ATraining Course With a Difference

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew that I was whimpering with excitement and pleasure as the cocktail of sensations I was receiving became almost overwhelming. I was near to cumming, without any penetration or touches of my pussy. I could not help moaning.

"Oh my God, oh yes."

The experience of an older man took over as Alan whispered.

"Love it Sam, just go with it" for he knew what was happening to me. His lips closed round my nipple and sucked that and some of my tit into his mouth.

As he was doing that Mike pulled my hand downwards and pushed it between us. That sent a shudder through me for it landed on his bare cock; he had obviously got that out. I grunted.

"Ok Sammi?" he asked thrusting himself against my hand that I had gratefully closed round it.

"Oh yes Mike," I groaned loving the feeling in my hand and rubbing it.

If that was amazing, when Alan repeated it with my other hand and I found myself holding two fully erect, respectable sized cocks, my feelings roared up the Richter Scale and when I felt two hands sliding up my legs they went off the scale. This time they did not stop. Neither of them hesitated for a second. After gliding along my thighs that I willingly and welcomingly slightly parted, both hands found the lips of my pussy and my clit through the material of the blue Marks and Spencer thong. Stroking and rubbing me there sent me completely over the top. My orgasm broke very quickly and it was suddenly flooding my entire body with a fantastic set of feelings and was filling my mind with wide range of emotions.

Their experience told them what was happening and what I needed. Both of them held me, they kissed me very tenderly and stroked my pussy softly.

"Oh God" I moaned clinging to them with my eyes tightly closed.

"Go for it Sam."

"Love it baby, enjoy it, you look fantastic" one or both of them said.

It finished almost as quickly as it had started and suddenly I was lying between the two men, holding their cocks with my skirt round my waist and my thong pulled down so that my tawny coloured, pubic hairs were on view. It was a wickedly sordid looking scenario.

Looking around as I came down from the heady hights of my climax I saw that Alan had removed his trousers and Mikes were undone and had slid a little way down his thighs. Rather ridiculousy, I pushed my skirt down to cover my panties. Smiling, Mike said.

"Sammi, it's a little late to be prudish isn't it?"

That made me giggle. "Yes I suppose it is after what we did."

"And that lovey was incredible" Alan said.

"Have you done it before, together I mean?" I asked.

"Yes. Well as you said about your top Sam. It has been known and there have been times."

"I see" I replied, not really seeing anything at all.

Mike chipped in. "So if it's a bit late to be prudish, perhaps we should all er, um get comfortable."

"Sounds like a good idea to me" Alan said pushing his trousers down. He was wearing tight, white, Calvin Kline Y fronts, a male undergarment I like and think is very sexy. Mike did the same, he was wearing a pair of checked, black and white boxers. They both looked good in just their underwear.

"Well Sam?" Mike asked.

I knew that this was inevitable. After all a girl cannot go to a guy's room, especially with another guy as well, let them take her top off, play with her tits and nipples and then get their hands up her skirt on her panties and give her an orgasm without expecting to be undressed. And I didn't. I knew it was going to happen and now I had become attuned to being seduced by two guys together, I expected it and, in my mind, I realised that I wanted it. I was enjoying the enthusiastic attention of the two forty something men, the taboo nature and the adventure of being with two men. Still, though I had no real idea how they were going to handle things.

Smiling I said. "Ok, you show me yours and I will show you mine."

They both laughed, but as I unzipped my skirt and slid that down my legs, they followed suit. Both of them pushed their trousers off, removed their socks and momentarily, half lay and half knelt beside me in just their underwear. The bulges in it emphasising their cocks was almost mind-blowing. I could not stop myself looking at the clear outlines of their erections, particularly Alan's in his tighter garment.

"All together then" Mike smiled as he started to push his boxers down. Alan and I followed suit and quickly all three of us was naked. Seeing the two lean, fit bodies and the rigid cocks straining up the flat stomachs was a giddy sight indeed.

"Ok Sam" Mike said nodding at my thong. Smiling he went on. "Need any help?"

"No I think I can manage," I said quietly as I slipped the flimsy thong down my legs and off. I felt a massive surge of arousal as the two men gazed at my nudity, I loved it.

Almost immediately that I was naked Mike kissed me and Alan slid his hand up the inside of my thigh and right onto my wet pussy. He rubbed my clit and stroked my lips as, with his other hand, he persuaded my thighs to open slightly. His fingers going in me felt wonderful, particularly, as at the same time Mike was kissing me on my lips and cupping one of my breasts as Alan kissed and sucked the back of my neck, which is a very sensitive. Their hands and mouths were everywhere, but to be fair so were mine.

With my inhibitions at least well lowered as I had accepted the three-way sexual situation, I stroked their chests, pinched their nipples and, of course, rubbed their cocks and stroked their balls. Now relaxed and confident I was getting very much into the scene and playing a full part in the three-way sexual scenario.

I matched them kiss for kiss, caress for caress and stroke for stroke. I let them do what they wished with me and revelled in being kissed by both of them at the same time, having both of them sucking my nipples, having two pairs of hands on my pussy and then having fingers from two different hand up and in me and on my pussy and bottom. As much as I revelled in those gestures, I gloried also in holding and stroking the two pricks, having both of them pressed against me and wondering who was going to fuck me first.

"Oh Sam, this is amazing. You ok with it?"

"Yes, yes Mike I am" I replied as the three of us lay there, in a way relaxing as we gently stroked and touched each other.

"Ever done this before?" Alan asked.

"No. no I have not, have you?"

They looked at each other before Mike said. "Yeah actually we have Sam."

"Often?"

"No just a few times, it's a hell of a turn on don't you think?" Alan replied.

"I would hardly be here if I didn't would I?"

"No I guess not" Mike chipped in. "You still ok with it Sam?"

"Yes, yes it's fine" I replied, still not sure why I was with the two guys, other than as Alan said, it was a hell of a turn on.

"Have you done anything like it Sam?"

"I said I hadn't."

Cupping my boob and pinching my nipple as he ran his lips across my forehead, Alan said with a smile in his voice.

"I said anything like it, luv, I know you have not been with two guys before."

"What sort of things?"

"Things done purely for sex and the turn on."

"Not sure" I replied thinking of my times with Stephanie, the older, post graduate, large breasted girl at uni who had inducted me into bisexual sex so beautifully I also pondered on the threesome she and had with DD.

"Ooooo I see, come on Sammi do tell" Mike smiled.

God knows why, but it seemed perfectly natural to say.

"Well I have had a few threesomes."

"With another girl?"

"Yes."

"Wow, wonderful. And DD?"

"Twice yes."

"Fuck how many you had?" Mike asked.

"Just a few times" I replied mimicking their response. We all laughed.

"You wonderful, naughty, beautiful girl" Alan said as he slithered down my body and placed his face on my tummy right by my pubes. Mike followed suit so I had the two guy's heads down there. Both at the same time were probing and stroking my lips with their fingers before I got that great experience of a tongue on my pussy. The sensations from that were compounded when the other one found my clit. I could not stop myself from gripping and squeezing my tits as I felt the fingers in me, on my bottom and the tongues licking and probing. They made me cum again.

"Go for it Sam."

"Cum for us baby."

I did and big time.

I felt tired. They had made me cum twice inside half an hour after an evening's drinking. In a way, I would have liked to go to sleep, but I knew this was just the lull before the storm. I knew there was more to come. Yes, I knew that before the night was out I would have to be fucked. But, whether it was both at once and just how it would be organised and carried out I had no idea.

We lay there for a while with both of them showing the typical consideration and understanding that older guys seem to possess while younger ones still have to learn it.

They held me and comforted me as I came down from the sexually emotional heights of my orgasm. They knew that a woman is at her most tender and loving and her body, especially her pussy, is at its most sensitive immediately post climax. Slowly though I got back to normal and the atmosphere of the situation got to me again as I felt the level of my arousal increasing. Again, with the experience they had, they both realised that and at just the perfect time they resumed their more enthusiastic caresses of my body.?"

"You ok Sam?" Mike asked looking into my eyes as he ran his tongue across my nipple.

"Yes."

"Enjoying it?" Alan asked.

"Mmmm" I sighed feeling slightly awkward at admitting that I was.

"Sam can I?" He asked.

"What?" I rather naively asked.

He looked right into my eyes for a moment or two and then whispered.

"I won't beat around the bush luv. Can I fuck you?"

As basic as it sounded and as crude as some might think it, the phrase was absolutely appropriate for the circumstances.

I nodded and even naively murmured. "Yes Please," as I watched them both slip condoms onto their cocks.

"Turn on your side for me," Alan said spooning me from behind as Mike lay facing me and kissing me.

Having one man kiss you and caress your breasts as another enters you from behind is a sensation every woman really should experience. It was absolutely fantastic. Alan proceeded to thrust in and out of me as Mike rubbed my clit and cupped my tits. They then changed over. They did that again before Mike rolled me onto my back. Anticipating that he was about to cum I lifted my legs and wrapped them round his waist.

"I am near Sam," he whispered into my ear as Alan positioned himself close to my face and, seemingly, offered his cock to my face. He pressed the tip of the latex covered cock against my lips.

"Yes?" He asked taking hold of the condom and starting to roll if off.

I nodded and opened my mouth and he slid it in. "Don't worry, I won't cum in here" he whispered as he started sliding in and out. As he did that so Mike was shagging me and the combination was brilliant. Mike was grunting and I could feel the increasing tension in his cock as he got very near. Then he grunted.

"Oh yes Sam, yes, yes yes," as he gripped me more firmly and I felt his sperm shooting into the condom.

I was very near, but due to the earlier climaxes I had not yet cum. As Mike pulled out of me and rolled off so Alan took his place between my thighs and was quickly inside me. This time as I was fucked I did cum.

12