Ann's Awakening Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'What do you feel like?' she asked.

'Funny. Naked,' said Sarah, 'I can't go out like this!'

'Yes you can,' said Ann, 'you have no idea how attractive it is to men when your breasts jiggle all the time, and your nipples poke through like that.' She touched the point of Sarah's breast through the silk. It was hardened by grazing against the thin material, and probably by the arousal of her forthcoming exposure.

'And you are wearing stockings,' said Sarah, 'I think I'd like to put some on as well.'

Ann nodded, and dug out a little satin garter belt and a new pair of patterned black stockings. When she finally had Sarah dressed, she told her to try walking about in stilettos, which she hadn't worn in years.

Ann looked a question at her, and Sarah grinned uncertainly back.

'I feel very odd,' she said, 'sort of completely naked down here,' – she patted her pubes with her hand – 'and as if everybody is going to be looking at me.'

Ann smiled at her, 'I think we'll attract a few looks, yes, and we're going to do the sexiest thing known to mankind.'

'What's that?' said Sarah, in alarm.

'Buy shoes!' said Ann.

As they left the house, Sarah reached for Ann's hand, and said shyly, 'Ann, can I tell you something?'

'Of course.'

'I liked it when you......when you touched me!' She looked ashamed to admit it.

Ann squeezed her hand in encouragement.

'Your husband wants to avoid me, because he doesn't want to mix business and pleasure,' she said, 'but that doesn't stop us....'

Sarah interrupted, 'He said that, did he? What a lamb! I almost wouldn't mind if he did, now that we're friends, Ann.'

They were at the bus stop now, and a bus was just drawing up. They boarded, and there were very few seats spare, so Ann and Sarah had to sit at opposite sides of the aisle.

Sarah kept glancing in a conspiratorial way at Ann, who smiled back at her as they made the short journey into town, and she caught several male eyes following them as they headed for the big commercial centre. Ann knew that her walk, in four-inch metal-heeled stilettos, was very sexy, and that any breath of breeze would reveal a glimpse of the lacy tops of her white stockings under her short skirt. Looking at Sarah, she was aware that her heels were not really doing her any favours, so suggested that their first stop should be a shoe shop that she liked.

The store they went to had young male assistants, forever changing – it was the one her friend Tina had taken Ann to a few weeks ago at the start of her 'new life.'

They sat on an upholstered bench, and Ann told a dark-skinned Asian guy that her friend wanted to try some sandals with very high heels.

'I'll bring you some to try,' he said, casting a little look back over his shoulder at the two of them as he went to the store. Ann was well aware that she was displaying a good percentage of her leg-length, and smiled, her eyes deliberately hooded.

Sarah dug Ann in the ribs before the assistant came back, but Ann merely chuckled, and said, 'Got to make the guys remember you, dear!'

Then he was back, with a bundle of shoes. He had seen Ann's shoes, and knew what she wanted for her friend. He had brought various strappy stilettos, all with needle heels, some with platform soles as well.

When he knelt on the carpet in front of her, Sarah yielded her foot up into his hand, and let him take off her very ordinary high-heeled shoe, replacing it with a shoe with a four inch needle heel and a platform sole.

'Yes, ' she said, 'can I try the other one?'

He went away and fetched the other one of the pair, and, when she had them on, she walked about a little, tottering just a shade with the unaccustomed height.

'They're lovely,' said Ann.

Sarah agreed to take them, and then Ann suggested she also buy a pair of boots.

The assistant went away again, having been told to fetch some good leather thigh-high boots.

Again Sarah gave her stockinged foot to the young guy, and he eased the supple leather up her leg, past her knee. As he did so, she eased her buttocks a shade on the couch, so that the young guy got a distinct glimpse of her stocking-tops, the white flesh above, and, almost certainly, her hairless pussy. He fumbled with the zip, indicating that he had, indeed, had an eyeful.

Before she finally bought the boots, Sarah had reduced the assistant to a gibbering wreck – it was her first experience of showing off her pussy.

After the shoe-shop, Ann took Sarah to buy some skirts. She had good legs, and Ann decided she needed some miniskirts, either flared or pleated, though not necessarily too short.

It was time for lunch, and they went to a wine bar, where again they gained quite a lot of admiring glances.

During their meal, Ann asked Sarah, straight out, if she liked restraint.

At first she looked shocked. 'Isn't that like bondage?' she said.

'In a way,' replied Ann, 'but look at her.' She pointed to a middle-aged woman walking up to the bar in a very tight skirt, which virtually hobbled her about the knees.

'Now why would she wear a skirt that tight?'

'Fashion?'

'Pull the other one,' said Ann, 'it's restraint she wants.'

Ann went on to tell Sarah that she sometimes wore very tight corsets, and skirts so tight she could scarcely walk, especially for evening wear. Sarah said she found it very new and exciting, and that she'd give it some thought.

In the afternoon, they went to various shops, bought Sarah three transparent tops, a fishnet cat-suit she fell in love with, another two pairs of shoes, two lovely evening gowns and some sexy jewellery. They finished off at a lingerie store, where Ann talked her into buying a black satin corset, as well as some stockings.

Ann was about to set off home, but Sarah wouldn't hear of it.

'You must come and have dinner with us!' she said, and wouldn't take no for an answer, so they took a taxi back to her home, where Justin had just arrived from work.

'Hello, girls,' he said, kissing his wife, and giving Ann a brief peck as they dumped all their bags.

'What have you been buying then?' he asked.

'Wouldn't you like to know!' said Sarah, following him into thee kitchen, leaving Ann standing in the lounge.

'Wow,' she heard Justin cry out, 'wowee!'

They emerged, the two of them, and Justin said to Ann, 'Would you like to shave me as well?'

'Justin!' yelled Sarah, and bashed him with a cushion. 'For that, you can take us both out for dinner.'

'But I can't go like this,' said Ann.

'We'll stop by your place on the way,' said Justin.

Sarah put on one of her new evening gowns, with Ann's help. It was a very expensive creation in shimmering gold material, with a halter neck, completely backless, open right down to the start of the crack between her buttocks. She wore her new needle-heeled stilettos, and pendant ear-rings so long they grazed her shoulders.

When the stopped off at Ann's flat, she chose a long black transparent tube dress, under which she had to wear a pair of black lace panties, tied at the sides with black ribbons. Her breasts, however, were entirely visible, and after she had rouged her nipples, they jutted out at the thin black material, just asking to be caressed. She cinched a heavy silver chain around her waist and stepped into silver stilettos.

'Oh my God!' said Justin, when he saw her.

They went to a nice restaurant near the edge of town, and the meal was a very high quality one.

When they relaxed over coffees, Sarah told Justin about their day's shopping, and, as Ann heard her talking about her feelings at going without panties, she suddenly felt a hand on her thigh, inching its way upwards. She was inclined to reject any advance from Justin, and put her hand under the tablecloth to push him gently away, only to make a remarkable discovery. Two hands were involved! Sarah's hand was holding her husband's wrist, impelling his hand up her thigh!

Ann looked at Sarah's earnest face, and saw her slightly parted lips. Then she ran her tongue, unmistakeably, out between her teeth, just for a nano-second. Ann felt the hand creep up, ever up, until it nestled between her legs, a finger probing into her crack, pushing the layers of thin material with it, as she responded by letting her legs drift slightly apart. She switched her gaze to Justin, and saw that he was breathing a little more rapidly.

'I think we'd better go,' he said suddenly, and summoned the waiter. Ann wondered why he had decided they had to go, at that precise moment.

In Justin's car on the way back to their home, Sarah sat in the back with her arm around Ann, but no one spoke a word.

When they got there, she had a surprise awaiting her. Victor's Mercedes was standing on the driveway, and he was stood beside it, smiling. Justin had obviously arranged for him to meet them.

Justin unlocked the door and they went in. Victor whispered to Ann and she went into the downstairs toilet. When she emerged, she had divested herself of the panties, and was naked under the transparent dress.

Sarah had put a CD on, slow, sensuous music, and she and Ann started to do an impromptu dance, writhing around together, all the day's excitement encapsulated in the moment. The men sat in the armchairs, enjoying the spectacle, knowing their respective desires would very soon be satiated,

Ann reached down and clutched the hem of her dress, easing it up her long legs, slowly past her hips, revealing her naked pussy, the ring in her clit hood, which she flicked proudly with a finger as she opened her legs slightly. As she turned her arsse towards the watching men, she spread her buttocks lewdly with both hands, showing them her newly-invaded, dilated arsehole, and emphasised it by fleetingly inserting a forefinger. She knew that she needed a prick in there – and soon. In one quick movement now, she whipped the dress over her head, and was naked in front of them, and helping Sarah undo the clasp at the back of her neck.

When this was open, her dress simply fell to the floor in a whisper of soft material, leaving Sarah standing naked in her teetering stilettos. Ann caressed her new friend's body, drawing a little moan from her lips as she worked a hand through her moist crack, finding the little nub of her clitoris. Then she took her hand and led her quite firmly towards Victor.

Victor was sat, fascinated by the novice, and reached up to run his hand up the inside of her thighs as Ann led her to him. Sarah gasped, and Ann, leant down, unzipped Victor's trousers, and took out his already erect penis. She knew him well enough to know he would be ass hard as a rock, and also that he would be wearing no underpants. Sarah's eyes widened when she saw how huge he was in Ann's hand, but Ann guided her down, down, to straddle her man, with legs wide apart, and soon his mighty weapon was stretching her cunt to its limit, as he gently forced his way into her and she settled on him with a tremendous sigh, gripping his entire length within the silken sheath of her vagina. Before she began to ride him, she rested a moment, and allowed herself to savour the joy of having this massive tool within her body, and then she squirmed a little from side to side to allow her cunt muscles to really get some purchase before she began to thrust up and down, up and down, groaning and saying things to him she would never recall, as she felt one orgasm after another build, take her by storm, then start to come at her again. He kneaded her breasts, rubbed her clit, reached behind her and fingered her virgin arsehole, did all the things she had never had done to her – she was in heaven!

All good things come to an end, and Victor couldn't go on for ever. She saw his eyes cloud over and felt him quicken and stiffen as he thrust hard to meet her final great heave, and he came in one violent spurt of hot creamy spunk, deep within her.

Ann meanwhile had turned her attention to Justin, who was nowhere near as big as Victor, but equally eager, and had wanted Ann's body for months. He pulled her to the sofa, and first lapped her soaking cunt hungrily, driving his tongue deep within her warm, inviting fuckhole.

She pulled him away by his hair, needed his cock inside her, and groaned with relief as he entered her, drove into her. She had to prevent him from cumming there and then by grasping the base of his tool hard, and using all her experience.

He controlled himself with a huge effort as she climaxed, and she showed him what she wanted him to do next, pulling him out of her and directing his crown to the portals of her anus. He got the message and slid into her velvet passage, its peristalsis transporting him to untold regions of pleasure, as she was carried off into a thunderous orgasm. He could hold off no longer, and shot his load into her bowels with a triumphant shout.

He thought: you can't mix business with pleasure, no – but this was pure pleasure!

And Ann lay there just reflecting that she had perhaps brought a bit of joy into two more lives, at least.

12