Aunt Catherine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lifted her ass cheeks with my hands to raise her a little, then tongued again, delving as deeply as I could and circling, acquainting with every bit of her inner vagina that I could reach, regretting I had neither a 7 inch tongue, or, as she knew from looking, a 7 inch cock for that matter. She responded with little jerks and cries, her hips twisting slightly but firmly held by my hands.

I would have been immensely gratified just to be allowed to worship with my mouth, no more, but I wanted to give her what she desired, even if not exactly what I wanted if that was the case. Moving up, my tongue found the protrusion of her clitoris, the nub hard. Circling it brought more cries, all of pleasure, and soon her breathing quickened noticeably, and I knew to complete my "attack." I licked upwards, my tongue broad, pressing hard against her clit, time after time, ever harder, ever faster.

"Oh, YESS!!" she called out, and I sucked her clit into my mouth, flicking and circling and sucking, eliciting a louder, "AAAHHHHH!!!!" from her. Easing off, I imagined what she might want and gave first gentle suckle, then down to soft licks, and finally, kisses all around her, coming to rest with the side of my head against her soft curls, her legs still around my neck, my hands just reaching her breasts to cradle them.

"Where.. did.. you.. learn... " I heard her ask, and I managed to lift and push her back wholly onto the bed. I joined her there, putting my arm around her shoulders, cradling her to me, and just before her head rested on my chest managing to see a wonderful smile on her face.

"Just inspired, I think," I answered, then "... by you, that is."

"Mmmm. Well, I have not been so well treated, maybe ever. It might take me a moment to recover, still. You had me almost delirious, you know."

"You'll never know just how happy that makes me," I answered, then pulled her even closer to me. We just cuddled for a bit, naked on top of the sheets.

After maybe five minutes of quiet, I had softened somewhat, just basking in the skin-on-skin, her arm across my ribs, mine wrapped around her shoulder, resting at her waist. She broke the silence with, "I believe it might be my turn now," and slid out of my embrace. Kneeling, straddling me, her knees outside my thighs, she bent and took my cock in her hand, studiously, looking at it, bending it (comfortably) this way and that, her fingers squeezing the skin at various places, from head to base, checking it all out. It didn't take me more than seconds to be fully hard again, called to her touch.

"I love the way it changes as it swells," she said. "I want to do this all the way from all soft to all hard - it's a performance almost!" she laughed quietly.

"Well, there's no way it's going all soft at this rate - maybe another day," I smiled back.

"I think you're right - I'll take a raincheck on that, and this will be fine to work with for today. Oh, and these," she continued, her fingers dropping to take a ball in each, weighing and measuring them as if in a science class. "This one's bigger - is it always?"

"Probably - or at least usually. I don't really pay much attention to them - they're trusted companions, always there for me, but not really my focus."

"Hmm. More research merited," she said, as she continued her exploration. Pulling them upwards, I was embarrassed to be so exposed, but more turned on by her attentiveness. "I wonder, are there different scents, tastes?"

And saying that, she bent further and pretty much buried her face in under my scrotum, then next to it, and finally in the hair above my dick. "Sort of akin, but different, and so earthy and masculine - you're so worth the time we've taken to get to this. I never did this sort of thing with George - he was just too meat and potatoes. You're all dessert, and I've been so hungry!"

"I'm sorry that you and George didn't have the sexual lives of the century, for your sake, but I've gotta admit, I'm glad you didn't, for mine. I don't want to pry, but... "

"Pry away. I think that, from a better place as they say, he'll be glad that we're here, like this. I can feel warm in his memory, while I feel pure heat here, from this." She said this, still kneeling, back to now stroking my cock, still watching it, and now that it was leaking its own lubrication, using her thumb to spread it around my cock head, then down the under ridge - wondrous!"

"We're going to fuck, right?" she said, as if it weren't a foregone conclusion.

"I certainly hope so. Is there a reason we shouldn't?"

"Well, your penis here says yes, but I didn't want to pressure you if you were reluctant. I'm safe, by the way, so no worries there."

"I think my,uh, penis, as you say, is speaking for me, and I don't sense any reluctance at all," I grinned, giving it another several kegel surges.

"Oh, good! You may need to go slowly, though. It's been so long for me, and George wasn't quite so, ahm, endowed, as you are."

"You're saying that to make me feel good, but don't stop - it's working!"

"Can I do it from up here?" She asked, rising up to plant her feet flat next to me, crouching over me, and taking my cock in her hand again, lowering herself.

"We can do it any ways you like, and I'm hoping there will be several of them!" I said, watching her scoot up to position herself above me, still on her knees, holding my cock, then lowering onto it. She got just to the opening and used it like a wand, stroking it up and down her pussy, and I could feel the lubrication from her slickening the head even more than my own fluids had done.

"OK, here goes," she said, and sat further down on it, feeding it into herself, as I felt the head intrude and make it past the slight resistance of her opening.

"Ooh!" she said, then, "waited.... so long... angh.... " as she inched, or centimetered, her way down. She never stopped, just relentlessly - up one, down two - lowered, and gave me the wonderful opportunity to focus on each bit as it enveloped me.

It's good she was so limber - less so and we may have ended up in a pile, but gymnast-like, she was in great shape and soon she was pressing into me, fully impaled.

"Oh, let me just get used to this. Like I said, this is a bit more than I remember taking in."

"You've wonderfully taken it. Let me know when you're ready," I said, enjoying the slick heat of her, and taking the opportunity to fondle, caress, squeeze her breasts gently. Her nipples were hard, her eyes closed, concentrating, taking it all in mentally, I supposed, since she'd definitely taken it all in physically.

"Mmmm, nice," she murmured, as her hips signaled her readiness by starting to move up and back just a bit. "OK, now, maybe a little," she smiled, her eyes closed as we started to move.

I wanted to be as tuned in as possible, so focused on her face, on her movements, knowing that it felt great, but not wanting to indulge my body's drive toward its foregone conclusion.

She moved up and back, only an inch or so, and I took that as a good start. Matching her movements, I slowly increased the stroke length, pulling her hips toward my belly until I was almost about to exit her cave, then pushing her back toward my knees until I was fully in again, feeling her pubic bone against the base of my cock, knowing that I was pressing on her clit in the process. She seemed to like that, and I kept it up for a minute or so, just taking my time.

Then before it got mundane (as if), I started to accelerate, just the slightest bit, still controlling the action by my grip on her hips and ass, as I alternately grabbed her ass, then pushed on her hipbones in the process. I could tell that was getting to her, as her breathing started to shift to little gasps, her mouth open, her eyes still shut in concentration. She was leaning over me, her breasts swaying wonderfully, her head tipped back, her hands on my shoulders to brace herself. I was humping upwards on each stroke, like doing a situp with an extra hundred pounds on my hips - it was stimulating but not without energy.

Sensing she was ready, I kept up the quickening, and added a little oomph at the end as my cock reached full insertion. She gasped more, and I kept on, starting to wonder if I was going to run out of breath and muscle power before she would come again.

I didn't have to worry - she fully engaged about then, fucking for all she was worth, those gasps now almost grunts as her lungs heaved. Finally, she peaked - her eyes flew open and she looked down at me and cried out. I couldn't make out the words, but she was really into it, and humped me fiercely, then as it passed, collapsed on top of me, her breaths heaving. I let her calm down, just moving slightly in and out - I'm not sure I could have stopped, it felt so good, and while I hadn't come yet, I was close, and wanting to.

"Oh, Steve, oh... "

"You ok?" I chuckled, knowing she was.

"OK isn't the word for it, more like oh, so, oh, and it's been too long."

I kept gently fucking. I guess it registered on her what was my condition, and thus our condition.

"But... you haven't, uh, finished?"

"Nope, but that's ok.... unless you'd like to continue?"

"Oh, oh, definitely, I'm not worn out yet, young man!"

"OK then, m'lady, on your knees!"

She must have meant I wanted her sucking me, and scurried back, my cock springing out of her to pulse, eleveated above my belly. But I just wanted back in from behind."

"No, no," I said, adjusting her as she moved, and glad she was so compliant.

"This will be different - it seems so, somehow, dirty," she said, looking back over her shoulder as I positioned myself, but not moving to avoid me. I wondered if she thought I might be going for anal, which I wasn't - if that ever happened, it certainly wouldn't be on our first intimate encounter.

"Well, there is an element of dominance involved," I answered, taking my cock in hand to stroke up and down her glistening slit. "After all, I'm here looking down at you and from behind, which makes you pretty vulnerable, maybe even submissive depending on your point of view. But from what I understand, this must have been how so many of our ancestors managed things before they evolved into our present species. And it does give me a view of your strong back that is exciting, and I must admit, your ass that makes 'exciting,' a woefully inadequate term. And, it lets your breasts sway free. If I'm honest, it sparks something deep in my subconscious that excites me in a different - not better or worse, but different - way than other positions."

I paused, and gratefully watched her hips move backwards, seeking that contact again. Giving it to her, I slowly inserted myself all the way in in one stroke, saying, "So, for me, not dirty per se, but damnably erotic."

And it was. I was a bit too high, so I lifted up her hips a bit to get fully in, and that was great. I felt my orgasm building from far within, and while I'd thought I'd hold off more, exploring positions and such with her, my cock and balls had different ideas. I think she could hear me start to gulp in bigger breaths as I increased my speed a bit, my pressure on bottoming out a lot. Ramming speed, aye, aye. Almost finally, I let go of her hips and leaned over her, grasping her breasts and squeezing as my coming came.

I was wiped slick - out of breath, out of strength, collapsing on her back at the end, hands full of breasts, hunched over to avoid slipping out, frustrated in my inability to stay fully impaled, but pretty helplessly, totally satisfied at the same time. I may have cried out - I'm sure she knew I was coming, and my hips kept on fucking, my nature trying not to waste any sperm in the act, until I was totally drained.

I finally rolled off, pulling her back into a cuddle, my thigh pressed into her cunt, her leg draped across me. "I'm wasted," I said happily, lying back, eyes closed, just luxuriating, one arm holding her to me, one wrapped across her leg as if keeping her from getting away.

"Mmm. Me too, for the moment. There will be more moments though, right?" I heard her ask.

"I will consider it a familial obligation - least I can do," I chuckled, and she poked me playfully in the ribs, and we lay there together, just fine with each other, and a month left in the summer, too!