Asian Silk

Story Info
A Chinese woman falls for a man with a huge cock.
7.5k words
4.63
231.3k
145

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 10/07/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's a gorgeous spring day. The temperature finally reaches the mid-sixties, and it seems miraculous after a long, cold winter and too much snow.

It doesn't take long to get dressed for a serious bike ride. Black Lycra cycling tights, which hug my thighs like a second skin. Really, that's all they are: a second skin. You don't wear anything under cycling tights, since they're made with wonderful chamois lining to prevent saddle sores. I complete my outfit with a colorful cycling jersey, mostly red, highlighted with blue and white flashes. Aerodynamic helmet.

I look the part. About 5 foot eleven, lithe frame, with lean muscles. Dark hair, a little longer than usual. I haven't shaved for two days, so I look a little rough around the edges. My cycling look. Martial arts are my main sport, but I love getting on a bicycle and going for hours. It's so liberating and enjoyable. I thrive on the intensity and challenge.

But it's the first time on a bike in five months, and it wouldn't be smart to push too hard. So I decide to try the Sambro loop, which will take me along the coastline, a long, winding road with many short hills and a few long ones before it heads back to the city center. All in all, about 50 kilometres. A good test for the first ride of the season.

I move slowly through the city. Limbering. Cautious. It's Earth Day, so many cyclists are out. The drivers here are polite, but you can never be too careful. I have one long scar on my right leg, a reminder to pay close attention to the cars around me. But they soon thin out as I move to the city's outskirts.

What a glorious, glorious day! As I turn on to Shore Road, greeted by long, sloping hill, I pick up my pace. The wind, so fresh and clean, whips past me, and my strong legs quickly establish a brisk cadence. Along the water, past the yacht club, to the small fishing villages that wait beyond. Soon the hills start, and my breath comes in gasps, my thighs burn. I welcome the distraction, the opportunity to think.

It hasn't been easy these last six months. Alone again.

Melanie was smart and ambitious, but eventually that had been our undoing. Maybe I should have been more flexible; she had a wonderful career opportunity out west, and maybe I should have gone with her. But I love it here, and didn't want to move.

Besides, I wasn't sure she was the woman for me. She was blonde, shapely, lovely, and so many men looked at her longingly whenever we were out. But she didn't enjoy sex.

I was a patient lover. Until she had met me, she had never had an orgasm with a man. She'd never had an orgasm, period. In the past, she was drawn to selfish men who used her, and she never learned to enjoy her own sexuality, her own body. She said she had only tried masturbating a few times, but she never came.

Still I still liked making love to her. Her pussy was soft and warm, and sliding my cock inside of her was wonderful, but it took her a long time to get comfortable. She didn't like foreplay, though I longed to explore her every inch of her with my tongue. My first months were spent patiently licking her small nipples. She didn't know what to do with my cock, even though I had tried to teach her what I enjoy. In the beginning, she would only make love in the missionary position. I would lie on top of her, kissing her nipples and her mouth and neck, trying everything. I would thrust inside of her, sometimes slowly, sometimes harder, varying the depth of penetration, moving my cock around inside of her, rubbing her clit. I tried being quiet, and tried being expressive. Nothing.

Still I'd continue to pump away, hoping for some response. Anything. I'm sure it would have confounded most men, but I'm not insecure, have never felt sexually inadequate. The truth is that I love pleasing women, and I love being pleased. And that works fabulously for most lovers. Melanie would talk to me when we she was ready, I figured.

I do have one attribute that many men don't - I can come three or four times before I lose my erection. To me, it seems the most natural thing in the world, and I'd never thought it unusual. It was that way when I was 17 -- and it still holds true now that I'm in my thirties. I guess it's one benefit of being fit. So I could love Melanie for forty-five minutes, an hour, longer if she'd want. Eventually, I'd let myself come, and I'd slide out her, still hard and wanting.

I longed to go down on her, but she wouldn't hear of it. I told her how much I would love to please her with my mouth and tongue, but she didn't want me to. And she'd never dream of taking my dick in her mouth, and I missed it so much!

Still, we made love regularly, if not often, and I remained faithful to her. Eventually, we had a breakthrough, and when we had sex, she would have small, soft orgasms that made her skin flush. She still wouldn't let me taste her, but at least we tried a few new positions, and I was hopeful that she'd become more adventurous when we'd make love. Maybe even pleasure herself.

Then the job opportunity, and she left. On the last night, she had a wonderful deep orgasm, breathless when she came, and I moved down yet again to prolong the pleasure with my tongue and soft lips... She grabbed me quickly, panicking. And it didn't happen. I thought that orgasm was a chance to stay together. She thought it was a parting gift.

All this ran through my mind as my legs pumped, and I noticed that my cock was at half-mast, very visible and straining at the tight Lycra. I had better pay attention to the road.

I didn't return to reality soon enough. The pothole was a spring doozy, and within two seconds, the tire was flat and I was on my rim. I pulled the extra tube from beneath my saddle.

Helmet removed, I start working. While I'm crouching on the roadside, I don't notice the car backing up until I hear the crunching gravel, and a familiar woman's voice, asking if I needed any help.

I stand up, and regret immediately, for my bulge is showing, and I'm standing before a woman whose been in my thoughts for almost nine months, since we talked for an hour at a party. She comes from a traditional Chinese family, but she's just beautiful... Exotic and sexy, with a fit, curvy body, and surprisingly full breasts. I've been wondering what it would be like to kiss her delicious lips, so full and sensuous.

______________

You slow the second you see me, and it's obvious that you've noticed the five-inch bulge in my cycling shorts.

You laugh, and break the ice.

"Hey David! I was stopping to offer you a lift, but maybe I should leave the two of you alone."

I'm sheepish, and apologize for making both of us uncomfortable.

"Well, I feel a little like Mae West... Like I should ask you if you always pack heat when you go for a cycle."

You laugh with a genuine ease that is so charming. But you are checking me out.

I feel the familiar tingling.

"Dear God, will you stop talking about it before I get a full erection."

That wipes the smile off your face completely.

"Oh my god! Are you telling me that your penis isn't hard yet?"

"Well, no," I answer. "I'd have wrapped my jacket around my waist to cover up, if I was... But I generally try to avoid erections when cycling."

"Oh my god." You're actually giggling nervously. "That's amazing. Are you're sure you're not lying?"

I shake my head.

You laugh again, somewhat awkwardly. "I can't believe it! I mean, I've only slept with three men -- two Chinese and one Japanese -- and you're already bigger than any of them. By a wide margin. Oh man!"

You look at me openly. Searching my eyes.

"I've heard that white men are bigger, but I never imagined. And I can't believe I said that to you!"

Your cheeks are flushing, and your mouth parts sensuously.

"I think everyone is different," I say.

"I just can't believe this, this is so amazing. You must be very popular."

"You might be surprised... I've been single for months."

"Oh man... I can't believe it." You move closer to me. "David, can we go somewhere so that I can give you a handjob. I want to see how big you get."

"Will I be able to touch you?"

It seems that you've acted on impulse, and hadn't thought beyond the moment.

"I guess you're right... that isn't fair. Maybe we could both touch, but that would have to be it... No kissing even. Just sex. I mean, I thought about you a lot after we met, but I'm not easy, and I don't sleep around. So just fingers and hands?"

I'm so excited, but I manage to keep it together.

"Just fingers, and hands."

I throw the bike in the trunk, and get in the front seat. You put the car in gear, and drive off quickly.

We don't talk at first, seemingly struck dumb by what just happened.

I slow my breathing. Turn off my mind. I want to start with a soft cock, and see what you do with it. We turn on to a dirt road, and you drive quickly, raising a cloud of dust. Past plenty of trees, an open field or two, but no houses. I wonder if you know what you're doing.

You do. You stop without warning. Pulling a blanket from the back seat, we move through a copse of trees to a delightfully secluded meadow, thick with wild flowers. The sunlight feels so warm here, and off in the distance I can hear the faint roar of the ocean, but I can't see the shore.

My mind is swirling. It almost seems unreal, that I couldn't be here, with this wonderful sensuous woman. This beautiful woman. The softness of your hand in mine tells me this is not a dream.

You don't want to kiss, so I hold you, and find that you're shaking.

"Nerves... I'm really nervous."

"Please, don't be. I really like you, and it's exciting to be here with you.

I slowly peel off my cycling clothes, revealing my thin muscles, and a soft cock.

"It's amazing," you whisper. "You're so thick, and even when your penis is soft, its still bigger than I've ever seen!"

I love how you undress, so very shyly. You shouldn't be shy, and I gasp at the sight of your breasts. Your nipples are unexpectedly huge, and your brown aureolas are more than two inches in diameter. You seem to bloom before my eyes like a delicate rose.

We come together slowly, with me sitting, and you astride as if you were going to ride me, tentatively take my soft, 4-inch cock in your hand, slowly tugging it. In seconds, the pleasure begins, and it grows longer and thicker.

I just enjoy the sensations, and the look on your face. At five inches, you're smiling. At six inches, your eyes widen, and you start stroking harder.

"Oh my god, this is so hot!" You gasp. When I'm fully hard, you stop, to just hold it.

You make two fists around me, and find that you still have three inches left to cover.

"Your penis., oh my God, it's huge! It's so massive! It must be 11 inches."

"I'm glad you like it," I say, "but it's only nine inches, and right now, all nine are yours."

"Only nine inches. God, I've never been so excited by sex," you whisper against my ear. "I am soooo turned on."

"That's what I want. I want you to enjoy me. Do whatever you like."

And you do, stroking and tugging my cock. I'm so impressed by your technique. For a woman with just a few partners, you're masterful, and I find that I need a fair bit of control. You stroke hard, then softly. Twisting. Fingers swirling around the head. Brushing the sensitive glans. Liberating pre-cum to stroke quickly.

It's wonderful.

Unexpectedly, you lean against my neck, and nuzzle me.

"I've never been so horny. Never knew it could be like this."

And that's when I part your lips with my fingers, and find you wet and slippery. You almost collapse against me.

"Oh my god, that feels so good." Within seconds, you are grinding and thrusting against my hand, and I starting fucking you with two fingers. You have the wettest pussy I've ever felt!

After just a minute like that, your breathing is ragged, and your hand rough on my cock as you groan and thrust. You are gasping, biting my neck, and then you kiss me, the softness of your lips, and the heat of your tongue arousing me more than any woman ever has.

"Oh I love your big penis. This feels so good!"

Then your orgasm takes you, and you're shuddering with pleasure as you twist this way and that. A stream a monosyllabic "Ohs" fills the fresh air, and I know that this climax was particularly deep and intense. I bring you down slowly, admiring your deep flush.

I pull my fingers from your pussy slowly, and they're slick, and you seemed shocked when I taste you. Then your tongue joins mine, and you lick at your honey, moaning a soft "mmmmm."

And then. "So that's what it feels like."

I look you in the eye. "Are you telling me that you've never had an orgasm?"

You smile, and shake your head no. I hold you to me, and say that I'm glad your first one was with me, so you'd remember me always.

You smile, and I think that was a good thing to say.

"So, what about one of those for you now?" you ask. And we again begin to touch and stroke. I taste you often, and then you do frequently, too.

"I can't believe that I've never tasted myself before! It's so sweet."

Within minutes, again, it's obvious that you can enjoy multiples, and you bite my shoulder again as you come against my hand, and I have to clench and focus to avoid joining you, so turned on am I by your pleasure.

This time, we don't stop, and your hand, slick with your cum and my pre-cum, is wild and relentless. Yet another orgasm begins, you beg me to join you, and I let fly, giving into the pleasure, large ribbons of slippery cum landing on your my chest, your stomach, the blanket, my cock. It's everywhere, and you continue to stroke through it.

"I guess I shouldn't be surprised that such a huge penis produces so much sperm... This is so hot!" You lazily fist me, making me jump here and there from the intensity.

You fold yourself against my chest, and ask if we can rest before leaving, and I probably don't hide my emotions well. I had been hoping for more. You provide me with a handful of tissues, and I clean up my cum, then spoon against you, pulling the blanket over us.

"Thank you," I hear you whisper. "That was wonderful."

I must have dozed. When I wake, you're not beside me. I'm groggy, disoriented... But only for second. Then I feel it, down below. Under the blanket. Something warm and wet wrapped around my cock, licking it, sucking it. Bringing the pleasure on like an avalanche. I wasn't expecting this at all. You're driving me wild. I feel your tongue circling my cock, licking the sensitive underside, and I feel helpless. I'm gasping just seconds later, writhing uncontrollably. Your mouth is engulfing the top four inches of my cock, lips pulling back slowly and deliciously, while your hand works the base in concert.

Taken so unaware, there's little I can do about it. My control falls victim to your beauty, and your tongue and mouth, and as I feel you take me deeply for the 20th time, I come hard and feel the first spurt of hot, sweet cum hitting the back of your throat.

I'm not surprised when you pull back suddenly without swallowing. That's not what I would expect you do, even though it would have been so amazing. Still, it's so hot as I watch my cum spurting rhythmically over your hand and arm, falling too on my chest and cock.

Then, without warning, you start cleaning me, with tongue and mouth, licking up and swallowing every drop while looking me directly in the eye, and I know that something has changed. It was such delicious orgasm. I moan softly. Such a release, so exquisite.

You move up to kiss me, and I tremble as your soft lips meet mine. I could kiss you forever.

"I don't want to stop at just a handjob," you say. "I want to see where this goes, and I want to have sex with you again and again until I can't walk.

"I think I might be a secret slut. No, don't laugh! I'm serious. I love your huge cock, and I loved swallowing your seed just now, and I can't wait to do it again. I want to try everything... Things I've thought about, and things I don't even know about."

So I hold you, tell you that I've had a crush on you since we first met, and that I want to make love you until *I* can't walk.

We kiss deeply, again and again, the faint taste of my cum still on your lips. My mouth finds your neck, so supple and fine, and I blaze a trail down to your breasts, and your hard, swollen nipples. full and warm... I kiss them, feeling them tighten beneath my mouth. My tongue circles your right nipple endlessly, before I suck it eagerly it into mouth, hearing your first faint moan; then I do the same with your other nipple, only the moans are mine.

As I slide lower, I kiss and lick your tummy. Every part of you is so sensual, so unbelievably soft. And I can feel your body urging me on impatiently as I move closer and closer to your dark mound.

I kiss you, gently at first -- tracing your pubis with my mouth. I reach behind you, and pull you closer so I can fully explore your lovely wet pussy.

You do exactly what I want you to do by placing your right leg over my shoulder, inviting me in. My first kisses are just that. Kisses. But I'm soon overwhelmed by the urge to taste you and to feel you come around my mouth. Your lips are large and I pull them with my lips.

I love probing your soft folds, encouraged by your moans. By the time I'm licking around your liquid center, I feel your hands in my hair, pulling me tightly against you.

I love pressing my tongue against your ass, and tracing a long, slow, languorous path to your clit. Over and over And then I'm pulling at your lips, sliding my tongue along them, tracing their dips and contours. I feel your excitement growing, the urgency in your movements. So I find your sweet, liquid center, and start thrusting with my tongue -- shallow at first, then deeper. Probing, searching, tasting. God, your pussy is so sweet! Faster, faster. I hear your moans, mingled with mine. Oh, baby! You taste so sweet and exotic, so unlike any women I've ever been with. I'm intoxicated by your hot Asian honey, so turned on, so eager to hear you come. My face is slick with you, and I love it.

My tongue leaves your pussy, but my fingers don't. Two are thrusting inside of you as my mouth moves to your clit. A few deft licks at your swollen pearl, tongue circling. Then I'm relentless. You are so endlessly horny, I want you to come. When I suck your clit into my mouth, you thrust against me, I can feel your passion building rapidly. I surround your clit, tongue licking, fluttering. You grind yourself hard against me, moaning, gasping, crying out.

I don't stop. Licking. Swirling. Caressing. Finger fucking. Bringing it on, faster. Your pussy is so oozing, so delicious. I feel your contractions begin, squeezing my fingers while as you writhe beneath me, humping my face. And I savour your cum, and so turned on by your orgasm that I never want this moment to end.

Finally, you pull me up toward you, kissing my mouth, licking your honey from my chin. We hold each other tightly for a brief respite.

"Will you do that again," you ask, "but this time with your big cock in my mouth?"

You don't have to ask twice. I feel your hand slowly sliding over my hard-on, and then you're over me, grasping the base of my cock with your hand so you can kiss it. You seemed amazed, transfixed. Your Asian eyes are wide, and you seem unable to believe that a cock could be so big. I gasp again, lost in the feelings I haven't known in a long time. You seem to love giving me pleasure -- my reaction makes you smile. With your tongue, you tease my cock head, swirling, licking, sliding, while your hand milks the base.

My eyes close; I'm lost in the sensations. Suddenly, you open your mouth and take me deeply inside. You can't manage all of me, but it's more than enough. I feel you sucking as my cock presses against your throat. I moan loudly, my hands in your hair, as your mouth slides up and own, your tongue licking at the sensitive areas under the head. Oh God, it feels so fantastic, you know exactly how to please me. My breathing quickens, and I can feel my cock getting impossibly hard. I can't stand it, it feels too good. You are relentless, never losing a beat, sucking, licking. Bringing me so close.