Availability for Work Auction Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Then we both know where we stand," Kitty said, "Goodnight," and she shut her computer and stood up to leave.

He blocked her way and he reached out to hold her, "Paul!" she protested.

She stood and waited, expecting his hands at her waist pulling her skirt down but instead he took her cheeks in his hands and kissed her on the lips.

"That's what I wanted to do," he said.

"Great, but it's too late Paul," she insisted, "Sorry."

"But I thought it's what you wanted," he said in confusion.

"It was, briefly," she admitted, "Good night!" she said again and she slipped past him and went to her own room.

Kitty returned a few minutes later, and handed Paul a handwritten note, "I transfered four thousand pounds," she said, "We're even."

"I ought to refuse it but I'll pay you back," he promised, "Sorry."

"It's ok," Kitty replied, "I think I grew up."

"We could have been good together," Paul said wistfully.

"We can still be friends?" Kitty offered.

"I think we both know we can't." Paul said, "Sorry."

Kitty sighed and went back to her bedroom somehow she felt horribly alone and lay on her bed for ages before she finally undressed and slipped between the sheets.

Kitty lay awake for ages before she gave up trying to fight her instincts and made her way back to Paul's room.

"Couldn't sleep," she explained as she slipped off her bathrobe and slid in beside him.

"Nor could I" Paul explained and she slipped her hand down Paul's chest undoing the cord around his pyjamas and gently caressed his rapidly swelling penis, "No," he said "Not like this!"

She kissed his cheek, "What are you waiting for?" she said.

"It's not enough," he said but as Kitty lay back he climbed over her and she guided him in to her moistening vagina, he slid in easily and started humping, urgently needily humping like a dog and Kitty thrilled to the feel of a live naked bareback cock and the spurt of semen she knew was to come.

She was ready for his orgasm, almost beyond her own peak of desire when he began to cum, spurting violently inside her his cum seemingly cleansing her of the filth of the past weeks and then when he finally stopped spurting and lay down on her Kitty yawned, stretched and fell asleep. Paul pulled the bedclothes round her and quietly dressed and slipped down stairs.

Paul returned an hour or so later and roused her, "Kitty, do you want a coffee?" he asked.

"Please," she said, "Are we friends again?"

"Lovers?" he suggested.

"Fine with me," she said, "And we can we sleep together, I mean sleep?"

"Sure, but not just sleep?" he added.

"No, not just sleep," she replied.

Kitty felt she was in love but by Friday the memories of her time at Raymonds intruded each time Paul made love to her, and she started to dream of other men, short fat cocks to stretch her wider, long cocks to pound the neck of her womb something different something more.

"I had better build bridges with Daddy," she told Paul and Friday afternoon saw her travelling south to London once again to her father's house and when he was not there she travelled on to 'Raymonds'.

The security man recognised her and didn't ask for ID, Miss Lloyd was not surprised to see her, and Jackie wasn't surprised to see her either, "It's addictive isn't it?" Jackie asked as she saw Kitty talking with Miss Lloyd.

Kitty had to agree, "I was all right for a week," she admitted, "But now my boyfriend isn't enough."

"Actually I've a party of eight students in function room one, eight until nine," Miss Lloyd explained, "Enema before and wash your hair after," she warned.

"What do you mean?" Kitty asked.

"About four good orgasms," Jackie laughed.

"Anal Bukkake you name it you do it." Miss Lloyd suggested.

"Ok, I'll do it!" Kitty agreed, "I'll give it a try."

"Great because Dolores has phoned in sick," Miss Lloyd smiled, "There's half an hour before you need to get ready."

Kitty took her time, she showered thoroughly with the odourless non scented soap, had an enema, combed her hair and dressed in a tight black lace up corset, four inch heels and fishnet stockings with a cheap red dress and flimsy black bra and panties and with her anus and vagina copiously lubricated with slippery red lube she waited in the waiting room for the party to arrive, it was as suggested a group of students, taking advantage of the lower rates for early evening, and Miss Lloyd waited until they were all in the function room before she allowed Kitty in.

The room was lit with dim red and blue lighting, leather couches and low tables were spread around the room which could seat sixty for a lecture but was booked by just eight young men.

Kitty slipped quietly through the door, "Hi boys!" she laughed and quite suddenly she was overwhelmed as the guys converged on her, "Hey one at a time," she said as eager hands pawed her and then her hands were undoing belts and trouser zips and the guys were stripping their shirts and jackets off.

Hands at her hips lifted her bodily and then they made her bend forward and the first cock slid into her anus, Kitty cried out briefly and then a boy around her own age hauled her upright by her hair and thrust his cock into her vagina, "Oooohh" she gurgled and then her consciousness dissolved into the euphoria of being double teamed.

Kitty thrilled to the exquisite pleasure of having a live cock in her vagina and a second one in her Anus and she wrapped her legs around the man and they staggered around the room for a moment before falling to the floor laughing with Kitty between the two of them and the one on top humping her anus.

They changed positions so she was laid across the coffee table so she could suck the cocks they presented her while she was fucked from behind, sometimes her anus sometimes her vagina and fingers sought her clit and nipples exciting her beyond her wildest fantasies.

Lube and condoms were passed around, they double teamed her again making her cry out, and by standing on a chair one of the guys had her suck his cock as she was being double fucked.

Kitty thought she had died and gone to heaven and finally as the end of the hour approached they formed the circle and with Kitty sitting in the middle as they stood round cocks in hand as she lay there looking up at them as they competed to see who could cum first.

She didn't even try to avoid the explosions of cum, and as Jackie suggested the spurted into her hair degrading her even as she orgasmed again at the thought of being used by so many guys at once, and suddenly it was over,

She lay naked and covered in sticky cum as Miss Lloyd shooed the boys from the room.

"Feel better?" Jackie asked.

"Yes, much!" Kitty agreed, "Ohh, I'm sore!" she laughed, "And I need my hair washed!"

To be continued.

Prefer fellahs really but as long as it's tight an anus is an anus,You have fourteen days,

12