Auntie Laura

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They started laughing.

Not long after, David came in from work. He was sunburned from the scorching heat of the day and working outside. He downed a cold beer and went to take a cold shower.

Laura started dinner. About an hour later the four of them sat eating at the dining room table. It was as if nothing out of the ordinary had happened.

David and the boys migrated to the living room when Laura had started picking up the dishes. She took David another cold beer when she went to join them. They all laughed as the killing of zombies continued.

Laura went to bed earlier than normal. She was asleep when David came to bed. She never moved when he climbed into bed and pulled the cotton sheet over himself.

Around midnight she woke up and needed to pee. David was still snoring when she came out of the bathroom. She put on her robe and quietly went to see if the boys were still playing games.

Again she found them both sprawled out on the floor sleeping. Her pulse quickened at the thought of doing again what she had done the night before. She quietly went back to the bedroom to check on David. He hadn't moved and was still snoring.

Her heart beat faster as she turned and tip-toed back to the living room.

She laid down between the two boys on the floor. Ever so slowly she slipped a hand into each boys baggy shorts. Her heart raced as she felt each young cock growing as she began gently stroking them and playing with their balls.

Thomas woke up first. It almost seemed like he had been waiting for her. He smiled and slipped his hand into her robe. His cock twitched in her hand as he began fondling her large breast. He rolled over and opened her robe. He heard a soft "Mmmmm." As he lovingly sucked a nipple between his lips. It was heavenly, Auntie softly stroking his cock the way she was

He would never have admitted that thoughts of playing with auntie's titties had rolled through his mind almost every time he had seen her over the last few months. Having her nipple in his mouth was a dream come true. And the fact that she was enjoying it made it all the better.

She felt a hand slipping into her robe from behind her. It was Samuel. His hand slid up her thigh and didn't stop until he had cupped her mound. His heart beat faster when she opened her legs. The heat and moisture on his hand made him tense. The smell of her began to fill the room.

Another, "Mmmmmm!" when she felt a finger slip between her moist labia. Samuel laying on his side scooted closer, he leaned close and drew her other nipple into his mouth as he fingered her.

It all felt so good to her that she began to whimper. A pulsing cock in each hand, her sensitive nipples being lovingly suckled and fingers gently slipping in and out of her slippery, wet pussy. She opened her legs wider and lifted her butt to meet the fingers.

Thomas released her nipple from between his lips. He pulled himself up until he was on his knees. Scooting close, he grasped his cock and stroked it, holding it to her lips.

Laura opened her mouth. Thomas accepted the invitation. He felt her tongue playing circles around the swelling, dark purple head. He pushed it deeper into auntie's warm mouth and began stroking it himself faster.

Laura needed more than the finger in her pussy. She pulled back and let Thomas's cock slip from between her lips. She rolled over, pulling her nipple from Samuel's mouth. His finger slipped out of her.

She climbed on top of Samuel. Reaching between her legs she smiled down at him as she grasped his cock. He was bigger than his uncle. He was harder than any cock she had ever felt. She rubbed him into the warm, wetness between her lips, her pussy was throbbing and the need to feel him inside her was overwhelming. Slowly she lowered her warm cunt on it as she watched his eyes widen. A look of uncertainty on his face.

She smiled at Thomas. On his knees he moved closer. His auntie reached out, she pulled his cock to her open mouth as she wiggled Samuel deeper into herself.

She began stroking the thick base. Her head lovingly bobbing up and down.

She began fucking Samuel. Each time she lowered her cunt it slipped deeper into her, stretching her, filling her. The natural, upward curve felt exquisite as it rubbed her like nothing she had ever felt.

Thomas grasped her head in both hands, he began carefully fucking into her mouth.

The cock in her cunt had began to fuck her harder and faster. They were all slipping closer and closer to exploding in ecstasy. The boys moaning and grunting. Auntie Laura whimpering through her nose.

All of a sudden Thomas stopped moving. Looking up Laura noticed him looking over her. Turning to see what it was, she saw David standing behind her.

She instantly went numb with panic.

She started to get up out of fear but David spoke, "Don't fucking move! All of you, stay right where you are!"

They all froze in place, not a movement from any of them. Laura staring wide eyed at her husband.

David's voice seemed to echo off the walls, "Don't fucking stop now Samuel, you just keep fucking your auntie!" "And you, my sweet little wife, you better be getting that cock back in your mouth."

Her heart raced. How long had he been watching?

She felt Samuel's cock push back into her.

Out of fear she grasped Thomas's cock. She opened her mouth and pushed the soft, swollen head back until it slipped past her tonsils. She was almost shaking from the panic of realizing that she had been caught red handed.

She realized that she hadn't gagged. Thomas's cock had slipped past her tonsils. She felt it in her throat. She couldn't breathe.

"Lift her up Samuel!" David's demeanor was more than stern, he seemed angry, and demanding.

Samuel, out of fear, and being the muscle bound jock that he was, yanked his feet up close to his butt. He raised his hips and effortlessly lifted his auntie up off the floor. His cock burried in her pussy. He raised her high. Her knees draped over his hips, her ass held high.

She pulled back and drew a deep, desperate breath. Thomas literally shoved back into her throat.

She felt something rubbing over her asshole.

David's voice was stern. "Laura, pull your ass cheeks apart."

She didn't hesitate. Holding herself up with one hand she reached back with the other and pulled one ass cheek. She felt them part. She felt a coolness and the sound of David spiting on her dark, wrinkled pucker. She felt his finger smearing the spit then it pushed into her. He wasn't gentle about it.

She pushed on Thomas, desperately needing a breath of air. Drool dripping off her chin and tears running down her cheeks. She frantically gasped again.

Samuel's cock was driving into her at a brutal pace now, frantic and panic stricken he plowed into her.

She knew her husband had an obstructed view of her pussy stretched around the young cock that was brutally slamming into her. She felt the cock pushing back into her mouth.

David forced another finger into her ass. He began twisting them as he fingered her faster and deeper. He pulled them out. She felt his cock rubbing over her dark puckered anus. It felt slippery, he was smearing pre-cum on her.

"You boys better get busy!" David said in a loud, demanding voice.

Samuel and Thomas both fucked her faster.

She knew she would pay dearly for her actions, but fuck this felt so fucking good.

Hands grasped her hips, a pain shot through her. David had literally forced his cock past the tightness in one forceful push. He pulled out only a little then shoved it in deeper. The pain made her jerk and stiffen. David seemed to have lost all compassion.

Laura pulled herself back until the cock in her mouth fell out. She gritted her teeth and pulled harder on her own butt cheek. The cock in her ass was relentless.

"Does that feel good Laura? You like my cock in your ass don't you? you fucking little slut!" He pulled out a little then holding her hips he shoved it all in and began fucking her.

"Why aren't you Sucking Laura?" she heard him asking.

She opened her mouth, looking up at Thomas she begged him with her eyes.

He pushed his cock back in past her tonsils and began using her. Thomas closed his eyes, he was using his auntie's mouth and throat to masturbate. He was throat fucking her and it felt glorious to him.

She began to struggle. She needed a fresh breath of air. Thomas pulled out, she gasped, he shoved it back in. The pain in her ass was subsiding, it was starting to feel good. Samuel's cock fucking in shorter, faster strokes was stretching her pussy as he held her legs open with his bent knees for his uncle.

David was grunting each time he slammed into her.

It was all too much, Laura felt it coming. Then all of a sudden her body began to tremble. An incredible orgasm thundered through her from head to toe. Her body quivered, her legs shaking as they squeezed the humping, tight, muscled body between them. She felt the muscles in her cunt and ass tightening, squeezing both cocks as they continued to slam into her, one slipping out while the other pushed In. Her body shook as their timing changed. Now both pulled out then slammed back into her at the same time, accompanied by the sounds of sweat covered flesh slapping sweat covered flesh. The sounds of men grunting.

Thomas quickly pulled out, she gasped a deep, frantic breath. He shoved it back in and the throat fucking resumed. It was Thomas that began ejaculating first.

Laura with tears and drool literally dripping off her chin felt thick cum pouring into her mouth. Her own orgasm was nonstop. She began to wrench and twist as if trying to escape the ongoing electrocution of her brain and body. She heard her husband grunting through gritted teeth, she felt the pounding cock in her ass push deep into her. It stopped moving, except for the pulsing. David was cuming in her ass.

Samuel reached between himself and his auntie, he grasped both her breasts and squeezed, his body also went stiff. His stiff, muscular body jerking beneath her. His cock pumping his hot, delicious cum deep inside her as her cunt seemed to be sucking it out of him. She squeezed the pulsing cock in her ass and swallowed the hot, thick cum that poured into her mouth.

Laura's world went dark, her quivering body continued to shake uncontrollably. As all three men pumped their thick, slippery seed into her. She went limp, everything faded into darkness.

She recalled cum running down her leg as David helped her to stand. She recalled him carrying her to bed.

As she began to come out of it, her first words to David were "I'm sorry!" she felt a horrible shame that made her want to cry.

David replied. "Don't be sorry love, we all enjoyed it! I know I did, and, I'm pretty sure the boys will be wanting more now that they have had a taste of you."

He kissed her forehead and whispered.

"You should probably get used to it sweetheart! I've wanted to fuck you like that for a long time. Besides, We wouldn't want to disappoint the boys."

12