Anxiety and Depression Cured with Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I love it, I do. His cock feels so good inside me! I've never felt this good, so completed, so at peace with myself. I am one with my brother and one with the world. This is amazing! I love the way his cock fills me up, the way he's pumping it in me, the way he's possessing me, owning me, just taking what he wants, and what he wants is me. He's taking my essence, my being, and I love it!

"Oh Bruce, you really know how to fuck a girl," I said, as his cock pounded me. My speech was interspersed with little moans and squeals of joy. "God, my man, can you fuck!"

Bruce was such a man. He remained silent, not speaking, not even grunting, he just concentrated on thrusting away. He had always been laconic, but seriously, even now as he fucked me, his own sister, for the first time? Even a grunt would have been welcome.

I wondered what he was thinking as he fucked me? Were they nice thoughts? Did he like the way my boobs ever so gently bounced around? Did my cunt feel as good to him as his cock felt to me? Did he realize he was taking possession of my soul? Or was I just another girl he was using to get his rocks off? Given his sexual talent, there had to have been many girls before me.

Probably he was fucking that little honeypot Melinda every chance he got. I'll bet he told Rob all about how she was in bed, too. They share, those two men. OMG, is he going to tell Rob all about me, how I fuck, and everything? What a frightening thought!

Let's see, can I name all the sluts my brother has laid? I mean besides Melinda and now me. Well, there's Betty, Ann, Diana, Jane, Joanie, Marsha, Susie, and yes there were a lot, and I'm sure many I don't know about. Now he can add Sally to his trophy shelf. I don't care. I'm happy. I'm thrilled, I'm fulfilled.

"Come inside me, big boy. I need to feel you squirt," I said, as I could tell he was getting close. I love it when a man comes inside me. It's why I'm on the pill. He did. Ah. Now I know what heaven feels like. Heaven can wait, though. I have a lot of life left to live.

There we lay, bodies intertwined, enjoying our post coital bliss, when I broke the spell. "Shall I reheat the pizza?"

"First tell me your favorite sexual fantasy," Bruce said.

"No," I said. I was going to say I didn't know him well enough, but somehow that seemed ridiculous, since obviously I had known him all my life.

"Just one of your fantasies? Please?" Bruce said.

"Do you ask that of all the girls you bed, Bruce? Or am I special? We just made love for the very first time and you're asking that?"

"My fantasy had always been making love with you. Ever since I was 18 and you were a cute little sexy devil of 16. You didn't even know how sexy you were back then!" he said.

Oh, yes I did, I thought. Josh, Peter, and Eric made it quite obvious to me back then! I didn't respond to Bruce's amazing revelation. Let's just say I was a poster child for statutory rape back then. By the way, I was not alone. Most of the pretty girls in my high school were getting laid, while Bruce fantasized about laying me. I giggled at the thought.

"I used to pretend every time I laid a girl that she was you. None of them were as sexy as you were just now, my wonderful sister," Bruce said.

Was this all true? I was overwhelmed. Not just by the beauty and wondrous nature of the exceptional sex we had just had, but by the realization of my own brother's confession of his fantasies. I even felt bad that I had never fantasized about having sex with Bruce. It's true though. I never had. Not even once.

"I'll tell you one while we eat the pizza, okay?" I said.

I tossed my shoes from the oven, turned it on to 250 degrees, and waited for it to warm up. I set the table, poured some more wine, put the salads in bowls, and distributed napkins and tableware. "Dinner!" I called out.

I had pulled on my T shirt and put my skirt back on, but without the tights and without panties. I liked the idea of Bruce's copious cum sloshing around inside me and slowly leaving a trail down my right thigh. I felt it was sexy. Bruce just put on the same clothes, of course.

We sat at the table and just looked at each other. "I'm waiting, Sally," my brother Bruce said. I felt I had to tell him one of my fantasies.

"My fantasy is a threesome. Two men ravish me every which way but Sunday. Okay? It's just a fantasy, Bruce. I've never done such a thing," I said.

"Am I one of the men?" Bruce asked.

"No, you're not; sorry to disappoint. The men are anonymous, they're just men and they're strong and I'm manhandled, okay?" I began to giggle about two men manhandling me. It just sounded funny. Redundant, maybe?

"Do you get double teamed?" Bruce asked.

I blushed. "They do everything I can imagine. Why are you so curious? You're not thinking...oh, my goodness, you are?"

We sat down and of course immediately the doorbell rang. It was Rob, looking as sexy as ever.

"You're just in time for some pizza," I said cheerfully to Rob. "Bruce, can you add a place at the table for Rob?" I said as I ushered inside my erstwhile object of desire.

I knew I smelled of sex, and I knew Rob could smell it. I didn't care. I didn't care about anything. Cloud Nine, where I was residing just then, erased all cares. Not only did I have the fuck of my lifetime with Bruce, but my anxiety and depression had both lifted!

Rob raised a single eyebrow when he saw Bruce with his after-sex silly smile that he gets when he's laid a new bimbo. Raising a single eyebrow is sexy. Maybe every single thing Rob does is sexy? I've seen that smile on Bruce before, most recently when I dropped in unannounced and Melinda was there, looking sexy as hell, and having that 'just ravished' look in her eyes. I'm sure Rob has seen it a lot.

"The pizza's good," my laconic brother said. So he can in fact speak!

After we ate, Bruce announced he had to go back home. He had a deadline for the next day.

"I'm going to stay here at Sally's, Bruce," Rob said. "I saved a life today, and I want to celebrate. Do you mind if I celebrate with your sister?"

"You should ask me, that," I said.

"If Sally's willing, you couldn't make a better choice," Bruce said, as he left. I thought I saw him wink at Rob. Nah, it couldn't be, could it? Was he just giving the okay for Rob to molest his little sister? Given what we just did, Bruce and I, how could he possibly do that? I have an overactive imagination, I guess.

Rob looked over at me. I looked at him. I was still hopelessly attracted to him. What was I thinking? I had just fucked my brother! We ate quietly.

"How did you save a life?" I asked Rob, to break the hopelessly awkward silence and extreme sexual tension in the room.

"The boy took a bullet in his chest. We had to operate. It missed his heart by millimeters, but it destroyed an artery and that had to be replaced. We took a new one from his leg. We were lucky and the bullet did not fragment but went right through the boy," Rob said.

"Will he have a full recovery?" I asked, hoping for a happy ending.

"It's possible, but unlikely. There was too much hemorrhaging. Guns are designed to kill, and they're quite effective at doing just that. The days of surviving gunshot wounds are vanishing quickly. As I said, we were lucky in this case," Rob said.

"Why was the boy shot?" I asked.

"I don't know. My job was just to save his life. Those details of why belong to the police," Rob said.

"How old was the boy?" I persisted.

"He was six or seven," Rob replied. For the first time I saw emotion in his eyes relating to the poor, unfortunate boy.

Now it was Rob's turn to change the subject. I was grateful. "The pizza and salad were delicious," Rob said.

"There's more. Would you like seconds?" I asked.

"What kind of seconds?"

"What do you mean? Pizza, salad, or wine?" I asked.

"Are there other seconds?" Rob asked.

"I don't understand. I might have leftovers in the fridge?" I replied.

"What I'd really like is some sloppy seconds," Rob said.

I looked at him. I was shocked. I'm not easy to shock, but Rob had managed it just then.

"You are so sexy tonight, Sally. I had trouble operating on that poor boy, I was so obsessed with thoughts of you," he said. So, he knew Bruce and I had fucked. Why else would he use a phrase like 'sloppy seconds?' I guess it was pretty obvious, after all. It was my smell of sex, and Bruce's silly smile, I'm sure. Maybe it was Bruce's wink. Maybe all three things combined?

"I don't know, Rob. I think not. Two men in one night? I'm still in a bit of a shock over what my brother and I just did." I said. I'd never fucked two men in one night. I'd also never before fucked my own brother! How many 'nevers' could a girl handle in one night?

"By seconds, I meant pizza and salad, not sex, Rob. Sex is not an option." There, I had said it. Good for me? Why do I wish I hadn't said it?

"How about just a kiss, Sally?" Rob asked.

I knew if we kissed, then I was doomed. That's all Bruce had asked for. I knew if I kissed Rob then all those nevers would go away, never to return, hee, hee. Could I do that? Could I have sex with two men, one right after the other? Just how slutty was I? Just how slutty am I? Just how slutty do I want to be? I should say no. I should. It's easy: N-O, no.

"Sure," I said. "A kiss would be nice. I probably taste of pizza, though. Shall I brush my teeth first?" What was I doing?? OMG, I'm a blithering idiot. I do know how to say no, don't I?

Rob answered me by kissing me. Just as I expected, I succumbed. All those nevers were nevermore. Sally Evans, it's official, you're a slut! You're a big-time slut, and let's face it, you like it!

Rob was predictable. He played with my boobs right through my blouse, just as Bruce had. He lifted it up and off me, also just like Bruce had done. Next however, he went straight for the gold. Speaking of gold, the look on his face when he discovered I was without panties, and still a little sloppy with Bruce's generous cum donation down there, was worth its weight in gold.

He disrobed. There was no fingering, no playing with his cock, no oral sex, no nothing. He just lay me down on the couch, got on top of me, and he entered me. Don't get me wrong, his cock felt wonderful inside me, and I enjoyed the fuck a lot even if I didn't climax.

The downside of the fuck is that it just seemed more like Rob was using me to get his rocks off, and boy, did they go off! I was a real mess after he emptied his balls inside me.

I felt dirty, I felt stupid. Rob looked totally pleased with himself.

It's just that when Bruce and I had fucked, emotion was involved. Yes, there was plenty of lust, on both of our parts, but primarily it was affection. It was love. I realized however, in my fuck with Rob, that the love Bruce and I felt was not fraternal. No, the love I felt from and for Bruce was much more than brotherly love. It was only by fucking Rob that I realized how much and how precisely I loved my brother Bruce. The Greek gods Zeus and Hera would have blushed.

I was still lying there, oozing out Rob's cum, when the doorbell rang. I looked through the peephole. I had thrown on a robe to cover my nudity to a small extent, and Rob was in the bedroom frantically dressing, when I ushered in Bruce.

"I got an extension, so I don't have to make my deadline tonight. You up for another round, Sally? I can't stop thinking about you. You naked under that robe? Is Rob still here, too? Am I interrupting something?" Bruce asked. I couldn't read his face. Was that a smile just flirting with the corners of his mouth?

"Let me explain," I said, not having a clue on how to explain away what I had just done.

"No need, lover. I understand," Bruce said. Did my brother just call me 'lover'? Did I hear that right?

"It's time to make your fantasy a reality," he said, and he ripped open my robe. My nipples instantly hardened, and my groin became consumed with lustful need. "I'll explain to Rob. He can join, or leave."

Rob joined. The two men did not finish with me until 4AM. I slept two hours, rose at 6AM, took a quick bath, dressed, applied massive amounts of perfume, and left the two men sleeping in my apartment and went to work.

I hoped to God the two men would respect my privacy, and not find my collection of dirty pictures of myself in the throes of passion with my past lovers, or (shudder!) find my modest collection of vibrators. If they did, I'm sure Bruce would have me confessing more of my sexual fantasies. I have quite a few, you know.

**********

A week later a man stopped me at the local market. "Excuse me," he said. "I believe we're neighbors? Do you live on the ground floor of East xxth Street?"

"Why yes, I do. Why do you ask?" I replied in true innocence.

"I have a nice view of your apartment from my own rear window."

We got to talking. It took him a while to get to the point. He had seen me fucking first Bruce, then Rob, and then the two of them together.

"I stayed up until 4AM. I was a wreck the next day," he said.

"Did your right hand cramp up?" I asked, giving him my innocence face.

"I have pictures," he said.

"Oh."

There was a long pause.

"Do I look fat in them?"

He laughed. It was contagious, and I began to laugh too.

"Game of Thrones is on tonight. A friend is coming over to watch it with me. You might enjoy watching us," I said.

"I just might. You're sweet to let me know," he said.

"It's the neighborly thing to do," I replied. The lighting might be poor, I silently thought. That would be in keeping with the spirit of GOT's final season, now wouldn't it? I wonder if he has night vision glasses?

I thought about what my neighbor the voyeur had just said. I guess I am sweet. I am many things, many more things than I would have thought a little while back. He showed me how to access his pictures. He promised not to put them on the Internet, even if it was via the Internet that I accessed them.

There's something freaky about seeing yourself on camera while engaged in fucking. It was gross. It was also hot. I looked like a porn actress! Best of all, he was right: I didn't look fat!

Bruce was all I wanted. I didn't even want Rob anymore. I made a silent vow never, ever to tell Bruce any of my other fantasies, such as doing with it with an older guy (like my voyeur!), or especially not the gangbang fantasies!

I had however already told Bruce another of my fantasies. It was to reenact, in person, all the sex scenes of GOT.

"Even the rape scenes?" he had asked.

"Especially," I had said. I knew I was in for trouble. At least no dragons would be involved!

12