Aunt Eva

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,500 Followers

"Your mother mentioned something to me about where you've been spending most of your nights lately." Sis winked, smiled diving below the surface. Once again I had to wait for her as she resurfaced on the other side of the pool. By then, I'd managed to strip out of my clothing, slipping down into the water without any fan-fare, purposely doing so, so as not to attract any attention. Sis spotted me however and immediately began swimming over towards me. "Nice to see you finally got over any inhibitions." Eva reached my side so that we were treading water together.

"Well, regardless of what she thinks, April and I aren't doing anything," I admitted. Sis shot me an accusing look, but I held firm. "I'm not kidding. And if I could tell anyone, it would be you." Eva actually accepted that at face value.

"Nothing?"

"Nothing!"

"Why not?" She asked catching me off guard. I felt my face flushing, dipped beneath the surface of the water for a moment intending to clear my head. But all that did was give me a spectacular view of Eva's nude form as she floated there in the water next to me. Immediately I resurfaced.

"My turn!" She announced, sinking below the surface. For a moment I had no idea what she had meant. Then when I did, I kicked off, heading back towards the shallow end of the pool and the steps. I was becoming aroused, and the last thing I needed was for my Aunt to see me getting like that. Hurriedly I made my way towards the house, but was stopped cold when Eva called out to me.

"Mark. Please, stay. I promise, no more teasing. I really would like to talk to you," she told me.

"I'll get us a couple of towels first." I stated, ensuring that I wasn't facing her directly. "I'll be right back!"

"Ok...but Mark?"

"Yeah?"

"Don't dress. I don't feel like it, and if you do...then I guess I'll have to." I shook my head in wonder, literally, and headed into the house for the towels. When I returned, still naked, though I had wrapped one of them around myself, Eva was standing completely out of the pool waiting for me. For a brief moment, I regretted handing her the towel. To my surprise however, she didn't use it to cover herself with, immediately using it to towel-dry her hair instead. I stood there watching her, watched her breasts gently swaying back and forth, and watched droplets of water as they ran down between her breasts, her legs. Caught myself staring at the thick wet patch of hair glistening softly between them. "Why don't we sit down and talk?" She said. I realized she'd seen me staring at her, and though I knew I'd been caught doing so, she merely held out her hand, leading me still naked over towards the patio.

"Now...tell me, everything," she began. For well over an hour we sat talking. I had another couple of beers, retaining that same buzz I'd had going earlier. Sis had two more of those "beach things" as she was now calling them and was feeling just as silly as I was.

"I can't believe you're still a virgin," she said a short time later.

"Well it's not like I haven't tried." I said defensively, suddenly feeling like a failure but surprised that I didn't feel uncomfortable having admitted that to her.

"Sort of like old times isn't it?" She said, reaching over clasping my hand in hers when she did. "Been a long time since we've shared things like this with one another."

"Well Sis, so far...I've done all the sharing. You haven't told me anything about what's happening with you." I know it had to be the booze talking. I was feeling a little bold, perhaps a little bit too uninhibited. And, my candidness had taken Eva by surprise.

"You really want to hear this?" She told me. I nodded my head yes, though wondering now if I really wanted to.

"I caught Bob fucking another woman," she began. "Apparently, he's been having an affair with her for several months, only I was too stupid to see it or realize it."

"Why would he do that?" I questioned, wishing I'd thought the words rather than having actually asked them of her. She looked like she was about to cry.

"Because she's half my age, perky tits and looks like a teenager," she told me. And then I realized, she was crying.

"Oh shit Sis...I'm sorry, really." I didn't know what else to say, once again allowing my inebriated emotions and thoughts to become vocal without thinking them through first. "Bob's a fuck!" I said. Eva looked up into my face.

"Yes...Bob is a fuck!" She said laughing. We were both laughing then, laughing so hard it hurt and I fell back holding onto my sides. Eva collapsed beside me where we'd been sitting on the edge of the pool dangling our feel in the water while talking. Suddenly she was next to me, beside me. Our bodies touched, I thought perhaps that I should move away, I felt her breast brush my arm, pressing against it. But I purposely held it there, allowing myself to enjoy the erotic sensation as her nipple stiffened, hardening pressing against my flesh. I began to feel a series of emotions, excited, certainly aroused once again, nervous, giddy, and definitely scared.

Eva pushed up leaning on one side facing towards me. I looked towards her, watched her as though in slow motion she moved towards me. Her lips opened invitingly, mesmerized, I watched her as she inched closer to me, my lips suddenly opening, anticipating, accepting hers as they pressed against me, finding mine.

"I want you Mark." Eva said. And at that very moment, there wasn't anything I wanted more than her either.

"Me too." Was all I could manage to come up with. But it was enough. Eva reached over taking my towel in her hands and ripped it off me, tossing it into the pool. I wasn't worried about it however, that towel was the last thing on my mind. Eva had taken hold of my cock.

"She's seriously never sucked you huh?" Eva asked. It took me a moment to realize Sis was still talking about April.

"Ah no, never." I barely managed to get those words out when I felt Eva's mouth engulf my hot throbbing member. "Oh...fuck! Sis!" I had come up with a hundred ways to stimulate and pleasure my cock. Masturbation for me at least had developed into a whole new art form. But the sensation of Eva's mouth lovingly kissing, sucking and nibbling my prick was unlike anything I had self-experienced before. "Oh, please...sis, you'd better stop!" I warned her. I'd certainly never had any difficulties with cumming too soon before, often jerking off for extended, pleasurable periods of time. Now however, I felt my balls tighten with glorious anticipation, having a mind of their own, and me having nothing to say in the matter. "Sis...Sis! Stop! Stop! I'm gonna...cum!" I groaned, feeling the first hard-felt eruption as it tore off the head of my prick, filling my aunts mouth with a copious discharge that she hungrily began vacuuming from my penis. I saw stars, and I honestly think I had an out-of-body experience. Looking down as I floated somewhere above us, I could see my aunts beautiful prone body lying next to me. The exquisitely molded, perfect heart-shaped ass of hers as she lay there, still licking, sucking my prick, ensuring that she had managed to capture every trace of my cream with her tongue. I opened my eyes. Eva was still gently licking my prick like an ice-cream cone.

"Never experienced that before huh?" She said smiling with a smoldering look that said there was still a raging fire going on inside her. I couldn't speak however. Mixed emotions were swirling around inside my head. The fact my aunt had just sucked me off was the least of which that seized me. The fact that I wanted to fuck her was another.

"Maybe...maybe we should go inside." I finally managed to get out. Eva was grinning...wickedly.

"Sounds like a good idea. Lets go upstairs to your bedroom," she suggested lustily as she headed towards the house. "And I take it...you've never eaten pussy before either then have you?" She asked, turning around to face me as I'd begun to follow her inside. I stopped dead in my tracks.

"No...I don't even know what to do." I said honestly, innocently suddenly feeling very foolish, extremely inadequate. Eva hadn't quit grinning either.

"Don't worry, I'll teach you. And then won't that girlfriend of yours be really surprised!" She added. Eva made for the house. I'd just finished having an orgasm, but already my prick was hardening with a sudden hunger that amazed me. Watching that tight firm ass slinking away as Sis passed from view had been honestly breath taking. Pointing the way, I followed my penis into the house.

#

By the time I had reached my bedroom Eva was already spread-eagled lying on my bed waiting for me. I stood there in the doorway frozen in place watching her playing with herself. "God....Eva!" It was all I could think of to say.

"Come here," she said. "Have you ever even seen a woman's pussy?" I could only shake my head "no". My mouth suddenly having gone dry, my senses whirling. "Then it's time you learned," she added as she lifted her legs, spreading them apart even more widely. I sat down on the edge of the bed facing her, staring actually at the pink glistening slit between her legs. Eva spread her labia apart exposing even more clearly the shiny pink nodule of flesh resting comfortably, safely near the top of that moist wet split.

"I call it my clit-nipple," she said playfully, stroking it as she did. "When I touch my nipples, I feel it here," she said running the tip of her finger over the head of her clit. "And when I touch my clit, like this...I can feel it in my nipples!" She said almost dreamily. "And what feels even better, is when someone licks it with their tongue. Remember what it felt like when I was sucking you? Far better than when you touch yourself right?" Once again I could only sit there nodding my head in agreement. "Well, that's exactly the way I feel whenever someone does that to me. So Mark, would you like to learn how?"

"Oh yes!" I breathed. "Show me Sis, show me!" I urged her. I positioned myself comfortably between her legs. Her pussy was only inches away from my face as I stared at it, taking everything in, including her scent, that lusty, fragrant scent of her sex, which was intoxicating, making me drunk with passion and desire for her.

"Just do what I tell you," she said softly. "I'll teach you to have the girls eating out of your hand, while you're eating out of their pussies."

I felt a light pressure of her hand on top of my head as she slowly guided me towards her heated place. Automatically, I flicked the tip of my tongue against that tiny pearl of flesh. "Lightly," Eva instructed. "Think of your tongue as a feather Mark. Brush it against me as though you were purposely trying to tickle me with a feather." I did so, purposely refraining from applying too much pressure or friction at all.

"Oh God yes! That's good Mark. Very, very good. Just keep doing it like that sweetheart, just...like...that!" I tickled her clitoris lightly, barely even touching it in fact for several long minutes. "Can you curl your tongue?" She asked. I nodded my head effectively lapping her pussy as I did that. She giggled. "Good. You know how it felt when I licked the soft sensitive underside of your prick?" I nodded again, still lapping at her, enjoying the additional contact with my tongue. She giggled again. "Whoa boy...I like that, but save that for later," she admonished me. "I want you to curl your tongue, wrap it around the stem of my clit and just slither it up and down a little...again, lightly."

I did so, tongue-fucking her stem of sensitized flesh. She gasped loudly as I did, sucking in a deep breath of sweet agonizing pleasure. "Oh fuck yes! Yes Mark. Perfect baby, perfect!" She moaned sweetly. "Now, I want you to reach up and begin playing with my nipples while you're doing that." Slipping both hands upwards, I cupped those magnificent breasts of hers and began delighting myself with the soft fleshy firmness of them, kneading them like a contented kitten, letting my fingers flitter over the taut hard nubbins of her nipples as I felt them rise in eager anticipation.

Eva's breathing was much harder now, coming in deep raspy gasps as I continued to vibrate her clit with the tip of my tongue. "Ok baby...now, suck it honey. Draw my clit into your mouth and gently begin to suck it." Doing as she asked, I drew her clit between my lips, imagining it as she'd already described it for me, her "clit-nipple" sucking it in the exact same way I imagined sucking upon her breasts. My face, mashed wonderfully against her cunt, her juices free-flowing bathing me in her aroma. I sucked. I sucked, licked, and twisted her clit between my lips. Eva groaned, no longer giving verbal instruction, but instruct me she did. Her pleasured moans, gasps told me what she liked, what she needed. I alternated, going back to gentle quick flickering snakes of my tongue on the tip of her clit, long lavish tongue strokes, excavating the furrow of her femininity, depositing rich creamy amounts of her juice upon her clitoris then licking them off her, licking her clean before starting the entire process all over again. I felt her hands against my head, her fingers digging into my scalp, pressing my face so fully against her quim that I feared for a moment I would suffocate. Eva groaned, even more deeply this time. Groaned again...panting between quick, rapid intakes of breath.

"Now Mark! Now! Fuck me with your tongue! Suck my clit! Fuck! Fuck, suck it baby, suck it! Make me cum!" Eva screamed. It caught me by surprise somewhat. The ear-piercing cry of pleasure was unlike anything I could have expected. Eva tore at my hair, yanking it painfully; I felt her knees suddenly gripping me vice-like as they came together, trapping my face, my head between her legs. What I hadn't expected, didn't know about, was the sudden splurge of female cum-cream that exploded against my face. I was drowning then...drowning, and enjoying every fucking precious moment of it.

#

Having rolled me over onto my back, Eva straddled my torso. Kissing me, she first licked the residue of her spendings from my lips, nose and even from my eyes. I was awash in her muskiness, her scent smeared across my face in deep rich slivers of her feminine cream. "How'd you do that?" I eventually asked, still unsure of what it was I had actually experienced. Sis laughed...hard, loud.

"God Mark, it's been so long since I've cum like that. I'd almost forgotten," she said collapsing against me. I could feel the pressure of her breasts as they fell against my chest. I could feel the beating of her heart as she lay against me, my arms reaching around, clasping her ass, squeezing it, and digging into it. Sliding back somewhat, I felt the head of my prick nuzzle contentedly within the confines of her split. Still soaked with her orgasm, I felt her moisture sticking to my penis, as I thrust upwards, not in her, but allowing the sensation of my cock to slide expectantly within the folds of her pussy.

"Not yet," Eva whispered, though she in turn moved her pelvis, rotating her cunt against me, cunt-kissing my dick, sucking at it with her nether lips. "Suck my tits Mark. Suck my nipples honey," she begged. Holding on to them, I again massaged, caressed, and toyed with her erect firm nipples. Pressing her breast against my lips, I captured one of her long fat nubbins between my lips, sucking it, drawing the teat between my teeth gently chewing and rolling it around inside my mouth. Captivated by such pleasure, such magnificence, I concentrated solely on what her tit felt like in my mouth. Unprepared, unaware as she moved once more against me. I felt the head of my prick suddenly bent at an angle. Felt the opening of her sex split, capturing the head, a millisecond of ecstasy passed before she plunged, driving my cock deeply, fully inside of her.

"Holy shit!" I wailed. "Holy fucking shit!"

I forgot all about her tits. I forgot everything, including my existence. My entire being at that moment was centered deep within her womb. In a way, I had returned from where I had once come from. My prick buried deep within the hot moist cavern of her soul, Eva claimed me, nurtured me and took me prisoner all at once. "Fuck me hard Mark! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me...now!" She screamed.

Slamming into her from below, Sis met my thrusts taking them in, clasping the shaft of my prick with each upwards stroke, clenching it with the muscles of her cunt, grasping it tightly fighting against it even as I pulled out only to thrust inside her once again.

"Fuck me!" She screamed over and over again. My cock became a piston, ramming myself inside of her as she bounced wildly above me, gyrating from side to side, up and down, back and forth. I was going nuts with the sensation of unimaginable delights, desires and thrills as her pussy sucked my prick, sheathed it in a slippery satin softness that urged the fluids within my balls to begin their rapturous ascent.

"Yes...cum Mark...cum!" Eva screamed, knowing the approach of my pleasure, sensing it even before I did. "Fill my pussy with your spunk, shoot that fuck cream in my cunt baby, fill me...fill me...fill me!" I felt my ejaculation leap from the head of my prick. One, two, three rapid powerful squirts of my cream as I throbbed my orgasm, spilling into her, bathing the insides of her womb with my fuck juice.

"Oh yes...yes! YES!" Eva cried out. I felt her cunt contract, squeezing, holding my prick as I buried myself deep inside of her. I could feel my ejaculations, felt the torrent of sperm as it leapt from my prick, and once again felt the explosion of her own liquid nectar as the dam of her pussy broke, engulfing my member mingling her juices with mine, cascading like a waterfall, pushing past the opening of her cunt, spraying out in a foamy thick shower of hot sticky orgasmic pleasure.

Once again Sis collapsed. But I was barely aware of her weight, her body toppling against me. Blackness surrounded me, the cries of her pleasure lingering briefly at the surface of my consciousness before fading away.

#

I woke. It was late morning. And, it was Saturday. "Thank God I don't have school today," I thought, but I did have to go to work that afternoon. Eva had stayed with me most of the night. Somehow I remembered that. When she had left, I didn't know. Only now, upon wakening did I realize she wasn't there. Slowly, I willed myself to sit up, glancing at my prick in wonder. It didn't look the worse for wear, no more so at least than when I'd given it a vigorous workout with my hand. It tingled though, as though remembering the experience. It stiffened, growing erect as it did, as I did. "Where is she?" I thought, finally climbing out of bed. Padding on bare feet into the bathroom, I lifted the lid, remembering the day before when Eva had sat here to pee. Even that thought aroused me, standing there with a hard on made it difficult, I struggled but eventually managed to relieve myself of the building pressure. Returning to the bedroom I fished a clean pair of walking shorts out of the drawer, not even bothering to put on any underwear or even a shirt. Quickly I headed downstairs towards the kitchen where I finally did hear sounds emanating from somewhere inside the room. The smell of cooking bacon, fresh hot coffee assailed my nostrils. Suddenly I was hungry, famished and I stepped into the kitchen. Her back was turned towards me; I snuck up from behind her slipping my hands around the front of her cupping her breasts kissing her neck simultaneously.

"Mark? What on earth are you doing?" Mother said in surprise.

I staggered back nearly falling as I did. Bewildered, shocked...stunned. I nearly fled the room in abject horror. Then she laughed, not my mother's laugh...but Eva's. I had learned to hear and tell the subtle differences in their speech. But both mother as well as Eva could emulate one another perfectly. It was bad enough they could make themselves look even more identical than they were, worse still when they purposely took on their mannerisms and inflection of tone of voice, as Eva had just done when I had snuck up behind her.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,500 Followers