Assignment Assignation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she began fucking me.

I just relaxed and let it happen. She was so wet and slippery inside, she just glided up and down on me even though she was tight. It felt so, so good and we were both moaning as she fucked me faster and faster. I had my hands down on her butt pulling her into me every time she drove down on my cock.

Truthfully, I did nothing to stop her, in fact, I reached down to hold her hips and pull her down each time she pushed onto me.

"Mmm, god, I just couldn't stop, Rick, this is so good, oh, just hold me while I fuck you, mmm, it's so good," she groaned.

It was good. She was tight and when she raised up each time, her pussy just clamped down on me so she almost pulled me up off the bed. It was the best sex I had had in a very long time.

She raised up and moved her feet next to my middle and began spearing herself on my cock, scissoring straight up and down.

"Mmm, oh, yes, this is what I want. I want to fuck and fuck and fuck, all night long, mmm, mmm," she groaned, then pushed down hard and twisted back and forth, then up and down more.

"Oh, this is the best sex I've ever had, amazing, just feels so good, my cock feels so hard right now," I moaned as my hands rubbed her breasts.

"Me too, just feels so good, incredible. It's going to be a massive orgasm, I can tell," she moaned as she moved up and down on me. She kept scissoring up and down, each time pushing down hard and twisting back and forth pressing the tip end of my cock deep inside her, massaging it so wonderfully.

"Mmm, Alison, this is so wonderful," I grunted as I saw speckles of perspiration dotting her forehead.

"You are so hard, nice and hard, feels so good up inside me, wonderful, mmm, I could do this forever. You like my pussy, Rick?" she panted as I watched her rise and fall on my thrilled cock while my hands enjoyed her breasts.

"You are incredible, Alison, just incredible, like a teenaged girl," I gasped as she did all the work. "Do you need to pull off me when I cum? Are you protected?"

"I'm not on the pill, if that's what you're asking but I did put in my diaphragm before we went out to dinner. I think I was hoping something like this would happen. That's pretty naughty of me, huh?" she said crimson-faced as she cycled up and down on me.

"Right now, I'm thinking it was pretty wonderful of you, Alison, I think both of us were kind of lonely in the sex department."

"Mmm, not now, though, this feels so good, I just love sliding up and down on you like this. You feel so hard, just wonderful."

"Yes, so good, mmm, you look so sexy like this, your face and chest have turned so bright and flushed. You just look so aroused and beautiful."

"Oh, I feel aroused and beautiful. I haven't felt this good in years. Maybe even ever."

She held up over me with just about a third of my dick inside her as she began turning herself in a circle over me which concentrated much of the feeling on the head of my cock and the lips of her pussy.

"Mmm, feel good? I haven't done a guy like this in a long, long time. It's how I do it when I really want him to have the best orgasm he can. I hope it's good," she said as her slippery pussy caressed my cock head over and over and around and around until I began cumming into her.

As soon as I grunted, she pushed down hard on me, taking me deeply inside her, now rotating her hips back and forth as I cummed and cummed the most fantastic orgasm I'd had in years, maybe ever. Then, she began groaning as the most idyllic look took over her face.

"Oh, oh, Rick, oh, so good, mmm, UUHN, UUHN, UUH, UUH, mmm, mmm, oh, you're so hard, mmm, good, so good," she groaned as she now took long, fast strokes up and down on my still-hard cock.

I could feel a mixture of my cum and her juices running down my butt as she pumped up and down, each time squeezing more out of her to soak the bed under me.

She raised a leg up and started turning over me to end up facing away from me, turning around, now facing the other way as I watched her swollen, bright pink pussy lips sliding up and down swallowing my cock each time.

She rocked back and forth impaled on my cock, still hard, still excited about this fantastic sex we were having, then she leaned forward and just twirled her pussy in circles on my half-buried cock slipping and sliding around in her slickened, juicy pussy.

"Mmm, oh, I've just never been so hot, so horny, I just want to fuck you all weekend long," she groaned, her hips rising and falling over my cock swallowing it up each time so deliciously.

I reached both hands down under her to begin rubbing the plump and swollen, bright-pink lips of her pussy, drenched and slick with our juices as my cock slid between them.

"Mmm, oh, that feels so good, mmm, rub me just like that, oh, so good, mmm, I've never had a man do that, it is so good," she moaned as I felt her begin to tremble and shake as she slowly rocked up and back.

Then, she pushed back down on me really hard, driving me deep while she twisted back and forth, over and over as she cummed, "OH, OH, UUH, UUH, uh, mmm, mmm, omigod, oh, so good," then she began rocking up and down, going faster and faster until I was throbbing my cum deep inside her. Then she swung a leg around to face me, never letting me from inside her body, as she covered my face with kisses while her hips slowly moved up and down.

"Mmm, oh, Rick, I can't believe this has happened, I'm so happy it has, this has just been wonderful, I hope you're as happy as I am."

"Alison, this has been simply incredible. I don't think either of us planned on it going quite this far but, well, neither of us seems to have been very happy with how our sex lives have been going, either. So, yes, I'm incredible happy with the way things have worked out and my cock is even happier."

Alison and I fucked the rest of the weekend and the next week, now sleeping together each night, just immersed in the pleasure of each other's bodies. There's little we didn't do and we have continued our affair to this day. In fact, her husband is away and I'll be 'working late' tonight making us both happy.

And, we're opening a second shift at the plant that we first staffed and, yes, you guessed it. I'll try to let you know how that goes but don't expect to hear about it right away, we're going to be pretty busy.

12