Ashley's Special Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,233 Followers

"Oh, look at that." I whispered at the sight of my husband's big dick lying along her pick slit.

I felt Ashley tense up next to me and I said softly, "Don't worry honey, he'll go easy."

Brad began sliding his cock through her pussy, pushing the swollen head through her wet flesh. Ashley moaned and began breathing heavier when he lingered on her clit. He began slapping his cock against her clit and she whimpered and started rocking her hips. With a smile, Brad slid his cock back through her pussy and eased the tip inside of her.

"Oh!" she gasped as he pushed in a couple of inches, "Oh that's...big!"

"Brad eased further into her and moaned, "Oh goddamn, she's tight!"

He began pumping his hips, slowly sliding his cock about halfway in before pulling back out to the tip. Ashley groaned and I could feel her trembling next to me. Figuring I would help her relax I slid my hand down her soft stomach and reaching her pussy started gently rubbing her clit. Her breath caught and her hips thrust forward, pushing Brad deeper inside of her. He pushed forward and she whimpered as his cock slid fully into her. Brad paused, letting her pussy stretch around him and I started rubbing her clit faster.

When she was beginning to moan rather than whimper, Brad started fucking her. He was using long slow strokes and the sight of his glistening cock, sliding in and out of that young pussy was enough to make me know I needed to cum again and soon.

"You like my husband's cock, honey?" I asked her.

"I...it feels good." Ashley sighed, "Damn it feels good! You both do!"

"I like that!" I whispered, leaning forward I tongued her nipple and added, "And so do you honey, this is the best gift ever isn't it Brad?

"Oh fuck yeah," he moaned as he continued to take his time, shoving his big cock into that tight little box.

I could see he wanted to go faster, but was holding me back. Ashley must have sensed it as well and whispered, "You...you can go faster if you want."

Brad winked at me, then grabbing her ankles spread her legs wide open and began fucking her harder. Ashley started to yelp with each thrust, but didn't complain as he began going faster. I continued to rub her clit and could feel her shaking beneath me. I smiled at the thought of her cumming hard on Brad's cock and looking up at him, said softly, "Harder."

"No, I...oh!" Ashley cried out as Brad began really fucking her now, using the same long hard strokes he had been with me.

As he picked up the pace, so did I, rubbing her clit in hard fast circles. I took her nipple into my mouth and began sucking on it while watching Brad slam his big dick into a hot girl half his age. I sighed around her tit thinking, could it get better than this. Well actually it could and I knew how, but first it was time for Ashley to cum for us for the third time. I increased the speed of my tongue and fingers and Brad, putting her legs back on his chest, leaned forward.

Ashley squealed as her legs were bent back so far her feet were almost next to her ears and Brad began hammering away on her.

"Oh fuck!" she screamed, "It it hurts... it oh!"

Undeterred, Brad continued to slam her and I rubbed her clit even harder. She was yelping continuously, but again the yelps were changing pitch. I sucked her entire tit into my mouth and catching her clit between my fingers, gave it a pinch. Ashley screamed loudly and her hips lifted from the bed. Her body seemed to pause, then as Brad drove deep inside her again, she screamed even louder and her hips began to buck wildly. I cried out in surprise as her hands wrapped themselves in my hair and squeezed so hard she was pulling it.

That pain was quickly forgotten as I heard Brad moaning as that amazingly tight pussy contracted around his plunging cock.

"Oh God, oh, God!" Ashley cried over and over as her body writhed on the bed.

Brad was breathing hard and the muscles in his shoulders and chest were flexed with effort as he continued his assault on her pretty pussy. Ashley released a loud whimper and her back arched so far I heard it crack, before she moaned and slumped back onto the bed. Brad began fucking her even faster and I could tell he was getting ready.

"Not like this!" I cried out, "It's our present and I want my favorite."

Knowing what I meant, Brad smiled and slipped his cock from inside her. Ashley sighed softly and lay there panting. Rolling over onto my back, I opened my legs and reaching down, spread my pussy open, "You're turn." I told her.

"But...But I never..."

"I'll guide you." I told her, "Now come give me my present honey."

Ashley swallowed hard, then rolling over got on her knees between my legs. I smiled when I saw Brad step over so that he was right behind her and I mouthed the word, "Wait."

He nodded and my attention switched to Ashley. I moaned at the sight of that pretty face inches from my pussy. Her cheeks were glistening with sweat and she looked exhausted, but as I watched, she leaned forward and gave my thigh a kiss about an inch from my pussy. I could feel her lips trembling and loved the fact she was back to being nervous. Spreading my lips open as far as I could, I tapped my clit with my finger nail.

"Right there honey," I told her, "Just lick it nice and easy."

Ashley nodded, then sticking her tongue out, flicked it across my swollen clit.

"That's right, just like that." I encouraged her.

Ashley licked me again, but this time continued, swirling her tongue around my clit as I had done to her. I moaned and behind her, Brad said, "Put your fingers inside, feel how wet you made her."

Ashley obeyed, and I sighed as I felt her slender fingers enter me. She began licking fastr and then stopping, started to kiss my thighs.

"Don't tease honey," I said softly, "We're going to make this nice and quick, "this time anyway I thought, "Just keep licking my clit, nothing fancy, just keep that cute little tongue right there."

Ashley returned to my clit and I sighed contentedly as she did as I asked. As her soft tongue slid across my excited button, I brought my hands up and began playing with my nipples. I was worked up and could already feel another orgasm building within me. Knowing it wasn't going to take much more, I nodded at Brad who grabbing Ashley's hips, slid his cock inside her.

She whimpered into my pussy as Brad began to fuck her. As before, he started slow so she would concentrate on me. Even with him going easy, her tongue was missing my clit as she moaned and squirmed against his cock. Reaching down I grabbed her hair and gently held her face to my pussy. Her tongue found its place and she began licking faster than before. Wrapping my fingers in her hair, I started thrusting my hips, working my clit harder against her tongue.

My eyes shifted behind her and took in the sight of Brad's cock entering her from behind. His large hands on her slender hips looked good, but nowhere near as good as his cock plunging into that young pink flesh. I gasped as I felt the orgasm, beginning to race through me. Squeezing my nipple harder, I moaned, "That's it honey, a little more, oh make me cum Ashley!"

She started licking me harder and as my legs began shaking, I called out to Brad, "Fuck her!"

As soon as I'd said it, I brought my legs up and wrapping my thighs around Ashley's head, pinned her to my pussy. Brad reared back and started fucking her hard and fast and between my legs, Ashley let out a scream that sent me over the edge. I threw my head back and howled in ecstasy as an orgasm far stronger than my first one, tore through me. I started bucking my hips, grinding my pussy into Ashley's trapped face. She was squealing between my legs, but her tongue was still moving and I screamed again as the orgasm continued to slam though me.

The entire time I came, I watched Brad fuck her. He was pulling cock all the way out before driving into her and she was so wet her pussy was making sucking sounds each time he slid out. I lifted my hips off the bed and released a long loud squeal as my pussy convulsed and I felt it gush into Ashley's face. I fell back onto the bed gasping. I'd cum so hard the room was spinning, but at the same time, I was completely caught up and wanted more of my husband's cock before he came.

Dropping my legs, from Ashley's head, I grabbed her shoulders and pulled her up towards me. Ashley crawled up until her face was over mine and grabbing her hair I pulled her down into a long kiss. I moaned at the taste of her pussy from her soft lips, then heard her squeal and felt her body jerk against mine as Brad followed her up the bed and began fucking her. She squealed into my mouth and wrapping my legs around her waist and my arms around her shoulder, I pulled her down, pinning her to me.

"Fuck me!" I called out.

Brad didn't have to be told twice and I yelped as I felt his cock begin to pound into my sopping pussy. He gave me several long hard strokes, then sliding out of me, drove back into Ashley. She started yelping in my ear as he pounded away on her, before going back inside of me. I was pretty sure at that point that Brad was sharing my thought of it not getting any better than this as he went from his wife's pussy to our hot little companions.

I could see he was sweating and his breath was coming in short gasps, telling me he couldn't hold back much longer, he was fucking the shit out of me and in between my own yelps I gasped, "Give it to her baby!"

I groaned as he slipped from inside of me, but smiled as Ashley immediately began to squeal as he fucked the shit out of her.

"Oh my fucking god" she screamed in my ear.

I had my arm around her shoulders, cradling her head into my neck as I watched Brad slamming the shit out of her. He was moaning continuously and catching his eye, I smiled and nodded. He gave Ashley several more pumps that were so hard she would have slid off me if I wasn't holding her, then with a groan, Brad pulled his cock from her and grabbed the base, holding his cum back. I quickly rolled over, shoving Ashley onto her back and cupping her tits, squeezed them together, and then opened my mouth.

Brad leaned over to me and with a loud cry released his cock. A huge spurt of cum entered my mouth and rather than swallow it, I held it there. He continued pumping his cock, sending spurt after spurt of hot cum into my waiting mouth. When he released a pathetic whimper and he had nothing left, I lowered my face and keeping my mouth open, drooled his cum out and all over Ashley's pretty little tits.

"Oh, that's...warm!" Ashley giggled, causing me to smile even as I let the cum flow from my mouth.

When I was done, I looked Brad in the eye and as he sat there panting made a show of sucking up his cum and swallowing it. The last few drops, I scooped up with my tongue and sliding over Ashley's face kissed her, pressing it to her lips. I sat back and watched as she licked it from her lips and with an exhausted smile asked, "Was....was I a good present?

"The best." Brad said.

Leaning over, he gave her a kiss then all but fell onto the bed on his back next to her. I laid down next to her and we both rolled over on our sides so we were looking down on her.

"Really honey, thank you." I told her, you don't know how much we missed that."

"Good." She said, still trying to catch her breath, "I...I wanted it to be special."

"Oh, it was special." Brad laughed.

"Okay," I began, "I'm going to ask you something."

"What is it, did I do something wrong?" She asked, looking nervously from Brad and back to me.

"Not at all." I assured her, "Quite the opposite, once we got going you didn't seem that shy and I was wondering if you'd," I shrugged, "Had more experience, than you let on."

"No," she shook her head," I...I just really wanted to make you guys happy and...." That shy smile from before returned, "I guess I should fess up, I've watched you guys before last night, I saw you in the pool a few times and I..." she giggled and started to blush, "thought about it even before you told me your secret, so I guess I was a little selfish because this was a gift for me too."

"Ashley, you can be selfish anytime!" I laughed as I gave her a kiss on her cheek.

She gave me a huge smile and my eyes trailed down the bed, taking in the sight of her tight young body laying between ours.

"So why tonight?" Brad asked, "You're leaving for Florida Monday, tonight's only Friday."

Ashley laughed, and said, "Yeah, but this way we have all weekend!"

"All weekend?" I repeated, my nipples already hardening.

"Well yeah," Ashley exclaimed, "And if you want when I come back too! I mean you said you used to want this a lot, unless," she frowned, "You don't like being with the same girl"

"Well we..." Brad stopped and blurted, "You're saying you...you'd want to after this?"

"Of course!" she laughed, "That's what makes a good gift no?"

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well," she began, reaching out and putting a hand on each of our thighs. "I always thought something like a certificate to a restaurant is stupid, you can only use it once, but me?" she released another of those adorable giggles and Brad and I both gasped as her hands found their way between our legs, "I want to be the gift that keeps on giving!"

Merry Christmas!

Author's note: Well I hope you enjoyed my story, it is a contest entry so please take the time to vote and comment if you enjoyed it, and even if you didn't, all comments are welcome. We have a lot of fun here, but I'd like to take a moment to be serious. This has been a tough year for a lot of people and for people who don't have much Christmas is a tough time. Years ago I had lost my job and if it weren't for a local charity and good friends, my young daughters would not have had much of a Christmas. So coming into this holiday season if you have something extra, please make it a point to give to those who are not as fortunate as yourself. It can really make a difference in someone's life and a smile on a child's face. I wish you and yours a Merry Christmas and Happy safe New Year. As always thanks for reading! Lovecraft68