At My Cousin's Wedding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We held each other, still joined, for what seemed an eternity. Finally I kissed her deeply and pulled myself from her. I laid next to her on the bench and we held each other for several minutes before finally agreeing it was time to go.

"Michael, I want to thank-you again. I think I will be able to get past things now. I'm sure Steven will be thrilled. I'll let you know how it goes." With that she quietly got dressed and left the sauna without another word. I finally got dressed and left the sauna myself. The dance was over and everyone was gone when I returned upstairs. I got back into my car and returned to my mother's.

"How was the wedding?" She asked when I entered the apartment. I wasn't expecting her to be awake still. "It was better than I expected." I said slyly before turning into bed, leaving my mother with a puzzled look. I returned home the next day, still a little in shock of what had happened. It had been a while since I had that much sex in a weekend and the manner in which it happened was definitely high on the weird meter.

Six months later I received a wedding invitation, Sylvia and Steven were going to get married. I replied right away that I would be attending with a guest. You see, Bev moved to Toronto three months ago when her company relocated. I decided that if Sylvia could face her fear and confront her demons, then my fears seemed pretty small in comparison. And you know what, my mother was right.