AUS, Atlant Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two women fell together and laid still for three or four minutes. Susan's toes were still inside her lover and I could see her moving them back and forth slightly. Diane's hole was stretched wide.

Look at the large cock your husband has Diane commented, her eyes gazing back toward me. May be you should take care of it.

I think it would be better if we both take turns commented Susan as they both moved away from each other and then toward me sitting in the chair.

I was led from the chair to the bed, laid on my back and joined on each side by the two satiated girls. We kissed and they fondled, my arms being held at my sides immobile by each woman. I lied back and enjoyed the attention of one set of lips on mine and the other on one of my nipples or on my stomach. I could not wait until one or the other made their way to my organ of pleasure.

It was Diane who first touched me, her tongue licking at the shaft of my cock. She treated it as if it were a Popsicle, going from the base to the tip slowly each time, then returning to the base and sliding higher until she touched the sensitive crown. Then they suddenly switched and I felt Diane's full lips on mine. Then I gasped deeply as my cock was engulfed by Susan's mouth, her lips suddenly just wrapping themselves around y sex and sliding from the head to the base in one swift movement, my head entering her throat and being massaged by her muscles trying their best to swallow the intruding muscle.

Susan knew I would only last seconds with my cock so deep in her throat and she removed her mouth after just ten seconds or so. She slid up beside me and whispered into Diane's ear.

Next thing I knew, Diane was swinging her leg over my body and Susan was sliding down to guide my hard cock into her new lover's wet cunt. She slid my cockhead up and down the wet dripping slit numerous times, teasing us both as Diane tried to capture my member in her wanton hole. The course hairs of her pussy tickled my hard cock as I had not felt in a long time. Susan had been shaved or waxed for years and the pubic hair was foreign to my cock.

Then I finally felt her lips split and the warmth of her womb slid down the length of my shaft and not stopping until I felt her clit rub against my stomach. I was buried deep inside her and I could feel her cervix pressing against my mushroomed head. I looked up into your eyes and which were glazed over.

I felt Susan's hair fall over my legs. Looking over Diane's shoulder I could see that Susan had climbed between our outstretched legs and was moving her mouth to the firm globes of Diane's hard ass.

Diane moaned out loud as Susan's tongue pressed against her tight sphincter. I could feel the tension on Diane's body, her hips gyrating and shivering on the impaled cock in her cunt. She was giving herself over to the pure sexual feelings that were wracking her body. I felt her stomach begin to convulse rhythmically, then her cunt muscles began to milk my cock, then I felt the finger stroking my cock as it invaded Diane's asshole and pressed deep into her bowels.

Susan was rubbing me through the thin membrane that separated Diane's cunt from her ass. Between the finger rubbing the sensitive ridge of my cock and the milking sensation of Diane's cunt, I could not hold back. I spewed my cum deep inside our newfound lover, coating her womb and forcing our juices to mingle and push past her lips to run down my cock to my balls. I had lasted less than one minute buried inside this young cunt, the actions of my wife sucking my love juice from my balls into the womb of her lover.

We all laid still. I could feel the juices still running from her cunt along my shaft and dripping from my balls to the sheet below. Susan moved her hand down to my balls and began to squeeze them gently as I slowly began to soften inside Diane's body. Susan was rubbing both our sexual organs with her gentle and soft hands.

Diane lifted herself from my body and moved to my left side. She gazed at Susan seeking approval and found it in my wife's eyes. Diane was embarrassed; she had never had sex with someone's husband she told us. We comforted her and encouraged her, telling her that it was fine. Then Susan lowered her mouth to my still half-hard cock and engulfed me fully inside her oral cavity.

She sucked me while Diane continued to watch with gusto. She was engrossed with the act of fellatio that was being performed on my cock. I reached down and put my hand on the back of Susan's head, holding her down as my cock grew inside her mouth, stretching her throat as it sought the way to her stomach.

I began to talk to Diane, telling her how Susan was my submissive, my slave. I told her that Susan would do whatever I wanted her to do, that Susan was a sexual child when we were together, and how I wanted Diane to join us as an equal to Susan for the weekend.

I released Susan and she came up on my cock to tease my head and to catch her breath. Diane was fixated on the other woman performing fellatio. I was not sure if she was still embarrassed by what she had done or if she was being run off by what I had just said to her. I was hoping that she was contemplating her answer to me, and that she would agree to join us in our games this weekend.

I reached down again with my hand and entangled my fingers in Susan's hair. She knew what was coming and prepared herself. My arm became tense. Diane finally said she would like to stay with us for the weekend. I pulled on Susan's head and forced my cock into her throat violently, my come spurting from my balls and coating her inner throat with the sperm that she sought. She swallowed and swallowed until my body finally calmed and I released the tension on her head. She did not pull herself off me but allowed my cock to slowly soften inside her throat and mouth.

Diane reached down and put her hand on Susan's chin. She raised Susan's face and looked deep into her eyes. I take it we are sisters to one man now she told Susan before moving her lips to meet Susan's and her tongue sought to taste the spunk that I had just spilled into my slaves throat.

12