At The Officers Club

Story Info
A young wife's MMF initiation.
3.6k words
4.35
140.6k
61
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While we were stationed at Yongsong military base in South Korea in the 1990's, Scott and I began experimenting in the lifestyle. For months we had been discussing Scott's fantasy of a 3some with two other men. Scott never thought it would come true, but none-the-less he would mention it every time we watched a 3some porn video together. The mere thought of two men devouring my body, kissing and caressing my nipples, two mouths licking my pussy, sucking on my clit, two cocks to stroke and swallow and the possibility of feeling one cock in my pussy and another in my mouth would make me very wet and tingly. We were out and about one evening when Scott suggested that they stop at the Officer's Club for a drink. I was wearing a short black mini skirt and blouse that was just tight enough to show that I was not wearing a bra; just a hint of my hard nipples pressing softly against the material. The club was fairly dark inside and we found a table in the corner away from the dance floor.

I ordered my usual Jack 'n Coke and Scott a beer. We talked and joked around and made fun of another couple out on the dance floor. After three more drinks I was feeling a bit uninhibited and spread my legs a bit. Scott caught a glimpse of my pussy, as I was not wearing any panties. He immediately felt the blood surge to his cock and felt it get bigger and I could see the bulge in his trousers. I leaned forward and caressed it with my hand and watched his face with a hint of mischief in my eyes. Scott looked up over my shoulder and I felt a presence behind me. I looked up to see a very attractive guy in his early 20's. Scott said hello and smiled. He then introduced me to his friend Rick and asked him if he wanted to join us. Rick sat down and immediately noticed my legs spread and my skirt hiked up ever so slightly. The position of my hand under my skirt indicated that I was playing with myself. I didn't stop even with Rick watching. In fact, it intrigued me knowing that he was watching me and I glanced at his pants to see that his cock was already as erect as Scott's was. At this stage in our overseas tour, Rick had not seen me naked.

My cheeks felt flushed and they both could tell how excited I was getting. Rick asked me to dance with him. He took my hand and led me out onto the dance floor. It was a slow song and he pulled me close to him. He was damn hot, tall with beautiful brown eyes. I could feel his cock through his jeans and it made me more than a little curious to know how big he was. Was he thick? Was he shaved? Rick started to fondle me and I was enjoying it. I was also enjoying knowing that Scott could see everything. I was on fire and wanted to be fucked so badly! I suggested to Rick that we step outside to get some air. He said he would and went over to Scott and whispered for him to join us. The night was chilly and we made our way over to the car. Rick's eyes were glued to my nipples which were now poking through my blouse. Rick grabbed me and kissed me hard.

"You've been teasing me all night and it's time for you to give it up. You're going to suck my cock like a good wife now, aren't you?" he whispered in my ear. I nodded my head. "I knew you would!" he mumbled, as he buried his face into my neck.

His breath was hot there and I felt his mouth move over the nape of my neck, sucking and biting. I gasped and my arms went around him unconsciously. Placing a hand on each shoulder, he pushed me down to my knees. Quickly undoing his jeans, he removed his cock. He grabbed hold of my hair with one hand and with the other, shoved his hard member into my mouth. I began to gag as he tried to push deeper and deeper into me. I tried to push him away, but he held tightly to my head. Knowing there was no escape, I relaxed and began to suck him. His grip loosened on me and he let me suck him as only I knew how. My mouth moved up and down, bobbing on his cock. Taking him out, I slowly licked the underside of his shaft. My tongue swirled around back and forth across the veins. Cupping his balls, I squeezed them, kneading them in my hand. He held onto my head and started to fuck my mouth faster and faster.

"Yes, yes my buddy'sgood little wife. Make me cum!" Sucking him harder, tightening my lips around him, his cock sliding in and out of my mouth. "Swallow me, I'm going to cum!" he moaned, pushing into my throat.

His hot cum shot down my throat and I swallowed him hungrily. He kissed me again, his hand slipping under my skirt finding my clit. I was crushed against him, and the longer we kissed, the wetter I found myself getting. Scott sensed the change in me and moved up behind my body, his cock pressed firmly against my naked ass. His hand came around me and pulled me up against his chest as his fingers mauled at my breasts and pinched my nipples hard. With his other hand, he caressed my ass, his finger finding the outer rim as he gently teased me, finally inserting the tip into her my pussy. He could feel my muscles tighten around his finger and could feel me pressing back against him to push it in further. Rick continued fingering my clit. I was dripping wet, my breath coming in short gasps and my soft moans lost in the sound of the wind through the trees. My hand was busy rubbing Rick's bulge across his jeans. I wanted to feel his hard cock in my vagina, to feel him throb in my pussy. I worked on his cock which by now was rock hard again. The skin was so silky smooth to my touch, and just the size and shape that I like.

The parking lot was small and not badly lit. Anyone coming in or out of the club would have seen us if they'd looked, but all that mattered to me was getting those cocks inside my pussy.

"Come on, baby, do it, fuck me! " I begged Scott.

I was so wet and so ready, positively gushing! Rick leaned back against the car. He lifted my legs and wrapped them around his waist as he shoved his cock inside me. He was nice and long and my pussy clung to him. I tried to be quiet, but it was hard. We all knew we must have been drawing some attention. Scott came up behind me and pushed the tip of his cock along my ass. At that time he was the only man who had been allowed in my asshole. My moans were now so loud that I buried my head in Rick's shoulder to muffle my cries of delight. Scott grabbed my ass and rocked back and forth, his cock going deeper in my ass with each thrust. Rick's cock was doing the same as he was deeply embedded in my pussy. He reached down and fingered my clit, rubbing my swollen lips and nub with his fingertip. Rick was the first to shoot his load deep inside me. Scott was only seconds behind him and groaned as his hot cum poured into my ass. They both pulled out and lowered my legs back down to the ground. My pussy and ass were a dripping, gooey mess.

Scott picked me up in his arms and carried me into the car and laid me down on the seat. My mind totally spent in the pleasures that I had just experienced. Our 3some now completed with thoughts of many more to come. The next morning I stretched out on the bed like a content cat, rubbing my eyes. I reached out to touch Scott, but there was no one there. Sitting up, a slight panic over came me. Wait a minute, how did I get in here from last night? Naked! I jumped out of bed, grabbing my robe and headed out to the living room. Rick sat on the couch, smiling at my bewilderment.

"What happened?" I asked him.

"You mean you don't remember?" he laughed. "Well then, it must not have been that good!"

His eyes twinkled with an evil mischief as he watched me try to clear my head. "I...I don't remember," partly ashamed at myself, thinking that I should. He stood up, put on his jacket and walked to the door. Opening the door, he turned to me and hugged me.

"Maybe this will help you remember." Snapping his fingers, he walked out and shut the door behind him.

Like someone slapped my face, the night came back to me. I dropped to the couch, closing my eyes and watched as I relived the night's events! I must have passed out in the car on the short drive to our house on base. Unknown to me at the time, as Scott was telling Rick to follow us home, another friend named, Mitch, walked out of the shadows and said he saw them fucking the half-naked woman in the car. Scott said it was his wife and invited Mitch to join Rick in partying with me at home. Scott then explained to Rick and Mitch about his fantasy to watch me with two other men. After we got home, Scott and Rick helped me into the house and laid me on our bed, still half-naked. Rick wasted no time and immediately stripped off his clothes as he introduced Mitch. I felt Mitch's eyes penetrate my half-nude body, and he also began removing his clothes. I assumed my husband was enjoying my predicament and was standing in the doorway grinning from ear to ear. Rick knelt at the end of the bed, spread my legs around his waist and plunged his cock into my pussy, giving Mitch a show.

He then said to Mitch, "go ahead and let her suck your cock, she gives great head!"

Mitch then offered his half-hard-on to my mouth, and I placed my trembling hand around its shaft as I gave a glance to my husband's direction. I then closed my eyes, opened my mouth, and slowly slurped Mitch's cock into my throat. Mitch was much larger than Rick or Scott and I wasn't too sure I could handle all of his shaft. I am a petite woman, big tits but a small waist and ass. I was unable to suck all of Mitch's cock into my mouth, so I proceeded to stroke the remainder and fondle his balls as I had previously with Rick. Rick continued reaming my pussy as the intensity of our fucking sucking built, and soon I opened my eyes and actually watched Mitch as he face-fucked me. When I poked my finger up his anus as his balls tightened, he ejaculated a large stream of cum down my throat. I couldn't swallow it all, and withdrew from his cock as his jism squirted on my face, tits, hair, and shoulders. Rick then came inside my pussy at the sight of watching Mitch squirt on my face. Now it was Mitch's turn to trade places with Rick.

I told Mitch he was too big, and I wasn't sure I could take him inside me. Mitch switched positions with Rick, spat on his right hand, and then began fingering my cummed pussy. As he fingered me, he began stretching my lips with added fingers and finally was fist-fucking me.

He said, "There, now you can take it!"

I said okay, but on my terms (I wanted control of the situation and needed Scott to see). I told Mitch to lay on his back, and Rick to wait beside him. I squat my petite body and straddled Mitch's waist, slowly lowering myself down until his stiff cock probed the entrance to my pussy. Between the cum, saliva, and fist-fucking, Mitch's cock-head poked past my labia and up into my stretching cervix. I slowly slid down his shaft, allowing my body weight to help ease his member into my pussy. Eventually, I slid to his balls, filled with ecstasy, and began to rock and dangle my 36D's over his chest. He reached up with his hands and squeezed both breasts repeatedly. I had momentarily forgot about Rick, and sat up, mitch never releasing a grip of my tits. I then motioned Rick to fuck my face as I slowly rode Mitch's enormous cock. The sensation in my pussy, the friction on my labia and clitoris, my ultimate orgasm was explosive, and I let Mitch, Rick, and even Scott know it. Mitch's second orgasm was as cum-filled as the first.

I could feel his balls jerk, and the hot jism squirt to back of my channel, then ooze around his cock, down my pussy walls and eventually ooze out around my lips and his shaft. It was great! After Mitch and Rick pulled out, I proudly walked around the house naked in front of the men, displaying my puffy pussy lips and gaping hole which continued to drip cum for the next several hours. At one point I caught the three of them whispering in conversation, and I told them no secrets here tonight. The three men then proceeded to tell me about the donkey-dicked first sergeant in their office. They all wanted to watch him penetrate my pussy. I was so drunk by then I told them to bring him on, so Mitch called him and invited him to our house. Before the man arrived the others confessed that the first sergeant was a black man. I was fucked up and intrigued, as I had never had sex with a black man, although I had heard a lot of stories around college.

When the doorbell rang, Mitch got the door and started explaining things to the guy. Mitch brought an attractive black man into the living room. He was older than the rest of us but very athletic looking. Mitch introduced him as George, as I stood there trembling still nude. George got out of his clothes and walked towards my where I was seated. He was still wearing his boxers. As I opened them, there was this long black snake inches from my face. It appeared to be 9 inches long, very thick and was growing as I stared with my mouth agape. I was mesmerized and didn't realize how badly I wanted to touch it, lick it and suck it. George moved closer and gave me little choice. I grabbed it with my hands and pulled on it like a new toy. He was getting harder and thicker in my hands. As I got a hold of myself, I let go and looked over at Scott who said to go for it. He stood before me now, and must have been excited at what he saw because I could see the head of his cock sticking out of the bottom of his boxers.

I was squirming in the chair as I pulled Mitch's boxers right to the floor. I couldn't believe my eyes. He was longer than the others, yet as thick as Mitch.

"Where did you find these guys?" I looked at Scott.

He smiled and said, "Do you approve?"

I looked back at George's big cock and he was also getting hard, with my face inches away. George's cock began to stand up, inching its way toward my chin. I don't remember how long it took, but I leaned forward and started to lick the head and suck it into my mouth. He grew rock hard in no time. I had to stand up as his cock stood up to the ceiling. I heard Mitch say something to Scott, it sounded like they were far away as I made love to the biggest cock I had ever seen. I was so wet that George pushed his fat cock in without too much trouble. He stretched me out to a place I had never been. I came so quickly. I remember Rick and Mitch cumming all over my tits and face as George fucked me hard. He had great staying power. Finally George pulled out of my pussy and shot his load from my belly up to my face. God I was in heaven. I thought it was over. Then shifting of bodies, Mitch was lifting my ass up and shoving his huge tool into my soaked pussy. I can't remember how long he fucked me, or how many orgasms I had.

I looked up to see Rick was pounding his cock into my pussy now. I was rolled over onto all fours. I was picked up and lowered onto George's cock, and rode him like I was possessed. I had cocks in my face and felt one trying to enter my ass while I was riding George. I protested that it wouldn't fit. Scott kept trying, got the head in and I screamed. I think that's where I passed out. I woke up covered with cum, sore, but satisfied. I had been dreaming about sex with my first black man. As I relived my dream I recalled slowly pulling down his briefs and there stood nearly 10 inches of the thickest cock I'd ever seen.

He spit in his palm and said, "Are you ready to scream?"

I wasn't sure how he meant that, but I just nodded, mesmerized by that giant cock. He rubbed saliva on himself and on my pussy and slowly rubbed it into me as I reached over and ran my hands up and down his shaft. It was rock hard, and as I pumped him with my hands, he unbelievably grew even bigger. I really was a little worried now. I even began to protest quietly, but he just said, "Shhhh" and leaned me back on the bed and spread my legs. He lowered his body on top of me and positioned his cock to slide, slick with his saliva, all over my pussy. He reached underneath and grabbed my ass, pulling me against him as he slid and slipped and pumped the entire length up and down my clit. I could feel the massive mushroom head and the bulging veins and I moaned loudly and began to feel the first waves of orgasm.

At that very moment, George positioned the head at my sopping pussy and whispered, "Here I go. You're going to cum like never before, baby."

I felt barely an inch go in me and I gasped. It was already painful! I'd never been opened like that. I moaned in pain as he slid in a couple more inches and slid back out and then in a few more. Thankfully, he moved so slowly and I was soaked and he was lubed from the other's cum, otherwise, the pain would have been too much. Even so, I almost begged him to stop as he pushed in even deeper. In one long slick shove, he finally pushed his entire length deep in to the hilt.

I was moaning beneath him and he whispered, "Here's where the pain becomes pleasure. Here's where you go wild."

George didn't move for nearly a minute as my pussy stretched and adjusted to him in me. He kept whispering and then I felt his hand again under my ass pulling me up to him as he slid out slowly. Oh My God, he was right. I suddenly began to feel every inch of him and it was all incredible. He pulled me so tightly against him that my clit rubbed and pushed on his body as he slid back in and out. I felt my g-spot really stimulated for the first time that night. I gasped as he pushed deeper into me and lifted my hips off the bed. I panted and begged for him, and suddenly he began fucking me faster while whispering and bucking and going wild on top of me. His balls were slapping against me as each thrust pounded deep. I felt the waves of orgasm bigger than I'd ever known slam through my body as I clawed his back and screamed and screamed. Still George pumped faster and harder and lifted me off the bed in incredible passion. Another orgasm began approaching as he pumped in and out like a piston. Just as I was thrashing and howling in another orgasm, George growled and moaned and shot a huge lot load deep in to me.

As I realized the dream was a reality and that I had been fucked repeatedly all night by several men, I was both embarrassed and bewildered. However, the reality was a sore, swollen puffy-lipped pussy that was still oozing cum. My clit was red and sensitive and standing out rigid. Scott brought me a cup of coffee and consoled his well-fucked wife, as we discussed the finer points of the prior night. He then pointed out to me the gift my three studs had bestowed upon me. On my abdomen above my pubes were the words in blue ink and an arrow pointing towards my pussy, "The best pussy in South Korea". Around the words were written signatures, "George, Rick and Mitch". I was horrified that I had let some Korean tattoo guy needle my naked groin while I was drunk; however, Scott assured me that it was ball-point pen ink and not a tattoo.

What an initiation!

Donna