At The Dentist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a slight shock I realized that her gown was now totally open showing her full nudity. She was gorgeous with wide hips, narrow waist and full breast. Her cunt hair was trimmed just like in the pictures and I could see that she was shaved around her cunt lips. My cook now got fully erect. Lying back in a dentist chair made me feel vulnerable, totally at the mercy of these ladies. But it was a highly erotic situation, just like a dream.

" Well", Karen said to Lisa, " you are a trained nurse, you should know how to take care of a swell to go down. I am just finished so go ahead". I felt how she rose from her chair and was standing behind me.

"OK", Lisa said, " let's see what the trouble is and how we can cure it". With that she unbuttoned my trousers, ripped down my zipper and eased out my stiff cook. She stroked it for a while then bent down and took me in her mouth and started to give me a blowjob. It was heaven.

Karen whispered in my ear " we wanted to thank you for your advice, just relax and enjoy"! She sat down behind me as if starting to treat me again. But this time she arranged her soft, voluptuous breasts on both sides of my head helding them in place with her hands. She caressed my ears and chins with them with circular motions. And this time it was no doubt it was the naked flesh.

I could hardly stand it. Lisa took my cook in and out of her mouth, stroked it and licked it, her head bobbing up and down. I reached out and got hold of inner thigh and then her ass check. She moved backwards towards me so I could reach her pussy. I stroked her lips and slowly inserted a finger. She was wet. She moved her ass a littler more in my direction giving me better access to her pussy. I pushed my thumb into her cunt and let my fingers grip forward holding her cunt, lips and clitoris in my hand. I started to stroke and squeeze She moaned and wriggled her bottom and was obviously aroused. She kept on sucking my cock.

With my other hand I felt for Karen's breast at my chin. I was allowed to stroke and kneel it for a little while and Karen gave out small moans of pleasure. Then she took my hand away and kissing my ear she whispered she was not allowed as a professional to indulge in that type of action with her patients in her surgery.

Suddenly Lisa gasped and stopped giving me head. She got stiff and started to shudder and moaned loudly. She cried out and steadied herself on my body and started to come. I had found her inner sensitive spot and my caressing of both that and her clitoris at the same time did the trick.

Karen caressed me even more with her breasts. Her breathing became hard and she was obvious very aroused. She kissed my ear saying she was happy for Lisa.

Lisa stood up, took a few deep breaths calming down a little. She looked at Karen over my head. What kind of answer she got I don't know but she moved down and took off my pants and boxers. She stepped back from the chair, shrugged the gown from her shoulders, pirouetted slowly a few times holding and caressing her breasts, all the time looking at me. Then she approached the chair and placed herself over me, one leg on each side. She took hold of my cock and stroked it between her pussy lips a few times. Then she sank herself onto my rigid pole and started riding me nice and slow. Karen rose, bent forward unbuttoning my shirt. Doing so she allowed me to caress her breasts and even suck her nipples as her breasts stroked across my face. Then she resumed her position.

Lisa sat down, pressing my pole deep into herself and bent forward and started caressing my chest with her breasts. Then she started squeezing my cock with her cunt muscles with very small motions of her hips. She was fantastic at that.

Karen let go of her breasts and bent forward taking hold of Lisa's nipples that was long and erect. She rubbed them against my hairy chest, which seemed to add to Lisa's pleasure. She started to buck and her cunt muscles gripped me hard. I started to come and Lisa was not far behind. We got a wonderful climax together.

After we had recovered Lisa got off me. She went to clean herself up. Karen came to the side of the chair with her gown open though she had sexy panties on. This was the first time I saw her breast uncovered and swinging freely. She was gorgeous for being her age and I told her so. There was of course a sag but not more than natural breasts that big have to. She giggled and said, "We must finish the treatment properly".

Then she bent over me and started to unfasten the cover round my neck. Her lovely breasts touched my chest, accidentally I thought, given what she had said earlier. But she let them wriggle back and forth over my chest and her nipples started to grow and harden until they stood out proud from her breasts. She seemed not to notice or care but her neck and breasts blushed as if she was aroused. Then she took a warm, wet cloth from the table and turned towards my cock and started to clean me up.

She took my cock in her hand and shifted it from side to side to be able to clean me properly. My balls were treated in the same careful way. She pulled the foreskin up and down a couple of times as if testing and examine that I was clean. She went further down with her cloth stretching over me bending forward. As if by accident her breasts stroked my cook and came to rest with the cock in the middle. She wriggled a little and probably helped with her hand so that my cock was deep in between her breasts. Although it was still soft it started to stir which she seemed to notice. I put my hand up her inner thigh but she firmly took it away. But not until I had felt the heat radiating from her pussy and the dampness. I lay still not sure what to do. She stopped cleaning and was still bent over me, only making small movements with her chest. This soft caressing felt tremendous, comforting and arousing at the same time. She went on for a long time during which my cock started to regain its strength. She used her hands to press her breasts around my cook, squeezed and moved back and forth, then was still, only massaged her breasts with her hands. Before I had a real hard on she slowly slumped on me, laying there for a while, caressed my cock with her hanging breasts and hard nipples, stood up and kissed the shaft and head softly a few times.

She stood turned away from me for a while to calm down. Then she wrapped the gown around her and went out through the door. At the same time Lisa came forward, still naked. I wondered how long she had been standing in the back. She handed me a gown to put on and took her own up from the floor. "Come on", she said " put it on and lets have a drink in there". She gestured to the room from where she and Karen had been going in and out.

The back room was small but comfortable with easy chairs, a coach and a desk. Karen was sitting in one of the chairs with a smile on her face. I sat down and Lisa started her maid's routine asking what we liked to drink and then serving. All the time with a swing in her hips and her breasts bounced nicely. The light was not enough to make the dress transparent which was as good because I felt my cock stirring anyway. The atmosphere was sensual and the two ladies seemed to be at ease, smiling when they exchanged glances.

"Well, " Karen said, " I want to explain a few things. Lisa and I like you as a person, and we are very grateful for your advice for two reasons. Our business has improved tremendously and late cancellations are now very few. We are also getting new customers. Good rumors seem to spread around. But I was very hesitant to start with about your bold suggestion to use my breasts for comfort. I still don't know really how to handle it so not to ruin my reputation. I must take care, being a professional. By the way, do you still think it is comforting feeling my breasts? I would rather think it was arousing from what I could see from your reaction." She was blushing slightly, saying that.

"Well," I said jokingly, "does it really matter if it is comforting or arousing as long as you take the fear away from your patients and make them want to come back? And Lisa, I must say that you contribute much to the inviting atmosphere you two have created. You are gorgeous."

"Thank you," Lisa said smiling, " I have been rewarded by Karen. We now share the profit making the work very meaningful and interesting. I can see my efforts paying off."

"We wanted to thank you but was not sure how to do it. We thought money would not be right. We wanted it to be more personal," Karen said. " We have been thinking it over for a couple of months. Lisa suggested we should do something very personal and agreed to give you a blowjob. But we thought we had to test you first so not to embarrass you. I mean, you could have been impotent or something. But you passed the tests with flying colors so to speak. Lisa reported that you were very interested in her charms. And I have seen for myself that impotent your are not, thank god." Karen and Lisa giggled and mused for a while.

Karen then went on, " We had planned to give you a final test with Lisa showing herself off in the waiting room and let you look at our private pictures making sure you reacted in the right way. And we had agreed that Lisa, being single, would suck your cock after the treatment and that should be it. We had not planned for you to see the second lot sexy pictures but I guess I secretly wanted to show them since I left them in the projector. What then happened was not planned but came from inspiration and pure lust."

Lisa broke in, " I never thought you would have that stamina and last for so long. I had thought it would be a natural ending with you coming from my sucking your cock. But when you so quickly caressed me to my first orgasm I got wild and wanted to fuck you, to feel your dick inside me. I must admit I was real turned on already from showing off for you. I think you noticed my nipples were hard."

Karen continued, " I got excited looking at you looking at the pictures. You were so occupied that you did not notice I was standing behind you for quite a long time, watching you getting hard. It was then that I decided to take a more active part in the proceedings and also took off my bra. I like to caress males with my breasts. It makes my pussy hot and I can get an orgasm from it as you perhaps noticed. But I must be careful here in the surgery."

" Well," I said, " I must say that I am overwhelmed by your way of thanking me. It was a wonderful experience, not only tonight's events but also the build up during the last months. But this night will be a memory for life. You are both so very sexy and acts so natural I think you liked it as well. I hope it was just not only a thank you. And Lisa, you are very skillful with both your mouth and your pussy. I have never felt such muscle control and being milked in that way before. And Karen, your involvement was fine tuned and very caring afterwards. I had a wonderful time, and still have, sitting here with you."

"We are glad you liked it," Lisa mused, "we wanted you to have a good time. It was a bonus for us as well to be carried away and have these wonderful orgasms. Didn't we Karen? And thank you for praise, I love to fuck and in between I practice my skills and muscles as much as I can. This is my first time though with an elder man. I now learned that they can be tremendous lovers. "

" I also love to tease men. To see them try to hide an erection. To catch them sneaking under my skirt. To see them get excited when I let them realize that I am not wearing panties. It gets me a feel of power and to be in control. It really turns me on."


"Yes, you are absolutely right" Karen said. "I really enjoyed myself. And the best thing is, I haven't been unfaithful to my husband though I had a wonderful orgasm. At least not in the technical meaning. A little Clinton behavior is nowadays in order."

"And now to my second reason for being grateful to you and your bold suggestions. I was hesitant but when I started to try out different dresses and undergarments I found that I got turned on looking at myself in the mirror dressed like that. When Lisa joined the scheme she suggested that we should try on more daring things and also take pictures. She has a male friend who is a good photographer. He was more than willing to take pictures. We have had several sessions and also the lingerie shop helped out. In fact, they use some of our pictures in a secret catalogue shown to selected customers in the shop. That is a way to finance the dresses. The truth is, I have found out that I love exhibitionism and to show myself off. My only concern is not to get carried away here at the office. And Lisa is as much in it as I am. She can be more free, being a single. You should see some of the garment we have to wear in private and the real hot shots in our very private picture collection."

We sat silent for a while, sipping our drinks. Then suddenly Lisa laughed and said to Karen with a wink, "Did you really mean what you said, that he should see more of our garments and pictures?" Karen hesitated, started to say something then blushed. I could see her nipples harden against her thin gown. I looked at Lisa who now sat uninhibited in her chair with her gown unbuttoned and partly open. She in turn looked at my lower abdomen and when I looked down at myself, saw that my cock was free for her to see, sitting opposite me. I had for some time felt a nice feeling there too and saw that it was obvious that I now had recovered. Lisa smiled knowingly at me and winked. She put one hand inside her dress and stroked her breast provocatively and looked straight at my dick. I could not avoid it to stir and visibly start to swell.

Then Karen had made up her mind. She rose and doing so let her robe fell apart for a second showing that her nipples were erect and protruding. She said to me, "Do you want to help us select pictures for an update of our slide show?" I said, of course, I would be glad to help some more after the reward I had got. She smiled and beckoned to Lisa to follow her out. When Lisa rose from her chair, her dress seemed to get stuck on something and slipped off her. She didn't seem to mind, just took it up, turned and slowly left the room. Again, she had showed me her totally nude body making it very casually and if by accident. What a good performer and tease she was.

I could hear them talking but not what they said and then it sounded like rustling of clothes. Karen asked me to set up a spare projector that was standing in a closet. When I was finished she came with a cassette full of slides. She smiled, a little nervous I thought, when she loaded the projector and then went out again. Lisa came in and refilled our drinks. Lisa dimmed the light to a soft glow, and made some arrangement. The light in the outer room was dimmed as well. She then turned the projector on.

The first slide was of Karen in a camisole with sheer panties. It really did justice to her body. Her breasts were stunning, spilling over the top of the dress. I saw a movement in the doorway and Lisa pushed a button lighting a spotlight directed at the door. Karen was standing there, dressed in the camisole. Lisa changed the slides showing Karen from different angels. At the same time Karen turned and moved in the same manner. She bent forward so her breasts nearly spilled out of garment. It was marvelous. She stood up, frozen in a position meanwhile the slides clicked on showing her taking off her panties. Her bush was luxurious, long thick black hair covering the whole pubic area. It was not trimmed but had been allowed to grow freely to a natural thick growth. It was amazing.

I started to swell and tried to find something to say. Lisa put out the spotlight making the room dark after the bright light. The bottomless slide of Karen was still on and I could not take me eyes from her bush. Karen came into the room with her robe back on and asked if I liked it. "Yes", I stammered, "very much. You look stunning in that outfit." She laughed deeply, a satisfied laugh and asked if I meant her in the camisole or her being bottomless seeing where my gaze was directed. "You look stunning and I really like a big, black, thick bush. To let my fingers sift through the long, silky hair or have the bush brushing over my face is heaven. Although it gives easier access to the pussy if it is trimmed from the lips down. In the other set of pictures your bush was trimmed, how is it today?" I dared to say hoping she would let me see it. She only laughed her deep, throaty laugh and asked Lisa to move on.

More pictures were shown on her in different garments. Push up bras, halfcup and see trough; panties, laced and with open crotch, all in different colors and material. A mesh body with fishnet stockings was amazing showing her nearly nude. It was all very erotic and with style.

Somewhere under this show Lisa had slipped out of the room giving Karen the controls. Suddenly the projector went dark making the room dark as well. We sat for a moment then music started in the outer room. A soft, sensuous tune with a beat underneath. A dim figure showed in the doorway. Karen put the spotlight on.

Lisa was standing in the doorway, her back at us, her legs apart. She was naked. She started to gyrate her hips to the music and slowly let her whole body take part in the dancing. The music quickened and her dancing got wilder but all the time with her back to us. Her backside was gorgeous with her wide hips, narrow waist and full, rounded globs. She bent down, touching the floor with her hands, giving a tremendous view. She held her position for a while. She was uninhibited.

Suddenly she raised and turned around in a flowing motion, for the first time showing her front. Her black bush was slick and smooth. At the same time Karen put the projector on. It showed Lisa in leather garment, mask, collar, bustier, garter belt, thong and high boots that nearly went up to her labia and to her hips. The tableau was fantastic with the two versions of Lisa, one naked, one with garment to show her off.

Karen changed the slide. Lisa had taken off the mask. Karen held on, Lisa stretched behind her and got a mask in her hand and put it on. And so it went slowly. The slides showed Lisa stripping down and the real Lisa got dressed. It was done in an order that was well planned to tease. After the mask she put on the garter belt, then slowly and seductively put on the high boots wriggling back and forth to get them in place. Seeing Lisa in a mask, her breast swinging free and with her naked pubic area framed by the garter belt and the boots was highly erotic. She was aware of it because she kept that for a while, turning and wiggling her hips and ass. Then followed the bustier and the last thing to came off on the slide was the thong. She held it in her hand showing that inside the thong was a dildo. I turned my gaze to look at the real Lisa who seemed to have waited to get my full attention. She also held the thong in her hand, slowly raised her legs one at a time to step into it and seductively inserted the dildo in her cunt moving it up and down a couple of times. She had an inward happy smile on her face as she again started to dance and especially gyrated and bucked her hips. She seemed to have forgot her audience. Her breathing became harder and she started to shudder and then froze. She had gone over the edge. Just then Karen put out the spotlight leaving Lisa in the dark. Her naked picture was still on the wall.

I sat still, speechless. It was a stunning show. I was rock hard and tried to calm down which was not easy with Lisa in the nude still on the wall. Karen also seemed to have been shaken and excited. She was breathing hard. After a while she said, "My, that was something to see, wasn't it. Lisa is stunning and what a performer. " She stood and left the room. I was left alone for a while.