Audrey's Sex Trial Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sound of her masturbation was echoing in the bathroom, when she heard someone opening the door. She suddenly froze, her fingers inside her ; there was no way the person coming in couldn't have heard and recognized the typical, distinctive sound. She was holding her breath, and could feel the hotness of her vagina around her fingers when she heard water flowing from the tap. Whoever that was, they thankfully chose to ignore her. But Audrey's excitement hadn't gone down at all. Still under the influence of the chip, the urge to relieve herself was still as big. She began to slowly, silently move her fingers inside her, trying to stimulate her g-spot. Then the water from the tap stopped and the room became silent again. Silent, apart from Audrey's heavy breathing. There was no doubt the person outside was now fully aware of what she was doing. But a few seconds later, the door opened and closed again. As soon as she heard the door shut, she resumed her rapid strokes, filling the room with her scent and the splattering sound of her masturbation. She was now moaning softly as she felt the pleasure build in her. She began fingering herself yet faster, and finally managed to relieve her sexual tension in a short orgasm. But the excitement was still there, artificially stimulated by the chip.

That's when she realized : no matter what she did under the influence of the microchip, there was no way she could relieve herself from the artificial excitement. She would be condemned to masturbate, or engage in sexual relations, until the device was stopped. But right now, it was time for class and she had to go. She quickly got dressed, doing her best to ignore the urge to touch herself. There was no point in trying to dry her sex as it was still producing juices. Her fingers glistening and dripping with her fluids, she unlocked her door and walked to the water taps to wash her hands, when she saw in horror that there was still someone in the bathroom. One of her fellow teachers was there, her back against the door, her eyes and mouth open in disbelief. She had come in when the previous person had gone out, but Audrey hadn't noticed and had resumed fingering herself the second she'd heard the door shut. She didn't know what to say, she had been caught in the act of masturbating at school during her work time by one of her colleagues. So she said nothing, and quickly washed her hands before walking to her class, avoiding the woman's eyes.

The urge disappeared the second she walked past the bathroom door. Bud Chadwick was there, with the remote in his hand.

"You couldn't resist it, could you? You had to relieve yourself. I wish I could have been there with you and watch you while you fingered yourself."

Audrey blushed and frowned, but didn't answer. She walked towards her classroom, followed closely by Chadwick. She tried to look natural, but she could feel the wetness between her legs with every step she made.

She finally reached the classroom and entered, soon followed by Bud. Doing the first lesson on monday morning was always a hard thing, with everyone coming back from their week-end and talking loudly with each other, and even more so in this school, where most students weren't exactly dedicated learners. Apart from Bud's friends, most people in the classroom didn't actually remember that this was the day their teacher would come with her chip. After several long minutes, the room was finally silent and everyone was sitting. As Audrey skipped through the pages of her book trying to find the right page for the day's lesson, she felt a tingling sensation inside her. She looked up and saw Bud and his friends whispering and chuckling in the rear corner of the classroom. Bud had set the remote to level one. The young teacher did her best to focus on her work and ignore the feeling. She finally stood up and walked to the board.

Grabbing a chalk, she began writing verb conjugations. After a moment, she felt the tingling sensation disappearing. She sighed discreetly in relief and kept on writing. But a few seconds later, the feeling came back, more powerful this time. "Level 2," she thought. She remembered what the judge had said in the court when he had given her a description of the various levels : "this level usually gets juices flowing." She decided she'd best finish writing soon and walk back behind the safety of her desk. But the growing arousal made it yet more difficult for her to concentrate, and her handwriting was visibly less confident. She wasn't going to be done soon, she had only written a third of what she had to. She did her best regardless, trying to block out the thoughts that were crawling inside her head. It felt like another person was inside her mind, whispering in her ear, telling her to undress and touch herself in front of everybody, to let go of her inhibitions.

Suddenly, she heard voices behind her. These were real, and belonged to her students. She turned her head briefly and saw all of them staring at her legs. She turned back and slowly looked down. "Oh no," she thought, seeing both of her inner legs glistening in the morning light. Trying to focus on her work, she hadn't become aware that her juices were already flowing down her legs, all the way to her feet. Two tiny wet spots, probably only visible by her, had already formed at her feet. She heard a low voice coming from the back of the classroom : "Did she pee on herself?" A reply came fast : "No, it's wetness from her pussy! It happens when women are excited." No more than a second later, almost everyone in the classroom was giggling. Audrey put the chalk down and quickly sat at her desk, blushing. She cleared her throat, and decided to tell the truth to her class. She focused for a few seconds, trying to put some order in the growing chaos of her mind, then spoke :

"I suppose you have all watched my... trial, on your TVs. Maybe you remember what my punishment was."

Voices answered positively, while some students simply nodded.

"Well, today is the first day I come to school with my chip. And mister Chadwick here is putting his remote to good use, it seems. I hope his childish games won't divert you from what I am trying to teach. Remember you're here because of your poor performance, and this school is your chance to catch up with the other students who are already in college."

Audrey was hiding her arousal as well as her fear behind the strictness of her tone, and tried to divert the students' attention from what had happened just moments ago. But her arousal was making it hard to sound convincing, and she knew the students wouldn't buy her speech anyway. She knew she had definitely lost any chances she had of finishing her lesson when she heard one of her pupils call to Bud :

"Hey, didn't your device have like, five levels or something?"

Bud answered from the other side of the classroom :

"Yeah, it's actually four levels, zero doesn't count."

Voices suddenly began fusing in all directions.

"What level is it on now?" "You're allowed to use it during class?" "Have you tried the maximum level yet?"

Audrey didn't even try to silence them, she knew it was useless, the situation was already out of hands. Besides, her arousal was still growing, and the voice in her head still whispering. Somehow, part of her was beginning to accept what was coming.

Bud held up his hand with the remote, and addressed the whole class :

"It's on level two right now. How would you like me to try out the maximum level?"

Carried by the cheers of all the boys, Bud turned to his teacher and asked :

"Miss Saunders, can I make you orgasm now?"

Her cheeks red and her eyes wide open, she looked at her student without a word.

"Come on miss Saunders, you gotta answer me!"

"It's... your remote, Bud. You are entitled to use it as you see fit. Though I'd advise you to recons..."

Her sentence ended in a gasp as Bud, still holding up his hand, turned the knob to it maximum. Audrey grabbed the edges of her desk, biting her lower lip trying to suppress the screams of pleasure that were trying to escape her. The students stared at her, silent, as she thrusted her pelvis with intensity, somehow trying to rub her sex against the chair. All one could hear now was her heavy breathing and the chair moving slightly forward with each thrust. She spread her legs behind her desk, which pulled up her skirt. Her soaked panties were the only barrier against the powerful squirts she was emitting. Finally, she couldn't take it anymore, and surrendered to her orgasm, letting screams and moans progressively fill the room as she arched her back. After thirty seconds that seemed to last an eternity, Bud turned the knob on his remote, and the young teacher's orgasm ended in a long, lustful sigh. Some of the students applauded. Audrey was looking down, she had let go of the desk and her arms and hands were concealed behind it. After a moment, the students noticed her right arm was moving rapidly up and down. When the noise they were making disappeared, they heard a wet sound echoing in the classroom. Bud stood up and walked to the young woman's desk, telling others to follow him. When they walked around the desk, they saw her with her skirt pulled up and her right hand buried inside her panties. Bud showed his remote to the other students : he had turned the knob to level three. They all watched with a surprised smile as their teacher masturbated in front of them, ignoring them completely. Bud explained : "When it's on level three, she becomes desperate to cum. She'll finger herself, and probably fuck anyone, or anything, trying to relieve herself." Deep inside, Audrey was so embarrassed that she wanted to kill herself, but the chip was controlling her body, commanding it to do anything to get some pleasure. Bud decided to watch her for a while, and just stood beside her, saying nothing for several minutes.

"I'll make her squirt, now," Bud said eventually, turning the knob back to level four. Audrey suddenly stopped fingering herself, and screamed in pleasure. Standing next to her, Bud reached for her underwear, and pulled them down his teacher's legs. She pushed her thighs apart with her own hands, opening her soaked vulva for the class, and immediately began squirting. Her students watched, amazed, as the hot, transparent liquid erupted from her vagina and spattered all over her desk, some of it landing on her open book and her notes. Audrey's uncontrolled and violent pelvic thrusts made her juices spatter all around her, sometimes on her student's clothes. The sweet agony of her orgasm made her scream loudly, covering the voices of the young men standing around her. Her mind was completely blinded by the pleasure, she wasn't even aware anymore that her students were around her, watching her climax. She lifted her feet and let them rest on the edge of her desk. After a while the squirting stopped, but her orgasm was still raging. After twelve minutes, it finally ended, the microchip had reached the time limit for maximum stimulation. The bell signaling the end of the lesson rang at that moment. Satisfied with the spectacle, the students left the room one by one, moving on to their next course that took place in another building.

After a couple of minutes, Audrey was sitting in the classroom alone, panting, her legs spread and wet with her juices, her feet on the edge of her desk. She slowly regained composure. Luckily, no lesson was planned in this room for the next hour. She was too exhausted to stand up, and remained in her position for a while. Suddenly, the door opened and the headmaster walked in. He was a tall man in his mid forties. "Oh... I was coming to see how was your first day with the chip... It... didn't go too well I presume." Audrey slowly looked up, only to see her boss staring at her exposed feminity. Her legs were still parted wide and gave the man a perfect view of her glistening and still pulsating sex. He wanted to remain professional, but he had always fantasized about Audrey, and even more since he had seen her trial. Many times he would watch the recording just before going to school and seeing her, trying to mix the memories with the person standing before him, and picture her without her clothes.

But now there she was, almost inviting him to look. Drained, Audrey asked : "Is there something else you need, mister Williams?" She made no effort to conceal her nudity. She was so humiliated that it no longer mattered to her if her boss saw her naked, and besides, she had noticed the way he looked at her before, she knew he had seen her trial. A little startled by the question, he just looked down, blushing a little, and stuttered : "N...No, nothing." Audrey finally stood up, slowly. She removed her soaked panties, and spitefully handed them to the headmaster, saying : "You can have these. I'm sure you'll find a way to enjoy them." He took them, not really thinking about what he was doing, and watched as the young teacher rearranged her skirt, grabbed her book, took her bag and hurriedly left the room. Alone in the classroom, the headmaster slowly brought the sopping panties up to his nose and sniffed them, breathing in the scent of Audrey's sex, then rushed to the bathroom.

Audrey took the first bus home ; thankfully, on monday she only had one class.

The summer holidays were six weeks away. She knew she would have to go through this every day until then.

From that day on, Audrey no longer taught french to her students. She would spend all her classes going through the various stages of arousal the device commanded. Sometimes she would even end up completely naked and masturbating in front of everyone. And it didn't stop at school. Bud's remote worked at any range. More than once Audrey had felt the urge to touch herself or went through a full body orgasm while in the middle of a shopping mall, in the bus, or even when she was with her family.

But this could not go on forever. Audrey was no longer able to fulfill her duties as a teacher... Until one day, when she received a certain letter in her mail that would open a new perspective for her.

12