Asian Masseuse, Stereotyped Again!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He collapsed back onto the table, spent from the intense orgasm.

I slowly licked his cock clean. He gasped as my tongue caressed the sensitive head of his cock. I scooped the cum off my tits and licked my fingers until I had swallowed that too. He watched intently as I did so.

"Fuck, Jia, you are something else!" he laughed.

I smiled at him as I got dressed.

"Same time, next week... sir?" I asked coyly.

----------------------------------------

After I had dressed and shown Billy out, I retreated to the side room and locked the door. I immediately began playing with my clit with a manic urgency. I don't think I had ever been so wet before. I didn't even take down my soaked panties as I pleasured myself.

Almost immediately I began to feel an intense orgasm building.

I thought about my hand touching Billy's big dick for the first time, his hand gripping my hair, and how his hot cum had tasted. I thought about his promise to fuck my brains out. I thought about what I wanted him to do to me, and what I wanted to do to him.

I fantasized about him fucking me over my balcony while the neighbors watched.

For some reason my mother's disapproving face came to my mind. I couldn't seem to get her stern expression out of my mind, and I was too close to cumming to stop.

A kinky thought occurred to me.

I imagined my conservative, prudish mother watching as Billy pounded my pussy from behind. She sat in one of her custom cut suits, her legs crossed, as she looked on, disgusted and ashamed by her slutty daughter. I moaned like a whore while the white man railed me, aroused even more by my mother's shame.

As I felt my orgasm building, the image changed, and suddenly it was my mother being fucked from behind while I watched. Her tits swung as she rocked back against his big white dick. She was lost in pure sexual pleasure. Smiling broadly with lust-filled abandon, she pushed back against his big white cock. As she took it fully in her wet cunt, she looked directly at me. With her eyes half-closed and her mouth hanging open lasciviously, she flicked her tongue at me suggestively.

My body shook as I came, my senses overwhelmed by the power of it.

"OHHHHHHHH FUUUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKK!!!" I moaned loudly. I grabbed the sink with my other hand, my legs suddenly weak.

I felt my pussy dripping through my panties and running down my legs. I leaned against the sink as waves of pleasure moved through me.

As I regained my senses, I looked in the mirror. My mouth was open as I panted for breath. Strands of my hair had come loose when Billy face-fucked me. They were now matted to my sweaty forehead. I looked like a hot mess. A filthy little cum-slut. I wondered was this how the other girls in the massage parlor felt after servicing a hot client.

If my mother could only see me now...

12