Awakening The Slut Within Me Ch. 1

Story Info
Wife gradually achieves complete fulfillment.
11.4k words
4.34
260.6k
46

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 05/03/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
coppered
coppered
96 Followers

It all started about 4 months after the birth of my son. For reasons I didn't understand at the time, my husband's interest in sex had blossomed to the point where I really had a difficult time keeping up with him. I suspected that the reason behind this was that the successful delivery of our wonderful son had dispelled many of the inhibitions he had about sex, all of which seemed to surround the risk of pregnancy and having a baby. Up until then, I had usually been the more sexually aggressive partner in the marriage and initiated most of our bedroom activities. We had been married about 4 years and until recently, our frequency of sexual activity had dwindled down to 1 to 2 times a month, occasionally going through 2 month dry spells, mainly because of the fact that he just didn't seem interested.

While I never knew the underlying reason for my husbands seemingly low sex drive, I did know that he felt somewhat inadequate about his 5 ½ inch long cock that measured about 1 ½ inches in diameter at its thickest point. Despite me continuously telling him that he was of a good average size and that I was completely happy and satisfied with him, he never really believed me, an idea that was undoubtedly reinforced by my consistent need for direct clitoral stimulation to achieve orgasm.

"I'm sure that if I was bigger, you would be to come easier and with me inside you" was a frequent statement I would hear when the subject came up. I always told him that it wasn't him, but rather me with the problem. While I didn't have a long list of past lovers (4 to be exact), I had never been able to achieve orgasm during intercourse. While the differences in the penile sizes of past lovers weren't what I would call extreme, there were some differences and yet none had ever been able to give me what so many women report to be the most satisfying orgasm. I always figured that the reason for this was likely attributable to my internal body shape, the lack of a functional G-spot or some other factor and thought that I would go through life without ever knowing what that experience was like, until recently that is.

The dramatic and thus far permanent change in our sex life came about when a neighborhood friend announced that she was having a girls-only lingerie party. When I told my husband that I wanted to attend, he scuffed at the gesture, but unknown to me at the time, was secretly turned on by the idea of me going and handling some of the toys he thought might be there. Leaving him with the kids, I went to the party, but didn't stay long as I thought that he really didn't like me being there. What I didn't know was that the thought of the party had aroused him and he had begun secretly browsing through online sex toy catalogues and reading stories and instructions on how to use them.

Eventually, his curiosity about sex toys got the best of him and he placed an order for several items that included two penis-shaped vibrators without telling me. I couldn't believe it when he finally told me what he had done and I anxiously awaited their arrival. While the thought of him placing the order aroused me and I couldn't wait to see our new acquisitions, I really didn't know why he had done it. Did he want to simply spice up our sex life or was he feeling inadequate about his size again, thinking that he needed to use such items to keep me happy and interested? Could it be that he had fantasies about me having sex with someone else, someone with a larger cock than his? Who could tell, but whatever be the case, I couldn't quit thinking about the arrival of that package.

When the order was finally delivered, I eagerly opened it to survey it contents. Upon cutting through the tape I found the box to be well packed with shredded newsprint, making it difficult to see anything right off. My heart nearly jumped out my chest as I reached in to remove the packing and my hand came in contact with a soft and nicely textured 8-inch long penis-shaped jelly vibrator. It was longer than any cock I had ever touched and measured over 1½ inches in diameter. I could feel a tinge of wetness build within me as I fondled it and imagined what it would feel like in my pussy.

Digging deeper into the box I found a smaller, but equally sensual jelly vide that was marketed for anal use, some scented lubrication, a vibrating egg, and a cock-ring. My heart pounded with excitement when I realized what my recently reformed and now almost kinky husband must have had in mind for me when he placed the order. I stood there looking at his selected battery of toys in total, but very excited disbelief. I could feel dampness forming within my panties just thinking about what the night may have in store for me. I couldn't wait for him to get home!

When Mark finally arrived at home, he immediately wanted to see what had arrived. I led him to the bedroom where I had opened the box and told him that I was going to take a shower. I slipped into our large walk-in shower and began to lather up, my hands brushing across my hardened nipples as I washed. I had just finished washing my hair and was standing there enjoying the warmth of the steamy water and the thoughts of my cunt being stuffed full of that large pink dildo when the shower door slowly opened and my husband stepped in behind me. I immediately turned to kiss him while he gently caressed and washed my back, eventually working his way down to the crack of my bum.

My body instantly responded to his gentle touch and I instinctively leaned forward slightly and spread my legs, giving him better access to my ass and sopping wet cunt. Moving very slowly and methodically, he trailed his fingers up and down my crack a couple of times teasingly, pushing the tip of his index finger against my puckered asshole before pulling his hand away from me.

In just a few short seconds, his hand was back, this time coated with scented lubricant. I turned my head and caught the light scent of pina colada as I felt his finger once again pushing against my hot rosebud. I let out a soft moan as I felt it penetrate my opening, spreading liberal amounts of lubrication over the surface as it advanced forward into my ass. I couldn't believe how turned on I had become, my nipples hardening to the point of feeling tight while my pussy became so wet that my slippery "girl-goo" began to drip down onto my thighs.

Ever so slowly he withdrew his finger, leaving my opened asshole with a feeling of momentary emptiness when I suddenly felt the warm head of a vibrator slide down my slickened crack. I gasped in total excitement as I felt the tip slide down towards my opening and leaned further forward in anticipation of the marvelous sensation of anal penetration. My body shuddered as the tip contacted my rim and the muscles around my hole began to stretch and expand as it slowly entered me. I felt my asshole stretch even further and experienced a small amount of momentary pain as it advanced to the prominent ridge that delineated the base of the head.

With the head embedded in my ass, he held it steady for a few minutes, allowing me to become accustomed to its thickness before withdrawing slightly and again pushing it forward to new depth. I braced myself with one hand and reached down into my bush with the other, searching for my swollen clit with my most talented finger while I felt the pink cock push further and further into my ass. Within a few minutes, I felt the widened base contact my cheeks. I had it all, and it felt wonderful.

I felt my sopping wet cunt grow even wetter as he began trusting the simulated cock in and out of my ass. A warm sensation had spread throughout my body as the tip probed sensitive places that I didn't even know existed. Within minutes I gasped and shuddered as the new sensations in my ass and my clitoral play brought me to a very quick and intense but somewhat unsatisfying orgasm. I had another hole to fill and I desperately wanted to feel something inside of it, a finger, a dildo, his cock, any cock. I stopped in-shock at the nature of my last thought, hmmm, I thought to myself, feeling a tinge of guilt for thinking it, I hadn't really thought about cocks other than my husbands since I had taken the vows. What would it feel like?

My cunt became notably hotter at the thought of another man's cock entering me. With my back to husband, I thought to myself, I could easily fantasize about having wild sex with some stranger. My mind than quickly shifted to thinking about the size and texture of the large vibe that I knew my husband had warming in the bowl of hot water and I eagerly awaited the penetrating experience I knew was just moments away. I became so entranced in the wild thoughts and fantasies that were running through my brain that I didn't notice my hubby lube up the prize toy and position the tip between my legs. With the anal vibe resting at a fully inserted position, he slowly advanced the large 8-inch cock forward, sliding its textured surface along my slit till I looked down and saw the flared head emerge between my legs in front me.

I gasped in excitement as he slowly withdrew it, trailing the head along my slit towards my waiting vaginal opening. I threw my head back in ecstasy and closed my eyes as I felt the tip slide between my lips and began to advance into my waiting vagina, probing further and further into my wetness. As it probed deeper and deeper into me, I felt my body shudder as it began to stretch areas beyond the length of my hubby's cock. It felt like its slow inward journey had lasted an eternity and that the tip would soon be emerging from my throat. I couldn't believe the sensation, it was to say the least, awesome.

Finally I felt the bulbous base touch the lower part of cunt, ahhhh, I thought to myself, it's all the way in. As Mark began to thrust it in and out of me, I secretly began to imagine that I was being fucked from behind by some stranger with a very long cock. As I felt the thickened base push against my stretched cunt lips, I imagined that I could feel his tightened sperm-filled nuts slapping against me, ready to deliver a load of his hot cum into waiting twat.

My adulterous fantasy came on fast and strong, causing me to become so caught up in the moment that I completely forgot about the vibe in my ass until I felt it too being worked rhythmically in and out of me in synchrony with the one in my pussy. With the sudden sensation of double penetration, I ravenously attacked my waiting clit with my finger, sending me to orgasmic ecstasy within less than a minute. I fell back against my husband feeling momentarily spent and satisfied. "Its not over yet" he said to me, "we still have some unfinished business" pointing to his rock hard cock as he picked me up in his arms and carried me towards our bed.

As he set me on the bed, he put me on all fours, positioned his cock at my opening and buried its entire length into me with one forward thrust. While it wasn't as long as the dildo, his cock felt great in my slickened pussy as he fucked me doggie style for the first time in many months. As my vagina gripped his shaft awaiting his hot cum, I closed my eyes and imagined that he was my second tonight and that his sperm would be mixing with that of the stranger I had fucked in the shower. The fantasy made me hot as hell again and I eagerly began to play with my clit as he pounded away at my widely stretched vagina. A few minutes later I felt his cock start to swell and spasm within me as he emptied all he had deep inside my waiting cunt. I slumped forward onto the bed as he finished, feeling completely exhausted and spent.

While the spice he had just added to our sex life was nothing short of awesome, I felt like he had awoken a slutty side of me that up until now, I didn't even know existed. I was hooked and there was no turning back. The thought of loosing control over how far I would take my fantasies almost scared me. There was one thing for sure; our (or at least my) sex life was never going to be the same.

With the ice broken and his willingness to experiment with toys out in the open, my husband almost went overboard. Gone were his inhibitions surrounding the subject of sex. Over the next few months our nightstand began to accumulate quite an array of interesting devices, most of which were selected by him to be used on me. As time went on, his selection of vibrators and dildos became increasingly bold with respect to size and realistic features.

The dildo he ordered that may have been my true turning point on becoming a cock-loving slut was an oversized thick black model that was molded from a real cock and balls and made of realistic feeling material. The shear appearance of it within its plastic container made me instantly wet between the legs, sporting over two inches of shaft diameter behind a massively wide and prominently ridged head. I touched the material sample attached to the outside of its container and couldn't believe how flesh-like it felt. Having done that, I knew I had to try it and I had to try it now!

My husband wouldn't be home for several more hours and there was no way I could wait that long. Besides, I knew that I would be able to get in plenty of practice with it before being subjected to whatever wild and crazy shit he had planned for the night. I carefully opened the package and removed the monster. It looked so sexy in my hand, my thin fingers encircling what I could of its diameter with my red finger nails contrasting against its lush chocolate color. It felt so thick that I figured there was no way that it would even fit inside me. I ran my fingers up and down the massive 8 ½ shaft a few times as if giving it a hand job and my cunt grew wetter by the minute as I thought of it being a real black cock that I was readying for penetration into my hot little box.

Although I had never really fantasized about black men in the past, I always enjoyed seeing them in porno films, stretching some little white girl's pussy beyond belief and then covering their bodies with hot cum. Just to see what it was like, I warmed the cock in a glass of hot water, coated the tip of the monster with cherry flavored lube, set it on the bed, closed my eyes and lowered my lips to it. It felt so real going into my mouth I couldn't believe it. Its great size prohibited from me taking any more than the head. It was huge! I had to feel it inside me. I almost came just thinking about how it would look and feel to have its thickness stretching me.

In an instant I ripped off my shorts and panties and straddled the monster with my legs spread wide. Placing some more lube on the head and shaft, I guided it to my slit and slid the length of the shaft through my lips a few times, savoring its velvety soft texture and warmth. After the third pass upward, I couldn't stand it anymore and I positioned the large mushroom shaped head at my opening and slowly began to lower myself down onto it. I felt my nipples stiffen and gush of moisture from within as the head parted my swollen lips and began to enter me. The sensation of heat in my crotch rapidly increased as I felt my vaginal muscles spasm around the thick shaft. The sensation was incredible. I had never experienced such fullness in all my life and I hadn't taken in much beyond the head.

A moan escaped my lips as it pressed further and further into my cunt and my skin began to feel hot all over as I felt my insides being rearranged by the large invader. I couldn't believe it was going in me and how absolutely incredible it felt to be stretched to such proportions. Large amounts of my slippery fluid coated its surface as it probed deeper and deeper into my twat, filling me like never before. It felt like it had gone a mile into me when I finally felt the balls push up against my rump. I gasped with excitement at the sensation, realizing that I had taken it all without the slightest bit of discomfort.

I closed my eyes began to ride it furiously, imaging that I was impaling myself on some well-hung black stud. When I opened my eyes and looked into my bedroom mirror, I saw my widely stretched lips tightly wrapped around the thick chocolate colored shaft that glistened with my wetness as it pumped in and out of me. Upon seeing the full length of it disappear inside me, I felt an urgent need for orgasmic relief and began to tweak my clit with my free hand.

Within minutes, I felt an orgasm building and my body began to shake violently as I instinctively shoved myself down onto the thick shaft as hard as I could as if expecting it to deliver a load of baby-making seed into my waiting womb. As I came, I closed my eyes and rocked myself back and forth on the fully embedded phallus to simulate the pulsing waves of a cock that was ready to explode until I collapsed onto the cool bedspread in shear exhaustion and sexual gratification. It seemed that I was getting closer to my goal of a true vaginal orgasm.

From that point on, the large cock became my favorite toy and was secretly named "my little black friend". Unknown to my husband at the time, in the weeks ahead, my little black friend became a frequent visitor of my crotch, sometimes paying it more than one visit a day. There was one thing for sure, despite all that I said and believed in the past, it was becoming increasingly evident to me that there was a lot more to the size thing than I had realized. I couldn't believe how I came to crave the sensation of fullness that only a large phallus could give me. Would a real cum-filled cock of equal or larger size take me over the edge without my body requiring separate manipulation my clit? That was a question that I just couldn't answer, at least not yet. Little did I know, the answer to that exact question would be revealed to me out of the blue in just a few short months.

Over the next few months, our new and improved sex life, although well accessorized, began to become a little humdrum. Things just started to become somewhat too predictable. Essentially we would go to bed, there would be a massage that sometimes ended in oral stimulation, he would fuck me with one of our many vibes and closely watch it slide in and out of me and then finally fuck me with his own cock. Our downhill slide in the excitement category first started when my doctor found me to have become hypertensive and I was taken off birth control pills. This meant that my hubby had to begin using condoms, at least during my more fertile times, which was something he really didn't like. "They really block out the sensation" he used to say.

While I really didn't understand why, I could actually sympathize with the lack of satisfying sensation during sex. Although I had never said anything, his practice of waiting to fuck me until after we had used one of my larger vibes often left my cunt so stretched that I didn't feel much of him with or without a condom. The frustration and concern that developed within me over this, increased with time and on several occasions, I felt it worth it to forego the dildo pleasure and take the risk of pregnancy and have him fuck my untouched and unprotected cunt just to keep us active and interested in one another. While I didn't really relish the idea of another pregnancy and the associated weight gain etc., at times I found myself longing to have another cuddly new born and even brought it up to my hubby on one occasion. "No way" he said, "we have enough to deal with now" without the addition of another mouth to feed." His position was clear and he was probably right. I dropped the subject even though the thought of it continued to enter my mind from time to time.

After about three months of what I'll call a "sexual slowdown" for the lack of a more appropriate term, my husband was selected to attend a work-related convention in a city about 200 miles South of my home town. Since he planned to drive to the conference, I decided to leave the kids with my aunt and have him drop me off at my parents place for a short visit with them and some of my old friends that I hadn't seen in years while he attended the meeting. He took several extra days off so he too could visit my folks before proceeding to the meeting. Knowing that I would be spending several boring nights alone in my old bed, I secretly decided to pack my "my little black friend" and a vibrating egg in my personal bag to keep me company while he was away.

coppered
coppered
96 Followers