Backdoor Bukakke Bride Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jim's best man, Andre came jogging up. Realizing she now had someone to talk to, she spilled everything to her husband's best friend, the only person who knew Jim as well or better than she. He was especially susceptive to her woes, because he recently dumped his girlfriend of only a couple months for roughly the same reasons.

By the end of lunch they had a very steamy evening planned. As many clean and good-looking trustworthy hung bucks as Andre could find -- with a hot, eager little fuck toy for them to play with all night long.

Kimi was getting ready to let loose! "Okay, studs, into the living room! What's-your-name, you bring the oil and the camera." The camera followed Kimi's swinging ass into the living room, as she reached behind her to undo her bra. The other fellas stripped down and kicked off their sneaks.

A couple brothas headed for the CD rack to spin some bumps, while a few others started sparkin' some dank.

"What the fuck is this? T Rex? Idn't that the song that goes like... Get it on! Bang a gong! Get it on!?" They started laughing and looking for something else with some meat on it.

"Hey!" Kimi shouted. "That's mine! You don't fuck with Marc Bolan! Put that on, I think it's appropriate. Don't you, Dre?"

"You bet -- anything you want,, Kim. Respect the lady's house, meatheads, or you're getting bounced. Got it?" He eyed the young men scornfully, then chuckled a little at his unusually stern manor.

The other guys were blazing and talking as they watched Kimi drop to her knees in front of one smooth brotha. She didn't bother talking; she just found the guy with the biggest tool and started slobbing his knob. She used both hands to feed the dark monster into her ravenous mouth, like she was trying to wolf down a really big sub sandwich.

The cameraman got between the dude's legs and got a really good underneath shot of Kimi licking, swallowing, and slobbering on the massive cock. She leaned forward on her hands and stuck her ass out for anyone who wanted a piece. She sucked the pole deeper into her mouth and started humming.

One baller felt froggy, and knelt down behind her. Guiding his hard cock towards her, he found her wet pussy and started to push in.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa!" Kimi quickly stopped sucking the mammoth schlong, and put her hand in front of her moist vagina. "Andre, didn't you tell them?"

"Yeah, actually I did. But apparently this brotha's head is too full of smoke to hear right." He got right into the offender's grill. "Listen up, son! I said no pussy, remember! That spot is reserved for my boy James. This is his house! Don't forget it!" He came close to smacking the addle-brained nitwit, but who could blame him for wanting to dive into Kimi's shaved, pink, wet sweetness.

Everyone else got on the same page very quickly. After getting schooled, the young thug placed the tip of his cock at her loosened, oily backdoor.

"That's better! Thank you...mmm, oooh yeah...thank you, thank you..." Kimi started mumbling. She resumed snacking on the long black shaft in front of her.

The cameraman showed some initiative and got some close-ups of the cock in her ass. Jim started stroking faster when he saw the familiar sight of hard dark meat spreading his wife's sweet buns apart. The cock pulled out, showing Jim the dark hole he loved so much! He ached to be there, to be that guy wrecking Kimi's rectum. He fought the anger, remembering the sacrifice Kimi was going through.

The new guy was going deep but seemed to be holding back; maybe he was afraid of another verbal whipping by Andre. Jim secretly hoped someone with more balls would take over. Kimi seemed to have the same plan, because she soon motioned another over to replace the slacker.

The new guy definitely was not going to disappoint. He spanked her ass hard, then pulled back on her long black pony tail. "Where do you want my cock, bitch?!" He spanked her reddened ass again, harder.

"My ass, you stupid fucker!" she spat. "Shove it up my ass!" Kimi squeaked as the young hung stud roughly manhandled her ass cheeks. The camera showed her asshole opened, but ready for more. Stuffing his long cock inch after inch with little regard for her safety, the stud bottomed out and started riding her hard. Kimi surprised him by tightly gripping his thick pole with her ass cheeks. She swirled her hips round and round as she seemed to be milking his muscle deeper and deeper.

Kimi was in heaven! Her orgasm started as soon as the kitchen door knocked! These guys were really just an extension of the dildos she bought earlier, except they fucked her harder, longer and could... and could... CUM!

"Oh, god! I'm cumming!" Kimi tore her mouth away from the thick, drooling cock and started throwing herself back against the dick in her spasming ass. The orgasmic tsunami hit her body hard as she started to shudder violently! Her pussy was a frothy mess of excitement when the wave passed and her orgasm finally wound down. She slumped forward and rubbed her abused ass lovingly.

"Thank you so, so much! I think you deserve a special treat for that incredible boning. Turn around," Kimi looked up at the panting young stud and smiled, raising her eyebrows. "Turn around please. Thank you! Now bend over... mmm, perfect."

Kimi reached out to stroke the young man's sweaty buns. She brought her face closer and opened her mouth. She stuck out her tongue and licked his crack from the balls up. Spreading his ass with both hands, she swiped his ass with shorter and shorter licks finally ending up at his luscious chocolate star.

Jim felt a deep pang of envy right then. Kimi only licked his ass when she was especially horny. He felt himself lucky it happened almost everyday, but he never took it for granted. Now his sweet wife was licking a stranger's ass. He was almost pissed!

The cameraman took the cue and came closer to the action. Kimi nuzzled her face deep into the young man's ass crack, plunging her wet tongue deeper into his asshole. She brought her hands down to his hard cock and began stroking it while sucking and eating his asshole with a voracious hunger.

"Goddammit! This Nip bitch is crazy!" No one has ever eaten his ass before, and the stroking of his cock was too much. The young buck was at the end of his tether! He pulled away from her and aimed his loaded cock at her face.

Kimi simply opened her mouth and waited patiently. She was rewarded with a ton of hot cum splashing all over her face! When his cock was done spurting, she grabbed it roughly and sucked the rest out leaving him twitching and groaning.

This party was rolling now! The other fellas crowded around the kneeling girl and waited for their turn. Kimi didn't know where to start! With all that swollen, throbbing meat dangling in front of her, she started getting dizzy.

One stud stepped up and smacked her face with his hot rod. Then he did it again, smacking Kimi's open mouth with a wet SLAP. Kimi started laughing and waved in everyone else to drop some heavy black rain on her upturned face.

The camera sent Jim a great shot of a mountain of cock spanking his tiny wife's beautiful face. He could barely see it through all the cocks, but he could hear her rapture.

One cock disappeared into her mouth. Then everyone seemed to take a step back. Kimi quickly showed her skills, and started stroking the new shaft with her tiny hand while sucking hard on the tip.

Another cock stepped up and demanded some attention. Without missing a beat, Kimi stroked the other one and switched her hungry mouth to it. She bobbed between both, but soon the two cocks were close enough together that she could get them to her mouth.

Kimi could just fit them both past her wet sucking lips. She slurped greedily at the mouthful of meat. Her tongue slathered the shiny heads and probed each slit deeply. Both men took turns, each trying to shove his cock deeper, distorting her face with gigantic bulges in her cheeks.

Finally Kimi settled on one and went to work. The camera got a very vivid side close-up of her swallowing every inch of the slick black shaft. She went extremely deep at the base of the cock, rubbing her nose into the pubic bone. Then she showed how much she had learned in the last year by sticking her tongue out to lick his fat hairy nuts. Her spit was collecting on the bottom of his sack, and from her chin it dripped onto her heaving chest and bouncing tits.

The man's hands grabbed her bobbing head as he started hollering! She pushed herself away just in time to catch the first blast on her tongue. The second and third shot straight to the back of her throat. The rest dribbled onto her messy chin, and smeared back onto his cock when Kimi started cleaning the rest out happily.

The others gathered back around, and Kimi squatted down in front of each of them, happily showing them who was exactly was the fucking boss here.

Kimi swallowed so much cock, she didn't know when it would end. But she didn't want it to end! Within a half hour, her unquenchable thirst for tangy meat sauce had made her face a dripping, white gooey mess!

Miles away, Jim had shot his load in a plastic cup, and was happily working on a second. His wife had never looked sexier, or more lost in the act of sex. He watched her scoop most of the mess into her insatiable mouth, then sit back on her heels to take a breath. He wondered what other crazy shit she had up her sleeve next!

12