Babs Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Barbara looked up from the screen of the phone, she realized several people were looking up at her and smiling widely. She started down the stairs and realized she was excited; in a way she had never been before. She felt like the star of one of those romantic movies descending a staircase to an awaiting throng of admirers. Robert trailed along behind, like a footman in the movies.

One couple came forward and offered their hands to her while she was still on the bottom step -- a huge bald headed black man and a very short but full figured woman with mousy brown hair and buck teeth. Barbara immediately thought of her as a little rabbit. The man spoke first, with a deep baritone voice.

"Welcome! I know this is your first time here, because I would have remembered you. I am pleased to have you here, and" he glanced down at her ankle, "available!" He looked Robert in the eye and shook his hand warmly. "Hello, my lucky new friend with the beautiful hot wife. Are you caged or active?"

Robert couldn't speak, but the brown haired woman did, laughing and pointing to Robert's pants. "Active, Tee!"

"Please to meet you. They call me "Tee" and you are called..."

"Robert! He squeaked uncomfortably. "This is my wife, Barbara." Barbara offered her hand and Tee made a show of lifting it to his lips and kissing it.

The tiny woman spoke. "I am called Bunny! I know, right, buck teeth. But they have certain advantages, and the nickname is appropriate, especially here. Tee is short for ten of spades if you know what I mean Barbara!" She looked up at Robert. "Maybe you and I could get to know each other while we enjoy watching Tee make Barbara's toes curl up?"

Suddenly glib salesman Robert could not speak, and Barbara realized she was wet. She would have to remain standing, because of she sat down now, with no panties, she would leave a little 'snail trail' on the seat. Maybe that was normal here? She managed to tell Tee they were not ready to swim yet but asked for his phone number. Robert's leg vibrated.

Tee smiled. "I am flattered, but we must include Bunny and Robert, too. It makes it better for all of us. I will await your call."

As Barbara finished entering the number into the phone, another couple approached -- a man in in his forties who looked a little like a cowboy. Slightly greying hair and beard, a bit of a 'dad bod' with one those shirt tail out shirts covering his 'love-handles' and his brunette wife in a low-cut red dress that she should have put away in her closet ten years and thirty pounds ago. She had a pretty face and big breasts that were trending towards dumpy, but a warm smile and a perky attitude.

"I'm Terry and this is my wife Judy" the man began. "We are sort of the unofficial greeter for newbies, so welcome!"

Judy spoke to Barbara. "I saw that Tee has already spotted you. He may have rushed his approach, but he is a very nice man, and he can be very patient when it really counts. You know? We truly enjoy him! What are you two into?"

Barbara again explained their situation and collected another phone number. Judy stood on her tiptoes and kissed Robert on the cheek. "I am going to be in the voyeur room a little later. Maybe you two can watch along with Terry. I would love that."

They were then approached by a couple in their sixties that looked fit and happy, with an offer to join them in the red room. Then by a real hippie couple in sneakers and tie-dyed shirts that smelled vaguely of patchouli oil. They got phone numbers from both.

Then another text came in on Barbara's burner phone. "Pick out three men that appeal to you that you haven't met so far. Point them out to Robert one by one and tell him you are seriously considering fucking them. He must go introduce himself, then bring them over to you and introduce you formally, and you must record their phone numbers, too. Explain to Robert that this is another thing he must complete to get his reward tonight." Barbara was suddenly even more excited than ever. She scanned the room and found a tall, sculpted man who looked like an athlete of some kind.

"Robert, do you see that tall man in the blue Hawaiian shirt and jeans over by the bar?"

Robert looked and nodded. "I think I want to fuck him! Go over and introduce yourself to him, and then bring him over and introduce him to me."

Robert's leg vibrated again, but he did not object. He just gulped and started over toward the guy. He had always been able to schmooze anybody, hadn't he? Barbara was certainly not a tough sell. But he was so excited he had trouble getting his words out.

Barbara saw the man turn to look at her, and she shivered involuntarily. Then he put his arm on Robert's shoulder and spoke in his ear. Robert turned white, but then stumbled over toward Barbara and made a fumbling introduction. The man spoke first.

"I am pleased to meet you both, and I would love to enjoy your wife!" Barbara explained their situation tonight and asked for his phone number, which he supplied. Barbara pointed out another compact but muscular black man, and Robert sauntered over to him with a bounce in his step. Mission accomplished, and another phone number. Barbara was now buzzing with excitement.

Robert was too, and he had a suggestion. "Let me pick the next one?"

That somehow made her even more excited. "Okay but make it good!"

Robert scanned the crowd. He had always been a big baseball fan and he knew all the stats and trivia way back in history. Serendipitously, he spotted two athletic looking guys dressed in baseball uniform style shirts, and long baseball socks, but only jockstraps and no pants. They were with a tall redheaded woman who was dressed the same way, except with little black panties instead of a jockstrap. Robert started talking to them, introduced himself, and then pointed out Barbara. All three smiled broadly.

"Looks promising, Robert. We can surely hit for the cycle with a babe like that, but you must bat cleanup. Okay?" He winked at Robert, who nearly passed out. The man put a hand on Robert's shoulder. "Stand easy buddy. We all know what we like, eh? Might as well enjoy it while we can!"

Robert walked back over to Babs, and she added their phone numbers to her collection. Another text came in. "Almost ready. One more task. Go to the stripper pole on the left side of the stage and dance to the next two songs. In the first pop your breasts out of the top your dress to show them off. For the second, put your top back up but pull your skirt up so everyone can see you have no panties on. Make eye contact with all the men you find attractive, and make sure Robert notices. Then go back out to the car and text me for further instructions. "

Babs felt like a movie star immediately, and each beat of the electronic bass in the music seemed to land right between her legs, resonating and stimulating. Robert was hardly able to stand up, and his face was turning red. She could see the little tent in his pants from up on the stage. Tee was standing tall, moving to the music, and painting her body with his gaze. Bunny was trying to mimic Barbara's moves while bumping her hips into Tee. Terry and Judy watched with interest, and the tall guy in the blue Hawaiian shirt blew her a kiss. The three baseball fans cheered her on, too. By the time the second song finished, she felt like she was floating on a sexual cloud.

Robert took her hand and they walked out to the car, then just sat there. She took out her phone and texted Sally McCord. Sally responded instantly.

"You need to find us now. The phone numbers you collected will give you the room number. Your clues for the hotel are REMAIN, SPAN, and CHAMBERS. Think synonyms."

Barbara was not thinking straight. Neither was Robert.

"Damn, Barb, your smell is overpowering in the car. I love it!" He reached under her dress with his right hand and began to play with her wet snatch. She groaned but read the three clues to him. "Synonyms for REMAIN?"

He stumbled, but his fingers kept working. "Unchanged, stay, continue?"

"For SPAN?"

"Spread, extent, bridge, interval, reach?"

"For CHAMBERS?"

"Room, bedroom, suite, auditorium, hall, cell...."

"Too many possibilities!"

Robert gulped. It can't be far away. I think I've got it! I'll drive toward it so we can see if that's it." He used his left hand on the wheel.

"What hotel"

"You think about the room number while I try to drive to my guess."

Babs was still having trouble thinking straight. She used the buttons on the phone to scroll through the numbers in the phone's contacts. Most of them were newer mobile numbers that began with the same area code, but there was no pattern she could see past that. Could it be that simple?

Robert was driving faster than the speed limit. He had gone east on the industrial street, then south on the frontage road of the Interstate. Soon he pulled up at a Staybridge Suites. "Remain, span, chambers, right? What room should we try?"

Barbara sighed. "Room 737, I think"

The exterior of the hotel was brightly light, as was the lobby. Barbara was conscious of her wetness and felt like everyone knew it and was staring at her. It just made her more excited. They walked to the elevators and went up to the seventh floor. They knocked on the door of room 737 and wondered if it would be answered, and what would happen inside.

When the knock came on the door of the suite, Sally McCord smiled a tight little smile. "Heads up, among other things, Adam! I am going to say some things you have never heard before, and we are going to do some things we have never done before. You are going to have to trust me and go along with whatever I tell you and do without any hesitation or discussion. You are going to have to trust that everything I tell you to do is necessary to solve the Babs and Robert problem permanently, and that there is no other way to do it. Agreed?"

Pretty big ask. But she had certainly delivered on all her promises so far. "Okay, Sally. Even if some of the stuff you want is really just for your amusement and not really required, I will do it because I love you."

She got that 'hand in the cookie jar' look, but then her expression melted, and she smiled, kissed me, and opened the door, almost like a realtor beckoning a prospect to come into a listing. It was what the hotel called a "kitchen suite" which meant it had a little kitchen, making it bigger than most rooms here and with a separate bedroom area with two queen sized beds. There was also a separate seating area.

"Have a seat next to each other. We are all going to talk things out for a few minutes before we begin. I am a state licensed professional counselor, complete with master's degree, but I normally to not practice marriage counseling. Tonight, I am not functioning in a professional capacity, I am just a woman you know, and I am not bound by normal therapeutic ethics. But Robert is a valued employee of Adam's, I am Adam's best friend, and I love him, so I am making an exception for you two. When I ask either of you a question, answer with the first thing that pops into you head. No editing, no thinking about how someone else might answer or what someone else might think. The whole truth and nothing but the truth. Because if we don't resolve this correctly now, there will be hell to pay in the very near future!"

A little voice in my head said there might be hell to pay in any case, but I didn't say it out loud.

She turned to Babs. "Barbara, you enjoy making Robert watch you with Adam. You enjoyed making him introduce you to other men tonight for the purpose of cuckolding him. Is that because you enjoy humiliating him?"

"It was, at first. I just thought the whole idea was sick and disgusting, and that it just meant he wanted to destroy our marriage and leave me and the girls in ruins. I hated him, and I was determined to humiliate and punish him, but to stay with him long enough so that the girls could go to college. But then...." She began to cry.

"Go on."

"But then I realized Robert wasn't really pushing me away, and he wasn't really humiliated, he was just really turned on. I wasn't sure what to think then."

Sally turned to Robert. "Were you humiliated?"

"A little at first. But it wasn't really a strong feeling. It was more like I had been socialized to feel ashamed and humiliated, but I truly just felt sexual excitement. I didn't hate Barbara; I was just amazed and how beautiful and sexual she was, and how crazy it made me. I wanted to see her be completely uninhibited, wildly sexual, and totally satisfied. I was obsessed with it!"

Sally looked interested. "Tell me, Robert, when Adam made you do submissive things in front of Barbara, did it turn you on?"

He looked dreamy eyed for a moment. "Yes, not because I was being submissive, but that it was so nasty!"

"So, you didn't regret it?"

He smiled. "No, not after I realized how exciting it was. It was like discovering something new."

Barbara snorted, and Sally looked at her. "Learning opportunity, Barbara! You will learn something about yourself and develop a deeper understanding and some humility with respect to Robert's emotions."

Sally sat on the sofa and patted the carpet right in front of her. "Come here, Babs!" A commanding voice. "Adam and Robert are going to watch...." she paused, and pulled up her basic black dress, "while you eat my pussy!"

All color drained from Barbara's face, but she did not move away from the couch. I felt like all the color had left my face, too. Was this one of the 'things we have never done' that Sally mentioned? Was I willing to go along with this? My dick clearly approved.

Apparently, Robert did too. "Oh God! he muttered.

That must have reminded Sally of something. "Robert, off with those clothes! You too Babsie!"

Babsie?

Sally held her hands out between her thighs, and spread her legs, clearly indicating where she expected Barbara's head to end up. Babs had a panicked look on her face as she slipped out of her midnight blue dress. She had no bra or panties. She looked at me and at Robert, with a wild look on her face. She looked frightened, but her nipples betrayed her excitement.

Sally wiggled her fingers, and Babs fell to her knees. "Be a good girl, Babsie! Just use your tongue at first. Do it just the way you would like it, slow and gentle, but be thorough. Very thorough. I want Adam and Robert to see me come. Make it so!"

Babs was tentative at first, but soon Sally was making approving noises. I was suddenly so hard I couldn't breathe. Didn't see that coming. Sally put both hands on Barbara's head and begin to move it languidly in circles. I realized Sally was enjoying herself. "Now suck that pussy, you slut!"

Robert groaned, but I could not tear my eyes away to look at him. His breathing was very audible, though, even above the slurping and sucking noises Barbara was making.

Sally's eyes popped open, and she looked right at me. She got that wild look, and I realized she was having a big orgasm. Barbara was making just as much noise as Sally was. Sally shivered and her legs vibrated in the air for a moment. She bent at the waist and pulled Barbara's head up towards her face. Barbara's face was shiny wet. Sally kissed her, then pushed her back down between her legs, and pulled her knees up further in the air. "Now eat my ass, bitch!"

Robert stood up, and almost fell over. Then he moved over next to Barbara and bent down to get a better viewing angle. He began to jack himself, obviously (I hoped) forgetting that I was even there. Barbara was getting into it, but Sally's eyes opened again, and she looked at Robert frigging himself, then at me. She smiled like she knew something I didn't.

"Okay, Babsie! You have bright future as a carpet muncher, dear. Now it is time for you to do something for Robert."

Barbara looked puzzled.

"How long has it been since you sucked your husband off, Babsie?"

Barbara looked puzzled for a moment. "Two years."

"That changes now, dear. At least twice a week from now on." Babs made a face.

"But I can show you a way you will both like a lot more than two years ago." Sally smiled. "Let's go into the bedroom."

She directed Babs up onto one of the queen sized beds. "Up on all fours, Barbara. Robert, you stand in front of her. Adam, behind her. Robert, are you watching me?"

He was, avidly. She unzipped my pants and took out my cock which was now quite hard. "I am going to get this nice fat cock wet so Adam can fuck your lovely wife with it, Robert. Okay?"

Robert could only nod yes as if in a trance, as Sally took me in her mouth and drooled all over me. Then, making sure Robert was watching, she took my dick in her hand and lined me up for doggy style entry into Babs.

"Slip on into her Adam, but stay all the way in. Don't move back out yet."

Barbara was hot and wet, and it took real self-control to stop myself from just pumping her straight away, but I paused when she was fully penetrated. Sally looked at Robert. His face was red as a beet.

"Barbara, here's the deal. From now on, whenever another man is taking you from behind, Robert can put his cock in your mouth if he wants to and you will suck him like a loving wife should. You will look him in the eye. If he comes, and he will, quickly, you will swallow it all!"

Robert moved his cock up and Barbara tentatively took it in her mouth. Sally nodded to me, and I began to fuck Babs. I watched as Robert shifted his gaze from my cock to his wife's mouth around his cock. He smiled like a kid on Christmas morning. "Oh God!" he said.

In less than a minute he obviously shot off in Babs' mouth, and she made a funny noise, but took it all down.

"Good job, Babsie!" Sally cried. Robert's suddenly floppy cock dropped out of Barbara's mouth. Sally put one hand under Robert's chin and made him look at her. "Was that good for you, Robert?"

"Incredible!"

"Barbara, I want you to watch Robert's cock. If it gets hard again, take it in your mouth again. Adam, pull out of Barbara and lay your dick on the small of her back. Robert, look at that shiny wet cock that was just in your wife."

Robert stared as if in a trance.

"Give her two hard strokes, Adam, and then pull out and show it to Robert again."

This was new, but I didn't mind at all. Barbara made two squeaking noises and then I pulled it out again. The wave of aroma was unmistakable. I repeated. Two thrusts and then show Robert. Two thrusts and show. Like sets at the gym. Barbara made funny noises. So did Robert.

Suddenly his cock rose up, even thought it was only a few minutes since his last orgasm. Sally grinned.

"What do you see, Babsie?"

"A hard cock."

What do you do, Babsie?" She took it in her mouth.

Sally slapped my ass. "Good girl Barbara! Give her all you've got Adam!"

I did. She was pushing back at me with all her might, and sucking Robert like a big lamprey.

"You know Robert, Adam is not going to stop until he comes in your wife. And then you are going to have to eat it all!" Robert made a noise like a hungry puppy. I guess he was.

Sally cupped my butt with one hand and tickled my taint with her finger. "Give her that hot come Adam!" I soon did.

Babs seemed to be triggered by it, I think she came too. At least her pussy vibrated and grabbed at me.

Robert took Barbara's face and held it in his hands. "Your face looks so beautiful when you come, Barb!"

I pulled out of her, with a squishy sucking sound, trailing a few drops of white come across the back of her thighs, and she made a little disappointment noise.

"Roll over on your back, Babsie, and show Robert your freshly fucked pussy!"

She did, and he gazed at it longingly. Barbara spread her legs brazenly and teased him with it.

Sally said, "You've got to the make her come again, too, Robert, like a good husband should!"