Annie's First Swinger's Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1LuckyRob
1LuckyRob
336 Followers

The two guys following Elanna got up on the couch on either side of her face. She smiled at one of the guys as she took his cock in her mouth and then reached for the other guys cock with her hand and began to stroke him. Three of the girls including Annie and Lisa then gathered around watching Elanna as Steve came over and moved between Elanna's open legs. The girls were saying, "Fuck em Elanna, fuck them." Elanna opened her eyes and smiled at the other girls as she continued to fuck the cock in her ass and suck and stroke the cocks in her face. She looked at Steve and smiled again, then opened her legs further in an open invitation as Steve moved forward and pushed his cock into her wet cunt and started fucking her. Elanna had a cock in her ass, in her cunt and in her mouth as she stoked another guy with her hand.

The girls were saying in unison, "Fuck them Elanna, fuck them, fuck them!" Lisa had slid her hand onto Annie's ass and was fingering her ass from behind as they watched Elanna fuck four guys then Annie opened her legs letting Lisa's finger find her asshole. Elanna continued to fuck the four guys for another minute before the guy she had in her hand began to cum all over her tits. That set off a chain reaction as the guy in Elanna's mouth began to cum and shoot his load down her throat. As she tried to swallow his cum, the guy fucking her ass thrust up hard and began to shoot his load into her tight asshole. Then Steve began to fuck her harder and then tensed and shot his load deep into her stretched pussy.

Soon, Elanna had cum leaking from her lips, on her tits and leaking from her ass and pussy. She looked up at the guys and said, "Mmmm, I love cum baths", and smiled as Lisa and Annie began to lick cum off of Elanna's tits and then moved down between her legs. I could see more cum leaking from Annie's cunt and run down her thighs as she helped Lisa eat Elanna's cunt and asshole. My wife looked so hot!

Shortly after we all took another break, rested, and recharged for a while after watching Elanna getting her cum bath. The blonde girl who had served us a cup of wine just after we arrived was resting her head in my lap licking my cock as I fingered her open wet cunt which I had fucked earlier that evening. Annie was sitting with Mark with one of her legs over his lap holding his limp cock in her hand as he fingered her pussy. He said something into her ear and Annie smiled and stroked his cock and said something back to him and kissed him on the lips as he stuck two fingers into her wet cunt. Annie is such a beautiful fucking slut wife!

Just then Steve stood up from near the front of the room and said, "Ok it is ass fucking time on the stage. Annie, since you are our guest of honor tonight, would you like to take the stage?"

Annie looked up and smiled and said, "I would love too!" and then she looked over to me and smiled and winked.

Steve said, "Oh good because I want to be the first to fuck your ass again, any of you girls want to join Annie?" Lisa raised her hand and Steve said, "OK, come up here you beautiful slut," and winked at his wife. Lisa got up and walked up to the table and climbed up on it and got on her hands and knees as Annie joined her.

"Ok guys line up by the table," Steve said. I got up and moved to the table as I looked at Steve and said, "I think I'll fuck your beautiful wife's ass too." Lisa smiled at me as Steve climbed on top of the table and got behind Annie as she started wiggling her ass at him and said, "Please Steve give me your big hard cock in my ass, I want to feel your cum inside me again, fuck me in front of everybody!"

Steve moved behind Annie and worked his hard cock into her ass and started to fuck my wife hard. As Steve was fucking Annie's ass, I climbed onto the table and got behind Lisa's inviting ass and stoked my cock into her cunt a couple of times before I buried it into her open asshole. Both girls moaned, "Ooohhh fuck meee," as Steve and I synchronized our rhythm and fucked each other's wives for a couple of minutes before I began to shoot my cum deep into Lisa's asshole. Just then Steve began to cum inside Annie's ass. Another eight guys had lined up around the table as most of the girls were watching Annie and Lisa take it in the ass. As Steve and I pulled our cocks from Annie and Lisa, cum dripped out of their open assholes and down into their cunts. The next guys in line then moved up onto the table to take our places.

Both Annie and Lisa smiled as we watched and then said, "Fuck us, we want your cum!"

Annie and Lisa continued to fuck all the guys who lined up behind them and cum in their ass while the girls around the table cheered Annie and Lisa on to fuck them all and take their cum. After about thirty minutes of non-stop fucking, both Annie and Lisa were beginning to get tired as they could barely stay up on their hands and knees. Cum was gushing out of their gaping assholes and dripping down onto the table forming a large puddle.

After all the guys in line had had their turn, Steve said, 'Last fuck!' and got up on the table behind Lisa. I moved behind Annie at the same time and reached around her to caress her breasts as I leaned forward to kiss her on the neck and whispered into her ear, "I love you, you beautiful fucking slut."

Annie smiled and pushed back against my cock and said, "I really love you too, now fuck your slutty wife in the ass so everybody can watch me getting fucked!"

I fucked her gaping asshole for a few minutes as she pushed back hard against my cock until I finally came again in her ass. As I came in Annie's ass, all the guys and girls around the table cheered and yelled. Annie smiled at them and she continued to fuck me till my cock softened and fell from her dripping asshole. After my cock slipped out of her ass, she fell forward onto the table and looked up at everyone watching and said, "Ooohhh I feel soooo fucked, sooo well fucked, I love it! Thank you all so much, I love to fuck and I love to be watched!" and smiled at everyone again.

The party began to break up shortly afterwards and I helped Annie find her mini skirt and blouse before I got dressed and put her light coat around her shoulders and together we walked back to our room. Annie was covered with cum. We fell in bed together as Annie was saying, "I feel sooo fucked, sooo well fucked! Ooohhh God, I love to fuck!" Then she kissed me before she fell asleep exhausted.

I woke up about two hours later and just laid in bed with Rob sleeping next to me and I began to cry. Not sad tears but tears of joy. I felt so satisfied and so well fulfilled as a woman and I loved the feeling of the cum that was still leaking from my holes and thought to myself how much I had changed in just a few months time and how I would never go back to the way I was before Rob finally convinced me to start fucking other men. As I lay there, I was thinking about how wonderful it made me feel to be watched by all the people at the party getting fucked by all those men and I knew that I wanted to do it again and again.

The next morning before we left to return home, I saw Steve and told him that Rob and I would love to join their group. That was five years ago now and since then we have a party together almost every month and it just seems to get better and better for Rob and I. I love my life!

1LuckyRob
1LuckyRob
336 Followers
12