At Some Point in Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After only a few long and deep strokes, Lois arched up radically, and then went limp as all of her passion and fluid flowed out of her. Seconds later, she felt Tim grow to even greater proportion as his semen violently spewed into her vagina, completely filling it and overflowing out onto her legs and the bed. Tim went limp on top of her and they both rested for a few minutes, completely and utterly spent.

After Tim's climax subsided, so did his erection and it slid out of Lois. Tim rolled over onto his back and Lois immediately rolled over to clean his penis, which was glistening with both of their juices with her eager tongue and mouth. Knowing this would be the one and only time they would ever be together, Lois did not want to deny herself a drop of Tim's masculinity.

After a quick shower to remove any telltale sex odors and Lois's body perfumes, Tim dressed and gathered his computer gear to leave. Lois came out of the bathroom clad only in a bath towel and walked over to Tim, gently kissing the nape of his neck. As Tim lifted to push her away, Lois acknowledged she knew this was a once only deal and that she was just checking because it seemed like more of a dream than reality.

Lois thanked Tim for fixing her computer "and stuff," and then pecked him on the check again, softly whispering, "You are the best man I have ever had ... and I hope no man will ever be better. God bless you my dear." With that, Lois went back into the bedroom and Tim saw his own way out.

Tim savored a long cigarette on the brief ride home, curiously reminiscing the last two hours in his life. As he swung the car into the driveway, Stella was coming out of the garage. She greeted Tim with an eager and prolonged kiss on he lips—one that Tim had not received from Stella in a long time—or so he thought. Stella asked Tim how it went, and he chuckled as he remembered Stella's earlier quip. Tim retorted, "Yeah, I got her thing working just fine."

12