Asian MILF Explores Swinging Ch. 04

Story Info
The swingers dance part 01: exhibitionism.
3.2k words
4.08
45.6k
13

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/02/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To fully understand our frame of mind and what moved us to reach this stage, please take the time to read the previous chapters. Note that Ch02 contains chapter 3.

You might also enjoy visiting our thread in Lit's Amateur Pic Feedback. There are some pictures of us and they might help you visualize our looks. But hopefully, our story is written well enough to paint more vivid pictures.

This is a continuation of "MILF Asian wife explores swinging". The previous chapters described the evolution of a loving couple's exploration of fantasies involving others and the first opportunity for Sue to take that step with another man. We now move ahead by a couple of weeks where Rob and Sue are sitting in their car in the parking lot of the night club where the private swingers' dance is taking place. This series is written from the wife's point of view with a follow-on series to express the thought process in a husband's mind.

*

"Rob, let's stay in the car for a little bit longer. I want to see what other types of people go into the swing club," I nervously giggled, watching the couples arrive. I was paying attention to the women dressed in tight revealing outfits.

"Don't worry honey, you look hot. That black one piece dress clings to you in all the right places. And it shows that you are not wearing a bra." Robert reached over and rolled my nipples between his fingers, making them protrude against the dress like little knobs.

"Maybe I should have worn something more revealing. Look at her with the tight mini-skirt. My God, if she leans over she'll expose herself...I wonder if she is naked underneath", I mentioned mostly to myself. I couldn't help but compare myself to the other women. Was I too short, too stubby, not curvy enough, too small breasted? Will the men in the club find me attractive enough to wish to dance with me? All these thoughts were racing through my mind.

"Oh I'm sure she is. If not, then she's got on a very tiny thong. But you know what, I think the men and women will be staring at you tonight. I haven't seen any other Asian couples and I know you will stand out even if the club is full of them." Robert leaned over to brush his hand across my nipples making them harder, literally poking through the dress.

"You always know what to say. Oh I still can't believe I'm here." I strummed the dashboard with my fingers, leaning forward and scanning the parking lot as it started to fill up. "There's another couple. They must be doing well, driving a Benz. And they look older than us."

"Yup, they seem nice, a bit of a paunch on him. Wife looks like she tans all year round, a bit too much -- you can see her wrinkled neck and face. See, there are lots of average looking people here. But they all have one thing in common -- sex. It's just sex to them and you can see that the couples are in love. I bet they are secure in each other." Rob reassured me.

Rob leaned over and slowly turned my head with his hand kissing me ever so softly. With increasing intensity, his tongue probed my mouth dancing with my tongue as his hand fully cupped and caressed my face. Pulling away, I still felt his lingering kiss of love and passion and when I opened my eyes I saw his gorgeous smile and heard him say, "I love you Sue and no matter what happens I will always love you, cherish you, and worship you."

My heart fluttered like the first time he expressed his love to me so many years ago. With misty eyes I hugged him tight and softly whispered, "I know you do. And I love you more than ever. Now let's go in and have a great time!"

There were couples mingling just outside the front door and already I could feel their eyes, both men and women, slowly appraising me from head to toe. Holding Rob's hand tightly, I could feel the familiar tingling sensations between my legs and wondered how soon my black lace thong would be wet. At that moment, my mind raced back just an hour earlier to our bedroom where Rob finished shaving my pussy lips leaving a small patch on top and having my clothes laid out on our bed. I felt more secure in our marriage than ever before and the confidence in me sexually swelled increasingly higher.

We were greeted inside the front door by a very pleasant middle aged couple who were the organizers of the event. What immediately struck me about them was just how pleasant and "normal" they were. They could have been our neighbors who we see walking past our house. In fact, as we would discover, all the people there were your average men and women who simply enjoyed the fantasy of sex with others and for others who lived the alternative lifestyle.

As we moved deeper into the club, we were greeted by a young petite Chinese girl who was in her mid twenties. Her husband/boyfriend, also Chinese was equally pleasant. We talked briefly getting their names, Joy and Charlie. This was their first time as well and judging from her nervous laughter and fidgeting it seemed like she was equally nervously excited as I was.

After exchanging pleasantries, Robert led me around the upper level of the club walking slowly past other couples and groups. They all made eye contact and smiled. I felt I was floating in a room in an almost surreal setting knowing that all these people were here to meet, make new friends, reignite old ones and possibly to have sex.

Robert finally found a table and strategically pulled out my chair so that I was sitting by the aisle giving everyone a full view of my legs and body. The club was actually a bar and bistro that the organizers had rented out for a private party. The staff were regulars but were used to hosting a swingers dance. We ordered our drinks and I was grateful for the alcohol. The glass of wine was polished off in no time, followed by another.

With my nerves starting to calm down, I was able to take in the scene as the club filled up quickly. A couple of ladies seemed to be helping the hosts and eventually made their way to our table where they joined us with genuine smiles. They were Roxy and Lauren and it was clear that they were more than just friends. Roxy a buxom blonde had the largest breasts that I ever saw and they were highlighted elegantly in her French maid outfit. Lauren was a tall brunette who had on fish-net stockings, garter, and corset stringed together with a black silk knee-high robe. I felt so plainly dressed compared to them in my very simple black sleeveless dress.

"Hi guys, you two seem new here," Roxy greeted us warmly as she slide down onto a chair, scooting over to make from for Lauren.

"Um, yes this is our first time," replied Rob, "This is my wife Sue and I'm Rob," as he shook their hands lightly while I extended mine. Even though it was just a hand shake, the touch of another person elicited nerve endings to fire through out my body. I was highly charged and everything about me was on overdrive.

I saw Robert admiring Roxy's cleavage as his arm wrapped around my back on top of the chair while his hand slowly caressed my arm and shoulder. I too was enjoying Roxy's personable character and her curvy body. Each time she laughed her massive tits would jiggle in her maid outfit. I made a note to get an outfit like hers and to give Robert a private showing.

"Listen guys, if you have any questions do not hesitate to ask. There are a lot of experienced swingers and the hosts are great people," Lauren chimed in equally as vibrant as Roxy and as equally friendly.

"Well Robert did say that this type of event was a good way to get our feet wet, if you know what I mean," I added. "And judging from all the smiling faces and warm greetings we've been getting, I think this was the perfect outing for our first time."

"Oh absolutely!" agreed Roxy as she leaned over the table to be heard but at the same time giving us a closer inspection of her creamy breasts. My hand slid down onto Rob's thigh and I felt his muscles twitch and his legs spread wider. I continued to lightly brush his leg but moved steadily toward his crotch. He began to fidget and leaned forward under the guise of wanting to hear Roxy more clearly. This just made his lower body slide forward on the chair and brought my hand directly over his growing erection.

Here I was sitting with two strangers dressed very provocatively with my hand on my husband's growing hardness as we both engaged in a conversation about having sex with others! And yet, it seemed perfectly normal.

"...and one of the things that is very important here and at other swing clubs," Roxy explained further, "is that no means NO." When I heard this the part of me that was anxious disappeared. "So you mean that people will respect what you say?" I wanted to confirm.

"Well most people do. And if they do not then a simple word to the hosts will take care of their lack of discretion," explained Lauren.

I felt Rob remove his arm from behind me and saw him lean closer to the girls as he asked, "So for newbies like us, what advise can you give regarding how best to meet people and to decide whether to have sex with them or not."

I felt his left hand rest on my dress and then move to the hem where he curled his fingers underneath and slowly ran circles around my right knee and inner thigh. My hand rubbed his still growing stiffness harder. He no longer was fidgeting nor was he trying to cover himself up. His fingers slowly made their way back along my thigh toward my thong -- it seemed like the dam had burst and he was determined to touch me right there in front of the ladies and in the middle of a conversation.

It took every ounce of strength I had to focus on Roxy and Lauren's words. I parted my thighs to as far as the skirt would allow short of making it plainly obvious that I was spreading for the world to see.

His fingertips were like ice as if they were trying to quench my burning desire and all it was doing was stoking my fire even further. I couldn't believe he was about to rub my pussy. My mind was exploding. I wanted his touch. I wanted to feel his fingers on my shaved lips. But this was public. This was blatant. And truth be told, I wanted to hear what the girls had to say to Rob's question. So I squeezed my thighs together and held his hand with mine signaling to him that this was not the right moment.

"Well, first, my husband and I make it clear on our profile that we are NOT interested in single men. You have to be very careful with single men for many reasons," Lauren continued, "Couples are the safest and they also tend to have the same need for discretion as well as safety."

"And we definitely meet new couples in a social setting first," Roxy interjected, "to see if there is a connection.

"Yes we all want sex, but if there is no connection then often times than not, the sex is not that good," laughing Lauren. "And you know people think that swingers are having sex all the time. That's probably not true for the majority of people in this lifestyle. In fact, I have had only three other cocks besides my husbands," she further explained.

"Oh, really," we both commented together.

"Yes and one of those cocks was your hubby's Roxy!" Lauren smiled broadly. "But, you know I prefer you baby."

Lauren then held Roxy's face with her hands and gently and lovingly kissed her full. I felt Rob twitch and heard him moan as I felt my clit throb and my juices start to seep out. This was our first exposure to two women who were openly bi and were passionately and confidently kissing in front of us.

What seemed like an eternity was only a few seconds. The atmosphere certainly got heavy with sexual tension.

"Ohhh... I love this song!" exclaimed Roxy as the tune ofSummer of 69 came blaring out of the club's speakers.

"Come on you guys, lets dance!" shouted Lauren as she grabbed both of our hands and lead us out to the dance floor with Roxy following close behind.

The dance floor was crowded making it convenient for people to "bump" and "rub" into each other. I felt someone's ass press up against mine but didn't dare turn around. It felt firm and it felt good. It could have been a woman or a man. And as the evening wore on, I really didn't care.

We kept looking around the dance floor absorbing all the action. There were couples dancing together, a circle of people doing the grind, and ladies with ladies. We had read about swingers on the net, read stories on Literotica -- but now we were actually experiencing it.

Then one couple caught my eye. The woman was gorgeous. She was Latin and had on a fiery red satin tight mini dress with horizontal oval openings down the sides of her dress that clearly showed no bra and no panties. Her husband was muscular and of European descent. They were dancing seductively with each other with her back to him and her ass grinding back against his crotch as his hand roamed all over her body.

Robert followed my eyes to where they were dancing and he too took in the erotic seduction. We were barely moving, almost standing still as they continued to move in a sensual act of love-making -- dry humping each other and hands all over her large breasts.

Suddenly I felt a pair of hands sliding up my tummy and cupping my breasts. The shock of someone's hands on my breasts brought me out of my trance from watching the Latin woman. For a second I was horrified. I looked up to seek assurance from Robert but he was not there. I panicked looking left and right when I realized that Robert had moved his way behind me while I was in a trance watching the couple seduce each other.

I looked up and saw her smiling back at me as her shining full black hair swayed with the movement of her head as her husband kissed and licked her neck from side to side. She whispered into his ear causing him to look up at me and smile as they continued to move in unison with each other.

Soon I felt Robert kissing my neck and his hands sliding up and down my body as he pressed his hard cock against my ass. He was imitating the other couple!

With each swaying of her hips, Robert held mine and moved me in similar fashion. With each hand roaming up and down over her breasts by her husband, Robert did the exact mirror action on me.

I was on fire.

The sexual tension in the air was so thick you were consumed by it. Every pore of my body opened up to take its fill of the raw sexual energy on that dance floor.

Then she bent forward at the waist and with her hands on her knees she twirled her head causing her flowing hair to whip back and forth. Her husband's hands were on her hips and he was leaning back simulating sex doggy style.

The image burned right through me. I subconsciously bent forward and pressed my ass against Robert. I placed my hands on my exposed knees and then I slide both hands slowly up my inner thigh. The sensation was incredible. I was in my own little world as if everyone did not exist at that time.

My body and mind was screaming for more. I ventured upward on the inside causing my hemline to move higher and higher exposing more of my creamy Asian legs. It felt so good, so hot, so erotic.

Then I felt another hand join mine. It was Rob. He took note of my new position and my new found courage of public display. Soon our fingers were interlocked and our arms moving up and down with the rhythm of the music. On each upswing we would go higher revealing more of my legs.

After what seemed like an agonizing eternity, we reached the area of skin that curves between my inner thigh and my labia. His finger tips brushed against it sending shock waves up my spine and twirling around like a tornado in my pussy.

On the next stroke, his finger pressed over my wet thong directly over my growing clit. My legs trembled while my hand pressed his harder against my pussy. My eyes were closed tight as my body enjoyed every incredible second of exhibitionism.

Then Robert pressed harder against my clit with the inside length of his middle finger while his finger tip curled roughly against the thong pushing the fabric just into the inner opening. My head shot up and my mouth sprang open as I moaned with lust. My eyes finally opened and standing right in front of me was the Latin woman and her European husband...

We wanted this chapter to end with the result of the evening back at home. However, after seeing how long it is so far and how much time has expired since I sat down and put my memory and emotions onto digital paper, I thought readers might prefer to read up to this part of the dance.

I promise to work with my husband in getting the rest of the dance story finished and to move to that fateful night with Nikolai.

What I wanted to share with everyone, especially the women, was the emotions that filled me that night at the club. I don't think I adequately expressed what I was going through and for that I apologize ahead of time. I'm hoping that the female readers can relate to my senses and how my mind was turned on.

For the male readers, I hope this chapter reveals the inner workings and desires of women, well certain women, and especially married women who have loving husbands willing to share.

As always, please provide comments both positive and negative. We are not here to win a writing prize. We are here to share our experiences and to hopefully take some of you along with us on the journey -- well at least a mind journey.

Thank you for taking a ride with us and we hope you will not step off the train for there are more exciting adventures ahead.

For those of you that have read our threads you know that we enjoy responding to comments, so please don't be shy like I was. There is so much to learn and experience.