Auntie and her Minx

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god you're a little slut!" Kaitlyn cried out as the girl pulled her knees back displaying her most intimate parts.

"Want me to be more coy?" the imp teased rolling on her stomach hiding her goodies.

Kaitlyn dived on the girl pinning her down grinding her aching sex onto the plump peaches beneath. Long fingers ran through the girl's silky hair easing her head back nibbling up the bare neck.

"You are the most adorable and beautiful girl in the world." Kaitlyn whispered biting the earlobe before running her nails down the girls spine feeling the electricity flow between them.

Kaitlyn A rich aroma of arousal filled Kaitlyn's nostrils as she pulled the luscious globes apart.

A high pitch squeal echoed around the room, "No no no Auntie I don't do that!" Kenzie wailed spinning out of her Aunt's grip.

"Auntie wants to taste ALL of you my girl" Kaitlyn growled pushing the girl back against the head board forcing the girl legs wide over her own head. Before her niece could wiggle free she grabbed two handfuls of ass pulling them wide apart.

The pink star looked so hot, the fact she would be the first to touch this area soaked her panties. Starting with a kiss she felt the girl struggle against her as she continued to kiss around her "back entrance". Powerful feelings exploded as her darkest fantasy came true.

As her tongue started to lick the pink rosebud the younger girl grunted desperately trying to clench tight to keep her anal virginity. The two started a war as one pushed harder and harder to break through as the other concentrated hard to keep the lapping intruder away.

Deciding to try something different Kaitlyn pulled away, feigning her retreat and loosening her grip. She paused waiting to feel the girl slump from relaxing. As soon as the girl relaxed she sprang forward like a coiled snake grabbing handful of ass pulling them wide as possible.

A cry of shock sounded her success as the blonde happily pushed her tongue deep into untouched lands. Obscene slurps drowned out the squeaks from below her as a raging urge made her push deeper. The earthy taste was expected but oddly delightful. Her tongue pushed and swirled around. Her nose felt the arousal of her treat. "Hmmm seems someone likes it."

"No stop" Kenzie wavered lost in her own world.

"But my darling niece you seem to love me FORCING my tongue into your tiny butthole." she sreamed with delight

The sweet thing just moaned in reply her hands starting to rub her bare pussy. "Hands down little lady. That's for me. But I am feeling very overdressed, think you can help me?" Kaitlyn flirted.

"But but but I need to cum so bad"

"Then you better get me naked and cumming first." she teased back.

"Then get off" Kenzie managed to shout and giggle at the same time wriggling away. In a flash she was back. Dark painted nails fumbling with shirt buttons like a horny teen's first time.

"Auntie will help, as you seem to be having trouble."

"Not trouble just too horny" the gothic doll replied staring up with a huge pout across her face. Taking a deep exaggerated breath she focused on her task deftly undoing the shirt and jeans. With little care Kenzie pulled the jeans and knickers off in one swift jerk. Without pause the red head dived into her Aunt's muff.

Kaitlyn screamed in pure pleasure as she felt her nieces tongue slam into her. She fell back on the bed feeling her legs being spread wide as the girl expertly swirled her tongue around, coaxing her clit out. Fingers pushed at her entrance teasing her lips apart as soft lips nursed on her burning clit.

"Oh my god you little minx. you hussy, you jezebel." Kaitlyn moaned as the girl fingered her close to the edge.

"Now baby girl make Auntie Kait cum." she howled feeling the luscious lips leave her clit and start to kiss up her cunny. The bed lurched slightly as Kenzie hoped onto the bed. Looking up with disappointment and watched as the brat pulled her finger out her wet snatch. Locking eyes Kenzie gave a big smile as she licked each finger slowly clean. Sticking her tongue to gently lap up the few stray drops.

"I want to taste my lover properly" the minx grinned straddling over the bare midriff she flipped her hair over her shoulder and licked up towards her Aunts hidden breasts. Kaitlyn could only gasp as she watched the most erotic thing she had seen. The girl winked as she pulled a cup down and gently sucked on the exposed nipple. As she sucked slowly increasing the pressure she shimmed up the bed and arched her back raising her bottom high in the air.

The elder women gasped as a thumb ground down on her engorged clit rubbing up and down then in circles as three fingers wriggled into her aching sex. Lost in an overload of sensations, Kaitlyn collapsed on the bed. A deluge of emotions and feelings swept up and down her body from the constant teasing of her raw angry clit, to the fingers slamming in and out her hot burning pussy to her nipples where the jezebel swapped between kneading and massaging one breast as she bit, tweaked and tormented the other.

The blonde mouth hug open in a soundless cry as her body shook from the strands of her fine hair to the soles of her feet, as the flood of raw sexual power exploded like a fireworks display at Disney. Kaitlyn thrashed as wave after wave of orgasms crashed again and again and again. Then nothingness as she blacked out.

Twice as Nice

Kaitlyn woke to soft laps at her cherry. She groggily sat up greeted by Kenzie's adorable smile. The girl didn't even blink as she licked clean every last millimeter of smooth skin. To finish she erotically kissed her slightly sore bean.

"Did I make you see God" she asked in that sweet angelic voiced she used when she was after compliments.

"You're a brat do you know that?"

"Yup and proud of it" she cackled in response. "Now my turn?" she tilted her head slightly imitating a puppy.

"Hmmm well I guess I promised. But I never said when..." before she could finish Kenzie jumped up literally stomping her foot crossing her arms over her naked chest.

"You're so cute when you do that. Come to me baby girl" She held out her arms and giggled as the brat flung herself in to them. Hugging her tight she covered the girl in smooches before kissing her long and deep. Kaitlyn rolled on top of the impish slut, pausing to pull her shirt and bra off.

"You little brat" she cried "seeing the bite marks over her breasts. "Oh you will pay for that,"

"I hope so" Kenzie replied quick as a whip and grinning like fool as her Aunt snorted in reply.

"I'll shut you up you bratty slutty minx." Kaitlyn cried spinning around trapping the red head under her pussy. She tickled the girl's sides and as always she shrieked and tried to curl in a ball. Taking her opportunity she grabbed the flailing legs securing them under her arms.

"Seems I got you all tangled up. Now as you keep being pointing out I'm you're OLD aunt, you will have to keep me going." she crowed doing her best evil witch impression as she pushed her pussy down on the pretty face trapped beneath her.

Kaitlyn felt herself getting hot and bothered again as that magic tongue started long laps from pussy to clit each time teasing her needy nub. Remembering what the harlot had done to her she forced the girl's knees wider watching in delight as the juicy pussy and forbidden hole opened wide for her.

She breathed in the tangy aroma of her nieces soaking flower as she squirmed on the owner's face. "MMMM that's it baby doll make Auntie happy" she purred leaning in to taste the wetness calling out to her.

Rich flavors coated her tongue reminding her of honey and oranges as she greedily lapped up the juices getting ever closer to her goal. Reaching the young minx's clit she suckled on it using the end of her tongue to caressed the tip.

The more she sucked the more urgent she could feel the tongue lap away exciting her to suck harder.

They moved as if one, roiling their hips to meet the tongues giving pleasure. As one they sped up, the air filled with slurps and slaps. Feeling herself getting close she stopped kneeling up feeling the girl strain against her thighs to reach the nectar sweet goodness.

"Now what do you say little girl?" the vamp teased.

"Oh please Auntie Please let me have more. I'll be perfect for you!" the imp cried out lapping at her thighs.

Gripping the beautiful girl's head tight Kaitlyn started to lick at the hot coochie as she swayed her hips sensually. She pulled the soft pussy lips as far apart as she could rubbing the engorged clitoris with her tongue before plunging in deep as she could.

Kenzie howled in pure lust as the tongue started moving around inside her. It was like a bolt of lightning jumping from point to point. She flailed with her arms trying to pull the juicy fruit hypnotically swaying from side to side above her. Drops of heavenly ambrosia dripped down her tongue darting in and out cleaning up all she could.

Her Aunt's tongue started to drive her crazy. First lapping like a kitten at milk on her needy clit warming her up for when the fingers would force their way in fucking her hard as the tongue swirled around her nub.

Cruelly she would stop leaving her on edge tapping her swollen pussy lips. The tongue would delicately slide in. Kenzie could feel it inch its way in the tip rubbing her as the tongue swirled before driving in and out. As she felt the jolts and spasms of a girl on the edge. The cries of desire had amped up to mews of desperation and screams of lust from her helpless victim. Without warning she sat back down feeling the exquisite tongue work its magic.

The women started again to move in unison. Each pushing the other closer and closer to unheralded orchestral rise and fall until they reached a crashing ending as Kaitlyn hugged her niece to her close as she could as both erupted in an earth shattering orgasm and screams so loud God

could hear.

Kaitlyn lay naked on her niece's bed. She tried to fend off the darkness of sleep as she stroked her niece's hair as the girl slept in her arms. New memories flooded back remind her what they had done, causing a dampness between her thighs.

"How did we get involved in this stuff my sweet little niece" the blonde whispered kissing the girl's hair. Giving in to the exhaustion and drifting off to a wonderful sleep.

*****

Goes without saying all characters are over 18. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated and let me know if I should carry on. I have some fun ideas for more if you lovely people like this

A special thank you to BlueTulip for providing much needed proof reading and help editing.

12