Aunt Cat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It didn't take long, Timmy came first, shooting gobs and gobs of creamy cum down my throat. I wanted to suck him dry, so I held his dick in my mouth, still sucking on him even after he stopped ejaculating. Just as I reached my own climax, Bobby's cock swelled and when I felt his body tense up, he started dumping his load into my cervix, filling me to overflowing, his juice running out every time he pulled back. As soon as Timmy was done, I cleaned him up with my tongue, licking every drop of cum from his cock and balls. When Bobby's dick finally slipped out, I turned around and took him into my mouth, sucking all of our combined sticky liquids into my mouth, swallowing everything I could. When the two of them were as clean as could be, I motioned for them to pull their shorts back on and meet me back outside by the pool.

After putting my bottoms back on, I snuck back to the room Michael and Lavender were using, but they were gone. I went back to the kitchen and blended up another pitcher of margaritas and sauntered back outside to my lounge chair, drink in hand, as if nothing had happened. Richard and Jo were in the pool, and they were so close to each other, I suspiciously began to wonder what they were doing. I'm pretty sure they were hydro-fucking. Michael was at the grill cooking, and Bobby and Timmy and Lavender were sitting at the table eating hamburgers like they were starving. I guess the young people must have worked up an appetite.

The rest of the afternoon was spent swimming and sunbathing, eating and drinking. It took her awhile, but Lavender finally got up the nerve (the alcohol probably helped a bit) and went topless with me and Jo. Bobby and Timmy kept looking over at me with goofy smiles on their faces (the male seizure syndrome), but they hung out with Lavender and Jo most of the time. Richard and Michael gave Bobby and Timmy very detailed instructions on how to apply suntan lotion to the female body. Jo and Lavender were more than willing to act as test subjects, allowing all four guys to run their hands all over their bodies in the name of vocational education. It didn't look to me like the two girls minded having their own brothers mauling their tits and running their fingers dangerously close to young, tender pussy lips. I was relaxing and enjoying the warm sun on my bare skin. I definitely needed to visit with Richard and Michael more often this summer.

After everyone finished tanning and swimming and stuffing themselves, the sun was close to setting and it would be getting dark soon, and we still had to walk home. Richard offered to drive us, but I wanted to walk off some of this food and alcohol. Jo said she would stay behind and help Richard and Michael clean up and then they'd drive her home. Personally I think she had a craving for more meat that needed further attention before she called it a day.

When we got to Bobby's house, Lavender and Timmy wanted to know if they could invite him and his sister over for breakfast in the morning. Dr Maurice would be returning in the evening to pick them up, and this would be their last opportunity to visit with their new friends. How could I say no? Bobby was ecstatic, and promised to be over early with Jo. Once we got home, I made the kids shower and put their jammies on, and I did the same, choosing a long tee shirt and nothing more. Then we made some chocolate chip cookies and ate them with ice cold milk, snuggled up together on the couch watching TV.

It was a great day, but we were all tired, so I decided to call it a night and went to bed. Before I could even turn my light off, there was a knock on my door. This time both Lavender and Timmy were standing there together and I knew right away what they wanted.

"Come on, climb in."

Just like the night before, Lavender jumped in on my left, and Timmy was on my right. We did our three way spoon position again, with me up against Lavender's back and Timmy up against mine. His dick was already poking into my ass, but I was too tired to complain. In fact, I squirmed my butt against his pole, just to tease him. I put my hand across Lavender's breasts and Timmy had a firm grip on mine. We slept that way the rest of the night.

In the morning, I again woke at my usual time of 6AM. Timmy's underwear was gone and his dick was rock hard, the head impatiently knocking on Miss Kitty's door. Throwing one leg over Timmy's body, I rolled him over onto his back as I sat up on top of him, his penis sliding right into my vagina. Facing his feet, I slowly slid up and down on his pole, trying not to wake Lavender. I have one of those "space beds" that won't transfer motion from one part of the bed to the other. Even as I picked up the pace, Lavender's body never once moved. I turned my head around to look at Timmy. He's so cute! He had his eyes closed and was chewing on his lower lip. A few more bouncy-bouncies and my climax would arrive. And it did, with a bang.

"OOHHHH . . . GOD . . . YEAH . . . . . AH . . . AAHH . . . AAAHHHHHH!!!!"

I juiced up Timmy's fuck stick just as he started to spurt. It felt like a high powered sprayer was gushing inside my twat. Once he stopped ejaculating, I eased myself off his fun bone and collapsed onto my back. When I opened my eyes, I saw Lavender staring at me.

"Oh hi Lavender, did you sleep okay?"

"I slept great! Thanks for letting me sleep in here with you. I watched you on top of Timmy . . . that looked like fun. I need to do that someday."

"You will Lavender, don't worry. You're a very pretty young woman, the right guy will come along one of these days. Until then, there's plenty of ways to have fun, right?"

"I'll say! And thanks to you, I know some of them now. Thanks for helping me out."

"It was my pleasure. Now, go get a wash cloth and soak it in warm water, then bring it back here so I can clean up your brother and myself."

Lavender ran to the bathroom and came back with a towel.

"Thanks sweetie. Do you think you could go make some coffee before Bobby and Jo come over? I think we should make everybody bacon and eggs and pancakes for breakfast. How does that sound?"

"Delicious! Um, Aunt Cat, can I borrow something to wear? All my clothes are so old fashioned, its embarrassing. You have cool stuff, I like how you dress."

"Sure! My tee shirts and shorts are in those two drawers. Take whatever you want."

"Thanks Aunt Cat!"

After Lavender picked out an outfit and ran out, I took the towel and wiped all the cum from Timmy's cock and balls. Then I used it to wipe my pussy, soaking up the cum smeared all over my crotch. I wiped my slit down a few times, getting most of the accumulated jizz. This boy can manufacture some serious sperm, my insides were flooded with the stuff. When I finished, I got out of bed and took a quick shower. I left Timmy laying naked in my bed, snoring peacefully. Its so cute the way guys fall asleep after an orgasm. I dressed in my sleeveless button down safari shirt and hiking shorts and went looking for Lavender.

I found her in the kitchen with Bobby and Jo. Lavender looked hot; she was wearing one of my belly shirts and hip hugger short shorts. Bobby was grinning from ear to ear and couldn't seem to take his eyes off her.

"Who wants to help me make breakfast?"

Jo said, "Hey Miss Cat! I'll help you."

While Jo and I prepared breakfast, Lavender and Bobby sat out onto the back porch chatting. Jo asked me where Timmy was. I told her he was still in bed.

"I'll go get him up."

Before I could object, she was gone. I looked out on the porch for the other two, but they were no where to be seen. Well, this is just great! Breakfast was just about ready and I was the only one in the kitchen. I went in search of Jo first. I found her in my bedroom . . . apparently she found Timmy. He was still naked, laying on his back in the middle of my bed, except now Jo was straddling him. She was naked also, and was fucking him silly. Jo was bouncing up and down so hard on Timmy's pelvis, I was afraid she was going to break something . . . either Timmy or the bed, I wasn't sure which one would last longer. That girl liked to fuck, plain and simple. She reminded me of myself twenty years ago. I quietly closed the door, not wanting to disturb them.

I headed out into the back yard looking for the other couple. I finally found them, in a somewhat similar circumstance. They were in the gazebo down by the pond, also naked. Lavender was on her knees, her head resting on her hands on the floor. Bobby was behind her, doing her doggy. He seemed to be taking his time, his hips moving slowly back and forth. I guess the right guy came along pretty quick after all. Good for her! At least Bobby was a nice guy and was obviously being gentle and considerate with her. I figured I might as well leave them be, so I went back into the kitchen. Somebody was going to have breakfast this morning, even if it was just me!

About 10 minutes later, Timmy and Jo came out to the kitchen, and I set them up with a plateful of food. 15 minutes after that, Lavender and Bobby wandered in from the back yard, and I fed them as well. Afterwards, the kids volunteered to clean up, then Jo and Bobby asked to take Lavender and Timmy into town to meet with a group of their friends at Dollywood.

"Okay, but your father will be coming by later this afternoon to pick you guys up. Just make sure you get them back here no later than 6PM."

After doing a few chores, I decided to make good use of the peace and quiet by catching a few more rays. My tan needed a little more work. I got myself all set up on a lounge chair and, not feeling like going back into the house to find a bathing suit, decided to lay out in the nude. After all, who would see me? I must have dozed off, because all of a sudden I heard voices.

"Dr. Maurice, I found her out here in the back yard. No children though. Miss Wolff? Oh Miss Wolff, can you hear me?"

They were early! I slowly stood up as both doctors were walking towards me. I was holding my towel in front of me, barely able to conceal my nakedness.

"Ah, Miss Cat, how are you? We're back, safe and sound. As I'm sure the children are, eh?"

"Yes Dr. DeShade, they're in town visiting with some children their own age. My neighbor's kids wanted to take them to a local attraction, an amusement park actually. Trust me, they're in good hands, but they may not be back for a couple of hours yet. I could call my neighbor on the cell phone . . . "

"Nonsense! Dr. Maurice and I are quite drained, both mentally and physically, from our trip. We could use some down time, gather our wits about us and all that. What say ye Maurice?"

"Absolutely Markus! We don't get sunshine like this in the U.K. very often, it feels wonderful. And to be in the company of such a ravishing woman for the next few hours would be heaven! May we join you Miss Wolff?"

"Um . . . sure . . . but let me go inside and put something on, I feel so . . . vulnerable . . . just standing here naked in front of you in my own backyard. It's not exactly the same as being in your examining room, is it? I'll just be a second . . . "

Grabbing my arm, Dr. DeShade said, "Nonsense woman, don't be silly, Dr. Maurice and I always maintain ourselves to the highest standards of professionalism. The fact that we're in your backyard in the middle of the forest, not another soul in sight, your nude, voluptuous form on display in all its glory for us to ogle at our leisure, those large firm mammaries topped by those engorged, suckable nipples and that pretty little pussy dripping with honey, all begging for attention, means nothing to us, right Maurice?'

"Uh . . . yeah right Marky . . . I think . . . um . . . what was the question again?"

"Never mind, never mind. Shall we join her Maurice? I don't have the appropriate attire for sunbathing, perhaps we can dispense with formalities and join you au naturel?"

I . . . I guess so, if you don't think it's inappropriate?"

"Of course not, its perfectly normal. Here we go then . . . you too Maurice, come on now."

The two doctors stripped off their clothing in record time. I handed them each a towel and, pulling up two more lounge chairs, one on each side of me as close as space would allow, the three of us lay there in the warm sunshine, naked as jaybirds. Both doctors' penises were flopped over to one side, twitching slightly. Dr. Maurice had a nice size one, fairly thick, with a fat, bulbous head. The warm sun felt so good on my naked skin, I started to doze off again.

After about thirty minutes of this, Dr. DeShade spoke up.

"Oh my, I almost forgot. Miss Cat, did you keep yourself shaved as I instructed? Remember I said I would check upon our return. Let's have a look shall we? Spread your legs please."

"Couldn't we do this later doctor, the sun feels so good . . . "

"The germs won't wait until later now will they Miss Cat? Now, this'll only take a moment, especially with the assistance of Dr. Maurice. Spread them as wide as possible, that's a good girl. Maurice? If you'd be so kind . . .?"

I was getting used to this with my doctor. To an outsider it might seem a little strange, but he knew what he was doing and he really did have good intentions towards me. Standing above my head, his Irish banger and pendulous balls practically hanging in my face, Dr. Maurice held my legs back as far as possible, pulling my ass up off the chair. Both of my holes were fully open and exposed. Getting his face down to within inches of my crotch, Dr. DeShade ran his fingers all over my pubic area, then down into my now spread open crack.

"Hmm, seems okay, although I thought I felt a bit of stubble here. There's only one way to be sure, that's the tongue test of course. Hold her tight Maurice, Miss Wolff tends to squirm a bit when we perform this procedure. Jolly good old man. Now . . . "

With that said, Dr. DeShade applied his tongue with vigor, starting near my navel and running all the way down to my pussy. He licked and he licked, not missing a millimeter of skin, his tongue now penetrating the inside of my vulva. He is so thorough! Using both hands, he pulled my pussy lips as far apart as possible, and assaulted my cunt, sucking and chewing on my insides, biting my clit until I felt an orgasm approaching. He told me once he needed to make sure I was producing an adequate supply of lubricant because he didn't want anything rubbed raw during sex. He's so knowledgeable; board certified, and rated number one in this area. Can you believe it! I'm so lucky to have been accepted as one of his patients.

Anyway, he achieved his goal: I climaxed, gushing thick cat cream into his mouth. I was twisting and squirming all over the chair, my body becoming rigid at the explosive moment of orgasm. Doctor DeShade made quite a bit of noise slurping up all the juices, but when he was finished, his entire face all slick and shiny, he gave me his official stamp of approval.

"Well Miss Cat, even though there may be a stray hair or two, you're 99.99% clean and smooth, good enough for now. And I must say, you're internal lubricant is quite tasty, a sure sign of good health. Apparently my medical research on you has paid off again. Maurice, would you care to see for yourself? Her anus still needs another once over, and I do believe you promised her a hot protein booster. Perhaps we should both accommodate her? Free of charge of course, for being so kind to your children. Would you like to do the prep work and then give the first injection?"

"It'd be my pleasure doctor, shall we switch?"

"By all means."

Both doctors had raging hard-ons now, and as Doctor Maurice put his face in my crotch, Doctor DeShade took hold of my legs, his hard cock smacking me in the nose. Preferring all things neat and orderly, Dr. DeShade placed the head of his cock in my mouth so that I could hold it in place and prevent any further uncontrolled gyrations. I sucked on it, nursing on it like a straw, allowing me better control of the situation.

In the mean time, Dr. Maurice went to work. After all, we weren't here for fun and games, this was serious medical work. Dr. Maurice licked my slit up and down several times, lapping up the additional kitty juices Dr. DeShade had missed. He then attacked my anus, licking my entire crack from top to bottom, then sticking his tongue inside my rectum. Applying his lips, his sucked my ass, his tongue now deep inside me. When he had me good and lubricated, he got on his knees and placed the tip of his cock against my butthole. I didn't think he would be able to get it in, he was quite a bit wider than DeShade, but because of the thoroughness of his ministrations, the head slowly pushed passed my sphincter muscle.

"YEOW!! Be careful there doctor, I need to be able to sit down later!"

"Sorry Miss Cat, but as we say in Ireland, no pain, no gain!"

It was a little uncomfortable at first, but I certainly could put up with some discomfort for the sake of medical research. And besides, I was getting this free! And from two doctors at once! I may be blonde, but I know when I'm getting a good deal! Dr. Maurice got a nice slow, easy rhythm going, pumping his extra wide tube steak in and out of my rectum. I had about half of Dr. DeShade's dick in my mouth, as I continued to apply suction to it. He just stood there, holding my legs back, my knees just touching the chair on either side of my head. It's a good thing Dr. DeShade gave me those daily stretching exercises to do; I could now wrap my legs behind my head if I wanted to, which the good doctor often had me do as part of my monthly exam.

Thanks to Dr. Maurice's attentions to my clit, I was about to achieve another orgasm. As he twisted and pulled on the little love button, he was also thrusting three fingers in and out of my twat. His plump pecker grew even larger for a moment, and all of a sudden he was flooding my colon with sweet Irish cream. I climaxed as well, spraying a cunt juice cocktail all over his fingers and hand. After about five or six ejaculations, his dick started to shrink, eventually slipping out of my ass. Gobs of creamy white semen were oozing out my gaping hole, as Dr. Maurice stepped back to admire his work, sucking on his fingers.

"That's one injection, shall we follow it with another DeShade?" Dr. Maurice asked.

"By all means, by all means. Miss Cat, are you well enough to handle another dose? Do you need to stretch your legs first?"

"No I think I'll be okay doctor, you can go ahead. It won't take you long I imagine."

I may be blonde, but I'm no weakling! I could stay in this position for hours, even if a hundred doctors wanted to give me an injection of hot protein. Actually, I thought, that may be a likely scenario at the upcoming medical convention Dr. DeShade spoke of. Well, no problem here, I've made my commitment to science, and I intended to follow through with it. With as many doctors as is necessary!

The two doctors switched positions again, with Dr. Maurice again holding my legs back and Dr. DeShade poised to deliver his sperm into my bowels. As he thrust forward, his cock went straight in meeting almost no resistence. Being somewhat smaller in girth than Dr. Maurice's, who's assault on my anus left it stretched wide open still, Dr. DeShade's penis had ample room for penetration. However, once imbedded to the root, it still left me with a sensation of fullness. Dr. Maurice placed his still dripping, semi-erect cock near my face, which I gladly sucked into my mouth.

Once he started to piston his pole in and out, Dr. DeShade also played with my cunt, flicking and pinching my clit, pulling my pussy lips out as far as possible, and then twisting them around and around. I love that kind of rough pussy play, and soon had another orgasm, again soaking the responsible digits.

Dr. DeShade didn't last very long, most likely due to the intense sucking his prick received from my mouth minutes earlier. While fully imbedded, he shot his wad directly into my bowels, mixing his semen with the considerable remains of Dr. Maurice's, again filling me to overflowing. Even as he continued to pump his cock into me, jizz was squishing out along the sides of his shaft. When he pulled out, the thick gooey stuff slowly bubbled out of my rectum. With his dick now spotlessly clean, Dr. Maurice pulled it out of my mouth and let go of my legs, allowing me to lower them and stretch them out. Dr. DeShade straddled my chest so that I could clean up his cum coated cock. I licked the head clean first, then the shaft, finally sucking the whole thing into my mouth, rolling my tongue all around it, until it was spotless.