Art Class

Story Info
Wife agrees to pose for Erotic Art session.
11.6k words
4.13
219.2k
55
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prologue: Valentines to remember

Valentine's Day had proved to be a turning point in the sex lives of Rick and Penny. After receiving Glamour Shot photos as a gift for Valentines Day, Rick now realized that his wife, Penny, was much more willing to play sex games and do sexy things with him than he had previously known or thought possible. In fact, that night Penny had presented herself and her Glamour Shot photos to him so provocatively that he was unable to hold back and cummed almost instantaneously as he entered her. He thought to himself that he should be truly satisfied, with himself, and with Penny, and he could not explain it, but he still felt the need to push her even further / deeper into illicit lustful naughty kinds of behavior. The funny thing was, that although he knew she liked to be a cyber slut on the internet, he really had no idea just how far Penny had already gone or how far she was about to go.

***************

Rick slept soundly, dreaming erotically of Penny, watching her dance and pose upon a stage. Wearing high heels, sheer lace and satin and silk, she was moving with the wind blowing through her hair and flowers lying at her feet. There were high powered spotlights focusing on and following her movements as she wiggled and bounced seductively to the music that surrounded her. The tone of the music had begun soft, but had slowly increased in volume and excitement, until it had reached a fevered pitch with guitars wailing, and the beat of drums pounding in time to Penny's bumps and grinds. Penny danced; first allowing her flesh to be exposed by her loose and flowing clothes and then purposefully revealing her body. Her breasts were barely covered and her panties were pulled up snugly into her ass and pussy so that her ass cheeks were fully visible and her pussy was engorged with the satin panty material. Rick was naturally very aroused and rubbed his cock privately to adjust and soothe his ache as he wondered what Penny might be thinking. Then Penny began to strip, with the rough and piercing harmonies leading her movements. When she removed her panties and tossed them to Rick, he snatched them from mid air and immediately began to rub the wet satin materiel on the head of his penis. Penny had somehow obtained a dildo, and was now lying down with her legs spread wide, fucking herself with sharp jabbing motions and Rick was just about to cum, when he began to hear cheers and applauds from an audience behind him. He was immediately embarrassed, and awkwardly crouched low, foolishly trying not to be seen. He found that it was impossible to see Penny from this position, but he could see what looked like a crowd of a hundred men, somewhere behind him, shouting and cheering and calling lewdly for Penny to continue doing what she was doing. When he awoke Penny was sleeping quietly beside him and he welcomed the sweet peachy fragrance of his wife, and the absence of the foolish feelings that had ensnared him while he slept. He began to rub Penny's back and shoulders gently as she stretched and yawned and rolled against him.

"Thank you hun," Penny said sleepily "that feels nice."

"No, thank you," Rick responded. "I can't get over how wonderfully sexy you are in those Glamour Shots you had made for me! How about I make you breakfast?"

"Sure, you know how I like my eggs, right?"

"Sure do; you can take a shower and clean up while I cook, if you like?"

Rick felt proud that he had lead Penny to be so daring, and he really wanted to reward and encourage her properly. He thought about ways to please her, like cleaning the house, and washing clothes, as he began to rattle the pots and pans to make breakfast. Rick was just getting into the middle of cooking the bacon and eggs, when their house guest Larry, came up from downstairs.

"Good morning Rick, I figured you were Penny, up here rattling those pots and pans."

"No it's just me, I've decided I want to try to be better at helping Penny around the house, and cooking breakfast is just the start."

"Wow, she must have been good to you last night?" Larry kidded.

"You wouldn't believe it if I told you what she got me for Valentines Day, but believe me, Penny has really blossomed lately!"

"That is great Rick, you know I think the most of you guys and I really appreciate both of you letting me stay here for a little while. Just let me know if there is anything I can do to help the process."

Keeping the Glamour Shot photos a secret was really going to be difficult. Rick was so proud of Penny's gift that he was already feeling the need to show them off to Larry. Maybe, if Larry would be cool about it, he would show them to him and see if he had any ideas to encourage Penny to do some more.

"I'm making plenty of bacon eggs and toast, if you want to have some too?"

"Sure, thanks Rick, I'll set the table."

"So what did she get you for Valentines Day?" Larry asked politely.

"You wouldn't believe it Larry, but if you can wait till Penny leaves after breakfast, I might just show you."

It was Saturday and Rick knew that Penny enjoyed going to the gym to workout on Saturday mornings. It would be a perfect time to do some planning and maybe get some ideas from Larry. Rick motioned with his finger over his lips to be quiet as he heard the shower had turned off and Penny was coming out of the bathroom. Penny came into the kitchen with wet hair and a short, thin, terry cloth robe from Victoria's Secrets, that made it obvious that she was wearing nothing underneath.

"Good Morning boys," Penny continued as she noticed that Larry was there, and the table was set for three, "whoever's makin' bacon it sure does smell good!"

"All for you babe." Rick chimed.

"Hope you don't mind having me up for breakfast too?" Larry inquired of Penny.

"Obviously Rick doesn't mind you being here, and I don't mind if you are ""up"", as long as I get to have my fill."

Rick put up no argument as Penny proceeded to sit down at the table wearing only her robe and wet hair, nor did he complain when she allowed her robe to gape open as she laughed and ate. The only thing that bothered Rick was, that because of the way Penny had wrapped her little terry cover, Larry was getting to see the majority of her breakfast table peep show, and that Larry was taking full advantage of the situation, clearly ogling her breasts, while doing his best to keep her laughing and giggling, with lots of chatter and innuendoes of Valentines Day past and all the people that must be sore this morning. When Rick did attempt to get her attention, and be amusing, by mentioning that Penny had not eaten very many of her Valentines Day chocolates, Penny looked at him and admitted to being ready for seconds, and then looked back at Larry, laughing as though it were an inside joke.

For the remainder of breakfast Rick remained almost speechless, as Penny continued to put on her little show and tell routine, while Larry managed to get a full serving of her jiggling breasts. Even when Penny dropped her spoon on the floor and left no doubt to either of the two men that she was indeed, not wearing any panties, by purposefully getting up and squatting down to pick it up, exposing her freshly shaven cunt, Rick, being a little afraid to undo the progress that Penny had made in being so extroverted about her looks, decided that it would probably be best for him to just be cool about everything and let it go.

"Thanks for breakfast you two, I don't know what I have done to deserve such treatment, but do let me know how to keep you on the job?"

"Just keep being your beautiful sexy self!" Rick exclaimed.

"Yes, that'll do it." Agreed Larry.

"so have you boys planned anything for a breakfast dessert?"

"Well, I was thinking that you could go to the gym if you like, and Larry could help me clean up the house."

"Thanks there Rick, you eager little beaver you. I can't tell if I've been volunteered or drafted into your little post Valentines Day adventure? And Penny may have wanted to spend this day with you?"

"No that's quite all right, I would love to let both you boys clean the house for me, while I go to the gym. And do let me know if Larry doesn't pull his end of the rope." Penny said as she stood up nonchalantly and reassembled her bathrobe, giving them both a glimpse of her whole torso, and then tugging on each end of the terry cloth belt accentuating exactly where her hips began.

Rick and Larry would have both stood up to be courteous, as she was leaving the table, but each of them was too embarrassed to let the other see how her little peekaboo routine had affected him. Instead, both of them just stared stupidly at her wiggly butt, as she strutted out of the kitchen.

"I hope that whatever you have to show me is worth it, you knuckle head, now that you have me helping you clean house all day!"

"Don't worry dude, I promise you will thank me!" Rick assured him.

Penny wasted no time getting ready and heading for the door to go to the gym, but did manage to stop and remind Rick to not forget to dust, and whispered in his ear that he could let Larry fold her underwear that were in the dryer. Penny felt wonderful strutting out the door leaving the two men at home to clean house.

"OK, Larry, you have to promise to never tell Penny what I am about to show you," Rick said clearly as he glared at Larry "she would kill me or leave me if she thought I had shown you this stuff."

"No problem Bud, the lips are sealed"

Rick retrieved the Glamour Shot Photos that Penny had given him for valentines Day and handed them to Larry. He was so proud of her that he just couldn't help showing her off, and thought to himself that it really shouldn't hurt anything as long as she didn't find out. Rick pointed out her sexiest attributes and praised her boldness for showing so much flesh, as Larry eagerly studied each picture.

"Aren't her titties perky? I just love how the nipples point to the sky. Can you even believe they let her show and do all that stuff with the dildo, it looks like she is fucking herself crazy with that toy cock. Pretty cool Valentines Gift eh?"

"Wow Rick, these are incredible, she must really love you man! Are you at all worried about whoever this photographer is and whether they did a little more than just a photo shoot?"

"Well Penny told me that he did get turned on and that she was thinking about it, and I don't think she would have told me that, if she was going to try to keep anything from me. What do you think?"

"I don't know Rick, uh I guess I would be pretty happy if my wife did something like this for me, and if she was willing to talk about it and not get all pissed off I guess I would be cool with it. These photos are so hot, I love the setting and background and the progression in the photos, and her black garter-belt and hose accentuate her white legs and pink pussy perfectly, if you don't mind me saying so? You know it looks like she is really getting turned on too, and in this last one I would swear she was having an orgasm!"

"No, I don't mind, and I am definitely happier than I have ever been, that's part of the reason I was so willing to volunteer to do the house work today."

"So is that why you volunteered me' to help you?"

"Well, actually, I wanted to ask a favor from you."

"You wanted to ask me for a favor?! darn after showing me these, I think I owe you one."

"All right then Larry, since you seem to have the right attitude and all about this stuff, what I wanted to ask for, is ideas: Ideas to let Penny know I want to support her new exhibitionist side, by encouraging her to do more of the same type thing or something different and at the same time let her know how much I appreciate her. Does that make any since to you?"

"Yes Rick I agree with you, Penny needs to know that you appreciate her efforts so that she can feel free to expand her horizons, that is as long as you think your marriage is strong enough and that you Aren't going to suddenly become jealous. You know this sort of thing can get out of hand if you're not careful. Do you really think Penny is willing to tell you everything?"

"I don't know if she tells me everything all the time, but I feel like she tells me enough to let me know that we are secure in our marriage, and that she doesn't want to leave or anything if that's what you mean?"

"Well Rick I know you are very happy with Penny and I would be too. But you just need to make sure that she is "Happy" with you, if you know what I mean."

"I guess I know what you mean. Sometimes she turns me on so much that I can be a little to quick to get my rocks off, but I always try to make up for it by having a little a after sex foreplay or back rub or talk or something."

"Yes Rick that talking thing is really good and exactly what you need to focus on to keep her fully in touch with you. Especially if she is going to be experimenting with her exhibitionist side."

It was fun talking with Rick this way about his wife, especially since he had had several sexual encounters with Penny himself, and had always wondered if she had said anything to Rick about it. He would have definitely been more than a little embarrassed if Rick had known how he liked to go through Penny's panties and pick out the really sexy ones and jack off in them and then leave them for Penny to find. But Larry didn't have it in his heart to mess up Rick or Penny, and if he could help them come up with sexy games he was more than glad to put in his two cents.

"So do you have any ideas?" Rick asked bluntly.

"Uh, ah, let me think for a minute, and I think I can come up with a few ideas for ya." Larry asserted, as he handed the photos back to Rick, and folded his arms and stood ready for whatever work assignment Rick might want him for.

"OK, and well if it might help you any, Penny said that you could start helping me clean the house by folding the clothes that are in the dryer. I will finish cleaning up the kitchen and check back with you in a few."

"Okeydokee smoky."

Larry gave Rick a grimacing smirk as he headed for the laundry room, not knowing or expecting the treats that awaited him. When he opened the dryer door he was totally surprised to find it full of Penny's slinkiest thongs, panties, garter-belts and lacy bras. He quickly gathered up the garments into the laundry basket and headed for Rick and Penny's bedroom to tend to his black and red and pink flowery treasures. Dumping the pile of undergarments onto the middle of the bed he took notice of all the pieces he was already familiar with, including the pair of red panties and shelf bra that he had secretly given her for Valentines Day, and the Black garter-belt Penny had worn in her Glamour Shot photos. Then he spotted a new pair, of delicate, sheer, pink panties, with a gathering of materiel, like draperies, at the tiny cotton liner and couldn't help but to slip them in his pocket. Penny should have known better than to suggest that he fold her panties unless she didn't mind if he borrowed them. Larry could think of no better inspiration for coming up with naughty ideas for Penny, than to play in her underwear.

The two men finished the housework in style and sat back down in the kitchen to have a bite to eat and talk about the ideas that Larry might have come up with.

"I tell you what Rick, I think I have the perfect idea!" Larry began.

"Go on."

"Have you ever seen or heard of Dr. Lowe's Private School of Erotic Artistry; downtown?"

"Yeah, I always wondered about that place, is it a real school?"

"Well I have heard that it is in fact a real school and even gives college credit to art students from our local university."

"Are you saying that I should see if Penny would want to take an art class?"

"No no, I have also heard that they are always in need of models that are willing to be, shall we say, versatile, and the best part is they pay something like $100.00 per session!"

"That just might be a good idea Larry, especially if she could make a buck doing it, and It wouldn't hurt for Penny to just go down there and check it out. Wow, that is a good idea Larry Bud!"

"Uh Rick, since I have been helpful and all, would you mind letting me borrow a couple of those Glamour Shot photos of Penny?"

"Yeah I guess it would be all right since you have been cool about all of this. You just better not let Penny find out or we might both be dead men!" Rick said as he pulled out a few of the naked pictures of his wife for Larry to borrow.

Rick and Larry were just finishing cleaning up after lunch when Penny came home from her workout at the gym. Larry was excited about his new treasures and was glad to head downstairs so that Rick and Penny could talk privately.

"Good luck bud!" Larry said as he shut the basement door and headed down the stairs.

When Penny came in the door it was obvious that she had got a good workout at the gym. Her hair was slightly damp from the gym shower and her tank top clung closely to her pumped breasts. She was also wearing her shorty shorts, that normally she would just wear around the house, because they let the bottom half of her ass show while the crotch seam was so tight and narrow that it pulled everything, including Rick's eyes, into her ass and pussy cleavages. Rick was so overwhelmed by her beauty and charm that he felt like a little boy and a man at the same time.

"I trust you had a nice day at the gym." Rick continued, "What do you think about going out to dinner, or a movie, or a drink, or dancing tonight?"

Penny couldn't believe it, here lately she had actually been quite a slut, acting out on some of the fantasies she had only dreamt of in internet chatrooms; and Rick seamed to be almost oblivious, and / or, captivated by her boldness. She started to think that this all must be some kind of trick in her mind, and that she should maybe get back to some sort of normalcy before she really flipped. The house was perfectly clean, and even smelled good, and there was a new bouquet of flowers on the dinning room table. Why, she wondered, hadn't Rick done all this the day before; on Valentines Day, when it would have been appropriate?

"You know I really love you dear, and all of this special attention is wonderful, but if all of this stuff is just a result of those Glamour Shot pictures, well you know; they are just a little bit trashy, and I hope I mean more to you than just that!?"

"You are 100% right!" Rick retorted. "And I promise you that I totally appreciate you more than ever before. I truly believe that this Valentines has changed our lives for the better, forever!"

"That is so sweet sugar, thank you so much, you know, I do feel better and stronger about myself now, more than ever before! And yes, I had a great work out at the gym."

Previously, (before Valentines Day) Penny had been afraid to wear her spandex dance skin outfit at the gym, and would normally wear a loose fitting pair of shorts. But today, she had felt confident enough about her looks to wear it during her work out and was not to embarrassed to accept the free "Private Session" with the new swimming instructor (Skip) who offered to take her through diving, the breast stroke and back stroke lessons. Before, she had been so nervous whenever any instructor would have to touch or hold her, for fear that they might think she was fat, that she had declined any such offering.

"Today, I was so comfortable with myself that I accepted a free swimming lesson with the new swimming instructor, and was not even worried when he had to put the palm of his hand under my butt, to stabilize me while I was learning to float on my back! What do you think about that?"

"Humm, I bet he got a boner working with you like that! Did you notice if he got a stiffy?"

"No, I didn't notice if he got a boner." Penny lied sassily.