Bad Decisions Ch. 01-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think I should." He replied and positioned himself so he could feel her pubes on the tip of his dick, but before he could do anything more she reached between them, grabbed his dick and pushed herself up onto it, the warmth of her pussy engulfing him as she gasped and he followed through with his first thrust, eliciting a slightly too loud moan from her and he remembered that her mother was upstairs.

Something that she too seemed to remember as she covered her mouth and giggled, before wrapping her arms around his neck and kissing him as he slid out and thrusted again, keeping her thighs pushed back as she moaned into their kiss. Eventually breaking it and gasping with each thrust, her walls embracing him as he seemed to go deeper with every motion, all the while trying not to lose himself in how she felt.

Though it was by no means his first time, in the past few months actual sex had found itself lacking and was replaced Rosie Palm and her five sisters, but that wasn't what made this so good that much he knew, yet whatever it was he couldn't put a finger on it, and for the moment decided it was of little importance.

Instead choosing to focus on keeping time with her rhythm, their bodies rocking together in unison, her pussy clenching around him like she was a succubus intent on sucking his soul out through his dick, heaven knows, if she was, he just might have let her.

"Fuck." She whined as he broke the rhythm with a deep thrust, sending her digging her nails into his back, then scraping her hands along and up to his neck to pull his face closer to hers for a hungry kiss, "From behind." She whispered through the kiss, and he wasted no time in complying once they parted. Pulling out as she turned over and raised her ass to him, giving an eager wiggle as he positioned himself and in one stab, sunk his entire length into her pussy, the feeling of warmth and wetness washing over him once again while he gripped her sides and began to take her in slow and steady strokes.

There was so much more he wanted to do to Kat, but his voice of reason stayed active enough to remind him that they were not alone in the house, so he settled for reaching forward to massage her breasts while they continued to fuck.

Kat on the other hand, seemed to lose all semblance of control and began to drive her ass back firmly, knocking him slightly off balance, and breaking the rhythm, but quickly he caught himself and matched her thrusts, his pelvis slapping against her ass with each one.

Soon she her moans began to escape like a floodgate had been opened, and she buried her face in the arm of the couch, her pussy beginning to twitch and tighten around him, signalling that she was reaching her peak, prompting him to thrust even harder, forcing her forward until she was lying on her stomach, hands clenched into fist as her arms hung off the couch, and she began to shudder under him as she came, her pussy almost coaxing him to orgasm, one he barely held back long enough to pull out and shoot a string of cum across her back, immediately afterwards dwindling to a few spurts that ended up on her ass and panties, before he fell back onto the couch and she laid unmoving for a few moments, breathing heavily as the cum slid down the arch of her back, leaving a trail on her sweat sheened skin.

"Alright, so, I think, we're good." She said through staggered breaths.

"We're good?" He questioned with a slight laugh and she nodded in response.

"Yeah, it's all out of our system." She said very matter-of-factly, and for a moment he felt like someone punched him in the stomach.

"Right, yeah." He replied as she fixed her underwear and got off the couch, then quickly grabbed her shirt and did a half-naked dart through the house and presumably to her room, leaving droplets of cum trailing behind her.

'Not her brightest idea.' He thought to himself with a sigh as he stood and fixed himself, then got some tissues and cleaned up the spots, which thankfully stopped at the bottom of the stairs, and he dumped the tissue and returned to his cereal, that had now soaked up on the milk and congealed into a soggy mess, then he chose to dump and grab instead an apple from the fridge before going into the den and turning on the Xbox, his mind now rife with new thoughts about Kat, thoughts that he hoped to forget about by shooting someone's character in the face in a few rousing matches on Advanced Warfare.

After a couple matches it worked fine enough, he was too busy laughing at anyone who took it upon themselves to complain about anything in the match, and once he finished his apple, he slowly began to rise from the bottom of the leader board to about midway, since C.O.D had never been one of his strong suits, at least not online gameplay anyway.

"Patrick, remember the dog part this evening." He heard Kat call as she trotted down the stairs, coming into view with her haversack over her shoulder and laptop in one hand, breaking his concentration and sending his mind back to wondering about her, as she looked absolutely ravishing in a sweater, leggings and boots.

"Uh... yeah..." He replied and she smiled and stepped through the door, the respite the C.O.D offered disappearing as his character died and the kill-cam showed his enemy running away.

Still, he tried to continue playing, but to no avail, he ended back up at the bottom of the leader boards, his mind wandering to Kat again, and how nonchalant she seemed afterwards, truthfully he knew it was stupid, after all, she was family, and that was that. Yet, he couldn't believe it was as simple as just getting it out of her system.

With a sigh he left the lobby, shutdown the console, then left the den and returned to his room, and just laid in bed with his headphones in, until he drifted off to sleep.

Chapter 3 - Technical Difficulties

About a week had passed since Patrick's sordid encounter with Kat, and not a day had gone by that it didn't cross his mind. Kat on the other hand, seemed only too content to act entirely as though it hadn't happened, so maybe it was really just as she said, 'getting it out of her system,' but when would it be out of his, was an entirely different question.

It had been so strange to him that after that moment, Kat just acted normal. Everything just seemed to fall back into place, she came home, and kept her word about the trip to the dog park, but stopped along the way to pick up her boyfriend, who seemed so very unenthused about even being there and kept his face glued to the screen of his phone for the better part of the evening. Yet she fawned over him the entire time, leaving Patrick to play with Dipper - play being Patrick tugging the toy away from Dipper after he fetched it.

But it wasn't just the dog park, it was how things were around the house, she would still talk to him like normal, she even still asked him if he wanted to go to soccer, but he chose to turn down the invitation, since she said she mentioned she was bringing her boyfriend. It was petty, but he figured a night at home wouldn't kill, and instead stayed in and watched T.V. with his uncle and aunt.

Yet as much as he tried, he couldn't shake the thoughts or the memory, and instead found himself paying closer attention to her. Watching her closely every time she passed his eyes, and soon her face ran rampant through his dreams. Her gentle brown eyes and plump lips, the dimples that'd show every time she smiled, and lately the ponytail that she kept her hair styled in, and often found himself tempted to pull. But it wasn't just her face that he'd see, it was the tattoo at the base of her neck, the fullness of her breasts, and dark colour of her nipples, the dimples in the small of her back, her perky ass. It was as if the entirety of her body was seared into his mind.

Just thinking about her sent a tingle through him, but he tried to push it out of his mind and focus instead on the current soccer match, even if it was just a replay of an old game, it was still interesting enough to watch.

"Patrick I'm going to the store, do you want anything?" His aunt asked walking into the den.

"Maybe some cheez-its?" He replied while she looked around for something, sucking her teeth when she noticed the phone on the arm of her chair.

"Ain't you eat enough of those?" He laughed, "I'll get them though, that's it?"

"Yeah, I'm pretty cool otherwise." He said, and with a nod she left, and moments later he heard the front door open and shut, he was alone.

The match finished soon after, the team he was rooting for lost, 3 - 1, it was mildly disappointing but he didn't put much stock in it, and instead switched off the T.V. before heading upstairs to shower.

Less than a minute later the warm water was washing over him, sending steam rising out of the tub as he soaped up and found his mind wandering again, back to Kat, and thinking about what she would look like with water pouring off of her, or soap bubbles covering her breasts.

Then the ringing doorbell quickly brought him back to reality and hissing 'fuck' under his breath, he wondered who could possibly be ringing the door, but with a sigh he did a semi rinse off, stepped out of the shower and wrapped the towel around his waist as he the doorbell rang again.

"Coming!" He shouted once he left the bathroom, a clearly futile attempt to let the person know, because the bell just rang again as he was rushing down the stairs, nearly losing his balance on the landing before he got to the door, and just then, the bell rang yet again, "Yes?!" He half shouted as he flung open the door and saw Kat standing there in full track clothes and sneakers, practically shivering as she slipped past him and into the house.

"Sorry, I forgot my key." She shook slightly and rubbed her hands together as he closed the door.

"What?" He asked suddenly feeling a bit more self-conscious while she began to chip up the stairs.

"I went jogging, shitty shitty decision, and I forgot my key." She shouted back as she closed her bedroom door and he returned to the shower, and finished rinsing himself before going to his room. Soon after he heard the shower begin to run again, and knew Kat would've gone in, sending his thoughts back to her body under the water, before he dressed and powered on his laptop for no particular reason.

No more than ten minutes later, Kat's voice came at his door, "Hey, Patrick?"

"Yo, it's open." He called, the self-conscious feeling all of a sudden returning to him as Kat entered in yoga pants and a tank top.

"I was wondering if you could help me with something on my laptop." She said not really looking at him, and he nodded in response, "Cool, well it's in my room when you're ready."

"Yeah, I'll come there now." He replied and with a nod she left, leaving the door slightly ajar, 'almost like a reminder.' He thought to himself with a slight laugh before getting up and going to her room, where she sat on the bed, looking half a second away from slamming her laptop into the ground.

"So sup?" He asked swinging the PC away from its imminent demise to look at it.

"It's moving really slow, like, really slow."

"You ever done a disk clean-up?" It was what he'd usually ask the first time, because more often than not a lot of people never seem to remember to do it, or even knew what it was, and from Kat's quizzical expression, he was guessing it was the latter, he laughed, "Alright, let me just..." He moved the mouse and it took a few seconds to respond, "You really weren't kidding about it moving slowly." He joked and she laughed.

"I told you, it sucks, I just need a new laptop. Thinking about getting a mac."

"Well, go for it, it'll certainly match the phone." He offered and continued to maneuver the mouse to what he wanted, while remembering her voice that day, what she said; "I came so hard I had to change my sheets." Now here he was, in her room, the same bed, and no more than inches apart, but, she'd gotten it out of her system.

Finally, he reached the setting and put the disk clean-up to run, and after waiting a few moments realized it was going to take forever, so he turned the laptop back to her.

"Don't break it, and just give me a shout when it's done." He said.

"You think this will make it better?"

"Well, I can tell you it's a start." He laughed and with a sigh she shook her head.

"I just need a new laptop." She said and laughing again he turned to leave, "Wait, Patrick."

"Yeah." He turned back to her.

"You want to?"

"What?" He asked, his heart skipping a beat.

"You know, fuck." The brazenness shocked him, and for a second he was speechless, sure he wanted to, but, just like this.

"I mean... I thought, you worked things out with your guy, and, you know, you got it out of your system." She offered a shrug in response, "Man, I mean, yeah, but, I dunno."

"Why not?" She whined like a kid, before getting to her knees on reaching out for him, guiding him towards her bed, "You want to right?" She asked when their faces were inches apart.

"Kat..." He started, but paused once she grabbed his dick through the fabric of his pants and focused her eyes on him.

"Mhm?"

"What happened to getting it out of your system?" Another shrug was offered before she slipped down and popped his dick out of the shorts, working her hand painstakingly slowly along the shaft as she watched him stiffen to capacity, then took the tip into her mouth, rolling her tongue around it as she sucked it like a lollipop, letting it ease slightly out of her mouth before sucking it back in, causing his knees to grow weaker.

Then without a shred of warning, she stopped and looked up at him, the spit covered tip of his cock propped lazily on her chin, "Do you still want to stop?" She questioned innocently, then smiled when he shook his head, and she took it as a sign to continue.

This time she didn't just stick to the tip, instead taking the full length of his cock into her mouth, and as he felt himself brush the back of her throat, a slight tingle shot up his spine, then slowly she ran her lips back along his length, easing him from her mouth as she settled at the tip again, before giving it a light peck and sitting back on her knees, admiring his erection like a craftsman would their handiwork.

"You know, I really like your cock." She said with a contemplative tone, "I mean, it's wrong right? I know you're my cousin, but, I just want to fuck you dry."

"It is wrong?" He replied quizzically, not sure what she wanted him to say as he cast a slight glance at his damp erection.

"Yeah, it is." She replied with a grin and slid off the bed, pushing him back and dropping to her knees in front of him, before motioning him forward with a finger.

As if she had him on a string he followed, taking two steps forward before being in range for her to wrap her lips back around his cock, this time much less playful and teasing, seemingly more intent on driving him over the edge, and took his cock right to the base with every motion, her tongue sliding along the underside as her lips stood tightly sealed around him.

It took all of Patrick's willpower to not grab her hair and face-fuck her, even if he partly thought she might be okay with it, he still opted to show some restraint. Instead enjoying the blowjob and slopping sounds that she began to make around his dick as he became slicked with spit, while her head bobbed rapidly back and forth.

"Damn." He groaned, knees growing weaker and he reached for the headboard in support, "You know, your mum just went to the store." He said and popping his dick out of her mouth, she wiped her lips and stood and kissed him, her mouth still warm and slippery from the blowjob, her tongue teasing his own before she ran it across his lips as she pulled away and sat back on the bed, pulling off her pants with a sly smile.

"Then we should do this quick." She offered, and no argument was found in his mind as he clambered onto the bed and pushed her back, yanking her panties up her thighs, prompting a playful laugh as he pulled them off and tossed them aside, leaving her shaved pussy exposed to him, a light sheen showing on her outer folds, his dick swelling a little more at sight, "Are you just going to stare at it, or get in here?" She questioned, her hands running along her thighs as she parted them and moved onto her pussy, spreading her lips apart to reveal the pink interior.

"What no foreplay?" He questioned, positioning the tip of his dick at her entrance.

With a shake of her head she replied, "Next time." Before he pressed into her, and she moved her hands to cover her face as she gasped in silent ecstasy.

"Fuck, Kat, you're tight." He managed, withdrawing for another thrust and with a smile she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"And what? You feel like you're going to pop?" She began to chuckle, but it quickly turned into a gasp when he thrusted again.

"Would you like that?" Biting her lip, she nodded in response, and he pondered for a moment, "So you're like a cum hungry slut then?" He questioned tentatively with another thrust.

"Do you want me to be?" She posed the question in such a sultry whisper that she could put a phone sex operator to shame, "Tell me you want to nut in my pussy, fill your little cousin with your cum?" Hearing her say those words almost pushed him over the edge, and he practically grinded to a halt when he pulled back for another thrust.

"I wouldn't be against it, buttt, cousins make dozens remember? And I'm not sure the family would approve." He joked and she managed a smile before she pulled him in for a kiss, wrapping her legs around his waist as she did.

"Maybe I want you to..." A moan broke her sentence, "But just fuck me harder."

"Like the little slut you are?" He was a bit bolder now as he thrusted firmer into her, picking up a steady pace as they continued, her moans becoming a bit louder, now unrestricted by the knowing fact that they were alone.

"Yes." She whined, prodding him on with her legs, and he slammed harder into her pussy, unsure when next the opportunity would present itself, and so he eagerly took full advantage of the moment, the last week disappearing from his memory, now being replaced instead by Kat's face as she moaned under him, and the thought of filling her pussy with cum until it overflowed.

With a deep thrust to break the rhythm, he dropped his head and planted a fierce kiss on her lips, one that she returned with just as much fervour, biting his lip as she dug her nails into his back while he continued to stroke into her before reaching down to squeeze her ass.

"Let me get on top." She said breaking the kiss, and with another thrust he complied, pulling out and rolling onto his back as she caught her breath, before sitting up and reverse straddling him, positioning herself above his dick before sliding down onto it with a contented sigh, and sat there seemingly savouring the moment before pushing herself up and then dropping back down, her ass slapping against his pelvis as she moaned before repeating.

"You still like my dick?" He questioned coyly with a light squeeze of her ass and she nodded, "Didn't catch that." He said, bringing his hand down on her ass for a slap that rang through the room and made her hiss before slamming down on his cock.

"Didn't know you were into spanking." She purred and began to roll her hips, grinding against him now as she ran her hands up to her breasts to massage them.

"I'm into some stuff." He replied squeezing her ass again, but this time pulled her cheeks apart to reveal her puckered asshole, that he slowly began to circle with his thumb.

"Mhm?" She moaned, then bracing herself against his knees, leaned forward when he pushed in his thumb and worked it slowly up to the first knuckle, "You wanna fuck my ass?" The question took him by surprise, and he paused for a moment as she continued to grind against him, pushing against his dick, and urging his thumb deeper into her ass at the same time.