Anthology of a Slut Shanti Ch. 16

Story Info
The Tamil slut fucks more men - she is uncontainable.
3.5k words
4.14
19.4k
6
0

Part 16 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/03/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shanti was excited. She knew that an entire weekend of fucking and sucking a trio of hot men was in her immediate future. Of course, Tamil slut became very excited whenever sex figured into her daily schedule. She would be spending the weekend at a cabin in one of Ooty's forests, with three of her gang-bang partners. Joining her for what promised to be a fuck-fest would be Ratan (her main boyfriend), as well as Sulaiman and Venkat.

Shanti's original intention was for more men to make the trip up to the cabin with her. But unfortunately, only three partners were available. Ratan, Sulaiman and Venkat did not seem to mind that the others could not make the trip. Without the others, all three guys knew that they would have more of Shanti's hot body for themselves. They, of course, liked that.

It was about a two hour drive from Shanti's apartment in suburban Seattle to the secluded cabin in the forest. With a few suitcases packed, the 24-year-old woman waited for Ratan, Sulaiman and Venkat to show up at her place. Wanting to stay on her good side, they all grabbed her bags of luggage and loaded them into the van for her after their arrival. Once the group set out on the road, Shanti was seated in the front seat of the van, as Ratan drove it, while Sulaiman and Venkat sat in the back. Neither of the two in the back of the van could keep their eyes off of Shanti.

She was wearing a skintight pair of jeans and a flower-print blouse which hugged and clutched her large breasts wonderfully. Knowing the guys were watching her, Shanti decided to tease them a little by playing with her long Tamil slut hair.

The flirty demeanor she displayed while chatting with Ratan was almost too much for Sulaiman and Venkat to handle."Why don't you come back here, and keep us company?" Venkat said to Shanti, breaking her conversation with Ratan.

As he drove the van, Ratan growled and then glanced back at the two men for an instant. "GUYS! Can't you wait until we get up to the cabin?"

Venkat and Sulaiman looked at each other for a moment. Then, Sulaiman peered at Ratan and replied, "No."

Ratan shook his head. "This isn't fair. You guys get to have Shanti all for yourselves, while I drive the van."

"Someone has to drive," Venkat told him, shrugging his shoulders. "Might as well be you."

Again, Ratan shook his head. "Oh, alright. Just to be sure not to wear Shanti out. I want some of her for myself."

Shanti flashed her main boyfriend a lusty smile.

"Oh, no need to worry about me getting worn out." She giggled while reaching over and gently rubbing her hand along his crotch. "I'll make sure YOU GET YOURS once we get up to the cabin."

Ratan gulped at her promise. Then, he started driving a bit faster. He could not make it to the cabin soon enough!

Venkat extended a hand for Shanti and she took it, then she stepped into the back of the van. Dimly lit and not that spacious, it would nonetheless accommodate what Shanti and the two guys had in mind. The men had already thought ahead too; as there was an old mattress upon the van's floor. The Tamil slut bombshell purred with lust as Sulaiman wrapped both hands around one of her firm thighs and caressed it. Venkat took a seat a couple of feet away from Sulaiman, then both men motioned for Shanti to sit down between them. Smiling, Tamil slut plopped down between the two studs and curled herself against their strong bodies.

A bit jealous, Ratan stole quick glances of the action behind him while driving along the interstate.

"Little Shanti Sleaze," Sulaiman moaned as he turned her face toward his, and kissed her gently. "Always eager to please."

The slut moaned at the nasty nickname; she enjoyed Sulaiman's creativity. "Big Burly Sulaiman," she giggled, coming up with a moniker out of the blue. "Always eager to use his dick!"

Sulaiman laughed in desire at Shanti's creativity. He had been calling her catchy nicknames for almost a year now, but this was the first time she had returned with one of her own for him. "Oh, Little Shanti CumSlut..." He kissed her yet again, diving his tongue deep into her wonderful mouth.

Meanwhile, Venkat listened to the exchange of nicknames with a smile upon his face. It reminded him why he loved Shanti so much. Shanti was so angelic and beautiful on the outside, but at the same time, she could be very nasty on the inside. What better combination for a woman to have?

Venkat grabbed a nice handful of Shanti's left breast and squeezed it through the thin blouse she wore. In response, the slut broke her kiss with Sulaiman and then pressed her lips hard against Venkat'. The two shared their tongues, as Sulaiman decided to paw and grope Shanti's right breast with his hand. The vixen moaned in passion between her two studs as they rubbed and pinched her ample breasts.

"Too bad you can't be back here to enjoy Shanti with us!" Sulaiman exclaimed to Ratan, who drove the van.

"Shut the hell up..." he grumbled in return. Ratan was still very unhappy that Sulaiman and Venkat got to play with Shanti while he drove the van. It just wasn't fair...

Sulaiman laughed at Ratan's response but then felt Shanti's right hand rubbing against his crotch. Realizing that there was an erection in his jeans, Sulaiman looked over and watched Shanti and Venkat as they continued to kiss each other. Shanti kept rubbing Sulaiman's crotch as he planted a kiss on her exposed neck and cheek. Meanwhile, both men continued to grope and fondle her breasts with their hands.

Wanting to keep both guys equally happy, Shanti broke the kiss with Venkat and re-attached her lips to Sulaiman's. Both sighed as their tongues came into contact and slid together inside Sulaiman's mouth. Meanwhile, Venkat started to unbutton the front of Shanti's flower-print blouse.

Tamil slut moaned with passion as she felt one of Venkat' hands slip inside her open blouse and squeeze one of her bra-covered breasts. Still kissing her, Sulaiman also slid a hand underneath Shanti's thin blouse and squeezed away at a full, luscious melon.

Her passions igniting, Shanti writhed between the two men as they continued to feel her up. Next, she slipped her left hand into Venkat' lap and then rubbed his crotch. With her right hand working on Sulaiman's crotch, the 24-year-old female now rubbed a different male erection with each hand. Sulaiman slid his hand from inside Shanti's blouse down to her hips. He squeezed her ass for a moment then ran his strong palm over her firm upper thigh.

Shanti squealed in lust as both guys continued to work her over.

Ratan shook his head in the front seat, listening to the sounds of passion coming from the back of the van. Why couldn't he be back there, to enjoy the fun himself?

The vivacious Tamil slut sighed as Venkat slipped her blouse off.

She responded to that action by first breaking her kiss with Sulaiman, then smashing Venkat' mouth her own. Sulaiman smiled, admiring Shanti's large, plump breasts and the tiny white bra which concealed them. Then he opened his hand, and rubbed his palm against Shanti's jeans-clad crotch. As a result, the woman's pussy tingled with pure excitement.

"I want one of your cocks," Shanti sighed as she broke the kiss with Venkat. "I don't care which."

Both men looked at one another.

Sulaiman conceded, "She can give you a blowjob, Venkat. I got something else in mind."

Venkat smiled as he scooted over to the mattress on the van's floor and lay down upon it. Shanti got onto her hands and knees, then crawled over to Venkat and started tugging away at his jeans. She giggled while doing so, and finally ripped open Venkat' denims then unloosed his belt.

The slut growled with desire as she reached into Venkat's briefs and pulled out his massive erection. On her hands and knees, hunched over his cock, Shanti took its full length between her pouty red lips and began eagerly sucking away. At the same time, she frigged his hard cock with her right hand, stroking its base up and down at a feverish pace. Meanwhile, Sulaiman was rubbing and groping Shanti's upturned ass, as she was hunched on her hands and knees over Venkat.

"Little Shanti FuckSlut," he grinned while pawing her bottom.

In response, the slut giggled and twitched her ass at Sulaiman, enjoying the feel of his strong hands upon her. Sulaiman loved the sight of Shanti's Tamil slut head as it bobbed up and down over Venkat' cock, her right hand busily frigging its thick base. Sulaiman gave Shanti's cute ass a hard slap with his own hand, which brought forth an excited squeal from her and she twitched her bottom at him again, which only caused his erection to become stronger and thicker.

"Oh yeah... Oh yeah, baby..." Venkat moaned as his cock received a magnificent workout from Shanti's mouth. "Yeah... That's it... Just the way I like it..."

Encouraged by his words, Tamil slut increased her tempo and sucked his cock even harder. In fact, she tried to swallow the fat instrument down her hungry little throat. "Little Shanti ButtSlut," Sulaiman smirked as he continued to paw and grope her jeans-clad bottom.

Still bitter in the front seat, Ratan stole occasional glances of the heated action as he continued to drive along.

As she continued to suck away on Venkat' cock, Shanti's hand was frigging its thick base so fast that it was almost a blur. The slut felt Venkat' cock pulsate in her mouth - she knew that he was very close to an orgasm.

Meanwhile, Sulaiman had unbuttoned Shanti's jeans and then slid the skintight denims down her shapely hips and thighs. He got rid of her pink sneakers first, then whipped off her jeans and silk panties as well. With the exception of a skimpy white bra, Shanti was now nude in the back of the van.

Sulaiman grinned as he prodded her tight, puckered anus with his fingertip. "Little Shanti CockSlut... Oh, how she loves to take one up the butt."

Delighted, the Tamil Iyer, normally known to her own people as a ptious homely woman but now a nymphomaniac giggled at the nasty reference to anal sex as she continued to suck away at Venkat' cock. Sulaiman spread her ass cheeks with both hands and then licked her tiny anus with his tongue. In response, Shanti wailed out in passion/surprise - she did not expect that from him. But this is what she had been always wanting - victory and her dominance over the lust of man for woman, make him lick and munch her anus - Aaah - how much she loved the man in her bung hole - his tongue more than his dick.

Sulaiman's finger replaced his tongue on her anus, then his mouth moved lower and started to feast upon her sweet pussy. Shanti writhed in passionate approval at all of this great attention - she was sucking a fat cock while getting her pussy eaten and anus fingered, all at the very same time.

Not for long, though... Venkat screamed as his cock erupted like a volcano in Shanti's hot mouth. Tamil slut and slut Shanti clamped her lips tight around his pulsating erection, wanting to make sure that none of his sweet cum escaped. Shanti gagged for a short second, as her mouth nearly overflowed with all the tasty fuck-juice. But she recovered, and eventually guzzled the entire batch of sperm down her hungry little throat. Much to Shanti's delight, not a single drop leaked from her mouth. Venkat moaned passionately in the aftermath as Shanti's lips finally detracted from his shaft.

Not to be forgotten was Sulaiman though, as he continued to feast upon the slut's pussy and finger her anus at the same time.

Up and down, side to side, Sulaiman's wet tongue traced every single recess of Shanti's succulent pussy. She moaned and winced at the heated pleasure that Sulaiman brought her.

In the front seat, Ratan's cock was so hard and erect in his jeans that it actually hurt and the sounds of hot passion coming from the back of the van was really turning him on. It was difficult for him to adequately concentrate on the road, but he somehow managed to do so, Venkat unsnapped Shanti's bra and nearly ripped it off as the slut continued to moan and wail under Sulaiman's finger prodding and tongue. With Shanti's breasts free now, each globe shimmered and shook in a most erotic way while she writhed and panted - still on her hands and knees.

"OHHHHH..." Shanti exclaimed, in pure lust. "OH SULAIMAN! OHHHH I need you to fuck me... FUCK ME NOW!"

Not able to ignore such a request from his desire of a slut Shanti who was a beautiful woman, Sulaiman tore off all of his clothing and flipped Shanti onto her back. He positioned himself between her widespread thighs and almost immediately, thrusted his cock between the tight confines of her intoxicating pussy.

"FUUUUUUCK!" Shanti screamed at the very top of her lungs as Sulaiman started to hammer himself in and out of her. A temporary voyuer, Venkat felt his own cock getting hard again. Watching Shanti get fucked like the true slut that she was definitely registered as a major turn-on for him. Tamil slut continued to scream and moan under the intense assault of Sulaiman's massive shaft as it piston in and out of her slit. He was pounding her with all of his strength, as his body slapped violently against hers. That is just how Shanti liked her sex - hard, and physical.

Unfortunately for Shanti, however, Sulaiman suddenly withdrew his cock from her pussy. In response, she looked up at him, a mixture of disappointment and confusion upon her lovely face. That expression soon faded away though, as Sulaiman quickly scooted himself forward until he was standing on his knees, astride Shanti's flat stomach. Sulaiman fisted his shaft and aimed it at her pair of large, firm breasts. Shanti squealed in glee and cupped her melons, thinking that Sulaiman was going to whack himself off above her until he reached an orgasm. That, of course, would result in a very pleasurable cum shower for her.

However, that was not the exact thing on Sulaiman's mind.

"I'm going to tit-fuck you," he told her in a raging tone. "I'm going to fuck your breasts and cum all over you."

Shanti squealed again more happy now, she definitely preferred this to him simply whacking off above her. But at the same time, that wouldn't be too bad, either. Sulaiman squatted down while Shanti sat up at a very slight angle. Still fisting his shaft, Sulaiman aimed its tip directly at Shanti's cleavage. At the same time, Tamil slut grabbed hold of the outer sides of her breasts. Sulaiman smiled while placing his cock directly into her cleavage.

Shanti squeezed her breasts together, which trapped Sulaiman's stiff member between them. Sensations swirled through Sulaiman as luscious breast flesh powerfully squeezed his cock.

"OH YEAH," the man said, enjoying this activity.

Shanti giggled and tilted her head all the way forward, then extended her tongue. Sulaiman responded by thrusting his hips forward, sliding the tip of his fat erection from her mashed-together cleavage to her mouth. Shanti smiled while giving his cockhead a long and sweeping lick, over the next minute or so, Shanti kept her tongue out while Sulaiman thrust his cock back and forth between her sweet cleavage. Still pressing her breasts together, Shanti would give his prick a big swipe with her tongue on each forward upstroke. The amount of pressure on Sulaiman's massive tool as he stroked it between her mashed-together breasts was too intense to even try and describe.

Shanti screamed in passionate surprise as she felt Venkat maneuver himself between her outstretched thighs. She had almost forgotten about him! Shanti could not see because Sulaiman's body was directly in front of her, but Venkat nonetheless flipped her legs up and then pressed his full erection against the heated entrance of her pussy.

Venkat punched himself into her, and both individuals let out a wild moan in response. He held her legs high and wide apart, then started to thrust himself in and out of her at a steady speed.

Shanti was in heaven! As one man squatted over her midriff and fucked her breasts with his cock, another took care of her pussy with his own cock! Her body rumbled and vibrated under the double assault, as she still pressed her breasts together, mashing them against Sulaiman's erection.

Once all three started to scream and moan in unison, Ratan could not help but to take another glance at the action from the front seat of the van. His cock was in pain! It hurt so much in his jeans! If Ratan could have had one wish at this point in time, it would have been that someone else was driving the van. That way, he could be in the back with Shanti.

He could not wait to get his hands on her.

One thing was for sure, though. Once they reached the cabin, Ratan was going to give his naughty girlfriend a good, hard fucking. There was no doubt about it.

Meanwhile, as Shanti continued to have her breasts and pussy fucked by two different men, she thought of what it would be like if the van had glass walls. Wouldn't that be cool?, the slut thought to herself. If the van had glass walls, all of the other motorists on the interstate could watch Shanti as she got hammered by two guys at the same time.

They could drive along and masturbate to the sight of her. The mere idea of being a "slut on display" like that really appealed to Shanti. If she had one wish that would be it...

Sulaiman screamed in passion as he suddenly pulled his cock from Shanti's cleavage and then aimed it blindly at her. His eyes closed, a torrid spurt of cum shot out and splattered over Shanti's neck and shoulders. The slut opened her mouth wide and extended her tongue, wanting to taste his release.

The next jet of sperm, another huge one, splashed out and soaked her large pair of breasts and upper chest.

Sulaiman then simply released the flood gates.

Gobs of sperm flew in all different directions as the man furiously pumped it out of his cock. The gooey juice landed all over Shanti's upper body - especially her face and hair. The Tamil slut giggled in total lust beneath him, while she smeared his thick seed onto her skin with her hands.

Once Sulaiman rolled away, Venkat knew that he had Shanti all for himself - at least for the time being. He had continued to pump himself in and out of her pussy, even during the heated cum shower upon her from Sulaiman. Venkat leaned forward slightly, still pumping into her, but then gasped once he got a good look at her.

Shanti's upper body was completely saturated with sperm. That was an understatement. Her long Tamil slut hair, usually very nice and stylish, was stuck together in messy, sticky clumps and gobs of cum hung from her chin and dripped down onto her neck and shoulders, and the mattress below. Her 36d-sized breasts glistened with sperm, as did her midriff.

"KEEP FUCKING ME!" Shanti demanded.

His desire fueled even more by the nasty sight beneath him, Venkat moved into the missionary position and resumed his thrusting motion. This time, he hammered Shanti for all he was worth. In response, the slut's body twitched under him, bolts of pleasure shooting throughout her entire being.

"CUMMING!" Shanti screamed at Venkat, who immediately told her the very same thing.

Both individuals rocked together in mutual orgasm, Venkat' cock buried in Shanti's pussy. He flooded her insides with his own sperm. With her own passionate release, a mixture of both fluids seeped and oozed out from within her pussy. It slid down into the crack of her ass, coating it, and eventually pooled beneath her on the mattress.

"Hmmmm..." the 24-year-old woman moaned seconds later, as she pressed her lips hard against Venkat'. The two shared a very deep and sloppy kiss together.

"You're fucking incredible..." Venkat moaned at her, as he hugged her body close to his a few seconds later.

"So are you," Shanti chirped, kissing him again. "You too," she added, reaching out and grasping Sulaiman's semi-hard cock.

12