Another Ski Weekend Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She lay on top of him for a few minutes, before he asked her "are you sure this is only a once-in-a-lifetime event? Because I'd really like to make this a regular occurrence. You know, maybe twice a week." They laughed and laughed until finally, they both lay back, exhausted.

After only a minute, Ross propped himself up on one elbow and caressed Brigit's breasts and slid his fingers down her belly and between her thighs. He could feel all the wetness in her pussy, both hers and his, and soon he was stroking her gently, arousing her again. His fingers slid in and out of her, and he bent down to lick her clitoris.

He used his tongue in ways that amazed her - he could make it vibrate back and forth, and he could use it like a battering ram, sliding in and out of her. He was literally fucking her with his tongue. She came, and came, and came, one orgasm spilling into the next. She finally pulled his head away from her, holding his face between her breasts.

He let her relax for a few minutes before he started kissing her breasts and sliding his fingers between her thighs again. She pushed him away; she couldn't take anymore and declared that had been her last orgasm of the evening because she was literally getting a bit sore.

Upstairs, things were also going just fine. Kate had led Will into the guest bedroom, shut the door behind them and jumped into his arms. He held her as they exchanged long, wet kisses, and they quickly began undressing each other. Will was fascinated with her large, full breasts and fondled, kissed and licked them with great delight. She loved having his short beard rubbing against her soft breasts and nipples, and he seemed so good at touching them, not too rough that it would be uncomfortable, but soft enough that it was very pleasurable for her. She knew she had nice breasts and she loved the attention he was giving to them. She'd let him play with her tits all night long, but maybe only after they had made some serious love.

As soon as they were both standing naked together, Will slid his hands between her thighs, and found that she was already wet with anticipation. His middle finger slid in and out of her, rubbing against her clitoris with every stroke.

Kate began massaging Will's penis, until it had attained that stiff, upturned shape that intrigued her so much. She found herself staring at his cock, fondling it and admiring the shape and texture. She wondered why she had ever hesitated doing this. She had to have this beautifully shaped cock inside her, and right now.

So as they were standing together, she moved her hips even closer to him, opening her legs, and pushed his cock inside her wet pussy. She stood there, hanging like she was on a meat hook, impaled on his cock. Any way she moved, the top of his shaft rubbed against her clit. She could feel the orgasm welling up in her body until finally, she shook violently with the spasms of pleasure.

Will slid out of her and took her to the bed. She sat on the edge and took his cock in her hands, examining it closely, still amazed at how different it was and how well in fit inside her. She stroked it, and then licked it clean of her own juices. She put him in her mouth and rolled her tongue over the tip, moving her head back and forth, sucking on it as she pulled away with each stroke.

But she really wanted it inside her again, so she lay back and motioned for him to climb on top of her. He straddled her body, looked down on her and softly fondled her breasts while she stroked his cock. She may have been more than a little intrigued with the shape of his penis, but he was truly infatuated with the size and feel of her breasts.

He finally lowered himself down on her while she guided him back into her wet pussy. He started slowly thrusting into her, and she responded in the same rhythm. She found the feeling of his cock pumping inside her exhilaratingly different than what she was used to feeling. As she became more and more excited, she arched her back and threw her hips into his faster and faster until she came again.

Will rolled her over on her stomach and entered her from behind. Then he reached around her and put his fingers between her open legs and found her clit, rubbing it lightly and slowly at first, but his pace and pressure increased gradually. Within another minute, she was coming again, moaning in ecstasy, shaking the bed with her orgasm.

Then he lay on his back, pulled her on top of him and slid his penis inside her once more. He rocked her hard again and again from below, holding her hips so that the shaft of his cock rubbed continuously on her clitoris, driving her to an orgasm again. She lay on top of him, exhausted and spent.

Before she could even catch her breath, he starting guiding her head down his body until it became obvious exactly what he wanted her to do. She sucked on his cock until he started to squirm and twitch. She could tell he was getting close to coming in her mouth, but that's not what she wanted to happen, and she decided it was time for her to take charge. She decided to be the control freak, at least for the next few minutes.

What she really wanted was his upturned cock to spill his seed inside her. So she climbed back on top of him, and slipped his cock back inside her. When he resisted, she held his hands down over his head. They both were fully aware he was bigger and stronger and he could have rather easily wrestled out from under her control. But she held him down as hard as she could, and soon he stopped trying to resist.

Now that he had apparently accepted that she was in total control, she started thrusting her hips, slowly at first, then more rapidly, faster and faster. To him, it was like she was forcing herself on him, and this was a new, and very erotic concept to Will - being held down almost like he was being raped by a woman, and a beautiful, large breasted woman at that. He wasn't the one in control anymore, and it was all the additional stimulation that was needed to push him over the edge. He started to buck and twitch, groan and grunt, until he came, pumping his sperm deep inside her. For over a minute, she continued to hold him down as he came, and she could feel the spasms of his cock deep in her pussy, setting off more contractions of her own.

When he finally stopped coming, Kate collapsed on top of him, exhausted and spent. Eventually she could feel his flagging penis start to soften and wither inside of her. They lay quietly, catching their breath until he kissed her and said "you are absolutely magnificent. Oh my God, you were so exciting. I wish I could make you feel half as good as you have made me feel."

She giggled and said "don't worry, I had quite a few more orgasms than you, so I should be thanking you. I have to say that you are a wonderful lover. I've never been fucked so hard and come like that in my life." As she said that, she realized that she might even want to do this again. She cuddled up to him and he started fondling her breasts, afraid that he might never get another chance to enjoy her body in such spectacular fashion. But soon, his hand slowed and she could tell from his breathing that he was drifting off.

Ross had also fallen asleep rather quickly, so Brigit had gathered her clothes, donned Kate's robe and walked out to sit in front of the fire. It wasn't two minutes later that Kate appeared in the open hallway above wearing Brigit's robe, so she came downstairs. As they exchanged robes, they didn't look too closely at each other. If they had, they would have seen the other's wet, glistening pubic hair and her own husband's semen dripping down the inside of the other woman's thighs. They took turns cleaning up in the bathroom and the two women soon were comparing notes.

They laughed at some things they had each predicted, and they rolled their eyes at others. But best of all, their talk reassured them that swapping husbands for one evening would not adversely affect their friendship. In fact, when Kate confessed that she might want it again, Brigit was thrilled and they both realized that they better stay close friends.

An hour later, Kate went back into the master bedroom, got into her pajamas and slipped into bed next to Ross. She cuddled up to him and he rolled over to get into their standard spooning position, his left arm draped around her, tucked under her right breast. She had had an extremely enjoyable evening, one she would never forget, but she felt more comfortable sleeping right here.

Upstairs, Brigit took off her robe and slid naked into bed next to Will, intertwining her legs with his and throwing her arm over his chest. They slept without moving from that position all night.

Sunday Morning

Kate woke up late. She rolled over and realized that Ross was not in bed with her, but she could hear the shower running in the master bathroom. She got up, stretched and went into the bathroom and found Ross just about to get into the shower. He looked surprised, but pleased to see her awake. Naked, he walked over to her and started to unbutton her top and asked her to come in the shower with him. He waited for her as she quickly pulled off her pajamas and followed him in.

Without speaking at all, they washed each other for a long time, almost like they were symbolically cleansing anything that might get between them in the future. He used his hands and fingers to lather up every nook and cranny of her body, while she stood, arms outstretched to let him get wherever he wanted. Then she did the same to him. They dried off and got back in bed and made slow, passionate love. Nothing too spectacular, no wake-the-neighbors screaming, just that soft, reassuring lovemaking that only long-time lovers like husbands and wives can do with each other. They both knew what the other liked.

Upstairs, Brigit had gotten up early, made coffee, showered and returned to bed, waiting for Will to wake up. When he did, he went quickly to the bathroom, showered and returned to their room to find Brigit lying naked on the bed, arms and legs splayed open, waiting for him. All she had to say was "I need you" and he was hers.

The rest of the day was relatively uneventful - no displays of nudity, no extramarital sex, not even another orgasm. But that was OK, they were all too tired to do anything but laundry and cleaning and take naps.

They did smile at each other a lot.

12