April's Story Ch. 14

Story Info
April goes out with Jake and Tony.
3.9k words
4.4
32.1k
5
0

Part 14 of the 40 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 07/19/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,889 Followers

Note: This story is the fourteenth episode in a series entitled "April's Story". If you have not read the previous thirteen episodes of this series, I encourage you do so before beginning this chapter.

This is a dominant wife humiliates submissive husband story. That is the kind of story I write. If you do not enjoy these types of stories, I strongly recommend that you look for something else to read.


Saturday and Sunday afternoon I had to go to work at the Silly Squirrel. I was beginning to hate my job. It kept me away from the boys.

On Monday night we had our first football party. Jamal, Darbs, Big Julius, Adam, Jake and Tony all came over. All the guys brought beer and I picked up the snacks.

It was kind of strange being the only girl at a party with eight guys. No one else seemed to think anything about it so I guess I was now pretty much accepted as one of the guys. There was however one big difference. Five of the guys had recently fucked me.

During the first quarter of the game I went into the kitchen to get more pretzels. Jake came into the kitchen behind me.

He seemed a little nervous and kept looking over his shoulder. Finally he said, "April, Adam told me that you went out with him."

I turned and smiled at Jake. "That's right."

"He said you two did it."

I laughed. "Is that a question or an accusation?"

Jake turned beet red. "I'm sorry April, I had no business saying that. It's just that..."

I walked over to him and touched my finger to his lips. "It's okay. Would you like to do it with me?"

His eyes got really big. He stammered a little and said, "Ah well sure."

"Ask me out."

"Will Ponce be mad at me?'

I didn't say anything. I just smiled and shook my head, no."

"You're sure?"

"Yes Jake, I'm sure. My baby is very secure about our relationship. He knows that I'm really enjoying sex right now and he wants me to be happy, so he doesn't mind at all."

"Would you like to go out Wednesday night?"

"I would love to. Why don't you call me and give me the details." I quickly wrote down my cell phone number on a piece of paper and handed it to him.

"Thanks April, I'll call you tomorrow." He turned and went back into the living room.

I followed him. When I got into the living room, I set the bowl of pretzels on the coffee table and sat down on Ponce's lap. As I put my arms around his neck I said, "Baby, Jake just asked me to go out with him on Wednesday night. Is that okay with you?"

Everyone stopped watching the game and started watching Ponce and me. Jake's face turned bright red. I was afraid that he might bolt from the room.

Ponce looked at me for a moment and then he smiled. "Of course it is April." He turned to Jake. "Where are you taking her?"

I giggled and said, "I hope he's taking me to his apartment so he can fuck me."

Everyone in the room got very quiet. All the guys knew that Ponce didn't mind that I played around. Nevertheless, the idea was a little different and it was taking them some time to get used to it.

Ponce kissed my cheek. "I'm sure the two of you will have a good time." He looked at Jake. "I'll be at work so I won't be able to pick her up. You have to promise to walk her home when your date is over."

Jake just barely managed to muster enough self control to nod his head up and down in agreement.

Danny looked at everyone and shrugged. "These two crack pots are my roommates and my best friends."

Everyone started laughing. That is everyone but Jake. He was sitting slumped in his chair looking like a man who had just survived a heart attack."

The week flew by.

Wednesday night I had a wonderful date with Jake. He took me out for pizza and then we went back to his apartment. He wasn't as romantic a lover as Adam was, but he was fun. He fucked me three times.

At the end of our date he kept his promise to Ponce and walked me home. Once we got to the apartment he kissed me goodnight.

When we were done kissing I whispered to him, "I had a wonderful evening, but I want you to promise me something. I want you to promise me that tomorrow morning, you'll tell everybody that you fucked me tonight."

Jake looked at me. "April, Adam told me that you made him promise the same thing. I don't understand."

"Both Ponce and I want everybody to know that lots of guys are fucking me right now."

Jake shook his head. "I still don't understand it."

I smiled. "It's okay honey. You don't have to understand it. I love Ponce and Ponce loves me, we both just get turned on by the idea that other guys get to fuck me. It's just the way we are."

I reached down to Jake's crotch and squeezed his cock. "Just look at the positive side of this. Did you enjoy fucking me tonight?"

Jake laughed. "It was wonderful."

"Would you like to fuck me again?"

"Yes, very much."

I smiled at him. "You're going to get lots and lots of chances."

Jake looked at me. "April I still don't get it."

I shrugged. "What's the matter?"

"Girls aren't supposed to like to fuck."

"Who told you that?"

"I don't know, I guess it's just common knowledge."

I laughed. "Well Jake I can't speak for any other girls, but I know that I love to fuck."

I leaned over and kissed Jake again. "I have to go inside now baby. Just promise me that tomorrow you'll tell everyone, okay?"

Jake laughed. "I will April."

I went inside and started to get ready for bed. Ponce would be home in a couple of hours. I couldn't wait to tease him about my date with Jake.

Thursday morning my cell phone rang while I was studying in the library.

"Hi April, this is Tony. I was waiting for you to come into the grill this morning. When you didn't show up I decided to call you."

"Hi Tony. I have a test this afternoon. I needed some time to study."

"I know, that's what Ponce told me."

"Hey April, everyone at the table got on me this morning and told me that I should ask you out."

I started laughing. "Tony I guess we have good friends."

"Will you go out with me?"

"I would love to."

"Oh good. Thanks April." The telephone went dead.

I started laughing even harder. Tony was so nervous that he'd hung up the phone as soon as I told him that I'd go out with him. I just loved shy guys.

I opened the call log on my cell phone, found Tony's number and dialed it.

"Hello?"

"Tony, this is April."

"Hi April."

"Tony, when are we going out?"

"Oh yeah." He laughed. It was a nervous laugh. "I guess I forgot that part." He paused. " I don't know April."

"Tony! Pull it together." I stopped, yelling wouldn't help. This boy needed a little assistance. "How about if you meet me after the three on three basketball game tonight. Maybe we could go to your apartment."

"April, that would be wonderful ."

"Tony I'll have just finished playing a basketball game. I'll need a shower. Can I take one at your place?" I giggled. "Maybe we could take one together."

There was a long silence. Finally Tony said, "April, do you really mean that?"

I shook my head. This wasn't going to be anything like the date with Adam, but it was going to be lots of fun."

"Yes I really mean that Tony." I thought for a moment and suddenly realized something. "Tony is this going to be your first time?"

"You mean taking a shower with a girl?"

"No Tony, I mean going all the way with a girl."

There was another long silence. Finally Tony quietly answered, "Yes."

I smiled. "Tony relax. Were going to have a lot of fun tonight and you and I are going to go all the way. Will you be at my basketball game?"

"April, there isn't anything in this world short of nuclear war that would keep me from being there."

"Good Tony, I'll see you after the game."

Our basketball game was at 7:00. This time we had a cheering section. All of our friends were in the stands.

Jamal, Darbs and Big Julius were sitting in the front row.. Mandy was sitting next to Darbs and Cynthia Parker was with Big Julius.

Mandy was a good friend. She fucked Big Julius last Saturday night and then she lined him up with Cynthia Parker on Tuesday. Danny told me that since then Julius and Cynthia have been inseparable .

Adam, Jake and Tony were sitting right behind Jamal and Darbs. Adam was on one side of Tony and Jake was on the other side. I suspect they were making sure their friend didn't get cold feet and run out of the gym before the game was over.

This team put up more of a fight than last weeks team. The final score was 30 to 18.

After the game Ponce grabbed my gym bag. Everyone was standing together when we walked up to Tony. Ponce handed him my gym bag and said, "I'll be at work, so be sure to walk April home after your date."

Tony looked at Ponce and said, "Don't worry, I will."

Ponce kissed me and said, "Have a good time with Tony tonight. I'll see you when I get home from work."

As he walked out of the gym I heard Mandy say, "That is so cool."

Tony and I went to his apartment. As soon as we were inside I started taking my clothes off. Tony stood perfectly still and watched me undress.

When I was naked I smiled at him. "Want to take a shower with me?"

He nodded his head up and down.

I giggled. "You really are shy aren't you?

Tony started blushing.

I pulled his tee shirt over his head. "Come on sweetheart, it's time for us to have fun."

As soon as we got into the shower I started washing myself. After a moment I handed Tony the soap and said, "Why don't you wash my tits and my pussy."

I had to fight hard to keep from laughing. My little playmate grabbed that bar of soap and started scrubbing my tits like they were a pair of dirty pans at a church supper.

I gently placed my hand on Tony's hand and said, "Slow down sweetheart. Be gentle. We have all evening. You're going to get to touch me as much as you want."

That seemed to calm Tony down a little. He gingerly washed my breasts, my ass and my pussy. He must have taken at least five minutes to wash my pussy. I let him. It felt really good.

After Tony was done I took the soap from him and said, "It's your turn now." He gasped as I started rubbing his cock and balls with the bar of soap. I was being very careful. Tony's cock was sticking straight out. I knew that he was overly stimulated. I didn't want him to cum just yet.

"Do you like that Tony? I know lots of fun games. Why don't we rinse off, get dry and go into your bedroom. I can't wait to get you beautiful cock in my mouth. Would you like that baby? Would you like me to suck your cock?"

We stepped out of the shower. I found a clean towel and dried both of us off. As I was drying Tony I slipped to my knees, dropped the towel and picked up his erect penis.

I looked up at him and asked. "Would you like me to give you a blow job?"

Tony's eyes opened wide, but he didn't say anything. It was obvious that my date was no longer capable of speech.

He gasped when I put his cock into my mouth. While I was drying Tony I'd decided that he was so excited that we might as well get his first ejaculation out of the way immediately.

Almost immediately after I started sucking and stroking his cock, Tony gave out a little yelp and cried, "April watch out."

I wasn't concerned. I kept sucking on his cock while he ejaculated spurt after spurt of semen into my mouth.

When his penis finally started to get soft I took it out of my mouth and smiled. "Well that was a fun start." I stood up and took his hand. "Come on baby lets go into the bedroom."

Once we got into the bedroom I lay back on the bed and lasciviously spread my legs. "Tony why don't you explore me for a little while. I think we both might enjoy that.

Tony was gentle and moved slowly. I enjoyed his touch. He used the tips of his fingers to draw little circles around my nipples and my belly button.

When he got to my pussy he peeked, but he didn't look. He was obviously trying to be discreet.

I giggled. "It's okay, you can look. I want you to look."

That was all the invitation he needed. He got right between my legs and studied my cunt. I was pretty sure that this was the first time he'd ever been given the chance to really look at a naked woman.

"Tony, would you like to kiss my pussy? I usually only let Ponce do that, but I don't think he'd mind if I let you taste me tonight."

Tony didn't say a word. He just started to place soft kisses on the lips of my vagina.

"Tony I'm starting to get wet. Can you feel how moist my pussy is?"

He looked up at me and shook his head yes.

"Kiss me with your tongue. Be very gentle, my pussy is always a little sensitive when I start making love."

I shivered when I felt Tony's tongue touch me. It felt wonderful. He was a considerate lover. He instinctively knew that he should be slow and tender at first.

As Tony explored me with his tongue, I started to get excited. “Faster baby, You don't have to worry about hurting me anymore. Lick me, lick me hard.”

My shy little lover stopped being gentle. He was a good student. He followed my directions to the letter.

"Tony I want you to kiss my clit. It's the little button at the top of my pussy."

Tony found it immediately and started kissing it.

"Suck on it, put your lips around it and suck it."

As soon as I felt Tony sucking on my clitoris the sensation of pleasure started building in the pit of my stomach.

"Put your finger in my cunt and fuck me with it while you suck on my clit."

His finger felt so good as it entered me.

"Flick my clit with your tongue."

Tony was smart. He quickly figured out how to lick my clit and suck on it at the same time. He was working hard to please me. This boy was going to make lots of girls very happy.

Suddenly I started to scream as the sensation of pleasure inside me exploded.

Tony jumped back as my orgasm tore through my body. It took a minute before the convulsions finally started to subside.

When I was finally calm Tony looked at me and asked the exact same question Ponce had asked the first time he saw me have an orgasm. "April are you okay?"

I laughed. "Yes Tony, You just made me feel wonderful."

I lay still for a moment and then I looked at Tony. "Honey I want you to promise to ask Mandy out as soon as you can and do that for her, okay?"

"Sure, I'd love to, but are you sure she'll let me?"

"Don't worry honey, I'll make sure she will." I giggled. "If word gets around about what you can do with your tongue, every girl in this school will be lining up to go out with you."

I looked down. Tony's cock was sticking straight out again. "Oh my what do we have here?" I grinned at my lover, "Tony honey, I think it's time for you to lose your virginity.

I let Tony fuck me twice. We could have tried for a third time, but after the basketball game and the wonderful oral sex he'd given me, I was tired.

At the end of the evening Tony walked me home. When we got to the door of the apartment he kissed me.

After he kissed me he asked, "Do you want me to tell people about this. Adam and Jake told me that you asked them to tell everybody"

I smiled at him. "Absolutely! I want everyone to know you fucked me." I leaned over and whispered into his ear, "I intend to tell everyone that you're really good at eating pussy."

Tony stepped back. "I don't know April, the guys might think..."

I kissed him. "I'm not going to be telling the guys."

Tony looked at me for a moment and then he smiled.

I laughed. "That's right, I wasn't kidding when I said every girl in this school is going to want to go out with you." I grabbed his crotch and squeezed it. "Just promise me that you'll ask Mandy out first."

Tony nodded, "Okay, I promise."

After Tony left I went into the apartment, took my clothes off, got into bed and fell asleep. I knew that my baby Ponce would wake me up as soon as he got home.

At 4:00 I woke up. I heard Ponce in the shower. After a few minutes he walked into the bedroom. I was lying on the bed naked with my legs spread apart.

"Did you let Tony fuck you tonight?"

"You'd better believe I did, and he was good. "I stared at Ponce. "He was much better than you."

"Did you make him wear a condom?"

"No I wanted to be able to feel it when he shot his cum into me."

I started to rub my cunt with my fingers. "Did you think about us while you were at work tonight? Tony and I showered together and then I sucked his cock. Did you think about your girlfriend sucking another man's cock?

Ponce shook his head up and down.

"How did it make you feel, knowing that I was with another man."

"Jealous."

I smiled. "Good, I want you to be jealous. You should be jealous. I let Tony fuck me tonight. I let him cum inside me."

"Will you let me fuck you tonight?"

I sneered at Ponce and shook my head. "No, I've already had a man tonight. Why would I bother to let you put that pathetic cock of yours into my cunt."

Ponce hung his head.

"Get on your knees."

Ponce kneeled on the floor.

I lifted my foot up to his mouth. "Kiss it."

Ponce held my foot and gently kissed and licked my toes. After a moment I took that foot away and raised the other one. "Now kiss this foot."

Once Ponce was done paying homage to my feet I rolled over onto my stomach. "You've been a very well behaved slave. You have my permission to lick my ass and jack off."

For the next few minutes Ponce licked my asshole while he stroked himself. As I lay on my stomach enjoying the attention of his tongue I realized that I was really getting to enjoy the sessions where I teased and humiliated Ponce.

Suddenly I felt really nasty. I sat up and pushed Ponce away. "Lie down on your back bitchboy!"

Ponce looked at me. When he saw the fire in my eyes he got excited.

As soon as he lay down I mounted his face. "Get your tongue into my ass. Show me your my little bitch."

I grabbed Ponce's cock and started to squeeze it. "This is my cock. It belongs to me. I don't think it should ever be allowed inside a woman again."

I slowly stroked Ponce's erection. "Say yes Mistress."

Ponce was silent.

"Say it! Say yes Mistress."

"Yes Mistress."

"Say yes Mistress April, my cock belongs to you."

"Yes Mistress April, my cock belongs to you."

"Good! Now I want my cock to spit. Make it spit for me bitchboy. I want to see my cock spit while you lick my asshole." I started pumping Ponce's penis very hard and very fast. I wasn't worried about being gentle. This was my cock. It belonged to me. I could treat it anyway I wanted.

Ponce was forcing his tongue as deep into my ass as he could.

I kept pumping him. "Make it spit bitchboy, do it now!"

Suddenly a large spurt of cum shot from the tip of Ponce's cock. At the exact same moment an orgasm exploded inside me. I was so excited about what we were doing that I hadn't even realized I was on the verge of a climax.

I screamed with pleasure. Ponce kept his tongue in my asshole. I kept pumping his ejaculating penis. Neither of us wanted this to end. Eventually however, it did end and Ponce's cock started to get soft and my body started to relax.

I rolled off of my baby's face and we cuddled up next to each other. After a moment we both broke out laughing.

Ponce grinned at me. "April, that was amazing."

I smiled at Ponce. "We sure do know how to have fun don't we."

On Friday morning Ponce and I were getting dressed to go to class. As I was combing my hair I turned to him. "I let Tony lick my pussy last night."

Ponce looked at me for a moment. Finally he said, "Did you enjoy it?"

I smiled. "Of course I did. I taught him to do all the things you do."

"Okay?"

"I'm telling you, because I always felt that was something that should be reserved for just you."

He nodded. "I never thought about that. Thank you, I like that idea." He paused. "So why did you let Tony eat you?"

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,889 Followers
12