Antidote for Innocence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Sherry went to see her accountant Ryan settled down to view the movie they had just made.

Even the titles were made very professionally and she called the little movie ' Antidote for Inexperience'. She had given herself the name Eva Cummins and called him Jordan Maychart. Innocent, beautiful flowers formed the back drop and an instrumental version of 'Love Story' played in the background.

Each of the scenes that followed came in sequence but they came with multiple takes of the same scene and many clips which were supposed to be edited out were still there. Yet the production was impressive and Ryan managed to sieve through the maze of scenes to gather the actual gist of the filming.

Eva stood at the window wearing her modest denim skirt when Jordan comes up from behind and puts his arm around her waist. They are in conversation and Jordan lets his hand slip downward and then he unexpectedly grabs her butt. She withdraws and reacts with irritation. He calms her down and they chat. He goes for her again. This time he just hugs her and puts his arms around her waist.

She seemed comfortable with that and they chatted as he caressed her cheeks, her neck and her shoulders. She leaned on his hand hinting that she liked what he was doing and he responded with a kiss on her sweet lips. Again as his hands dropped to her butt she withdrew.

Jordan was persistent and he wanted action fast. Unprovoked and with quickness that surprised Eva, he unzipped his pants and pulled down his undies and brought out his manhood. Eva swayed back at this vulgar exposure and gestured to ask him to cover up. Jordan did not. He went towards her held her hand and brought it down to his manhood and made her masturbate him. She was pulling away protesting but he had already wrapped a strong arm around her, holding her with considerable power.

Seeing, touching and feeling his erected member and the atmosphere charged with arousal did something to Eva.

She cooperated. She gently stroked him with a bit of genuine shyness. Her rather confident strokes contrasted with her apparent innocence. She kept looking down at him.

Jordan lifted her skirt and expertly swept aside her panties and stroked her furry mound. A soft moan escaped her open lips and he grunted with satisfaction as his probing digit encountered wetness.

She was excited after all.

She suddenly let him go and drew her skirt and panties down in one swift swipe. Her big butt and her bushy pussy filled the screen. Jordan undressed himself and then helped her out of her top and bra. Now, skin to skin with a tight side-on hug they masturbated each other. They went into top gear quickly with sounds of sexual glee and he looked like he was going to climax.

She then guided him to a bed where he lay behind her and she gingerly parted her thighs to allow his penis to slide along her slit; now separating her labia, now gently riding her wet crevice with barely a touch, now tantalizingly hovering over it. The zoomed focus onto her sex on the big screen with high definitions detail was exquisitely arousing.

Her hand came down and rather expertly pushed the underside of his penis that it so very easily slipped into her hot opening.

The automatic strokes followed with her reciprocal acceptance with hip rolling. As he made sounds of impending ejaculation she drew him out with thumb and forefinger and delivered the final two or three strokes before he came again.

Her cunt, pubic hair, hand and her thigh was sprayed with his surprisingly ample cum.

The clip ends with the couple kissing as the camera zooms out with her holding and caressing his prick as it gradually loses its stiffness.

Ryan rewound back to the last scene which he found the most stimulating. The rest of the scenes were so typical of pornography that he didn't think it would provide more than a token excitement. For Ryan the unique erotic thrill was, even though it was the same old stuff, he was the hero.

He played the last scene so many times that he lost count and he discovered to his surprise that he had another erection coming on as he watched Eva being a slave to Jordan.

He was still watching that scene when he heard Sherry return and footsteps leading to the door. He did not stop fiddling with his prick as she came through the door and he kept viewing the video as he stroked himself,

She stood by him with hands on hips and a broad smile.

"My, my, my! What kind of stamina are we dealing with here?"

Ryan could only smile and gestured her to come to bed again.

"My gosh, I can't. I can hardly walk!" She sounded genuine. "Here let me give you a good hand job. Come. Besides, I have work at 5:00 PM."

Ryan noticed a sense of a businesslike but polite rebuttal.

She sat by his side and pulled out his prick and in its semi erect state fiddled enough to make him hard. Then she really worked hard masturbating him, changing hands and whispering sweet praises to his manhood. Ryan was aroused but cumming a fourth time was not only a first for him, but proved to be damned tough. He found himself somehow wanting to go on. He guessed it was anxiety that he may not see her again and wanting to prolong his episode of ecstasy which may have confounded his desire to climax. There was also the feeling that Sherry was rushing him. As he egged himself to inject exaggerated arousal by moaning and writhing. He stood by her and kissed her cheek and her lips and pawed her breasts.

"Take off your clothes, darling. Let me see you again. You are my queen. You have always been. Let me see those tits. Let me see your awesome ass; your beautiful pussy."

Sherry was already getting out of her clothes but Ryan detected a hint of being bored. She smiled, though which was reassuring. Very quickly she was nude and Ryan's hands were all over. As she worked on his organ he felt every inch of her as he told himself there cannot be a better looking creature to make love to. As if limited by time he felt her quickly with all his senses focused on his roaming finger tips. He felt her hairy mound again and again and asked: "Can I get in here, just once more? Please. Oh, what a cunt!"

"Sorry, darling. I don't think I can take you again." She disappointed him.

Ryan bent down and kissed her furry vagina and smelt perfume mixed with her natural scent. He put the thought of her preparing for her next customer away and concentrated on his lips and tongue making love to her sex. Deep inside his soul the beginnings of another climax began and moved steadily towards his pelvis. Sherry saw that coming through her experienced senses and she milked him faster as she encouraged him with sexy words. In her expertise she always had her hands fondle balls when she gave a hand job. Ryan was climbing higher into bliss as he kept licking her and she went at him with unreal speed.

Ryan reached his peek and came with grunts and sighs with each squirt. Sherry continued to stroke him in rhythm until his last drop.

He fell back on the bed and Sherry cleaned him once again.

It was after a few minutes that she spoke.

"Lover boy. You have to go now, OK? I have work to do and it has been simply lovely and you are most welcome again."

Ryan looked at her in the eye. "You have someone coming? You can tell me. I don't mind."

"Baby, in our business we don't share information between guests. I have already told you a lot because we are childhood friends. Here's where we must draw the line."

"OK, Sweetie. Thanks for everything. It was simply great." He hugged and kissed her on the lips and she actually responded with tongue and all. "Will you give me the same welcome when I come again?"

"Of course I will." She said with her arms around his shoulders and looking into his eyes. "You know the rates now!"

Ryan's heart skipped a beat and then sank with disappointment. She was a pro after all.

Unknown to Ryan, Sherry Gabalonde had filmed their episodes both on the terrace in the hot tub and in her bed room with hidden cameras. She sold the entire film of 65 minutes after editing, to her agent for $27,500. Ryan never had a chance to visit Sherry again. He is, however happily married to a Gail, hairdresser, has 5 kids and is a successful entrepreneur!