Annie's Downpayment Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Ah, Yoshii, how are you?”

“Fine, Mr. Rocky, fine. My associates and I have been waiting somewhat impatiently for you to deliver the merchandise.” As he spoke, Annie saw the man leering at her bare legs.

“Well tell them to meet me at my suite in fifteen minutes and we’ll make the exchange. Here’s a key. I’ll be waiting.”

“I am very happy to see that it has been worth the wait. We will be there in fifteen minutes.” As the elevator door opened, the small Japanese man walked away and Rocky led Annie into the elevator.

She wanted to ask him what that was all about but decided that it was probably not her business. She watched as Rocky inserted his key in a slot by the button panel and pressed “P”. The doors closed and Annie felt the elevator slowly rising. Rocky reached out and grabbed her, pulling her into his arms. Annie struggled for a second, but stopped when his lips met hers. Her jacket rose, exposing her naked buttocks to anyone who was looking up at the glass elevator. Releasing her, he smiled.

“I can’t wait to get you upstairs.”

When the doors opened, Annie saw a lavish living room. There were three large couches and four chairs strategically placed around the room, a large bar with five stools, a large screen television set and several coffee tables. Rocky reached out and turned a knob on the wall, which controlled the lights. As the lights grew dimmer, he turned another knob and the room filled with the sweet tones of romantic music.

“Take off your jacket!”

Annie looked at Rocky. She knew that he was going to take her again, but at least they would be alone. There wouldn’t be anyone to watch or who would know when he was ravaging her supple body. Her fingers reached up and slowly pulled the zipper down, exposing the valley between her firm breasts, her flat stomach and finally the thin patch of hair covering her cunt. As much as she hated being naked in front of this man, she was not as embarrassed as she had been last night. Hopefully, after tonight, she would never see him again. Chi would certainly learn his lesson and never gamble again. She slipped the jacket off of her shoulders and handed it to Rocky. She stood before him naked, except for her high heels.

“Let’s go into the bedroom. You’ll find the outfit I want you to wear; put it on.”

As Annie walked in front of him, Rocky stared at her naked ass. His hand reached out and caressed her firm buttocks. Annie jumped and turned to him.

“Get in there and get dressed!”

Annie walked into the room and saw a box lying on the bed. She also saw mirrors on all of the walls. There were satin scarves tied and hanging from each of the bedposts. She walked up to the box and opened it. Folded neatly in the box were a fishnet bodysuit and a linen dress, which she pulled out and held in the air. The dress was reminiscent of the peasant dresses worn in mainland China in the late ‘30s.

“Put them on! I want to see what you look like in them.”

Annie sat on the bed and slowly pulled the fishnet outfit on. As she stood up and looked in one of the mirrors, she realized that the crotch had been removed from the bodysuit. Turning toward Rocky, she noticed that his cock had grown erect and was pushing against his pants. She quickly stepped into the skirt to cover her naked cunt. Slipping her arms through the sleeves of the blouse, she pulled the material over her heaving breasts. She then discovered that there were no buttons on the blouse. She pulled one end of the material over the other and tucked it into the skirt.

“Lie down on the bed and put those pillows under your ass!”

Annie did as he ordered, hoping that he would fuck her quickly and then they could leave. He walked over to her and tied each of the scarves to her ankles and wrists, spreading Annie’s legs wide open. He reached over to the night table and pulled out another silken scarf. Twisting it into a gag, he tied it around her mouth. His hands began to slide over her covered body, gently slipping over her nipples and down her stomach to her cunt. She looked in the mirror and saw her hips raised off of the bed with her legs open, waiting for this man to fuck her. He stopped when he heard the elevator open.

He stood up and started to walk out of the bedroom. Looking back at Annie, tied down on the bed, he smiled.

“Here’s where you start to really pay your husband’s debt.” Annie was confused by what he meant but that confusion was short lived.

“Well, Yoshii, I’m glad that you and your colleagues are prompt. Your friends can change in the bathroom, while you check out the merchandise.”

Saying something to his friends in Japanese, Yoshii smiled at Rocky. “It will be my pleasure to check the merchandise, although it looked good in the lobby, Mr. Rocky.”

“She’s in here.” Rocky led the Japanese businessman into the bedroom. Annie began to pull against her bonds, trying to free herself. Yoshii walked over to the prone woman and rubbed his hands over her firm breasts. Pinching her nipples through her blouse, he smiled as Annie cried out in pain into her gag.

“She look like she really afraid. Grandfather told me stories of when Japan occupy China in World War II. She have same look in her eyes like he describe. She is very good actress.” Releasing her nipples, he turned to Rocky. “Here is money we agree to pay for this fantasy. Will you stay to watch or return when we are done?”

“I’ll just stay to be sure that you gentlemen are properly entertained and that my merchandise doesn’t get damaged.”

Annie continued to struggle against her bonds, tears forming in her eyes, as the men left the room. She had given her body to Rocky and his friend to save her husband. But, she could not allow these men to treat her like some common whore. Yet, she was afraid….. she was very afraid. As much as she struggled, the only thing Annie accomplished was to tighten the knots even more. The gag in her mouth muffled her screams. Realizing that it was futile to struggle, Annie closed her eyes and cried.

As she lay on the bed, Annie could hear the men outside speaking to one another in Japanese, laughing. Hearing their laughter getting closer, Annie opened her eyes and saw eight men enter the bedroom. They were all naked, except for the bath towels wrapped around their waists. They formed an arc around the bed and Annie felt hands groping her breasts and her cunt. They twisted her nipples, which were protruding from the fishnet bodysuit and through her linen blouse. She felt their hands slide under her skirt and their fingers shoving their way into her dry cunt. Her head shook violently back and forth from the pain.

One of the men smiled at Yoshii and said, “I hope she fuck as good as she look. See the fear in her eyes. She is playing her part very well. She is worth every dollar we pay.”

Annie could not understand what he had said but she could see him smile and leer at her body. Yoshii said something and the men stepped back from the bed. Yoshii dropped his towel to the floor and was the first to climb between her legs. Annie was shocked at how thick his cock was. Even though it was not as large as Rocky’s or Bull’s, it was still bigger and thicker than her husband’s. Those were the only men whose cocks she had ever seen. Reaching down, he lifted her skirt to her waist, uncovering her naked cunt. He slowly rubbed his hard cock on Annie’s leg. The feel of his cock rubbing against her fishnet encased thighs seemed to excite him even more. Her nipples grew harder, jutting out through the holes in her fishnet bodysuit and poking against the linen blouse.

He put the bulbous head of his hard cock against the thin patch of hair covering Annie’s cunt lips. In one downward push, his cock brutally pushed past her cunt lips and entered her. Annie screamed into her gag and fought hard against her bonds, trying futilely to stop him from raping her. Yoshii seemed to enjoy all of her screaming and fighting and thrashing about on the bed.

While Yoshii raped her, the other men laughed and encouraged him. One of the men produced a Polaroid and began taking pictures of Yoshii fucking her. Yoshii’s hands reached down and pulled her blouse open. His mouth began to suck her erect nipples, while his hands squeezed and pinched her firm breasts. Her body finally began to respond to his cock buried in her aching cunt and his mouth sucking on her erect nipples. She felt the walls of her cunt slowly being lubricated by her pussy juices, allowing Yoshii’s cock to slide more easily in and out of her cunt. After a few minutes, Annie’s muffled screams turned to whimpers and sobs. Yoshii wouldn't let up, fucking her with the same intensity with which he had begun. After what seemed like an eternity to Annie, Yoshii pulled his cock back for one last push. Almost pulling out of her, he grunted and rammed forward with all his strength. Her head snapped back and Annie let out a long muffled scream. As the others watched, Yoshii’s ass tightened and his cock erupted deep inside Annie’s cunt.

As Yoshii pulled his cock out of her dripping cunt, everyone watched Annie’s glistening pink lips cling to his cock. The head of his cock made a popping sound as it slipped from her cunt and his cum began to drip more rapidly from her glistening cunt. Although Annie had been able to hold back her tears during the rape, she cried uncontrollably as Yoshii slipped from between her legs.

“Her cunt so tight you should all enjoy it.”

Annie’s eyes opened wide in horror when she heard his comment. She was going to be raped by every man in the bedroom. She again started to struggle against the scarves holding her down on the mattress. As Yoshii stood up, another man quickly jumped on the bed. The man was larger than Yoshii and much heavier. A pained expression came over Annie’s face as she felt his cock slowly stretching and filling her cunt. Again, she screamed into her gag. The heavy man smiled down at her. She watched as his big hands reached down to her heaving chest. Grabbing the remnants of her blouse and her fishnet bodysuit in each of his hands, he ripped the material away from her firm breasts, which shook from his violent action.

“Look at her nipples! She is enjoying this. The Chinese bitch wants it.”

The men stood there, gazing down at her body, laughing. The heavy man started roughly kneading her firm breasts, squeezing the soft flesh and pinching and pulling on her hard nipples. Annie continued crying and screaming into her gag, as he savagely rammed his large cock into her tight cunt. She felt his cock slamming into her cervix, as his balls banged against her ass cheeks. His strokes became more rapid and his hands cruelly squeezed the soft mounds of her breasts. Suddenly, she felt him shoot his cum in her aching cunt. As he pulled his cock from her stretched cunt, his cum started dribbling out of her. Annie watched in silent horror as another smiling Japanese man took his place. Through her tears, she watched as each man was replaced by one of the others and as their cameras flashed documenting almost every humiliating stroke of their cocks in her well used cunt. Each of them shoved his cock into her cunt, using the others cum as their lubricant. The walls of her cunt were red and raw, stretched wide by the different cocks raping her. Her skirt and the sheets under her ass were soaked from their cum dripping out of her stretched cunt. Her breasts were sore and battered from their hands squeezing them. Little droplets of blood formed around her small areolas where some of the men had bitten her breast and nipple too hard.

As the satiated Japanese businessmen left the bedroom, Rocky entered. He looked at the young, Chinese mother lying almost naked on the bed. He wondered what her worthless husband would think if he saw her now. Gangbanged by a group of Japanese men living out their fantasy with his wife’s body. He was certain the bastard would never again bet money he didn’t have. As Rocky moved closer to the bed, he saw that they had ripped her blouse into tattered pieces of cloth. The bodice of the fishnet bodysuit hung by the sides of her naked breasts. The skirt, which had been pulled up to her waist, had been ripped from her body and lay on each side of her thighs. The fishnet material, which covered her thighs and stomach, had gaping holes ripped in them where over-anxious men had sought to feel her soft skin. Tears slowly dripped from the corners of her eyes onto her long black hair, which was fanned out across the mattress.

Rocky reached down and undid the silk scarves from her aching wrists and ankles. He could see the red marks where her struggling had tightened the silken material against her soft skin. Annie brought her hands to her face and covered her tearing eyes. She lay there dazed and confused; her body aching from the way those men had raped her. Even as she stared into the darkness provided by her hands, she could see each of the smiling faces of the men who had ravaged her body.

“Get up and take a shower. You’re not done for the evening.”

Annie moved her hands from her face and stared at Rocky. His words kept ringing in her ears, as she stood up and walked to the bathroom. She didn’t even want to guess what he had in mind for her.

12