Another Ski Weekend Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hoping she could still somehow be the overall winner, she slipped her t-shirt back over her breasts and asked "what do you mean double or nothing?"

"Well, when Ross helped my wife take off her blouse, he rather shamelessly felt her up, much to her enjoyment too. Did you notice that? How about if we play one more hand, and if you win, I lose. I get naked. Game over. We go join our spouses in the hot tub. But if I win, I get to help you take off your shirt, and you must realize, I might touch your breasts, just like Ross did with my wife. Maybe even more so."

Kate thought about it for a nanosecond and agreed. Then she dealt and lost.

The living room was almost fully visible from the hot tub, so Ross and Brigit could see Kate stand up, and put her arms up in the air, preparing herself to be stripped of her shirt.

Will started on her hips, allowing his fingers to brush along her pubic hair, sliding his hands upwards very slowly. He paused at her breasts, massaging them slowly under her shirt. She didn't resist at all. In fact, she closed her eyes and reveled in the touch of his hands. He finally slid her t-shirt up over her head, and she let it drop to the floor. Will's hands returned to her breasts, and once again, she didn't resist. She was really enjoying herself, so she was going to let him feel her as long as he wanted. He bent down and kissed her nipples, then rolled his tongue around them. She pulled his head between her breasts and liked the feel of his stubble against her soft skin. She held him there for a moment before finally pushing away, declaring it was time to join their spouses in the hot tub.

Will relented, but then asked for her help in taking off his briefs. Kate jumped at the chance to help him get naked. She walked over to him, put both her hands firmly in the front of his briefs, taking his penis in her hands. The effect was almost instantaneous and she could feel his cock get harder and harder. Finally, she slipped to her knees, pulling his underwear down with her, allowing his stiffened cock to spring out right before her gaze. She nuzzled him softly with her face, allowing the tip of his penis to rub along her lips.

She used her hands to inspect Will's cock, amazed at the difference in the shape compared to Ross. They were about the same size, but Will's penis turned upwards dramatically, like some statues of mythical satyrs. I was completely different than Ross' penis, which turned slightly downwards, even when fully erect. She wondered how it would feel with a different shaped cock inside her. She could probably even have sex with him while they were both standing up, a feat that she always found impossible with her taller husband.

Will was fully hard now, and Kate put him inside her mouth.

But only for a fleeting moment. She suddenly felt as if someone was watching, that they were going to get caught, and that there would be trouble. She got up off her knees and glanced out towards the hot tub. She couldn't see outside because of the reflected glare off the windows, but from experience, she knew that they were probably fully visible from outside. She wondered how much Ross and Brigit had seen. Maybe they hadn't been paying attention. Maybe the windows were foggy. Will didn't care; he would have given anything to put his cock back in her mouth, and he called out after her as she grabbed a towel and headed to the master bedroom.

Sitting next to each other in the hot tub facing the house, Ross and Brigit had seen everything. Looking at each other, they knew they both felt the same way - not threatened or jealous, but rather a little disappointed that they hadn't done more touching, feeling, massaging and probing when they were standing naked with each other back inside the doorway.

Ross put his hand on Brigit's knee and started to slide it up her thigh and said "I think we're owed more on this deal." She instinctively grabbed his hand, stopping him from going any further. But after a couple of seconds, she relented, and his hand slid the rest of the way up the inside of her thigh until the edge of his hand was touching her pubic hair. He would have touched her more, but he stopped when Will and Kate stepped out on the deck and slid into the hot tub with them.

Will immediately asked nobody and everybody "how can this weekend get any better?" There were no suggestions.

They went on to talk about everything, kids, jobs, marriage, sex. They talked so long that Kate decided to go back inside and get the bottle of wine. She dried off quickly, but then made no effort to cover up, and she could be seen walking naked through the house. She even stopped to stoke the fire, bending over to add a couple of logs, seemingly oblivious to the fact that she was putting on quite a show.

The hot tub was warm enough that every so often, it was easy to get overheated. One of the eight seats was only about six inches under the water level, so the four took turns cooling off in that spot. The women were not embarrassed to sit with their breasts completely exposed for several minutes, even though the men made no effort to avert their gaze. The girls joked that they knew they knew when to go back in the deeper water - when their nipples got hard.

Finally, the women declared they were going back inside, but Will and Ross said they'd stay outside for a few more minutes. As soon as she closed the door, Kate asked Brigit "so how much would you see from the hot tub?"

Brigit replied "pretty much everything. But please don't feel bad. In fact, I have to confess that before we went out the door, I gave Ross the start of a good hand job, and I was feeling guilty too. I'm sorry if you feel bad about anything that happened this evening, but I don't. I actually have found it exhilarating, haven't you? I mean, I know you're not going to steal my husband, and you know that I'm not going to steal yours. You do know that, don't you? I mean, we're close friends, close enough I'd share anything with you, even my hubby's cock."

Brigit paused and then asked "have you ever thought of swapping for the evening? I know I'd enjoy it. And if I was going to do that, I'd want to do a guy I really felt close to, and Ross might be at the top of my list. What about you?"

As they toweled dry, Kate thought about it, but couldn't convince herself to do it, at least not tonight. "Not tonight, but let's talk about it tomorrow. You and I can go for a good long walk and talk over some issues I might have. How would this affect our relationship with each other? And would we still feel the same way about our husbands if we knew they had sex with somebody else? Would Will ever look at me the same way after I fucked him? Would Ross look at you the same way?"

Brigit quickly replied: "If we did it, I hope they would look at us differently. But I hope that different look would be a sparkle in the other husband's eyes because we all enjoyed it so much. I'm not saying we need to do this regularly, or even ever again, and maybe it's the wine talking, but I'm feeling good about it now. I know I need to get laid tonight, and I'm sure Will will take care of me. But if you were to offer Ross to me, I'd jump at the chance."

The door slid open and the guys ruined the conversation by walking into the room. "We'll discuss it tomorrow," said Brigit, as she took Will's hand and led him out of the room and up the stairs.

Ross stood there looking clueless and asked "what was that all about? He didn't even get to dry off."

Kate chuckled to herself and said "wouldn't you like to know". She put on her robe and said "meet me by the fireplace". She grabbed the quilt off the bed, walked into the great room and pulled the blankets and pillows off the sofas and spread them in front of the fire, snuggling into them. Ross followed a couple of minutes later, and she was surprised to see that he had gotten into his pajamas. She asked "Don't you know I am just going to pull those off of you now?"

Before he lay down next to her, he took off his shirt. As he lay down beside her, the first thing he did was to pull apart her robe. He stared at her breasts for a long time. He kissed her softly, then harder and more passionately, finally flicking his tongue against hers. She responded with her typical passion and began playing with his nipples, which she knew always got him going. She recalled the day soon after they got married when they discovered his sensitivity and that all she had to do was lick his nipples and he would quickly get turned on. After making him climax so quickly that night, he had asked her if all guys' nipples were as sensitive, and she laughed, truthfully saying "my experience has been rather limited, like only with you."

They continued their caressing in front of the fire, and soon, her robe had been tossed aside and Ross' pajama bottoms were pulled off. His fingers began to probe between her thighs, and she fondled his cock, feeling it stiffen in her hand. As soon as he touched her clitoris, she started squirming and closed her eyes and lay back to let him do whatever he wanted.

Slowly, they both became aware of Brigit's voice from the upstairs bedroom, and she was obviously getting close to an orgasm. Even through the closed bedroom door, her heavy moaning and gasps were easily audible, mixed in with little squeals and shrill cries of pleasure. It was very obvious when she finally climaxed because she kept repeating "oh God, oh my God" over and over again. Moments later, she started screaming "Oh my God, I'm coming again, and again, and again." More muffled, deeper sounds were obviously signs that Will was finally coming.

Ross and Kate were more than a little amused and actually stopped to listen. "Well, I know she needed that" said Kate.

Ross started to kiss his way down Kate's body and said "now it's your turn". He twisted his tongue into her wet pussy and flicked against it against her clit. She responded by arching her back, thrusting her hips against his face and tongue, pulsating with ecstasy. Two of his fingers were inside her now, sliding in and out and rubbing against her g-spot. Soon, she felt her own orgasm growing inside, that point when she knew she couldn't stop the waves of pleasure. She came hard, trying to be more quiet than Brigit had been, but she didn't really care that it wasn't working. She reached with her hands to hold him in place to slow his stimulation of her pussy, but he simply climbed on top of her, and propping himself up with one arm, he took his hard cock with the other and rubbed the outside of her cunt with it, and as the tip of his penis stroked her clitoris, it threw her into a second orgasm. Finally, he slid his cock into her wetness and lowered himself fully on top of her, kissing her hard as he entered her. She was still coming, rocking under his body, wrapping her legs around his hips to pull him tighter inside her. His cock seemed so big and hard inside her, it was like he was made of steel. She gasped and groaned as the waves of pleasure rolled over her again, and again, and again.

Then she heard the bedroom door open upstairs. They were wrapped together so hard and Ross was thrusting and pounding inside her so much that she almost missed it. But she slowed instinctively and looked up at the balcony to see somebody looking down from the shadows of the upstairs hallway. It was Brigit, wrapped in her white bathrobe, probably on her way to the bathroom. She stopped and looked down at them, bringing her hand to her mouth in surprise at the sight below her. Then Brigit stepped back into the shadows. Kate knew full well that she was watching Ross' tight butt as it rose and fell, pounding his cock inside her.

Ross realized Kate had become distracted so he slowed his pace and raised his head to look into Kate's eyes. He saw her looking up at the open hallway, but before he could turn to look, she pulled his head down to her face and whispered in his ear "don't turn your head, but Brigit is up there watching us". Ross froze, but Kate encouraged him to keep going, saying, "let her watch us. I want her to see you fucking me like this. Let her see your tight butt pumping into me. I want her to see you come inside me. Let her watch you come. Go ahead, keep fucking me. I want your sperm inside me. Don't slow down. Give her a show." She held him and wrapped her legs around his hips even tighter, slapping his bare butt, and started to thrust her hips into his.

Between hearing Kate talk so dirty, and knowing that Brigit was watching them, the situation was too erotically exciting for Ross, and he came quickly, gasping and grunting as he poured his semen into Kate. He came long and hard, and when he thought he might be done, Kate knew just how to make him twitch a little more.

He panted as he finally lay still on top of her, catching his breath for a minute. Eventually, he whispered "is she still there? Was she ever really there, or was that just a ploy on your part to get me to come quickly?"

She whispered back to him "No, I assure you, she was there, standing back in the shadows, but I don't think I can see her white robe now." Ross rolled off of Kate and lay quietly next to her, squinting up to the hallway, which was open to the great room from above. In the darkness, he couldn't see any sign of life above.

But Brigit was still there. Realizing her robe probably made her conspicuous, even in the low light, she had dropped it to the floor, standing naked in the shadows, camouflaged in a way, invisible, silently watching Ross and Kate from above. Now she stared at them as they lay spent next to each other, focusing on Ross' tall, trim body, especially his wet, semi-erect, glistening penis, and the small pool of dripping semen collecting on his leg. It surprised her that after at least three orgasms with Will within the last hour, she would still like more. She stared at Ross, noting the difference between his tall body, and that of her husband.

Her hand drifted down her stomach until it reached her pubic hair, which was still wet from all her lovemaking tonight. She slid her middle finger into the wetness and touched her clitoris, and she rubbed herself just enough to get excited again, staring at Ross, naked below.

She resolved to talk to Kate about doing something completely different tomorrow night.

12