Another Day in the Life Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What many did not know was that Cal and Drusilla were members of the Libertines, the sophisticated and exclusive swingers club. Don and Laura had swapped with the Romanos on occasion, and sometimes were involved in a three-way pairing involving the Troys, Romanos, and the lovely redhead Audrey Nethers and her husband. (Author's note: Audrey appears in early stories, including 'Christmas Mystery Theater'.)

Now Cal was on top of his wife, sinking his eight inch cock into her tight, deep box. He flexed his hard ass muscles, lifting up, then sank his prick balls-deep into Drusilla again, making her moan. Her hand slid along his hips to his ass as he began fucking her in a steady rhythm, grinding his pelvis against her as she lifted her legs up and back.

"Oh yeah, fuck me Cal!" Drusilla moaned, urging the stud to give her the fucking she loved. He began pistoning his hips, driving his cock back and forth inside Drusilla's sopping wet fuck hole as he lay on top of her. They both loved this kind of slow, deep thrusting that turned more urgent as their desires for each other became more frantic.

Cal's cock was scraping Drusilla's cuntwalls as he nuzzled her neck and whispered sweet nothings to her, telling her how beautiful she was, and how tight and sweet her pussy was. Drusilla loved hearing these compliments, and she would squeeze parts of her man's body in her hands as she whispered back to him how much she loved him. Hearing his woman say those things just urged Cal on to fuck her harder...

As often happened, they began building towards intense mutual climaxes. Cal was fucking Drusilla with raw, animal power, ramming his long cock into her with deep thrusts, his pelvis smacking against hers as his balls bounded off her 'taint' and asscheeks. Drusilla was moaning and crying out, begging Cal to fuck her harder, deeper... and to come inside her.

"Oh yeah, here it is baby..." Cal gasped, then taunted her as he said "I'm not going to pull out. I'm going to come inside you, baby!"

"Oh YES!" Drusilla cried out, the thought of Cal coming inside her driving her to an intense orgasm, as always. "Come inside me, Cal! Come in me!" Cal suited the deed to the begging words of the beautiful woman beneath him, and gasped as the first jets of thick, ropy jism fired into Drusilla's depths. He smashed his groin hard against hers with each spurt of his semen blasting into her, trying to get his sperm as deep as possible, coating her cervix with his potent, virile seed...

Moments later, as they lay gasping and cuddling in post-coital bliss, Drusilla said quietly "Hey, we got invited to make a guest appearance on that soap opera, 'Days Of Promise'."

"How are we going to get out to California to appear in that?" asked Cal. "You'll have the summer off, but summer is the busiest time at the gym for me."

"Oh, they're coming here." Drusilla said enthusiastically. "They're going to be filming for at least a couple of weeks next month."

"Okay, then, my beautiful wife." Cal said, letting his fingers wander over Drusilla's engagement and wedding rings on her left hand. "We'll show the soaps what hot sexy scandals are all about!" Drusilla giggled as Cal nuzzled her neck. Then she turned her head to him and their lips smashed together in a deep kiss, which ignited their bodies into the desires for another mating, this time longer, deeper, slower, lasting for-seeming-ever...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Meanwhile, Callie Carrington was lying on her back in Cindy's bed, her shapely legs spread. She looked down, seeing the top of her fiancée's platinum blonde head buried between her legs. Cindy's lips were clamped to Callie's cuntlips, and her tongue was delving into the gorgeous woman's very wet pussy.

"Ohhhhhhh.... oh yeah, baby." Callie moaned as Cindy ate her pussy with an almost abnormal intensity. One thing Callie loved about Cindy was that Cindy's lovemaking was always intense, and that Cindy gave everything she had to pleasuring every part of Callie's magnificent body.

Callie also realized that Cindy made love to her as if this would be the last time they ever made love. The gorgeous policewoman had been through a lot, almost dying herself, having to witness her cousin, her best friend, and her previous lover endure life-threatening dangers. Cindy lived each moment in bed with Callie as if it would never end, or could end all too soon.

Callie's thoughts were interrupted by her orgasm. The spasms in her pussy began climbing to her spine then back to her loins again, creating an electrical circuit of pleasure that just built and built until the dam burst inside her, washing Cindy's face with her womanly juices as fires of ecstasy burned through her body.

"Oh yeah.... oh yes! YES! UHHH!" Callie gasped out as she came. Cindy just tongued her harder, pushing her ruggedly pretty face even deeper into Callie's quaking quim. Callie grabbed the top of Cindy's head and pushed it into her snatch as she shook through her climax...

"Oh my God! that had to be the best come I've ever had!" Callie cried out as her orgasm finally subsided. "Thank you, baby. I love you so much!"

"My pleasure, my love." Cindy replied before sliding her tongue along Callie's slit and up to her swollen clit. Cindy licked Callie's clit with her hardened tongue, making Callie gasp in rebuilding pleasure.

"Get on top of me, baby." Callie said. "I want to eat your pussy, too." Cindy stood up, then got back on the bed, straddling the gorgeous blonde pornstar. Callie's eyes sparkled as she admired Cindy's breasts, then her hardbody ass and her trim, firm thighs. Then she looked up to see the beautiful sight of Cindy's wet pussy just above her face. Callie grinned and slid her tongue along Cindy's labes, making the hot platinum blonde gasp.

Cindy eased her pussy down onto Callie's face, feeling the beautiful woman's tongue licking deeper and deeper into it. Then Cindy lowered her head and began to eat Callie's pussy again, working her clit and labes relentlessly and remorselessly until Callie was gasping again, but this time into Cindy's cunt as they sixty-nined their way into lesbian bliss...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

4:00am, Thursday, April 19th. Cindy woke up. After what had been the most intense sex between her and Callie in months, maybe ever, she had fallen asleep with the beautiful blonde in her arms. Now, she was coming awake, feeling something... strange.

She sat up, looking around. Only the bluish-white light of the streetlamp outside bathed the room in an eerie, almost colorless light.

Cindy got up and looked outside. Nothing but the parking lot, cars, and the street beyond could be seen. The window faced north, and the street was not a busy one. Cindy heard nothing but an eerie quietness.

And then, it came upon her. She felt what seemed like a presence, as if someone were in her condo apartment. She got up and went into the main room. The lights were off and again the only light was from the streetlamp outside. There was no one in her home, except her and Callie. Still, she checked to make sure all the doors were locked.

She sat down on the sofa and looked out the window behind it. Nothing but parking lot, cars, the street beyond... and a patch of woods on the other side. It felt like something was in there, something dark and forbidding. Cindy suddenly felt cold, and like she was being watched.

I'm being silly, she thought to herself. Still, she went back to bed. She lay down with her back to Callie, and felt her fiancée turn and slide her arms around Cindy's waist, then Callie's warm breasts and abs pressing into her back. She felt warmer, safer... but the foreboding did not go away...

Part 19 - Seeing Ahead

Thursday, April 19th, 9:30am.

Town & County Solicitor Miriam Walters was a tall woman like my wife Laura and Dr. Jan Camp. Miriam's body was not as magnificent as my wife's (few women's are), but she was far better than Jan Camp. Miriam Walters had raven-black hair like Laura, but Miriam's eyes were like Jack Muscone's; beady black eyes that seemed to penetrate into one's very soul, and her hairstyle, similar to Teresa Croyle's in that it framed her face perfectly, only enhanced that penetrating look.

She was escorted to my office by the Duty Desk Sergeant, and my assistant Helena brought her into my office.

"Thank you for coming, Solicitor." I said, standing and coming around from behind my desk to shake her hand. "Please, have a seat. Would you like some coffee, or water?"

"Thank you, Commander. I'm fine." said Miriam, sitting down. As I went back to my chair to sit down, she said "So, why don't we drop the titles. Please, call me Miriam, if I may be so bold as to call you 'Don'."

"Certainly." I said with a smile. Not a flirtatious smile but just a pleasant one. "So, to get right to the point... you're running for Solicitor again?"

"Yes." said Walters. "Unopposed, right now."

"I understand that you've had a long-time goal of being District Attorney." I said. Miriam Walters affixed those beady black eyes upon me, and attempted to read my mind. She did not succeed. Yet.

"Yes, that's true." said Miriam.

"Have you considered running for D.A. this year?" I asked.

"I did," said Walters, "but with Paulina Patterson running against Krasney, as well as Jenna Stiles again, I decided to run for Solicitor again."

"And if you did run for D.A. this year," I said, "you have to declare by the May 8th primary, is that not right?"

"That is correct." Miriam said. "Really by COB, Friday May 4th."

I nodded, sitting back in my chair. "Miriam," I said, "I asked you here... to encourage you to run for District Attorney. This year, not in two years."

Miriam nodded. "The Iron Crowbar knows something, which apparently I don't. So, why are you encouraging me to run? I thought you were supporting Paulina."

I half-shrugged. "Yes, I am." I said. "But what is far more important to me... is that Gil Krasney be beaten, and soundly. I am sick and tired of my Police Officers working their butts off to solve crimes and arrest criminals, murderers even... only to see Krasney drop the charges and give them to Federal custody, or just let some Senator's son walk free."

Walters nodded, her beady eyes showing that she finally was understanding my motives and intent. She was a smart woman herself. I'd heard rumors that she could be devastatingly vicious, and that she was a a cold-hearted bitch that could rival 'Teresa Cunt'... and my reading of Miriam Walters was that those rumors were true. In addition, Miriam was limitlessly ambitious.

"So you don't think Paulina or Jenna can defeat Krasney?" she asked.

"I think Paulina can." I said. "Jenna Stiles, not so much, so sorry. If you run, though, you'll have your chances to win, but more importantly, your candidacy should wipe Krasney's off the map. And if you're the attack dog that is biting Krasney's butt every time he turns around, it would help defeat him."

I continued: "I know you'll have to give up running for another term as Solicitor, but this truly may be your best chance to win the D.A. job. If you don't win, then it's likely Paulina would consider you for the Major Crimes ADA slot, especially if I encourage her to do so. Failing that, the Madison & Ives Law Firm could use your prosecutorial talents, and you can run again in two years for either D.A. or Solicitor, or for a Council seat, or even a spot on the Judicial Bench... endorsed by retired Judge Lorraine McGill."

Walters nodded, considering her options. Then she peered hard at me again. "So, Commander Troy, what's your real angle on this?"

I gave a brief, pursed smile... and peered back hard at her. "Just what I said." I replied. "I want Krasney defeated. I think your addition to the race will ensure that, and will give the voters one more good choice to consider."

"And you'll endorse me?" Walters asked slyly.

"If Paulina were to drop out... yes." I replied.

Miriam got up, and I got up also, as fast as my back would allow. "I will consider what you've said, Don." she said. We shook hands and I escorted her to the door.

After she left, I looked down at my pretty assistant Helena and said "Helena, are you ready to be displaced when the carpet people come in?"

"They're going to do all of it over the weekend after this one." said Helena. "So it shouldn't be too bad, other than some paint fumes..."

Part 20 - Epilogue

12:00 high noon, Thursday, April 19th.

"This is Bettina Wurtzburg, KXTC Fox Two News!" shouted the lovely redheaded reporterette from in front of the State Office Building on the north side of Courthouse Square. "It is now past noon, and Governor Val Jared has not formally opposed the naming of an Independent State Counsel! The appointment by Republican Attorney General Karl Handel is now official!"

"Attorney General Handel and Independent State Counsel Robert Mullen will be speaking within moments in Midtown, and we will join that press conference when it begins. To recap, the Independent State Counsel will be investigating Governor Val Jared's role in using SBI assets to harass two women who brought sexual impropriety charges against the Governor, and also to determine the Governor's role, if any, in covering up a possible conspiracy to assassinate superstar singer Jasmine Nix in the City------ and here we go, the press conference is beginning, let's join it in progress!"

The scene switched to the State Attorney General's office in Midtown. "I'll give the floor to Independent State Counsel Mullen now." said AG Karl Handel. He made way for the older man to come forward. Mullen was tall and lean, and looked even more so behind the short podium.

"Yes," said Mullen. "After getting the staff set up, my first act will be to subpoena SBI Reserve Inspector Donald Troy and force him to testify under oath."

"What if he takes the Fifth?" asked Tim Sioban of KSB News.

"We will find a way to compel him to testify." said Mullen. "Perhaps limited immunity so that he cannot take the Fifth will be the answer. But Commander Donald Troy is going to answer my questions, he is going to answer them under oath, and if he lies or is found to have committed any violations of the law whatsoever, then he'll be suspended at the least, and possibly imprisoned."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"You get the idea that bastard wants a Troy blood sample?" Teresa Croyle asked as we watched the broadcast in my office.

"Ya think?" I replied. "Seriously, what he wants is what his fellow Establishment politicians want... to get me suspended, and out of their way."

"Do people just not see the blatant bias in the guy?" asked Cindy. "Not to mention just telling everyone he intends to violate your Constitutional rights."

"They see his bias about as much as they see it in the rabidly corrupt Press." I replied.

Have I mentioned that I have a deep hatred of the rabidly corrupt Press?... and rabidly corrupt Independent State Counsels?

"God, this sucks." Cindy moaned. "And unlike criminal activity, there's just not a damn thing we can do about it."

"There's one thing." I said idly. "Prayer."

"With respect, sir," said Teresa, "I've never been one for prayer in this world of men. Corrupt men."

"Yeah." said Cindy. "And just what in the hell could be worse that the Apparatus of State turned against the law-abiding on behalf of the criminals?"

She was right, I thought to myself. There are few things worse... and little did I know, one of those worse things was beginning to happen right now, in my County...

Finis. ...for now.