As Mistress Commands

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gradually slowed stroking his cock, her fingers sliding from the base of it to my chin as I sucked the head. She moved her face in close to mine, watching me suck, when she whispered into my ear. "Mmmmmm, you look so good sucking cock, my pet. Did you like all those cocks cumming on tv? He's going to cum in your mouth, you KNOW that... don't you? You're going to be such a lovely pet. Suck his cock. Make him cum. You want him to cum, don't you? You want to suck his cock for me. Show me how much you like sucking him."

I couldn't go anywhere. I couldn't escape. I was tied up, forced to suck cock. But I was so horny, I wanted to do it. I wanted him to cum. I wanted to make him cum in my mouth for Mistress. So I sucked harder. I sucked slower as I saw her taking her hand off his shaft and sliding it down between her legs, still keeping her other hand behind my head. I sucked really slow, but hard. He stood there, moaning and sighing as I felt the velvety tip of his cock invade my mouth. I closed my eyes, as if this wasn't happening to me, but I knew it was, a futile attempt to escape reality. I heard Mistress give a few sighs and risked opening my eyes to look at her. She was kneeling, rubbing her clit gently, her mouth open in pleasure as she watched me fellate a stranger. She caught my eye, then stood up, still forcing my head forwards. "Suck as much of it as you can into your mouth. Do it for me, my pet. I would love to see you deep throat him."

She stood behind me, gently pushing my head forwards. I gagged a little, but soon I had most of it in my mouth. My nose was nearly against him, when I gagged some more, and she eased off the pressure. I went back to rolling my tongue under the head of his cock. I was completely embarrassed, but I was so eager to make him cum. Mistress was encouraging me, whispering into my ear, and I felt the ineplicable need to do as she wished. I sucked up and down real slow, as she instructed. I licked all around, devouring his cock like a whore. I did everything she told me to for the next several minutes. Then, he got weak in the knees and started moaning. I knew he was going to cum soon, and so did Mistress.

"Stick out your tongue and let his cock rest on it. You know you want him to cum so badly, you want to feel his sperm fill your mouth. You're not doing this for me- you're doing it because you WANT him to cum." I did as she commanded, and he slowly rocked his hips, his cock sliding along my tongue. I felt the V crease of his cock on the tip of my tongue, and then felt him slide his whole cock into my mouth oh so slowly. It was true- I WANTED him to cum... he moved slower and slower until I could just barely detect any motion as I closed my eyes... then, he spasmed a little and I felt his load shoot into my mouth, hitting the back of my throat, cascading down my tonsils. He kept moving his cock slowly, cumming a little more. I couldn't swallow it yet, and my mouth was full of cum. I felt a drop or two fall off my tongue and hit my thigh. Then Mistress said, "Suck him clean and swallow, my sweet cumslut." I did as I was told. He stepped away after I licked his trembling cock, watching it jerk and twitch. He disappeared into the other room. Mistress stood up and looked at me. "Hmmm, it seems you're a bit sloppy, and you need to work on technique. That is to be expected. But you will be my perfect cumslut before long. Would you like that, hmmmm?" She playfully ran her fingertips along her exposed pussy as she said this.

"Yes, Mistress..." I gulped. I could still feel his warm cum in my mouth. I gulped again to try to get the taste out of my mouth, but it was still there.

She smiled, and walked out of the room. She returned a moment later with 4 more men. "Let's see how well your skills improve, my sweet cumslut..."

Without being bidden, I started licking the next man. She smiled, caressing my hair as I sucked. I sucked the tip, rolling my tongue underneath it as he moaned in pleasure. For several minutes, I sucked him slowly up and down as Mistress caressed my head, telling me what an eager cumslut I was. Her words made my cock ache for release. Soon, he was approaching the point of no return, and again, without being bidden, I let him rest his cock on my tongue as he rocked his hips into my mouth. Suddenly, he started cumming without making a sound, only the change in his breathing. I felt my mouth being coated with his semen as he spurted more and more. "That's it, my cumslut. Take it all. Let him use you like the cumslut you are." When he finally finished cumming, I gulped it down and sucked him clean.

The next man was about average length, but VERY thick. He rested his hands on my shoulders and without preamble started fucking my face. I tried to breathe through my nose- his cock practically stretched my lips. He pushed into my head as Mistress held the back of my head against his penis. I could feel it invading my mouth, pulsing and throbbing as his balls hit my chin in even, steady strokes. She whispered into my ear how much I must love sucking cock. I felt a red hot flash of shame, but I also felt my own cock wanting to cum so badly. I sucked him hard, trying to milk him faster. After awhile, he pushed faster and faster, nearly making me cough but then he thrust deep into my mouth and I felt his balls empty, cum splashing directly down my throat. I tried to keep it down but still coughed a bit, cum dripping from my chin.

As soon as his cock slid out of my mouth, I saw a flashes of light, and saw Mistress taking pictures of me with a camera on a tripod. Oh, my god... she was documenting this!

"That's right, my cumslut... Now I have proof you're my cumslut, sucking cock for my amusement. And if you don't do as I wish, these photos will get out... that would be embarrassing, wouldn't it?"

"Yes, Mistress..."

"Now, I think, you should do two at the same time. Ralph, Andrew... I want you two to stand side by side and use my little cumslut's mouth."

They obediently stood in front of me and I started licking them both. I closed my eyes and let them both take turns fucking my mouth. The heads of their cocks were in a battle to both get inside of my mouth, and I felt their precum slickened tips slide all over my lips and tongue. More flashes. I knew I was being photographed, but I didn't care. I tried to make them cum as soon as I could, licking hungrily at their shafts. I felt them both cum within seconds of each other, all over my lips, tongue and chin. I greedily licked them clean, licking my lips as the camera took more and more photos. Then, they pulled away, leaving me a dripping mess. Then, Mistress did something unexpected. She untied me.

"Look at your cock- you want to cum bad, don't you?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Very well," she smiled. "Lay on your back."

I did what I was told.

"Now, raise your legs up into the air, feet together. That's it, support your back with your hands. Now, bring your legs until they are over your head and touching the floor. Look at your hard cock, right above your face. Start stroking it slowly."

It was incredible, seeing my own cock pointing at my face. I started stroking it. Precum was all over it, and I used it to lube my hand. "Slower." she ordered. I stroked even slower, and she sat down in a chair and watched the show, her fingers straying between her legs. Mistress told me what a good cumslut I would be, asking if I liked sucking cock for her. I did, I had to admit it. My balls were aching to release their load, and I asked if I could cum yet. "Not until I say, cumslut. Now stroke faster." I tried to hold back, but her words got to me. I NEEDED to cum. I asked again if I could cum and she said again, not yet. Stroke faster.

I couldn't help it- I erupted cum all over my face and chest, still milking my cock for every drop. When I had gotten it all, she told me to sit up again. "You naughty cumslut. You must really enjoy sucking cock for me."

"Yes, Mistress."

"Very well, if you love cum so much, I want you to suck these men again. I know you will do a better job this time. If you don't do a better job, we'll just have to make you suck more next time..."

I gasped, wondering how many she meant....

To be continued......

12