Awakening The Slut Within Me Ch. 2

Story Info
Wife further explores her newly found sexuality.
3.6k words
4.34
124.7k
16
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 05/03/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
coppered
coppered
96 Followers

It was two days prior to by 3-week post-operative check-up from my tubal ligation surgery when Mark was scheduled for 2 weeks worth of out of town work. What a drag, I thought to myself, we were very likely to get the go ahead to resume sex and he has to leave. I was really bummed out by the news and the thought of two more weeks of waiting. After all the waiting I had already endured, I was horny and hungry for real cock.

The evening of my husband's departure was horribly quiet and dull. I sat around and watched a little TV and started thinking about making something to eat when the phone rang. It was Bill, the husband partner of the black couple we had met at the swing club asking if Mark and I would like to go to dinner with them. Not really wanting to cook and being rather bored, I told him that Mark was out of town but that I would be more than happy to join them. Bill said great, and we made plans to meet at a nice restaurant/club just a few miles from my home. Upon hanging up the phone I took a shower, got dressed and took a taxi out to the club, looking forward to an evening of socializing and good food.

The club we picked was very nice and the food was nothing short of spectacular. We ate, had a few drinks and talked into the evening, eventually moving from the restaurant to the lounge. The lounge was large and very elegantly decorated. A live jazz band played on an elevated stage over a very nice and roomy dance floor. We hadn't been at our table for more than 30 minutes when Tina's cell phone rang and she went into an adjacent room to take the call, leaving Bill and I at the table alone. As Tina left the room Bill stood up and asked me for a dance. Even though I felt a little nervous about dancing with someone else's husband, I accepted his gesture and headed out to the dance floor. As we neared the floor, the band began to play a slow sexy number and Bill held me close as we danced. As we danced, the apprehension I felt initially began to fade away and my body began to respond to his gentle touch. I nearly gasped as I felt him brush the large bulge of his crotch across my bush, causing an almost immediate onset of heat and wetness in my panties.

With alcohol once again eroding my inhibitions, I closed my eyes and ground my wet crotch against him as I felt his lips contact the side of my neck. In an instant our lips met and I opened my mouth to accept his probing tongue, not even taking the time to look back at table to see if Tina had returned. As our kiss ended, I looked across the room and breathe a sigh of relief when I found our table just as we had left it. Bill once again started working his magic lips up the side of my neck to my left ear. After kissing around the base of my ear he whispered, I think Tina is going to spend the night with her boyfriend, would you like a little male companionship for the evening? I almost couldn't believe my ears. Tina had a boyfriend and it was acceptable to her husband and here he was propositioning me! The thought of it all made me hot and I instantly wanted to accept but didn't because I was still in a state of shock and disbelief.

My lack of response must have began to make Bill nervous because he instantly started to apologize for his behavior until I looked him in the eyes and said, "yes, but only if Tina is indeed leaving and what we do remains our little secret." A few minutes later, Tina finally returned and told us that something had come up and that she had to leave right away. "Can you take Denise home sweetheart?" she asked. "Sure" Bill replied. "Don't wait up for me, I'm probably going to be very late," she said to Bill with a peck on the cheek and a wink. A few seconds later she was gone, leaving Bill and I alone to do as we pleased.

After Tina left, the curiosity finally got the best of me and I had to ask, "how do you handle her having a boyfriend, I don't think my husband would ever go for that."

"Its all part of having an open marriage I guess, we started off as just being swingers but as we got further into it she asked if she could have a regular boyfriend or two."

"I found it to be little weird at first, but then I finally just accepted it, he said"

"You see, we love each other very much but we really don't do much in the way bedroom activity."

"Why" I asked, sort of puzzled by his statement. "Lets just say that the good lord blessed me with a little more down there than Tina can comfortably handle."

"She actually prefers a little smaller man." I couldn't believe my ears. He had to be huge, I mean real huge for her not to want him. My twat got wetter just thinking about having a second cock other than my husbands, and a large one at that. I couldn't wait to try him out for myself.

After dancing a few more songs and consuming at least two more drinks, Bill and I headed out the door to his car. Since Mark would be out of town for a full two weeks and it was a lot closer, I decided that it would be OK for Bill and I to back to my place. As we drove towards my house, Bill reached over and placed his hand directly over my waiting cunt and began to trace the outline of my swollen lips through my pants. Although I found the gesture a little forward, I didn't stop him and even found myself moving closer to him as if we were lovers on a date. By the time we got into my house my body was on fire and I was in bad need of a cock.

We had no sooner made it into the front door of my house when we started kissing again and I reached down and undid his pants, wanting to free the prize I had brought home after enduring several weeks of abstinence. I gasped with excitement as I slipped my hand down the front of his underwear and came in contact with my semi-erect quarry. It was one of the largest and most beautiful cocks I had ever seen. The widely flared pinkish-purple head glistened with a coat of precum giving it a very inviting and sexy appearance. Behind the head was at least 12 inches of very hefty chocolate colored velvety smooth woman-pleasing shaft that easily measured 2 ½ inches in diameter. How could any woman not like this I thought to myself as I slowly lowered myself to my knees and gently stroked and caressed my prize cock to fully erect status.

Bill's cock felt distinctly different than any I had ever felt before. Even fully erect, it had a rubbery smooth feel to it as I wrapped my fingers around what I could of its girth and gently squeezed as I stroked up and down its massive length. As my hand completed a gentle down stroke on the monster and my fingers came in contact with his large tightened balls, I opened my lips and encircled what I could of its magnificent head while I ran my tongue around the rim of the flared head, tasting the wonderful salty precum that had coated tip.

As I slowly worked more and more of the monster into my mouth, I gently caressed his large heavy balls and the base of the shaft with my hand. As I continued to work my oral magic on his manhood, Bill began to roll his hips back and forth, slowly fucking my mouth with the head of his massive cock. Within minutes I felt a spasm develop deep within his balls as oodles of hot white cum erupted from his cock head and filled my waiting mouth. Again and again I felt my mouth distend with his hot fluid as I swallowed load after load of his wonderfully manly fluid while the excess volume overflowed the border of lips, ran down my chin and dripped onto my cleavage.

Without requiring any "time to recover" as my hubby says it, Bill reached over and undid my pants, raised my shirt up over my head, undid my bra and slid my panties down to the floor. He then completed undressing himself, picked me up and carried me into my bedroom. Without wasting a second, he laid me on my back, crawled up over me and positioned the cum-soaked head of his cock at my opening.

As the massive head began to enter my waiting cunt, the intense pressure I had first experienced with Ross, instantly developed in my pussy and rapidly progressed into a sharp pain. "Ahhh, wait a second" I said, "your to big, we need to go a little slower." With that, Bill ever so slowly inched more and more of his magnificent manhood up my longing love tunnel, giving me the warm feeling of fullness I so desperately needed to feel and secretly longed for since I had been with Ross.

While the his large member fulfilled my craving for the sensation of fullness, his cock felt distinctly different from any I had ever experienced before. Its soft rubbery texture massaged my vaginal walls with an intensity that was almost beyond description and I reveled in the sensation of it gently stretching me, filling me as it slowly glided deeper and deeper into my hot tunnel. Over what seemed to be an eternity, I felt more and more of his massive organ go into me, probing to unexplored depths until I finally felt his large balls contact my rump. I laid there and reveled in the sensation and the thought of knowing that I had nearly 13 inches of my first chocolate cock buried inside my unprotected cunt and was fulfilling one of my hottest fantasies with another man and was doing so in my own bed.

After a few minutes of allowing me to further stretch and become accustomed to his full size, Bill began to slowly move his massive organ in and out of pussy. Starting with slow short stokes, Bill massaged my womanhood like I had never experienced before, gradually increasing the length of his stroke with time and almost continuously changing the tempo from fast short strokes to very slow long strokes in which he used a good portion of his massive length. As he slowly slid the entire length of his manhood deep inside me, I felt my vagina begin to pulsate and the tell tale signs of an impending orgasm rapidly became increasingly evident within me.

My orgasm came on quickly and I began to scream and gasp in ecstasy as wave after wave of intense sexual pleasure shot through my body, causing me to raise my ass clear off the bed as if attempting to take even more of his manhood into me. As I came down from my orgasmic cloud, Bill once again started to slowly thrust the full length of his wonderful cock in and out of my well-lubricated channel. Within about 30 seconds, a second orgasm began to build within me and I threw my legs around his muscular waist, pulling him tightly against me and seating the tip of his cock tightly against my cervix. As I moaned and once again began to buck up against him, I felt his cock swell to massive proportions and begin to pulsate.

Bill suddenly thrust forward wildly three or four times as I felt jet after jet of his hot cum erupt deep inside me, filling my waiting twat with his hot sperm as my own orgasm reached a peak and I collapsed on the mattress beneath his muscular body. For the next five minutes or so, we both lay there with his cock still buried deep inside me and kissed while we both reveled in the feeling of sexual satisfaction. What I couldn't believe was that unlike all of my previous lovers, his cock never really shriveled and retracted from my cunt. While it did soften a bit, his manhood remained semi rigid and still felt awesome inside me. What didn't really expect at all was that in just a few minutes, I once again felt his cock begin to stiffen and swell in my channel. I couldn't believe it; he was going to fuck me again!

As Bill's cock stiffened to the point where I could once again feel the tip of its massive head push up against my cervix, he began the same alternating pattern of slow and fast thrusting as we engaged in a passionate French kiss. Without warning he pushed the full length of his wonderful shaft into me and stopped, "do you have any toys?" he asked quietly. "I want to give you some of the most intense pleasure you have ever experienced. In an instant, I slid myself out from underneath him, his cock emerging from my cunt with an audible pop. As I shimmied across the bed towards my nightstand, I left a tell-tail trail of our combined fluids across my bedspread. Upon reaching the nightstand I opened the drawer that contained the arsenal of sex toys my hubby and I had collected over the last few months including my little black friend.

"What do we have here?" Bill asked, as he picked up my favorite toy. "It looks like maybe you have been fantasizing about black cock for awhile," causing me to blush. "Yes" I said shyly. "Well, what would you think about having two big black cocks at once" he asked as he reached for a bottle of lubricant. What did he mean I thought to myself? Surely he didn't want to put either in my tight little ass, there was no way either would fit, or was there?

When Bill rolled over onto his back and positioned the base of my little black friend between his thighs with the shaft an inch or so parallel to his own, I knew exactly what he wanted me to do. "Come on baby," he said, "once you try this you'll never want anything less." Although apprehensive about what I was about to try, I stood up over him lowered myself to my knees and tried to position my cum soaked twat over his manhood, trying to forget about the presence of my little black friend that was waiting to go up my ass. As I lowered myself down onto his thick shaft, I guided the head towards my opening and slowly sank down onto it, savoring the soft rubbery texture as it slid back into my waiting void.

When I had taken the first several inches of his manhood into me and was still well above my little black friend, I felt Bills lubricated fingers slide into my butt-crack. Slowly and methodically, he worked one and then two of his large fingers into my puckered asshole while I slowly pumped my wet twat up and down the first few inches of his thick shaft. As I thrust myself onto his manhood, I felt his fingers work deeper and deeper into my ass, using a twisting motion as he began to slide them in and out of me. The combined sensation was beyond belief and I instantly felt yet another orgasm building deep within me. My body shuddered wildly as I came, causing me to relax further while I instinctively sank myself further down onto Bill's manhood.

As I reached the level of my little black friend, Bill withdrew his fingers from my bum and guided the velvety head of my toy to my rim, pulling me down gently as he did. In an instant I felt my asshole stretch widely as the fat head pushed into my semi-relaxed and well-lubricated hole. "Oh god" I gasped as I pushed myself down a little harder onto the penetrating members, feeling the rim of the head on my toy push beyond my opening and slide into my butt. The sensation of total fullness was beyond description as the two large members probed deeper and deeper into me, instantly triggering yet another intense orgasm.

As my orgasm came on strong, I forced myself down hard onto the two massage poles, burying both to the hilt as I moaned in ecstasy. As I came down from my intense high, I began to work myself up and down on the two members, riding Bill like a whore that had undergone lifelong sexual deprivation. Each time that I came down hard on the two members triggered another orgasm, causing me to buck and squirm wildly as I came again and again while Bill pressed up into me. "Cum in my cunt, flood me with your sperm," I growled as I came down hard onto his groin, impaling myself with the full length of both shafts.

With that, Bill had held out as long as he could and I felt his massive meat start to swell and pulsate within me. In an instant, I felt the first jet of his cum splatter hard against my cervix, triggering the start of yet another intense orgasm. With the onset of the most intense I orgasm I had ever experienced, I fell forward onto his torso and eagerly stuck my tongue into Bill's mouth as we engaged in a passionate French kiss. As I fell forward I felt several more jets of Bill's sperm shoot into my waiting twat and he grasped the base of my little black friend and shoved it forward, driving the full length of the shaft up my ass to where the balls entered my butt crack. As he held the dildo deep in my ass, Bill pumped his massive cock in and out of my cunt as more and more of his hot cum erupted inside me, eventually running down the sides of his shaft and onto my bedspread. As the last of his cum shot into me, we both collapsed onto the bed completely exhausted and spent.

After a few minutes of rest, Bill slowly withdrew the huge dildo from my widely stretched ass and I raised my well-used pussy off of the intruder housed within it. As I got up, torrents of white sperm ran from my widened slit and onto Bills, flat stomach and pubic mound. Instinctively, I went down and licked up as much of the precious fluid as I could, savoring its wonderful taste as it ran down my throat. We both finally collapsed in each other's arms on my bed and slept together until the first rays of sunlight peeked through the blinds. "See ya around" he said as he left, "I had a great time."

"I look forward to doing this again and having your husband try a round or two with Tina"

After Bill had left, I cleaned up as much of the evidence that I could and sat there and thought through what had happened. I couldn't believe what I had done and how truly addicted I had become to the sensation that could be achieved only with a large or better yet an oversized cock. There was no turning back now. I had become a cock-loving slut and there was little I could do to ward it off. Even my hubby, the toys and occasional swinging episodes would not be enough to keep me satisfied. To make matters worse, my experience with Bill had opened yet another door into my sexuality. I felt that I owed it to myself to try a double penetration experience with two real and preferably large cocks in my ass and pussy at the same time. Who knows, with time and the acquisition of further experience, I may even consider having yet another cock in my mouth simultaneously. With my newly acquired fantasies rapidly becoming sexual objectives rather than dreams, my only option was clear, I needed to have a boyfriend or two that I knew had the capacity to satisfy me when I needed it. My only problem was getting my hubby to see it that way.

While I awaited my husband's return, I made the decision that I was going to have some boyfriends, with or without his approval. After all, it was his actions that started all of this in the first place. As I thought about it further, this venture wouldn't necessarily have to be a unilateral effort all the time. I would have no objection to having Mark watch on occasion and with maybe even actively participate in the fulfillment of my double and/or multiple penetration fantasies. Even if he chose not to watch or join in, I would always be willing to tell him about my experiences. How could he pass on such a deal? Over the next few days, I placed several on line personal ads and have already received a few emails and I am eagerly awaiting more. I can't wait to see his reaction when I tell him my decision and eagerly look forward to what my adventure holds in store for me.

Denise XXXX

St. Louis, MO

coppered
coppered
96 Followers