Applevalyan's Early Years

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Val asked what I meant. I said, "Here let me show you." I reached up and slid both sides of her top towards her nipples, going from about 4 to 2 inches wide.

Val looked down and said, "Ooh, that's a bit daring but I like it. Would you mind if I left it like that?"

I told her, "Not at all, I just hope my dick doesn't pop out of my little suit." Oh, I forgot to say, Val asked me to wear my little man bikini on the beach with her and you know when she ask me to do something for her, it's hard to say no because I know I'll be rewarded with some great sex later on.

Well she strutted around all afternoon on the beach and boardwalk wearing only that tiny bikini and her hard nipples wear noticeable all afternoon. More than once when I kissed and hugged her, I reached back and cupped her ass in public. She just moaned into my mouth as I squeezed and rubbed her ass. After the third or four kiss and groping session she whispered in my ear. "If you want to put your hands inside my bottoms and play with my bare ass, I wouldn't mind." Well I did just that a few minutes later in front of a half-a-dozen teenage boys but I didn't think for checking out her backside when I removed my hands until she walked ahead of me a few seconds later. There was now about 3 inches of ass crack showing so I caught up to her and pulled it back up. "You didn't have to do that,' she said, "I didn't mind showing a little more ass." Well the next time I had my hands inside her bottoms, I left it the way it was and when I did it again later, I left a little more ass showing. She left it like that until we got to the car.

We decide to go get wet before we left and found out she needed to retie her suit tighter once it got wet. A wave hit her and knocked her bottoms down to her knees and her top twisted and both tits popped out. She pulled her bottoms back up but didn't bother with her top until after she had retied her bottoms tighter. She took another wave and her top twisted again and one tit popped out, she just left it. It was then I noticed how loose the back string of her top was so I mentioned it to her. She told me knew it was loose, she wanted it that way. She took another wave sideways, the other tit popped out. She smiled, giggled and said, "Oops. This is why I want it loose, good accidents can happen." I grabbed a tit in each hand and then kissed her. We got out of the water a few minutes later and she finally covered herself back up as we walked to the car. Once at the car, I got my gallon of fresh water and poured it over us to rinse off the salt water. Val then completely removed her top, not even looking to see who might be watching, dried off with the towel and put her white tank top back on. We went to Daytona and Crescent Beach 5 or 6 times before we left for home. Val loved walking around in her little string bikini showing her ass and her top was always loosely tied and she had frequent wardrobe malfunctions while swimming and enjoyed them.

Quite often Valerie would swim in just a t-shirt and her string bikini bottoms on a public beach. She loved the wet t-shirt look and I enjoyed seeing her show-off in public dressed that way. She enjoyed getting wet in just a thin t-shirt while riding a water ride in 'Busch Gardens'. The act of get 'accidentally' wet while in public and having to walk around with her tits on display just made her day. Yes, she did enter a few wet t-shirt contests over the years and often she would end up wet and topless in just her wet see-thru panties up on stage, but that's the way she like it. We didn't know about thongs or g-string bikinis back then but if they had been around, I'm sure she would have worn them in public.

Valerie continued to dress in as little as possible over the years. She continued to go braless and pantiless wherever and whenever she wanted and with whatever she wore. She heard a few complaints over the years but they never stopped her. She still enjoys going braless under a sheer top in public and still enjoys getting the shocked looks from people when they clearly see her breasts through the top.