As Soon As I Wake Up Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before I could even begin to think of a logical response to the question, Mum kissed me. Although not passionate, it was a long deep kiss, much more than a mother and son kiss. Out of sheer reflex, I squeezed her ass and pulled her closer to me.

I started to make the kiss more passionate. I didn't know how this all happened but I was just going to go with it. Mum had different ideas though.

"You need to brush your teeth, Captain Morningbreath," she said. Pushing back, she looked down at the sticky mess on her stomach.

"I need a shower," Mum said with a smile. "You coming with me?"

I gulped and nodded. My mother climbed out of my bed and held her hand out to me. Without hesitation I took it in mine and walked to her ensuite bathroom with the big walk in shower.

Soon enough we were both under the spray of hot water. I simply stared at my mother's body appreciating all of her MILF qualities. Beautiful C cup tits with just the hint of sag. The tantalizing sight of her shaved bare pussy. I wanted to kiss this mother of mine. Remembering her admonishment from earlier, I held my head up to the shower, allowing hot water to spray into my mouth. I swirled the water around before leaning in to kiss my mother.

She returned the kiss with about as much passion as I could handle. Once again, my cock was in its hardened condition. Continuing to kiss her, I trailed my hands all across her bare back before allowing them to come to rest on her ass. It was such a fine ass. Still kissing and spearing our tongues into each other's mouth, I left her ass behind to allow my hands to find their way to the cleft between her thighs.

Mum spread her legs and cocked one up giving me a good view of her pussy. I began to rub my hand against her smooth skin. Further exploration allowed my finger to enter my mother's pussy. Finger fucking my mother, who'd have thunk!

Exploring further, I found her little button at the top of her cunt. I rubbed it vigorously. Enjoying this freedom, I knew my mother was going to have an orgasm very soon. Gingerly, I dropped to my knees and pushed my face into Mum's pussy. She was already excreting fluids, I loved the taste and the texture of them.

I sucked her little rosebud between my lips in order to lash it with my tongue. The feeling of knowing I was going to make my mother orgasm with my tongue was so awesome. It was such an exhilarating feeling. Plus this would be the first time I ever tasted a pussy especially my own mother's cunt. Yup, I was still a virgin.

Mum's orgasm flooded my mouth with her juices. As hard as a rock myself, my knees almost buckled though. Mum realized my difficulty in time to help me climb back to my feet. She supported me out of the shower, easing me to a sitting position on the toilet.

Mum had the best towels. They were so soft and so fluffy. The towel felt wonderful against my skin. Kneeling down in front of me, my mother nudged my legs apart far enough that she could dry my groin. She particularly seemed to like drying my cock and balls. In fact, she even planted a kiss on the head of my cock. She seemed to want to lick my cock but I found the fortitude to prevent her.

"Mum, I'm woozy. I think I need to lie down again."

"Of course, baby. Let Mummy help you."

My mother helped me only as far as her king sized bed. Once I was comfortably ensconced, she left me to make coffee and some toast for my breakfast. She came back carrying a tray with the desired sustenance. Especially the coffee. Coffee was and is and always be the elixir of the gods in my opinion.

I must have dropped off earlier because I hadn't noticed Mum putting on her terrycloth robe before she went to the kitchen. When she slipped it off her shoulders I realized I hadn't seen her put on her sexy nightgown either. I had never seen this one before. It was satin and lace with the lace emphasizing her breasts and groin area.

Mum climbed onto the bed with me, flicking on the TV to CNN, and we had our coffees and breakfast. There was no mention of me going to school. Mum didn't work outside the house since we were well off from the insurance payout on my father's life. He was involved in a car accident that killed him when I was still a toddler. I didn't remember him at all.

"Your dad would be so proud of you. He always wanted you to go to college and you made it on the early acceptance list," said Mum.

"Huh?" I thought to myself. "Why would she bring him up at this particular moment?"

"Mum, don't you think this is strange?" I asked her.

"You're absolutely right," she said. "I don't know why you sleep all alone in your bedroom when I have this big, comfortable bed we could be sharing?"

"This is just so fucking..." I didn't know how to describe it. What word should end the sentence.

"I agree," said Mum has she took the empty coffee cup from my hand. Placing both hers and mine on the bedside table, Mum swung her body around straddling my legs.

"We should be fucking, Baby," she said to me. With that, she pulled the negligee off her sexy MILF body. I was definitely surprised but I certainly wasn't going to argue. My mother was going to take my virginity. Hot damn.

Just hearing those words from my mother's mouth, "We should be fucking," was enough to make me hard. Watching her swallow my dick as a prelude to fucking me was simply fucking awesome. She sucked on me long enough to make me as hard as I could ever get before taking me in hand, putting my little head at the entrance to her pussy and sinking down on my cock.

I wish I could say I lasted for hours. I doubt I lasted a full dozen strokes. Mum's cunt was just too warm for me, it fit like a velvet glove around my prick. Soon, too soon, too fucking soon, I was spraying my cum into my mother's pussy.

I didn't understand what was happening. It was really just unfuckingbelievable. My mind couldn't take it all in. I needed to give this some thought. As soon as I wake up.

*****

Thanks for reading and, hopefully, enjoying my story. I love reading comments and do my best to respond to all of them. My ego loves to see your votes. Thanks again.

12