Anonymously Yours

Story Info
Reading so-called true stories, will never again be the same.
4.1k words
4.41
59.3k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,454 Followers

I had a long drive ahead of me next day where I would spend a day and a half in a very boring town where there was nothing to do. I'd been there on business before, and it wasn't one of my favorite places to have to go. But a job was a job. Even the hotel I had stayed in before (and would be again) didn't offer much by way of programming on the TV. Hell, they didn't even have cable. Needless to say, I had learned my lesson.

I decided to swing by a particular 'Adult Bookstore'. If nothing else, I could pick up a few dirty magazines, preferably a few that claimed to be based on 'true stories.' Even then I figured half the time they really weren't. But at least some of them seemed feasible and worthwhile reading. I really didn't go in for the T & A picture magazines, preferring to let my own vivid imagination produce images for me as I read along. Since it was in the middle of the day, and during the workweek no less, it certainly wasn't busy. So I wasn't surprised at all when I pulled into the lot and saw only a couple of cars sitting there, pulling in and parking next to a rather nice looking truck with one of those equally nice camper shells sitting on it. I walked into the store. Got a nod of the head from the guy behind the counter, and then sauntered towards the back where most of the books I was interested in were.

As expected, there was one guy browsing the really raunchy stuff. I half expected to find him with one hand in his pocket while thumbing through a few of the open "sample books" the store actually allowed you to look at. As I neared the far back of the store where the sex-digest type books were that I was more interested in, I was surprised to find an older couple standing there glancing through a few of them as well. It wasn't so much surprising that it was a man and a woman as much as it was that they were easily in their early sixties perhaps. The guy had a full head of white hair, well-aged admittedly as was his wife (as I assumed her to be). She was considerably shorter than he, around five foot three, four perhaps...and a little stocky. A real grandmotherly type, though she certainly didn't dress the part. But it was again a bit of surprise to find the two of them standing there looking at various books together. I didn't want to seem like I was intruding on them, but they were glancing at some of the books I was interested in too. I walked up, immediately catching the man's eye as I did. He merely smiled my way, nodded his head and continued browsing. I soon found myself doing the same, moment's later lost in my own search for something dirty to read the following evening.

It took a moment for me to realize that the gal had come over to stand on the other side of me, leaving me sandwiched now between the two of them.

"Oh that's a good one," she said actually speaking to me. "We've read that one. There's a great story, second or third one in, that someone wrote about," she again smiled.

I smiled back, said "thanks", and opened it. Luckily it was one of the few sample books you could look through. Again to my surprise, she stepped over, actually next to me, close enough that I swore I felt her as she did.

"Not that one...next page," she instructed. I turned the page looking, saw her finger come over and point out the title of the particular story she'd meant. "That's the one...very hot!" she laughed softly, and as she did, I noticed that she had a very friendly laugh that put me a lot more at ease for some reason. Thankfully it had, as her husband suddenly stepped closer to me from the other side. He was glancing over now too.

"Oh yeah...that one. Maggie is right, that one was hot. At least it certainly made her hot," he chuckled, stepping away again to replace the book he'd been glancing at, picking up another.

"Roger knows I love any stories having to do something with having sex outside. Just something about that really gets to me. I guess its the excitement and danger of maybe getting caught that turns me on so much."

I was surprised we were actually having this conversation, but admittedly this older couple had completely disarmed me. Their total uninhibited approach about discussing something they obviously liked and enjoyed, had caught me a little off guard yes. But I found it equally refreshing too.

"Can't say as I've ever really had the opportunity," I found myself confessing. Maggie as I now knew her name looked at me incredulously.

"You can't be serious!" She laughed. "Haven't you ever at least gone to a drive in movie with some young woman and fooled around a bit during the movie?"

Now I really did laugh. "I know you're not going to believe this, but I've never even been to a drive in movie. The last one I knew that still existed closed two years ago. So no...I never had the pleasure."

"No lovers lane?"

"Oh I'm sure there's one or two of those in existence, but I'm pretty sure they're for the more younger set. I think anyone seeing me there would find it odd."

Although I had only turned forty a few month's ago, and didn't even look that, I highly doubted that anyone else even close to my age went up to any of those places to "make out" as we used to call it.

"I suppose so," she laughed again, though finally turning her attention back to where her husband was, seeing that he'd obviously found and selected something.

"Ready Maggie?" He asked.

"Ready," she said joining him though once more turning towards me. "Hope you find something interesting to read," she winked...throwing me off a bit, though she again pointed at the book I'd placed back on the shelf. "Get that one for sure. You won't be disappointed." And with that she turned, heading towards the front right behind Roger. I stood for a moment staring at them, then returned to my search. A minute or so later however, I picked up the book they'd suggested to read, along with two other ones all based pretty much on the same subject. "Daring sexual adventures."

Moment's later I stood up front paying for my purchase, and then headed back outside towards my car. Imagine my surprise as I reach the driver's side door, looked over...and saw that it was Maggie sitting in the driver's seat of the truck I had parked next to. Roger was sitting in the passenger seat. I was again a little taken aback by all this, though it had perhaps only been five minutes or so since they'd left. Even so...the fact they were still sitting here said something.

I could see Roger lean forward in his seat looking around and past Maggie towards me. He was waving me over with his hand. As though we were in the midst of a drug deal or something, I glanced all around, threw my small sack into the front passenger seat, and then walked around the front of my car towards them. Curious as hell now. As I did that, Maggie rolled the window down. It was warm out, so they had the air conditioning on in their truck as they sat there with it still idling. I stood now by their door looking in, once again...curious.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Would you be interested in seeing Maggie's tits?" Roger asked. I looked from him to her almost immediately. Already I could see that she had both hands on the hem of her blouse. The right word from me, and I knew damn well I'd be staring at them.

"Hell yes!" I responded. Which I quickly figured out was pretty much the answer they were hoping for. And just like that, Maggie lifted her blouse, along with her bra, and out fell two very (still shapely) looking breasts which had to be around a 38 or 40 DD by the looks of them. For an older gal, I was impressed. And though they certainly had a little sag to them, they looked a hell of a lot better than on some women I'd be seeing lately. Especially her nipples, which she now sat tweaking with her own fingers. Those things were huge! I'd never seen bigger, longer, or thicker nipples on a woman before (at least in real life anyway) and found myself almost hypnotized as I stood there staring at them, though I am also sure...that had something to do with the way she was playing with them herself. Roger interrupted my reverie however a second later as he reached over, cupping one of them in his hand, lifting...and then bouncing it just a little.

"Still pretty firm too!" He announced proudly, as Maggie smiled, even blushing a little at his remark, though her eyes remained glued to mine.

"Go ahead if you'd like, touch one," he said offering for her. Though I once more looked around wondering maybe if I was on 'Candid camera' or something. Just my luck.

"Go ahead," Maggie assured me, confirming the offer. I stepped closer to the door, suddenly reaching in, her breasts easily accessible, though I fondled with each one only briefly before removing my hand again. "Ah come on, you didn't even play with the nipples any!" She almost pouted. I reached in through the window again, once more looking around, ensuring all was clear, and then leaned forward even more for a better look...AND feel as I now introduced my other hand. Two hands now...two tits, nice tits...and especially nice nipples, which my fingers were now joyfully pulling on and pinching a little. "That's better! Much, much better!" Maggie moaned a bit as I glanced past her briefly back towards Roger where I once more found a bit of a surprise waiting for me. He was stroking his prick!

Now I really was at a loss for words, and started to step back. I had no idea where any of this was going, and though the two of them seemed nice enough, they were after all, complete and total strangers to me.

"Don't go away just yet," Maggie said pleadingly. "Wouldn't you enjoy seeing me suck on Roger's cock a little before doing that?" She questioned.

Maybe I had lived a really sheltered life here, perhaps more so than even I realized. But never not once had I seen anyone suck anyone's cock aside from the porn movies I'd watched. And let me tell you something. The opportunity to see it happening for real, wasn't something I was quite willing to walk away from. And oddly, especially for me to be thinking this, Roger had a rather impressive looking cock for a man his age. It was very swollen, and it was very, very hard. I stepped back closer to the door, once more stooping down just a bit so I could peer in through the window better.

"Lay your seat back," she told Roger...which he did. He had already pulled his pants and underwear down even more so that his prick stood totally free, along with a rather tight looking ball-sack. "Go around to the other side," she indicated towards me. "You'll be able to see better." And with that, she did the automatic window control rolling it up again. I walked around, just as Rogers window came down. At least now I had a clear view of the entire parking area, along with the building we'd just come from. Anyone looking out would only see me standing there appearing to be talking to whoever sat in the passenger seat. Especially as their truck had fairly dark tinted windows in it. Once more I looked inside, just in time to see Maggie swallow her husbands cock, deep-throating it entirely. Now don't get me wrong here, it wasn't like Roger had a monster cock or anything, but I'd even had a few women have a difficult time doing that to me, and I had already surmised that Roger and I were pretty close to the exact same size. And here was Maggie, her lips so far down his shaft that she was actually sucking at the base of his cock-stem where it met his balls.

"Impressive!" I actually stated, meaning it as Maggie finally came up for air.

"Thank you!" She giggled. "I do so love sucking a man's cock."

"I can see that," I concurred, feeling my own cock beginning to swell just a little not too surprisingly under the circumstances.

"Would you like me to suck on yours too?" She asked.

Ok...now we really were stepping into unchartered waters here. And I was starting to feel that perhaps now was the time to make a polite, but necessary retreat. Sitting here was a bit risky for one thing, but for another, I was once again faced with the fact that I really didn't know these people. Hell for all I knew, they could be senior serial killers who'd been doing this for years, and who obviously hadn't been caught yet. And had it not been for the fact that my prick was telling me that it wanted her too, I probably would have stepped away. As it was, I did nothing, said nothing...just continuing to stand there looking on as though paralyzed for some inexplicable reason.

"Wouldn't you like to play with my tits while I'm doing that?" Maggie now questioned. Which I think did it for me. I'd always been a breast man, all shapes...all sizes, mattered not. But Maggie had that additional little treat I hadn't actually enjoyed much of before. Those big, fat, thick nipples of hers. Although I asked.

"Where?" Once again looking around. I couldn't imagine exchanging places with Roger, anyone seeing us then really might find it odd. And the three of us just couldn't stand out here for ever either. Someone inside the store might eventually come out and see us, or at the very least, some one else would no doubt soon be pulling in.

"In back," Roger quickly answered, raising his seat as well as his pants, and Maggie too 'readjusted' herself, sitting back straight in her own seat again as he had. Roger quickly opened his door stepping past me, heading back towards the rear of the truck. In an instant, he had the back open, tailgate down, beckoning to me. "Hurry, get in!" He urged, which I quickly did. Seconds later I heard the front drivers door open and then close, and suddenly Maggie was climbing in behind me, followed by Roger who'd managed to put the tailgate up again, climbing in through the somewhat narrow opening of the window. Which surprised me a bit, showing me just how agile Roger still really was.

Obviously they'd designed this small back camper for just that. Sleeping while camping perhaps as I now found myself half laying, half kneeling on this make-shift bed. Certainly no room to stand up of course, but plenty enough to move around a bit, which Maggie began doing as she reached down and began removing my shoes and socks...followed by my pants and underwear. Roger just sat looking on, though he seemed to be quite aroused and excited by this as Maggie quickly located my hard throbbing member.

"Oh this is a beauty!" She sucked, drawing me in...popping me out, and then rapidly repeating the process. The sound of her lips doing that "slurp, suck, pop-it out sound", was damn fucking erotic! I wasn't at all surprised to look over and find that Roger had once more taken his own pants down again, and half sat, half knelt off to one side playing with himself all the while watching Maggie as she teased and pleased me with her mouth.

"Ready for this?" She asked.

I almost asked "ready for what?" when I felt her mouth engulf, and then swallow me fully. Like I'd seen her doing to Roger, I felt her lips actually nibbling at the base of my cock. Her tongue still wildly rolling around and about my shaft as she did that. It was literally mind-blowing, no pun intended.

"Amazing isn't she?" Roger asked unnecessarily, though at the moment, about all I could do was roll my eyes and nod my head. Whatever words I might have spoken seemed to have been swallowed in the deep unexpected breath I had taken, and now found I was still holding as I slowly let it out.

"Fucking A!" Was all I could managed, though that caused Maggie to giggle, enough so that she had to withdraw me in order to capture a bit of breath herself.

"Like I said," she winked, reaching down, taking one of my hands placing it on one of her magnificent breasts again. "I do so love sucking cock, almost as much as I like drinking cum," she now announced. And that, though I didn't tell her...would have been another first for me. I was too lost however in the sensation of her enormously wonderful nipple as my fingers toyed with it exploringly, as her tongue now began to do lap dances up and down my shaft, along with my balls. The sound of Roger's juicy slick sounding cock as he sat there jerking himself off, oddly intensified everything as she did that. "If you'd like to fuck me, you can. But not without a condom though. We do draw the line there, half to be careful in that sense, especially at our age."

I acknowledged that. Already wondering what a sixty some odd year old pussy would feel like, and feeling just decadent enough to want to find that out for myself. I don't know what I was expecting exactly, even with a condom on, but I couldn't have been more surprised or delighted when it happened.

After almost teasingly rolling down the condom over my prick herself, Maggie quickly discarded the rest of her clothing, which didn't amount to much more as she again had surprised me. She hadn't been wearing any panties. And I guess I was also half expecting to see this big hairy, sort of grayish haired bush too as she removed them. And though she certainly hadn't adopted the modern day style of shaving completely, her quim was neatly, shortly trimmed so that it actually looked manicured, or quaffed, failing for the right words to describe it. I wondered if she had a bi-weekly appointment to have that done along with her hair for as neat and tidy as it was. Once more a little refreshing after many of the women I'd been with.

"Just so you know, I can get rather loud," she told me.

"Yes she can!" Roger agreed. "But no one else is all that close to be able to hear us...I think," he added, though smiling at me. "So I'm sure we'll be just fine," he tried assuring. Though I wasn't so sure about that. I tended to be a bit nosey myself at the end there.

I didn't have time to think about it though as Maggie climbed aboard, preferring the "Lady on top" position, which worked for me. I rather liked being ridden myself, and here in the back of their truck, it seemed like the most ideal position anyway. Especially when Roger moved over close enough so that Maggie could begin sucking her husband's cock, all the while fucking me.

Like I said...I didn't know quite what to expect, even with a rubber on, and though she was as slick as all get out, her pussy was a lot tighter than I would have ever imagined. Either that, or she had the kind of muscle control born of years of experience that compensated for whatever. As it was, her cunt clenched around me so tightly, even throbbing a bit, I'd have bet she could milk the cum out of me without even moving.

"Nice tight fuck isn't she?" Roger asked again. Obviously he really got off on seeing this, though so did she. She slobbered some comment around his prick, though it was basically garbled, and Roger cautioned her, something about talking with her mouth-full, or some such like that. I didn't pay it no never-mind however, her pussy was strumming my shaft like a lead guitar player.

And those nipples and breasts! Oh fuck those nipples! Each of my hands kneading her flesh, oft times lifting her heavy hangers just as Roger had done, releasing, watching them bounce before capturing her nipples with my fingers, clasping...pinching and pulling on them She seemed to like that...a lot!

"Oh yeah...do that, harder this time. I love the way you fucking play with my nipples and tits!" she cried out loud enough that I really was becoming concerned someone might overhear us. And as she said that, she seemed to increase the tempo of our coupling as well, once more engulfing Roger's prick as he knelt there next to us, feeding it to her. I pulled on her nipples almost as hard as I could, stretching them out and away from her breasts, literally lifting them up as I did. Unbeknownst to me, that seemed to be the key, or the catalyst to triggering her orgasm. And mine. Even with the rubber on, I felt her pussy convulse, tighten, pulsate and convulse again. As she did, this warm wet liquid suddenly escaping her, bathing and surrounding my cock and balls, literally saturating the two of us. And...just as Roger had warned, having obviously removed her mouth from his cock, she was screaming out at the top of her lungs. It was the longest and loudest, "Oh fuck" sentence I had ever heard. And it was then that I realized, I was singing right along with her. My own climatic release a long drawn out cry of delight as I felt my prick shooting streamer after streamer of cream, even if all of it was captured inside the condom I wore. Though even then after she'd extricated herself from me, a good deal of my own cum-cream had somehow managed to coat both sides of my shaft.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,454 Followers
12