Bad M.I.L.F Vol. 03 - The New Batch Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Chinese okay?"

I nodded as she retrieved her glasses and phone, dialing up some takeout. Malaya casually walked down the corridor to my bathroom. Seconds later, she was showering and playing music on her I-phone while cleaning my spunk off her athletic body. I was serenaded sitting in the buff by strains of Heathens by Twenty-One Pilots. I was sexually buzzed from the experience which had this odd, familiarity to it that left me somewhat crestfallen. There was this knocking at the door which went unanswered until Malaya appeared in one of my t-shirts which looked like a small dress on her petite frame. She paid for the food carrying it to the kitchen where she prepared plates for both of us. We didn't talk or anything opting to just share a space.

"Hey, can I give you some unsolicited advice?" She asked, munching on an eggroll.

"I don't know, sure lady."

"Just enjoy it; let it happen man and take the ride. You only live once and why fuck it up by thinking too much? Don't think about them, it will lessen you if you compare them; don't be their fuck boy. It's the only sane thing in an insane world and if one of them puts that fat ass in front of you; DIG IT THE FUCK OUT!! Yeah, you've got some potential, alright; and the cutest brown eyes."

"Psychology major, huh?"

"First session's free babe." Malaya went back to her meal scooping the remaining rice into her mouth before snatching the eggroll off my plate. I swatted at her butt as she walked by to my living room. I slowly finished my meal hearing her letting herself out minutes later. I felt lonely without her or anyone to share my bed. My thoughts centered on Chrystal, wondering what she was doing but dreading the answer.

*************************************************************************************

Life returned to normal over the next couple of days as I resumed classes and tried to mingle with friends. The days began to drag on as I wondered if I'd heard the last of the McIntyre women. My thoughts would still occasionally turn to a random member of their family in all their nude glory as I sat people watching in the cafeteria or other school areas. I pondered the advice of Malaya Padilla as I went about my business oddly dissatisfied with a female classmate who'd attempted to strike up a conversation with me. She was this moderately built brunette who did nothing for me visually. I ended up comparing her to Chrystal comically in my mind. I had to admit that I'd been spoiled because of my experiences, wondering if I'd ever find another woman I was "compatible" with after all my experiences after a friend suggested I stick solely to black women. I'd never thought of Chrystal in racial terms until that weekend reveal that she'd loaned me out to her mother and the accompanying reason. I felt like some prized horse most of the time I'd been around the McIntyre women. Not so much their matriarch, Catherine Brennan. The skills I'd learned from her daughter Cary Anne had been brought to bare on the Rubenesque matriarch to great effect. Later that evening, I was sitting in kitchen reading a text book when my phone rang.

"Hello?" Whoever was on the other side hung up the minute I spoke. I shrugged it off returning to my reading when my doorbell sounded out of the blue.

"The fuck?" I opened my front door surprised to find Catherine Brennan standing there. She looked uncomfortable and anxious, wrapped in an extra-large overcoat with her hair covered by a flowered print scarf. Shades covered her eyes as she looked half panicked standing out on my stoop.

"Please allow me inside, good sir." I shrugged moving aside as she rushed inside making sure to close the door behind herself. She peered out of my peephole as I took it all in.

"What are you doing here, Dean Brennan?" She clutched a hand to the collar of the rain coat looking apprehensive before removing her sunglasses.

"I feel absolutely horrible about the way things ended between us, when last we met!" Catherine stammered still looking around as if someone might jump out of the shadows.

"I'm sorry about that too."

"I did not take your feelings into consideration, and I felt compelled to make amends!"

"Hey, it's okay."

"I beg to differ good sir, I should have awoken you before leaving, but I erred in judgement leaving you with an absolutely false impression of me! I didn't mean to treat you so callously and I sincerely beg your forgiveness!!"

"I'm alright ma'am; it's okay."

"NO IT ISN'T!!" Catherine snatched the scarf from her head, letting her grey streaked locks fall just below her shoulders.

"Catherine?" Her hands were shaking so hard that I had to grab them. We exchanged glances before her intent became clear. I undid the sash and buckle before undoing three remaining buttons letting the over coat fall open.

Catherine Brennan stood before me wearing a one-piece, lilac colored chemise that did very little to hide her abundant, Rubenesque figure. The silken material was sheer leaving nothing to the imagination as Catherine stood awkwardly in front of me trying to hide her enormous, sloping breasts by draping an arm across her areolas while the other hand covered her sex. Catherine wasn't looking at me directly with this sort of stiff posture, shoulders hunched. Her face was made up professionally as I noticed she'd done something with her hair. A pair of matching heels covered her feet. She looked severely embarrassed by the situation. Catherine eventually lowered her hands robotically to her sides allowing me to look her over.

"What's going on?"

Her strange awkwardness continued as she robotically took two measured steps in my direction involuntarily rolling her freckled shoulders. Catherine slowly peered up into my face, her mouth agape before looking down into her own cavernous cleavage. Her eyes quickly jolted back in my direction as her thumbs hooked into the straps of her chemise, drawing them down as her massive breasts flopped out with this rubbery jiggle. The thick tan lines formed this perfect outline of the maternal brassiere she usually wore. This stood in direct contrast to the lingerie she was presently wearing which spoke to the fortitude needed to come over to my apartment. Catherine looked away appearing distressed as I cupped the undersides of her luscious breasts, rolling her nipples with my thumbs. Catherine gasped from the stimulation finally relaxing her posture as I kneaded her mams. Her fingers closed around my wrists drawing them up to her jowly, cheeks as the somber look on her face prompted me to kiss her lightly on the lips. Catherine gasped audibly as if some huge weight had been lifted from her shoulders.

The thick matriarch's tongue gently entered my mouth, softly wrestling with my own as pure animal instinct overcame rational thought. Our lips mashed together harder as we made up in earnest, hungrily kissing. One of her hands was already cupping the underside of my manhood in a massaging manner as I slipped the dress shirt over my shoulders. My exchanged stares for a moment before I nodded giving her permission to undo my buckle. Catherine's hard breathing was seemingly all encompassing as she methodically undid my belt drawing my zipper down. My full erection parted the halves of my slacks pointing directly at Catherine who drew her hands back as if suddenly burned. Despite her actions, Catherine glared at my endowment with a single finger in her mouth unsure of what to do next. She stumbled backward into the wall a bit frightened, perhaps. I took a half step towards Catherine noticing a flinch as I lost my shoes. I dropped into a crouch, quickly standing up without my pants. I completed another step allowing her to take in my nudity. Her nipples were painfully erect with little bumps appearing on her sizable areolas. She almost looked like she was about to hyperventilate running her tongue across her teeth. I lunged forward kissing her hard again with my palms flat on the wall on either side of her.

There was a bit of saliva running from her glistening, bottom lip as I drew back looking down at the one-piece hanging from the highest arch of her extraordinarily wide hips. Catherine followed my gaze tugging at the material until it dropped midpoint, tearing a bit as I assisted, requiring her to open her monstrously thick thigh to let it drop to the floor. This left us both nude other than my socks and Catherine's lilac colored heels. Her back straightened up as I trapped her between my biceps, kissing her again for assurance. An audible moan escaped her thin lips as I pushed my length between her tightly wedged thighs. Her mound was damp and noticeably shaved as I drove my girth forward parting her labia over the top of my length. The slit between her powerful legs was white hot as I filled my fingers with her rounded hips, sliding deep in the triangular gap between her legs. She became sopping wet, lubricating my member as she cradled it between powerful legs. Our mounds slapped together wetly as I fucked her thighs earnestly. Catherine drew me forward, wrapping her meaty arms around my torso. Her chin hung over my left shoulder affording access to my earlobe which she greedily sucked. We found a sexual accord with one another as I drew back reluctantly. The McIntyre matriarch pressed a hand to her bosom, gasping while rubbing her drenched mound.

Catherine took my hand following my lead down the short corridor to my bedroom, taking the moment to walk by me into the room I'd formally shared with her granddaughter. It was an insane situation when you looked at things straight forward. The low light in the corridor added to the mounting intensity as I gawked at the 'uber hourglass figure that spawned two generations of these thick, voluptuous women society was now dubbing "P.A.W.G.S". Even as I watched Catherine mount the edge of my bed on all fours, the slightest bit of apprehension crept into my mind. I followed slowly as she managed her weight as her massive rose spreading slightly revealing her peach. She had the biggest ass I'd ever seen in my life, sun baked offset with her original, skin tone. My bed creaked under Catherine's weight as I took ahold of the junction where her hips met her ponderous thighs.

"GGG-GGGGAAAAWWWWWDDD!!" Catherine bellowed at the top of her lungs, sounding like she'd been gutted as I thumped the back of her tunnel.

Her flower seized up around my girth instantaneously as she went into the throws of a huge orgasm. I continued thrusting as her massive butt jiggled and rippled with my efforts. Catherine cried out in time with every powerful intrusion making it almost sound as if she were being flogged. Whether she'd realized it or not, the zaftig matron had already begun rocking back against my pelvis. I abruptly stopped what I was doing.

"What, why did you stop; did I do something, wrong?" She stammered.

Catherine Brennan cried out when she was roughly shoved on her, stifling her own mewling's with her forearm as I buried my face in her snatch. It was like going down on a mountain during an earthquake. I managed to keep her gigantic thighs from smashing my head by using my forearms to keep them apart.

"OOOOOHHHHH MUH-MYYYY, YOU'RREEE LICKING IT!! LICKING MY PUSSSSYY!!" The blue word at the end of her cries signaled that Catherine's stiff outer shell was dissolving. I made a meal of her clit with spectacular results.

She was palming my head like a basketball, humping up into my face like it was the most natural thing in the world. I wondered what her wealthy, uptight contemporaries would say if they could see Catherine in this manner. It was a strange thought pushed out of my head as quickly as it entered. I reached up taking her fists pulling the large, voluptuous woman into a sitting position.

Catherine took half of me in a sloppy, drooling effort that was distinctly inspired, never taking her eyes from mine. A syrupy mess was left along my shaft as she got a bit creative wrapping her huge, sloping breasts around my cock.

"FUH-FUUUUUHHHKKK MY TITTTIES!!" She bellowed in a loud, authoritarian tone that caught me by surprise. Her breasts were so massive that I was able to pump my hips vertically into her freckled cleavage. Catherine managed to scoot forward, allowing me to wedge my member against her breastbone. It was a wet, sticky coupling that felt heavenly to the touch until she relented taking me into her mouth once again. She inspected my member taking the time to lick some of the veiny surface before throating it for half a second before releasing me, coughing heavily. I'd had enough covering Catherine burying my shaft to the hilt, deep inside of her tight virtue. I could feel her spasming around me in uneven intervals. She was exceedingly wet, soaking the sheets beneath us as the bed groaned under our combined weight.

Both of us were locked in a death grip of sorts with her arms locked around my back while her heels dug into my back. My arms were hooked under her own with my hands cradling the back of her gray streaked mane. The bottom of Catherine's ass provided a cushion for my thrusts, cradling my entire package. My face was hidden by her enormous breasts providing a buffer for all of the caterwauling in my bedroom.

"OOOOHHHHH, OH FUCK, OH FUCK, OOOOOOWWWWW FAAAAAWWWKKK!!" Her grip tightened nearly squeezing the life out of me. I wasn't going anywhere knowing I would have to ride it out. A powerful tremor ran through Catherine with this sort of electricity about it that engulfed us as a collective. She put pressure intentionally or not on the area just under the head of my penis sending me right over the edge with her. My thighs tightened up almost making me cry out as I shot several thick, milky ropes deep into her virtue. Her limbs gradually lost their strength as she lay flat staring up at the ceiling. I rolled onto my back looking up probably seeing the same stars as Catherine Brennan.

"Please forgive me for this; it was impulsive."

"Don't."

"I-uhm, I just wanted to tell you how much it meant to me that we were together, that other time. It was never my intention to treat you horribly."

"That why you came over here, like this tonight?"

"NO!" She was rubbing her muff, absentmindedly.

"Then why, Catherine?"

"Because I wanted you to uhm, FUCK ME like you did that other time; I know how it sounds, yes; I afforded myself a bit of selfishness this evening."

"That was incredibly long winded, Catherine." I tried sarcasm, but it didn't come out that way.

"Sorry."

"Stop apologizing." She rolled over on her side placing a hand on my peck. Catherine still had this contrite look on her face.

"I'm not apologizing for that; I'm "sorry" because you didn't get to cum on my uhm, big butt. I know you like that about me." I glanced over at her still lying on my back.

"Well, you're still here." This finally made Catherine laugh aloud as she rolled over on her belly. Her mountainous ass rose high into the air over my pone body beside it. She leaned in stealing a kiss, a strange look followed as I shifted rolling towards the voluptuous matriarch.

We spent the night exploring one another's bodies and true to my word, I did manage to coat her enormous ass with several coats of my own organic glaze. I found Catherine still there when I awoke passed out from the frenzied rutting that followed her awkward apology. She looked especially serene in her sleep prompting me to kiss her forehead playfully. I noticed it was five in the morning slipping a robe on over my nudity with the intent to make some coffee. Common decency prevailed as I drew blankets over Catherine's body.

"What is this?" I found my cell still plugged in on the kitchen counter, blinking in the darkness. I began the coffee checking my messages.

"Shit." I recognized Chrystal's number on fifty calls that I'd received while I was busy screwing her grandmother. There were at least ten from her younger sister, Courtney and I knew those were going to be fucked up as well. I poured myself a mug having a seat at my kitchen table.

"Hey, it's uhm, Chrystal...SO, YOU'RE FUCKING AROUND WITH MY LITTLE SISTER NOW?!!" The message ended abruptly. Carry Anne had started her campaign of character assassination revealing her own jealousy by involving Chrystal. I scrolled through a number of messages that were just innumerable shit emojis before finding a selfie depicting my ex-girlfriend sitting down on the floor in what looked like a public restroom. Her face was wet with tears and she had this look on her face that should have killed me.

"Hey, this is Courtney, I really took one for the team today, buddy. Uhm, we really upset mom by hooking up and it was my fault. She says I can't se you anymore which is really shitty when you think about it, huh? Mom whupped me; can you believe that, huh? She got this big, black belt from the Gift Shop talking about teaching me what else she learned from the black community!! She neve did that before!! She's been crying a lot lately..." The call abruptly ended. Oddly enough, Courtney attached a selfie of her own. It was one of those over the shoulder bathroom backshots of the nineteen-year-old nude other than a black thong.

"So, am I better than my little sister, or do you like her big, fat ass better than mine, huh? I want you to call me when you get this message you-BLACK MOTHERFUCKER!!" Chrystal screamed a banshee's cry before ending the recorded message.

"Please...I didn't mean what I said; you know I'm not racist. You know that, right? I-I love you so much it hurts and I'm fucking dying over this shit. You know me, right? I'm good, not bad-Just call me, okay? Please don't throw me in the trash alright? I'll do anything you want, just call me." Chrystal saw fit to add some selfies of her bare breasts and another of her pubic mound. I uploaded all of the messages to my cloud for legal purposes considering her outburst.

"Hey, its Chrystal, just letting you know that I'm okay now. I know that Courtney tricked you into fucking her stupid ass. Mom told me about it and how you stayed with her overnight when she was sick. It's cool and no foul, baby. Courtney's a fucking idiot and she made mom whip that ass!! So, maybe we can uhm, have some coffee or dinner when I get back." She wasn't convincing in the least due to the fact that she was crying through the entire message.

"So, I was thinking I could uhm, prepare a gourmet meal to celebrate our friendship when I get back; so, call me, okay?"

"Fucker man; you got a REALLY BIG, DICK!!" Courtney had resumed her faux stoner's dialect. I shrugged at the attached booty photo writing it off as the musings of an infatuated teen.

I sat at my kitchen table processing everything when Catherine appeared wearing the ill-fitting remnants of her lingerie.

"Want some coffee?"

"Oh god yes, my head is pounding something fierce; I'd thought to make breakfast for both of us, but then I recalled with horrifying clarity that I can't cook." Catherine retrieved the mug pouring herself a cup as I admired the visual. Her sense of humor seemed earthy, more relaxed in a way that made her more accessible.

"It's not that hard, come here, I'll show you." Catherine was caught by surprise as I yanked the stretched-out remnants of the lacy one piece away from her body. I got up retrieving and tying an old apron around her waist. It was still amazing that a woman her size had such a cinched waist.

"Oh, I don't know about this."

"Trust me." She'd probably never been in front of a stove in her life, Catherine looked apprehensive as I got behind her reaching up to grab her wrists. Her lush curves proved difficult to manage in the small space as my robe parted allowing my member rest between her cheeks.

"Okay, what is the first step?" I took a skillet out of the cabinet placing it on the stove.