Avalanche of Love Ep. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Big brother did in a few heated moments what other boys couldn't do in several minutes. She gave a soft little mew, her claws digging into his shoulders as he purred with pride, knowing he'd made his little sister crest for him, feeling her shudder as that small pink tongue came into view while she panted in relief.

She gave a relieved sigh, hugging tight to him, purring in a drunken bliss while he stroked down her back, the thrusting having eased so she could enjoy the throes of it. After a few moments, he puffed softly into her ears, "Feel better, little sister?"

"Gods yes, but I've not had nearly enough..." She pushed closer and rubbed under his muzzle with a loud purr. "Hot tubs overheat me fast though... let's go to your room, Kai... "

It didn't take much convincing him at this point and after a quick toweling off, she found herself laid out on the bed, Kayla giving her big brother a wide grin as he tugged his towel back off and climbed into bed with her. Their muzzles pushed together, each of them desperate to taste the other, tongues rolling, little snarls and purrs coming from each of their maws as they kissed.

"Brother! Huff... I'm yours, all of me! I'm tired of waiting!" She hissed the words and hugged him as he moved to her throat, lapping and nipping at it, then pushing his own snout against her chin, marking her with his own scent as she'd done.

"I'm sorry, little sister, I'll not make you wait any longer!" Kai snarled the words, kissing her again before reaching to his nightstand, taking out a pack of condoms. Kayla gave him a giggle and batted the box out of his paw, then purred up at him as he blinked in shock.

"I've got protection, Kai... after all the years I've waited for you? No way in fuck am I letting you wear one of those!" She showed him a haughty grin as he watched his twin-sister slide her paws under her knees, gingerly spreading herself, fully displaying her petals to him, seeing how wet they were with need.

His tongue lolled out of his own jaws at the view and something in him snapped, he didn't care anymore. He had to have this leopardess he called sister as his own, consequences be damned! Kai snarled with hunger and slid his paws under her knees, holding them himself now as he moved between her legs.

Kayla cooed eagerly, then calmly moved her left paw down between them now that he was holding her legs. He watched his little sister use her padded-fingers to spread her petals, showing off her clenching entrance. "Huff... here, big brother..." She hissed out and lolled her tongue as she met his eyes, her other paw pointing a finger. "Put it right here..."

His sharp teeth showed as he followed her instructions, Kayla giving an excited grin as his head pushed to her entrance. She'd been waiting years and so had he, but she knew this was the night. "Gods, Kayla..." He huffed out as he ground against her, keenly understanding the line they were about to cross.

"Don't think, Kai! I'm yours, all of me! Take me and claim me as no other boy has done!" She hissed out the words and moved her one paw up to force him to look into her eyes, both their tongues lolled as they stared upon one another, then she gave a sharp little mewl as he snarled and pushed forward with one deep purposeful thrust.

Her teeth gritted, a small jolt of pain from his entrance as her ears folded, but a moment later, her tongue showed again as she felt him inside her, felt her big brother finally where he belonged at long last, throbbing against her clenching walls.

Kai moaned out gently and rested his head against the crook of her neck, hearing the loud deep purrs of his little sister as her legs and arms both wrapped around him. "Oh gods, Kai... D-don't move yet, let me get used to it... okay?"

He nodded his head, pushing his muzzle under her chin, marking her and keeping his hips still as she felt him throbbing violently, making her jerk slightly with each pulse from his length. He'd never been inside a girl without some sort of protection, but to know it was her, it felt so right and perfect.

Kayla shivered and let out a breathy mew once more as he felt her walls milk and squeeze, a few moments later honey slicked his length and dripped off his sacs that were pushed up to her. She panted and cupped his face, giving him a happy sigh. "Oooh... gods big brother, you make me cum just being inside me... G-go on then... get to it, I won't make you wait- ngh!" Her sharp teeth clenched as he started pumping into her as soon as he had the go-ahead.

"Fuck... gods yes... finally!" Kai panted against her jaw, then both twins stared upon one another for a moment before they each threw arms around one another, their muzzles crushing together, tongues rolling. His hips were grinding now and hers were pushing hard in return, each of them desperately working with one another.

Their hearts had been screaming for this for years and they finally gave in to their carnal desires. She pulled from his maw to give her brother soft little mews and gasps while he impacted her core, her body joyously singing in pleasure for the only male she'd ever wanted.

"Kayla... gods above!" He hissed out as he kept his strokes up, sending his length nice and deep, striking her core with each push as her own tongue lolled out in heavy pants.

"K-Kai! B-Brother... Y-you-... ha! A-again!" She slurred the broken words out, then dug her claws into his shoulders, mewing out again as her walls crushed him, making him wince as more of his sister's honey gushed forth.

"Gods! You're so fucking... ngh!" He snarled and clenched his teeth, his ears folded as he focused himself and kept pushing, determined to not lose this competition just yet, he'd get one more out of her.

"T-That's it big brother! Ha... don't even think about it! Go until you can't stand it anymore, I want it all!" Kayla moaned the words as she hugged tightly to him, both staring at one another, panting together, his hips grinding, digging him nice and deep, her own walls clenching as her hips moved back against him in time.

Kai moaned and panted the words, feeling her walls relentlessly clench and milk as they ground against one another. "K-Kayla... F-fuck... I don't.... I-"

"Don't fucking think! I'm yours big brother! I always have been!" Kayla snarled the words and pulled him down to her, face to face as she moaned out as her own release was coming once more. "Fill me with every drop of your love, Kai!" She hissed the orders, his eyes going wide as her muzzle slammed to his own once more.

That was it, no way he could hold back from that. His resolve shattered and his tongue rolled against her own as he did just as she demanded. Kayla gave a loud moaning yowl as she broke the kiss, tongue lolling as a thick hot lance of big brother's love finally, after all this time, finally poured in.

Her ears folded and a proud drunk grin showed on her muzzle as he kept sending thick heated ropes into her, his tongue lolled, his own moans and mewls of pleasure filling the room.

"Yeeeessss... I want allll your love, big brother..." Kayla moaned the words, then shuddered as her walls clenched and she milked in that last thick rope, feeling her brother shudder before he just collapsed into her chest.

She cooed down into his ears, weakly rubbing them, feeling him panting with relief and fatigue. "Gods... you did so good... I've never... I didn't even think I could get that many... huff... at once..."

"Love you... love you... so much, sister... Kayla... ngh..." He hugged her tight, panting and sounding absolutely spent, of course, he did, how could he not after that showing.

"I love you too, big brother, my Kai..." She kissed the top of his head, feeling her brother and now mate snuggle up to her, then within a few minutes, she could hear the all too familiar huffs he made when he was dozing. She laid back in the bed, sighing contentedly as she did the same, closing her eyes, a proud deep purr in her throat, still feeling the heat of his love inside her as she joined her brother in slumber.

—♥—

I hope you've enjoyed this episode, my lovely reader!

I'm not going to lie, I kick my tail writing these! A single episode can take me twelve to fifteen hours or longer to make after conception, writing, editing, and proofreading! If you enjoy this, support me, please? Just share my stuff and get my name out there. Vote, Fave, Comment, offer feedback, anything. Thank you, and as always, I'm nothing without your support!