At The Movies: After The Show

Story Info
Diane & John take home 4 men & 2 women.
6.9k words
4.67
205.7k
43

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 01/14/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dawn1958
dawn1958
2,271 Followers

This is the third chapter in this 'At The Movies' series and the other two were titled 'The First Hour' and 'The Second Hour'. This chapter was very hard to set up so I hope it flows smoothly and you can get excitement from reading it. Please email me with your comments and suggestions.

* * * * *

It was time to implement Jed's plan. As complicated as it was, he hoped to pull it off without a hitch. The pressure building deep inside his groin would soon burst if he didn't get fucked very soon. Watching the three girls go at it was definitely a chance in a million but it had made him mad with lust.

His thinking was deliberate and calculated which would enable him to fulfill his fantasy of having Diane, a married woman with a gorgeous, sexy body. He had to be quick as the credits began to roll and some of the patrons were beginning to leave the theater. The two girls rose reluctantly and left to regain their belongings still in their previous seats. Telling Ron to stay with Diane, Jed scurried to the rear and the lobby.

Meanwhile Diane tried her best to regain what composure she could. Buttoning her blouse, she tucked it into the waist of her skirt. Searching the immediate area by her seat, she eventually found her discarded panties. Ignoring the fact that Ron was watching, she swiftly pulled the silky material on, brushing her skirt down to look as presentable as possible. The past two hours had left Diane exhausted and drained, as it seemed every muscle in her body ached? Nothing like this had ever happened in her life and the mere thought of it made her body tremble with guilt.

Quickly, Jed entered the restroom and started to give instructions to buddies, Ric and Lonny in a soft voice so Diane's husband, John couldn't hear. All three chuckled at their success so far and Jed went on to tell them that they could fuck the lesbians as much as their hearts desired. He said that he and Ron were going to get the wifie and by the time they were done with her, she would be their fucking toy slut.

Giving them a wink and knowing thumbs up, he indicated that their time was coming. Then he reassured them by saying, "Don't worry about the girls as they won't be able to report us or else all the storied details of what transpired earlier would be brought out." Opening the front of his coat, he showed them a small digital movie camera and said, "I have all the evidence we need on this so mister and missus will not report us."

Turning to husband John, he told him that his wife was irate with him for supposedly arranging for a stranger to accost her. "She got severely pissed off and had Ron, my buddy, drive her home," he told John.

John protested saying that he would never do such a thing and that his wife would never believe such a lie. Thinking out loud, he added that they had talked about letting someone fuck her but she was always dead set against it. He had insisted many times but to no avail. Then it hit him, Diane would think he had gone ahead without her knowledge and arranged for some guy to assault her in the theater.

Well, Jed continued, "Whether she would or wouldn't believe he had done it wasn't that important as she had already left." In fact, he lied, "She invited us over for a drink after the movie as she thinks we are your friends." Since Jed would be riding with Ron, he asked John if he and his buddies, Ric and Lonny could go home with him so they could meet Ron and Diane there.

"Oh yeah, since you are inviting us in for a drink, I hope you don't mind if a couple of our girlfriends come too," he added. Now the stage was set for all eight people to be together in John and Diane's home. All Jed had to do now was convince the two girls, Sally and Joan to tag along.

Jed told John, Ric and Lonny he would meet them in the parking lot at John's car. Then he rushed back to the seating area, and caught the two girls just as they were coming up the aisle. Moving to meet them, he motioned them to step to the side. Then he told Sally, "My wife wants to continue the affair and asked that I arrange for you two to come to our place for a nightcap."

He had their total attention and Sally looked wide-eyed at him as he continued, speaking directly to her. "Apparently she liked what you did to her and wanted to get to know you better," he whispered to her. "We would love for the both of you to drop over," he repeated and looked at her, hoping for a positive response.

It took but a second for Sally to respond as she again had this strange feeling in the pit of her stomach. She couldn't explain it but wanted to know if she actually did have feelings for his wife. Just thinking of being with Diane again gave her goose bumps and the anticipation made her a puppet to his evil plan. Nodding her head, she answered for both by saying that they would be glad to join them. Slyly, Sally glanced over to where Diane and Ron were sitting and butterflies fluttered in her tummy.

"Oh yeah," Jed added and looked in the direction she was looking. "Ron is driving so hope you don't mind coming with us," he said. At this point, Sally would have agreed to anything as she was still in an overly aroused state. Nodding her head, she agreed to meet them in front of the theater. Just before he left, Jed whispered softly in Sally's ear so only she could hear. "My wife has always fantasized about being with another woman but she is extremely timid so you will have to initiate all the action," he said, and it brought a satisfied grin to her face.

Smiling like he had won the lottery, Jed turned and proceeded to where Ron and Diane were still sitting. She saw him coming and waited for his orders. Diane shuddered with the realization of his superior power and strength. He told her that John had already left with his two buddies and they were going to meet them at her house for drinks. "After all," he told her. "We are sorry for the things we have done to you both and just want to make it up over drinks," he added. "I promise that John will not get hurt so by having us over, it will guarantee his safety," he said with a sincere smile.

He could see the troubled look on Diane's face and tried to reassure her. "Don't worry. Your husband is fine and we didn't have to hurt him at all," he told her. Grabbing her elbow and indicating that she should rise, he said, "Hubby was just concerned that you were okay and I assured him that you were. I even told him that nothing happened while he was captive and we only sat with you to watch the erotic movie." Still trying to make her feel better, he continued, "Hell, I told him that when I tried to cop a feel, you almost broke my jaw." He saw the relief spread across her face and knew his lies had done the trick.

Diane thought of ways to get out of this situation but nothing concrete came to mind. Yes, she felt much better by knowing that John didn't know what really happened in the darkened theater. Oh, he must never find out, as he would never trust her again. She should not have let it happen but how was she to know John didn't set it all up before hand? One or two drinks, then they could ask them all to leave. And besides, they would be at home and in a much better place to gain some control over the situation.

Reluctantly, Diane got out of her seat with Jed's prodding, and followed him towards the lobby. Ron fell in behind and the three, silent bodies exited the movie just as the last credits flashed on the screen.

The timing was impeccable and everything was falling in place exactly as planned. What a stroke of luck he had sent the other three out earlier so John wouldn't see Diane. Once outside, Jed asked Ron and Diane to go to Ron's car and he would meet them in a minute.

Sally saw the three come out the front entrance, the married couple arm in arm with their friend close behind. A tremor rushed up her spine as she watched Diane stroll towards the parking lot. Then her supposed husband left her side and headed towards them. Jed rushed over to the two girls, and whispered for them to wait there and they would be by with the car.

Then he went straight to John's car, which was parked, on the far side of the lot. He went up to the driver's side window and gave explicit directions to the three. They were to meet him in about 15 minutes at John's place. Quickly, he ran around the building to Ron's car and jumped in the passenger seat. Of course Ron was driving which meant that Diane had taken a back seat.

Sally thought nothing of Jed rushing off in the opposite direction of his wife and friend. Her stare was directly at Diane and even the sight of her slender body at a distance was enough to turn her knees to jelly. Oh, she had never felt like this about another person and it scared her a little to know that she was letting her guard down. Going with strangers to some unknown place was not something she did every day. In fact, she was always the person in charge and therefore the ultimate dyke. She enjoyed nothing more than having a girl succumb to her charms and fall under her control. For some reason, this affair seemed different. Patiently she waited with Joan for the car to arrive.

As soon as Jed got in the car, he took the camera out of his pocket and turned it on. Then he handed it back to Diane and she looked puzzled at him as he told her to look in the viewer. Looking down, she noticed two or three figures displayed on the little screen. It was hard to make anything out in clear detail but as the scenes rolled by, Diane could tell that she was the center of attention.

Looking up to Jed for an answer, he said, "See, I was busy while the lesbian was eating your pussy." Looking down at the images once again, she could tell that one woman was sucking her breasts while the other was searching for lower treasures. Diane sat silently and her heart skipped a beat as she realized that this would give this creature all the power he needed. A tiny sob raked her body knowing Jed could make her do anything he desired.

Ron started the car and proceeded to drive around to the front of the theater. Jed whispered to a motionless Diane, "That is just assurance so you don't get any funny ideas of reporting us to anyone." Just before they pulled up in front of the two girls, he added, "Now I know you will be a real good girl until we get to your place. What is your address?" Timidly, she softly told him and hoped he didn't hear.

The look on Diane's face was priceless when the car pulled up in front of Sally and Joan, and Jed smiled when seeing her surprise. Looking directly into his eyes, she asked, "What the hell is going on?" Without hesitation, he gave an order that demonstrated who was in charge. "Sit the fuck back and let our girlfriends join the fun!" he said with the voice of a drill sergeant.

Diane sat rigid in her seat as the girls entered the car, Sally climbing over her legs to take the far seat. With a girl on each side of her body, Diane felt imprisoned and she closed her eyes hoping they would go away.

She was suddenly aware that Jed was talking to her. "Dear. Sally and Joan wanted to join us for a drink so I invited them along," he told her as he was playing the devoted husband to the max. "You don't mind, do you?" he asked.

In a voice that could barely be heard, Diane whispered, "No, I guess it is okay." What else could she say and she hugged the camera into her body. If she kept the evidence, maybe he would leave her alone. Then she became petrified and realized that Jed had lied to her many times. She could only imagine what was in store and now knew she was a pawn for his enjoyment.

Ron started to drive to her address and out of the corner of her eye, Diane could see Sally on her left. She shut her eyes tight as the visions of what this girl did to her body just an hour ago flashed through her mind. Her heart gave an extra beat or two when she remembered how Sally consumed her sole and took her where no other person had traveled. Thinking of the powerful climax, Diane felt a deep yearning in the pit of her tummy. Secretly, she wanted to know if the feelings were real or just a fleeting emotion.

Damn perfect, Jed thought as he watched the two girls nestle closer to Diane. Yes, they could play with Diane until they got to her place, then Ric and Lonny could fuck the two lesbians. Anyway, it would be nice to watch Diane's humiliation as the girls caressed her body. Dropping his hand into his lap, he could feel his hardon swelling with wanton desire. He decided it was not enough to fuck this gorgeous woman; he must make her submit to his humiliation.

Diane was suddenly aware of movement to her left and glancing out of the corner of her eye, she noticed Sally removing her jacket. Thinking of her, Diane felt a deep yearning for the unknown. How lovely Sally smiled at her when she entered the car and it gave Diane some assurance with her company. Maybe Sally could help her prevent Jed and his buddies from carrying out their perverted plans.

With a sudden boldness, Diane looked left and her eyes met Sally's. This vixen held her eyes and the electricity was shocking. Deep within, Diane felt a passion reserved for only special people in ones life and her body shook with the realization of the hold Sally held over her. Without words, Sally asked her to uncross her arms and open herself. Obediently, Diane put her arms to her sides and in so doing, opened the front of her jacket. For some unexplained reason, she felt helpless to resist the demands.

Without warning, Sally's hands went to Diane's face and guided it to her lips. When she kissed, a large explosion erupted inside and Diane moved her body closer to her master. Sally felt her submissiveness and was more than willing to show her how to become a love slave.

Jed was totally engrossed in the view from the backseat and he allowed the erotic scene to continue. Whispering to Ron, he told him to drive around for another 10 or 15 minutes. Ron was only too happy to comply and he drove while watching the rearview mirror with utter fascination.

Before tonight, Diane had never experienced love with another woman and now she was begging for it. Sally kissed and her tongue demanded a rising passion and immediately, Diane's breathing became ragged. Within seconds, she could feel intense ecstasy build deep inside and prayed for her to take her tits. Pushing her chest closer to Sally, Diane indicated her submission. Sally's lips moved to an ear and softly spoke, "Open your legs, and spread them so Joan can have your wet pussy."

Without any hesitation, Diane spread her legs and allowed the attacking hand to penetrate. Her face turned red from blushing and all Diane could wonder was how could she submit so readily. In a split second, Joan's fingers slipped under the soaked panties and found the moist pussy lips. Pushing her fingers between the swollen lips, she quickly seized the center of Diane's universe. Squeezing the clitoris hard between her strong fingers, Diane succumbed to her advances with a loud moan of lust. She rocked her hips up and down as fast as she could and begged Joan to become her master. Renewed guilt filled her as in a matter of seconds and Diane was consumed by erotic lust.

Sally leaned in to her ear and whispered, "I need you to suck my breasts now." With that, she reached down and raised her sweater up and over her tits. The order given, Diane lowered her head to seek Sally's pounding heart. She didn't need experience for any of this and her lips went directly to an enlarged nipple. Sucking it deep into her burning cavity, she let her teeth lightly rake over the flesh. When a deep moan escaped Sally's lips, Diane knew she had satisfied her superior. Hungrily she sucked the tits and felt the degrading passion rush through her body.

Wow, was all that Jed could say as he watched the performance in the rear. Ron finally came to a stop in front of Diane's house and none too soon. Any further and it would have been climax city. It was time for some serious fucking and both men were more than ready.

Quickly, the men got out of the car and opened the doors for the women who had hastily put their clothes back in order. With pounding hearts, the three got out and lead the men to the front door. Diane opened the door and was followed inside by the rest of the entourage.

The light was on in the entry and it was hard to see into the darkened living room. Proceeding into the living room, the shadows of the other three men could be seen on the far side of the room. It soon became evident that one man was bound in a large easy chair while the other two sat on the stuffed arms. The entering party came to a stop once inside the room and everything stood still for a brief moment.

It was time for Jed to put more of his plan into effect. Grabbing the elbows of Sally and Joan, he escorted them off into another room. Looking deep into Sally's eyes, he told her, "There is a price you will have to pay for me letting you have my horny wife. I promise to let you do what you like with her after you satisfy my buddies. "

He let his words sink in and stood waiting for her reaction. Shocked and dismayed by what he had just told her, Sally didn't know what to say. Then Jed seized the advantage by saying, "I know you want Diane and you can have her, no strings attached. Let me put it this way," he continued, "you are going to be fucked by my buddies whether you like it or not, so why not get something out of it?"

The girls remained silent for another few seconds, and then Sally said, "Ok, but you promise that just one quickie with your friends, then we get to have your wife?" Jed kicked himself for agreeing so fast as it made him sound desperate. With a reassuring smile, he told them that they made the right decision. Joan looked at her lover with hesitation but was willing to do whatever she asked.

The girls had been lovers for a year now, but in the past, each had been married so men were not unfamiliar to them. Sally was more than satisfied, as she would do almost anything for another chance with Diane. Joan was her slave so she would follow whatever Sally did. Led by Jed, the three went back into the living room.

Diane looked desperately at John who was bound in his favorite recliner. "What is going on?" she asked. "Don't worry honey," John said, "do whatever they say and we won't get hurt."

When the three re-entered the room, things began to happen much faster. As quick as a cat, Lonny was all over Sally. Ric was overly excited from the entire wait and he immediately attacked Joan. He held her arm and escorted her off into the den. There were protests coming from Joan as it became obvious that Ric was stripping her of her skimpy clothes.

A person could see into the den from the living room and all eyes were focused on the nearly naked couple. In another few seconds, the word exposed became reality. As the bodies embraced and entwined, Diane could see that Ric's hard cock was standing straight out from his body. She knew she should divert her eyes but was unable to look away. Watching two people embrace in erotic passion seemed so naughty and perverted and she was determined not to miss anything.

Diane was shocked out of her trance by Jed repeating, "Honey, please get us a drink and we will let Ric and Lonny do their thing." With that, she went to the liquor cabinet and filled drinks for Jed, John, Ron and herself. It was obvious that the others would not need anything to drink.

Lonny had quickly removed Sally's clothes and the beauty of the two naked bodies took Diane back. Sally was such a breath taking woman and looking at Lonny, her eyes focused on his manhood. It bounced wildly up and down as they caressed and embraced on the couch.

Although it was dim in the room, she had no trouble seeing the two in action. It was obvious that Lonny was overly aroused as his act of foreplay was done in a mere minute or two. Mesmerized by his cock, Diane felt a deep burning inside her loins and she blushed deeply as she wished it were her he was caressing. She shook her head in an attempt to stop her fantasy and put her mind back to normal. The heat was building in her body and it was becoming uncomfortable.

dawn1958
dawn1958
2,271 Followers
12