Army Brat Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,180 Followers

After trying to turn on the light and finding it not working she could see his shape lying on the pull-out bed. "If I fall I'm going to kill you," she giggled. She smiled and pulled off her blouse and shorts. The bra was on the floor as well while she moved closer to his form. "Are you naked?"

Danny managed to keep still and not laugh. He could see the outline of her wonderful body against the windows and watched as she pushed down and off her panties.

"Umm," she whispered when she touched his bare thigh. Seconds later her fingers dashed upward to find him hard and ready. "Is it my turn to bat?" She giggled. Both of her hands curled around him and pretended to swing his sex bat back and forth.

"Ohhh," Danny moaned. He didn't think it could get any better until her lips engulfed the swollen tip. "Jesus."

Ellen didn't really experiment the first time but she did now. After moving her fingers away her mouth opened wide and took almost six hard inches inside.

"Ellen, get on top and turn around," Danny said.

She had read about mutual oral sex and didn't hesitate to do as he said. When his tongue parted her damp lips her mouth again locked around his hard lollipop.

"OMMPHH!" She grunted while lifting and lowering her head. She felt his tongue digging deeper and deeper inside of her but as good as it was she wanted him inside. Her mouth popped off and she lifted her sex from his face.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"It's my turn to fuck you," she giggled. She straddled his hips and lowered herself down onto his tower.

"OH YES!" Danny groaned. "It feels sooo good."

Up and down she went until Danny reached down and grabbed onto her ass. "I'm...I'm getting...close."

"Me too," she smiled. Her fingers rubbed over her raised clitty until she too was there. "NOW DANNY NOW!"

"YES NOW!" Their bodies moved into hyper drive until they both climaxed. "AHHHHHH!"

*****

Allan was gone by the time Danny made it home. He saw his mother sitting by the fireplace. "I uh...saw the open display of affection in the stands," he joked.

She smiled as he sat on the arm of the large soft chair. "You were not supposed to see that."

"You like him a lot don't you?" He asked.

"Would it upset you if I told you that I love him?"

"Wow," he said not expecting it. "Things are happening faster than I thought they would."

"I'll always love your father and the life we had."

"I know and he would want you to go on," Danny said feeling mature. "Can I ask you something?"

"Sure baby."

"I'm not sure if I'm going to college or if I get drafted to play baseball. How much money do we have?"

She laughed. "Don't worry about money. Your father made a lot of money during the years he played in the pros. Even after buying this house we still are pretty much loaded. If you want to go to college we can definitely afford it."

"Good because I'm not sure what Ellen feels about the pros or college?"

"Danny, you two are only 18. You are too young to be planning anything serious."

"But you and Daddy got married young and you traveled with him during the years he was in the minors."

"Yes but we both regretted not going to college," she said.

"I love her Ma. I don't think I can take not being with her."

Janet rubbed over his thick hair. "We have some time before we..I mean..before you have to make a decision like you are talking about. Let's see how it plays out."

"Thanks, I love you Ma," Danny said leaning down and kissing her forehead.

"Me too," she smiled. "But if you ever yell at an umpire again I'm going to spank you."

He ran out of the room and yelled from the stairs. "BUT I WAS SAFE!"

*****

On Saturday morning Maria sat on the front porch of her aunt's house watching her young son kicking a ball around the yard. She was worried about starting the job on Monday and seeing Allan everyday. She saw Andy run and kicked the ball towards the street. "ANDY DON"T GO INTO THE STREET!" She jumped up to run after him but stopped quickly when she saw him walking back towards the house holding a girl's hand. "Ellen."

Ellen took a deep breath and dropped to her knees next to the boy. "What is your name?"

"An...dee," the boy said smiling.

"My name is Ellen," she grinned back at him. "You are so cute." She turned and looked at her mother who seemed to be in shock. "Come on and let's go up on the porch."

Maria moved back. "I'm so happy you came." She picked Andy up and they both looked at Ellen. "Andy this is your sister."

"Sis.....ter," Andy said holding out his hands for Ellen to take him.

Ellen laughed and took him into her arms. "I'm so happy to meet you Andy." She kissed him on his forehead but he quickly wiped it off. They all laughed.

"ELLEN!" Aunt Helen said from behind the screen door. "OH GOD I'M SO HAPPY YOU ARE HERE!" She ran out and hugged Ellen from behind.

"Hi Aunt Helen," Ellen grinned. She remembered her from the many Sunday dinners they had at her house.

"Isn't she beautiful?" Maria said moving back and looking at her daughter.

Helen moved around and took Andy from Ellen's arms. "Let's go inside and let your mother and sister talk."

Ellen watched as they moved into the house and then moved to the swing hanging down from the top of the porch. "I used to hate you."

"You should have hated me," Maria said as she sat down next to her. "What I did was so wrong. I'm so sorry."

"Being sorry doesn't do it Mother," Ellen said. "Tell me how you could just leave me like that."

Maria had practiced what she was going to say for a long time. "I have reasons that don't come close to justifying what I did. I could tell you that your father and I were not in love. Or I could say that I wanted to kick start my carrier. But all I can really say is that I really screwed up. If I could take it all back I would in a heartbeat. If I could ever have you love me again I would give up my carrier instantly.

Ellen wiped tears from her cheeks. "When you left......it hurt so much."

"I know it did. It hurt me too and then I screwed up more by not coming back sooner. My last reason is still not a good reason."

"WHAT? WHAT WAS IT?"

"I was pregnant Ellen. I wasn't sure if I wanted to keep the child."

"What? You were thinking about having an abortion."

"I was messed up. Once I moved away I didn't know how to fix it. I realized I could never have an abortion but how could I face you again after what I had done?"

"Oh my God. Andy is my father's son."

Maria wanted to lie to her like she had done Allan but couldn't. "I told your dad that he was fathered by someone else but I can't lie to you. Andy is your whole brother."

"Oh God mother. We could have been together and I could have seen him grow up from a baby." Tears were rolling down Ellen's face and falling on the old wooden porch.

Maria moved closer and put her arm on Ellen's shoulder. "I would do anything to erase the hurt I caused. I have always loved you and always will."

Ellen reached up and pulled her hand away. "I don't know what I expected when I came here. I knew that I had to stop hating you."

Maria wiped her eyes. "Please don't hate me."

"I don't. But when you left me you stopped being my mother. I only came here today to meet my brother. Can I come over and visit him sometime?"

"Yes, anytime," she said. She moved into the house to get Andy and came back out to say goodbye but when they walked out she was gone.

*****

The weather was too bad that weekend for Danny, Ellen, Buttons and Jimmy to go out in the boat. It was late Saturday night as Danny and Ellen snuggled on the sofa when she told him about meeting her mother that morning.

"I'm glad I did it," she whispered. Her father had already gone to bed. "You can't say anything but Andy is my whole brother."

"Really. Have you told your father?"

"No, I don't think it's my place to do that. She needs to do it."

"What happened?" For the next five minutes Ellen told him everything. "I'm proud of you."

She snuggled closer and kissed his hand. "I don't think I could have ever done it before I met you. You love me and aren't going to leave me."

"Never," he whispered.

"Never?" She turned and looked into his eyes. "Never is a long time."

"Yes," he grinned. "I've wanted talk to you about that."

Ellen heart skipped a few beats. "OK."

"From the way the scouts are talking I have a good chance of getting drafted. So I can play baseball in the minor league or I can play for a top college program."

She squeezed his hand. "What are you going to do?"

"You see that's the thing. I think the question is what are we going to do?"

She smiled and leaned up to kiss him. "We sounds a lot better than I."

"Definitely," he whispered.

*****

The end of Chapter 4.

Ending Note: I've received so many emails asking me to keep this going and not end it abruptly. So I hope you have enjoyed it so far. Todd, Lisa and even Candy will be coming around again so keep your eyes open for chapter 5. Chapter 5 may take a little longer. Sorry. Don't forget your feedback and votes. They keep me writing. Love ya...Slick

Slickman
Slickman
8,180 Followers