Around the World with a Stranger Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she returned from the bathroom a couple moments later, she resumed her seat and acted like nothing had happened. We continued to talk, and once again as the wine flowed, the barriers broke down and the conversation turned sexual. For some reason, I found myself explaining how I'd lost my virginity to a girl named Tess in 12th grade. She told me about her first time with a guy named Chase in the back seat of his Honda.

I realized that once again, the sexual talk and the alcohol combined to produce an erection. This time I wasn't too far gone though. I mumbled something about not remembering and tried to change the subject to our meeting tomorrow with the travel writer from the paper.

After dinner, we returned to the hotel. Jane was still a bit tipsy, but my head had cleared some. Jane and I face timed with Josh for a bit, then I left the room for a bit to give them some privacy. I left the room and went down to the desk to see if I could do anything about the cot. The guy working the desk was useless, but at least he was pleasant to deal with, unlike the day shift guy. I then went out for a short walk to a nearby cafe and picked up a couple espressos for Jane and I.

I returned to the room about 40 minutes later. Jane was sitting on the "couch" filling out a postcard. There was an empty wineglass on the coffee table. I gave her the espresso and asked how her FaceTime reunion with Josh went.

With a glint in her eye, she said it was fun and was amazed at how good the camera was on her iPad at home. Her lip quirked up in a smile and she started giggling. She stood up unsteadily and announced that she was going to take a shower because she "needed some relief". I'm ashamed to admit but my cock twitched when she said this. She then bounded into the washroom and closed the door. A short time later, I heard the water start running. She had obviously gone in there to masturbate, and of course the more I thought about what she might be doing in there, the harder I got. Last time she did this, I vaguely recalled it took her like 30 minutes to finish. I figured I could rub one out in half the time and be done before she came back to the room.

I took off my pants and my briefs and pictured KJ in the shower, the water cascading over her hot naked body. I wondered if she inserted her fingers into her vagina, or if she just stimulated her clit, or both, to get off. I started stroking my 7 inches, slowly, paying attention to the head. I spit into my palm and started beating off faster, enjoying the sensations. I guess I didn't hear the shower shut off. The pressure was building and I was going to cum soon. Suddenly light spilled into the room from the bathroom and Jane was saying "Hey Martin, is it ok if...oh sorry." I couldn't help it. I had just started cumming and couldn't stop. As the cum spurted from the head of my engorged member, I bucked my hips and squeezed my balls. I don't think I could have stopped or covered up; I was too far gone by that point. Jane just stood in the doorway and watched the whole thing.

When it was over, the embarrassment set in. I scrambled to cover up with the bedding. Jane turned out the light and crossed the floor to the bed. She crawled in beside me and looked deeply into my eyes. "It looks like you needed that. Good night." With that, she rolled over. I lay there in stunned disbelief for several minutes. Eventually I cleaned myself up, got into my pajamas and rejoined her in bed. I tossed and turned for a few hours, replaying that scene in my mind: the way she watched intently from the doorway, the way our eyes made contact as I shot my load, the way she had been so nonchalant about it afterwards. This sort of sexual experience was just not in my wheelhouse.

Ultimately I made a decision; if she was going to play it cool, then I would too. Eventually I fell asleep, but was awakened just a couple hours later by the alarm. We got up and got ready without saying much to each other. We left the room and went for breakfast. We were scheduled to meet Tom Park at 10 at the Colloseum. Jane and I didn't have much to say to each other during breakfast or the ensuing cab ride either.

We arrived at the Colloseum. Jane was wearing a tasteful sweater, fall coat and jeans, and she carried it off well, conveying the girl-next-door look. Tom met us outside of the main entrance.

He was a handsome Asian, short and trim. He looked like he kept himself in good physical shape. He was lugging a couple bags of gear, and he had a notepad and tape recorder.

To break the ice, he took a picture of us together at the taxi stand, then a couple of us separately. He asked us how our trip was progressing, our opinion of Paris, what we did etc. I found Tom to be easy to talk to, as did Jane, and he seemed to draw us out of our funk.

We spent the morning exploring the awe-inspiring ruins, posing for pictures and answering Tom's questions about our travels. He seemed distressed to hear about our experiences with rude staff and shitty cots at our Roman hotel, and took note of that.

We had a quick spot of lunch while Tom told us of some of his travels. It turns out that Tom was originally from Victoria, and had travelled to 75 different countries as part of his job. I think it took us both by surprise to learn Tom was 42; he didn't look a day over 30 to me.

While we were eating, I had a chance to observe Jane closely. It seemed to me that she was hanging off Tom's every word. She leaned in to listen, was playing with her hair, and even found excuses to touch him a couple times! Jane was flirting with him, and for his part, I could tell he liked the attention he was receiving. After a while, they both seemed to ignore me and talked almost exclusively to each other.

At any rate, we wrapped up the day with more sightseeing and photos. Jane invited Tom to dinner and he accepted. He recommended a great little place he knew that had been run by a single family for 5 generations that was close to our hotel.

We arrived at the restaurant and Tom was greeted like an old friend by the young owner, his wife, his father and his sister. We were seated at one of three tables and the Italian hospitality machine got rolling.

Our food was excellent, and Tom made great dinner company, but again it seemed to be more 'the Jane and Tom show'. Of course, what would an 8-course Italian meal be if it weren't served with wine. The owner's sister brought out a bottle from the family's own vineyard, followed by a few more as the night wore on. Jane and Tom continued to flirt. At one point I remember the father singing an aria, and Tom telling us a story about Roman vomitoriums. Then something he asked cut through the haze that had been building all evening. "So if the cot is broken, what are your sleeping arrangements? Are you guys sharing a bed?"

Silence. All merrymaking stopped. Jane shot me a panicked glance as I sputtered and coughed. Neither of us said a word for several moments. Tom looked from me to Jane, then recognition dawned on his face. I had to stop this before it started. "It's not what you think Tom. We've been taking turns sleeping on the floor." Jane vigorously nodded her head in agreement.

Tom looked satisfied and went back to talking about his travels. After the large meal and everything else, I was beat. I suggested Jane and I head back to our room because we were flying to Venice tomorrow.

Tom piped up and said there was one last official duty he must do, and that was to see the hotel, and specifically our room. So the three of us staggered back to the hotel. Tom took pictures of the lobby, of us in front of the hotel, Jane standing in the elevator, me in our hallway, then finally we were in our room.

We hung out for a bit. Tom produced another bottle of wine that the restaurant owner's father had given to him before we left. He cracked it open and poured himself and Jane a glass. I declined, saying I was going to try to get some sleep. I went to the washroom, got ready for bed, bid them goodnight and crawled into bed. They remained on the couch, talking quietly. Sleep soon took me.

I awoke at some point in the night. The room was dark, but I could hear Jane moaning and a slap-slap sound, then the moans got louder and then there was a shush and a giggle. There was some grunting too. Tom was still here! The moans were muffled for a time, but they steadily became louder until Tom shushed her again. They were fucking with me in the room!

I lay there quietly, pretending to sleep, but drinking it all in with my ears. My prick was rock hard as I listened to Jane whisper harshly "Fuck me! Fuck me Tom. It feels so good." He groaned and increased his pace.

"That's right baby. Right there! Oh yes, your cock feels so good in my tight little cunny."

Tom tried to shush her, telling her to remember that I was in the bed. She said "Oh don't worry about him. He's still asleep. I can see him..ah..from here. Oh that's it. Rub my little clitty. I'm close. I'm going to cum soon. Fuck me harder!"

I slowly turned my head to look at them. By the ambient light in the room, I could see them. Jane was sitting astride Tom's lap, vigorously bouncing up and down on his fuck pole in reverse cowgirl position. Tom had one hand on her waist and the other hand was between her legs.

Shit! Jane and I made eye contact. She held my gaze, her face contorted in lust. Then she moaned and loudly proclaimed that she was cumming, all the while keeping eye contact with me. She rode out her orgasm, not even attempting to be quiet despite Tom's remonstrance to do so.

After she finished, she climbed off Tom and said, "You still haven't cum yet, have you?" Tom, his stiff throbbing prick still pointing at the ceiling, replied that he hadn't, but he was close.

"Come here," she said. I closed my eyes as she approached the bed. I heard some shuffling and assumed Tom got up. My eyes were closed, so I was surprised to sense movement near my head. Then I heard her whisper, quite close to my ear, "Remember earlier, when you told me about you and that couple at the hostel in Argentina?"

Wait. What? I didn't remember hearing anything about Argentine hostels?!?

"Yes," Tom whispered in an almost-hiss.

Jane purred. "That story made me so hot. I got all wet just thinking about it. It's too bad Martin came back from the washroom before I had a chance to do anything about it."

"Yeah," Tom moaned. I was suddenly aware that he was also close to my head.

"Well Mr Park, how would you like to recreate that scene now, but this time, we can be the Dutch couple and Martin can be you?"

"Oh my god Jane, you're so kinky!"

What was going on?

I kept my eyes squeezed shut, and tried to keep my breathing slow and regular. Luckily my hard cock was hidden by the blankets. I began hearing sucking noises and low moans coming from Jane - she was blowing Tom right beside my head!

Tom groaned and the slurping grew louder. Suddenly I heard a pop, signifying his prick popping out of her mouth, then a moment later, I heard Tom grunt and felt warm cum splash on my face!

Oh my god! Tom was shooting his load on my face! It was so visceral, so erotic and so damn exciting that my own cum erupted into my underwear. Jane was moaning and telling Tom how hot it was to watch him do this to me. I remained quiet as the sperm pumped out of me, soiling my underwear. Tom's spunk was running down my cheek and into one of my eyes. It stung. Finally he finished and I felt him back away. Then I felt a tongue start licking the cum off my face!

Jane continued to softly lick my face, moaning softly. Tom must have left the room to use the washroom, because Jane whispered, "Thanks for being part of one of the kinkiest sexual experiences of my life Martin."

Then she was gone. I listened to Tom get dressed a few moments later, thank Jane and give her a kiss goodbye, then leave. Jane crawled into bed shortly thereafter and fell asleep. Yet again, I laid awake all night contemplating this girl and her teasing, and just how hot I was for her.

Dawn arrived and the sun came flooding into our room. My thoughts were scattered as I sat on the couch, looking at Jane's panties that were sitting on the coffee table. I hadn't slept and I had gone into the washroom an hour ago to masturbate and take a shower. Jane was still sleeping, snoring softly. Everything else was quiet, but inside my skull there was chaos and turmoil.

I let her sleep, but as the sun rose, displaying more of her naked form, I had an epiphany. All my confusion, guilt and lust turned into determination. I was not going to get drunk with her any more, and as much as I could, I would try to encourage and influence Jane to abstain as well. Drunk Jane had too much libido and personality for me to handle; I got along better with sober Jane. At least, sober Jane made me less horny.

I roused her from sleep, made her coffee and gave her some aspirin for her headache. She barely made eye contact with me, but I caught her checking out my face and hair (she was probably trying to see if there was dried cum still left over). For my part, I was going to try and move past it, so I didn't say anything and neither did she.

We checked out of the hotel, made a light breakfast and headed to the airport. The flight to Venice was too short for sleep, so I read my book and listened to some music. Jane still had this contrite attitude, like a dog that's been caught pooping on the rug. When the stewardess came around, we both politely refused her offer of champagne. Jane looked like she wanted to say something, but she didn't. I let her stew. 'Who's the tease now my dear,' I thought.

We landed in Venice and took a taxi from the airport, followed by a water taxi. I had booked a really nice hotel on a small plaza near the Grand Canal. Even though it was only 5pm local time, I was exhausted. KJ and I agreed to have a quick dinner, then retire to our room so that we could get an early start tomorrow. The following day, we were scheduled for the first follow-up TV interview with Kristin, so I wanted to get the sightseeing out of the way tomorrow.

Over dinner we made small talk about the flight, the new room, how beautiful Venice looked etc. We did not talk about Tom or the events of last night, although Jane looked like she was on the verge of bringing it up multiple times. Back in our room, Jane sighed loudly as she sat on the bed, toying with the iPad. She kept opening and closing the camera app for FaceTime.

Finally, she spoke. "Martin, I'm sorry about last night. Things got a little out of control with Tom."

It was as if a dam inside me burst and all my pent up frustration, sexual and otherwise, came pouring out.

"A little out of control Jane? You fucked him on our couch! You flirted shamelessly with him all day, then you fuck him, then you made him...you know...on my face! I was so humiliated! And you knew I was awake too!" By this time I was yelling. She at least had the grace to flush and look sheepish at this. Now she knew I was aware of everything.

"Are you finished Martin?"

"No! You totally misrepresented yourself! You're not the girl next door. You're a drunk and a tease and a slut! I wonder if you came on this trip just so you could fuck people in other countries!"

I stopped myself, but it was too late, the damage was done. Hurt appeared in her eyes, then tears. Without a word, she rushed to the door, grabbed her coat and left, slamming the door behind her. I had been feeling so righteous in my anger, but now I felt nothing but guilt and shame. I donned my own coat and left the room to search for her. I didn't see her in the lobby, nor on the street in front of the hotel. I walked up and down the street for an hour, but still couldn't find her, so I gave up and went back to the room. I passed several miserable hours, until finally exhaustion overcame me and I fell asleep.

I was awoken by a dinging sound at some point in the early morning. Groggily, I got out of bed searching for the source of the sound. No Jane, but I did find it was the iPad sending a FaceTime call request. It was Josh! What was I going to tell him? Do I ignore it?

I ignored the first call, but he called back again 5 minutes later. I answered this time. It was Josh, and he looked fucked up (high or drunk, I'm not sure which).

He slurred into the camera, "Where's my Janey?"

"Sorry Josh, she stepped out briefly to get some pop from the corner store. I can have her call you when she gets back." I was trying to keep the panic out of my voice. Then I heard the sound of voices and loud singing out in the hallway. Shit, Jane was back and for some reason it sounded like she had company!

Josh had maybe agreed for Jane to call him back; I wasn't sure because I was distracted by my fear. I hung up with him and went to the washroom. I was hoping that Jane would come in here first and I didn't want to confront her in front of her "company". I heard fumbling at the lock, then light from the hallway spilled into the darkened room. I heard Jane shout "Martin honey, we're home!" This was followed by gales of laughter from her two companions. I peeked out of a crack in the door, but the lights were still out so I couldn't get a look at them. I heard a man with a British accent ask where the loo was, while a girl with a French accent asked Jane about her travel companion. Shit! The guy was coming into the washroom where I was hiding! I climbed into the shower stall just as the guy entered the washroom. Unfortunately, I didn't think it all the way through. He flipped on the lights and saw me standing in the stall because the glass was not opaque.

"'ello! Who might you be then?"

Before I could answer, Jane appeared in the doorway and said, "Oh he's nobody. He's someone who used to be my friend, but then he let me down. And what do we say about people who let us down?"

Both the guy and girl shouted "Fuck them!!" Then they all whooped. They were all drunk as lords.

I shouted, "Jane get in here!" I looked at the guy. He looked back at me, staggering a bit. I said, "Do you mind? I'd like to talk to the lady alone."

"Aww but I've got to drain the lizard mate."

"Do it somewhere else mate!"

Jane piped up, "It's ok Kwame. Go out and keep Genevieve warm and I'll be out shortly." Then she rounded on me. "What do you want Martin?"

"Jane, who are these people?"

"Kwame and Genevieve d'uh."

"Do you know them from somewhere?"

"I met them downstairs at the hotel bar. Are we done here?"

Exasperated, I said "Jane, you just can't bring strangers back to our room!"

"But they're not strangers Martin, they're Kwame and Genevieve and they're my friends. I invited them back up here for a drink. Oh, that reminds me, do we still have any of that excellent wine from the other night in Rome? You know, from the restaurant we went to with Tom?"

I told her I didn't know, so she turned around and left the bathroom. I debated letting her know that Josh had called, but ultimately decided against it because I didn't want him to see her fucked up, or potentially doing something with these people she picked up.

In the other room, the party was getting started. The lights came on, some music started playing and they got louder and wilder. I remained in the bathroom, listening to them yell and sing and whoop it up. I looked out at them.

Kwame must be in his early 30s. He was handsome despite his beer belly, and he had a big Afro and gold hoops in one ear.

Genevieve didn't look a day over 18. She was pale and skinny, with a waif-like figure. Her hair was dyed orange and she was absolutely gorgeous.

I went back into the washroom, and sat there for about 20 minutes trying to think of what to say to Jane. It slowly dawned on me that all I could hear was the music; no more talking, laughing or singing. Oh shit.