Bad Weather Brewing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katie groaned into her Daddy's mouth as she felt her tits being handled.

Lauren backed away from Katie's wet little pussy and pulled the thong down her legs. This got Katie's attention and she was able to pull her face away from her Dad's probing mouth.

"Mom? My panties?" Katie looked quizzically at her mother.

Lauren took off her own dress and panties and slid up in front of her daughter. "Don't act stupid Katie." The horny mother took her legs and intertwined them with the teenagers. She pressed her body so they were pussy to pussy.

"I can't do this mommy." Katie pleaded.

Lauren reached behind Katie's head and pulled her in close. She stuck her tongue into her mouth and kissed her. Katie's eyes were wide open but kissed her back. Finally, Lauren broke free and slowly started to rub her pussy against Katie's.

"We're going to do this sweetheart. So you might as well enjoy it." With that, Lauren began to grind her groin against the frightened child.

Katie yelped as the sensations of her mother's pussy lips slipped and pressed into her. Lauren was leaning back on her hands and used her hip muscles to do all the work. She was completely entranced by the pleasure that rocked her body. Having another woman to grind pussies with had always been one of her fantasies.

"Oh Katie!" Lauren yelled over the intense storm outside.

Nick leaned his head back as his daughter's naked ass was jolted against his cock. He couldn't stand the confinement any longer, so he reached between them and unbuttoned his jeans. The pressure building in his cock pushed the zipper open and his shaft rested against the small of Katie's back. He pushed her skirt out of the way so he could feel flesh against flesh. Her perspiration was lubricating his erection as it slid up and down from the top of her ass to the middle of her back. Katie's body shuddered and quaked as her Mom continued grinding against her.

Nick gasped for breath as his daughters hot skin rubbed up and down his stiff pole. His fingers gripped every inch of her tit flesh. He took her small nipples between his fingers and pinched them. Then pulled on them. Then rolled them between his fingertips. Nick leaned over and started sucking on her exposed shoulder. His daughter's black one-piece was now bunched up around her waist. Katie's pigtails flopped back and forth as she struggled in the arms and legs of her sex crazed parents.

Lauren's head was back and her mouth draped open as ecstasy cascaded through her body. She quivered as Katie's small pussy lips rubbed against her clit. She moaned loudly and began to push against her harder. Katie's face was drenched in sweat and tears. She just moaned and whined as her body was used as a blowup doll.

The stirring in Nick's groin was getting to be way too much. He desperately needed to stick his cock in something soon. Something wet. Something warm. Something tight. The feeling of his daughter's flesh was incredible but he needed something to envelop him. He needed it to happen now.

Lightning lit up the basement like a laser light show. Something outside sounded like a stampede of diesel trucks driving closer to the house. It sounded as though it was going to plow them down any minute now.

Nick arched himself forward, pushing into Katie and Lauren. Lauren fell on her back with Katie on top of her. Nick's heart raced as he got on his knees and looked down at the mother and daughter. Their tits mashed together and they breathed heavily into each other's ears. The two female's pussies were right there for the taking. Lauren brought her feet up and spread her knees. This in turn spread Katie's legs, which she put on either side of her mother's hips.

So here they were. Nick stared daggers into his daughters upturned ass. He inched forward and placed his raging hard cock on top of her delicious bottom. With both hands he began to caress her cheeks roughly.

Katie wailed when she realized what he was about to do. Lauren reached around Katie's back and pulled the girl's ass cheeks apart. Their daughter's small puckered asshole and small shaven pussy was staring Nick in the face.

"Daddy don't!" Katie begged for this to stop.

When he heard his daughter implore him to quit, it made him want her even more. There was nothing to stop him. Not even the fear of incarceration could bring Nick to stop this incredible taboo.

He slid his cock down between her cheeks and placed it at the entrance to her tiny pussy. He pressed into her.

Katie took a quick intake of breath as her Daddy's prick forced it's way into her moist cavern. She stiffened as the large shaft completely bore into her depths. It slipped all the way down until Nick's balls touched down.

"Katie!" Nick yelled.

"Daddy!"

The lust-crazed father pulled out swiftly then shoved himself back in. His daughter's tight pussy gripped him so hard, Nick thought he was going to pass out. As he began to fuck her, he thought that she might be a virgin. He never really felt her hymen so he assumed she did have sex before, but only with guys with really small pricks. Nick attested to this by the way her pussy stretched around his erection. There was no way she ever had anything this big in her before.

Katie grunted and groaned every time her Dad thrust into her. Her pussy tingled when his cock slammed home. She couldn't help it, but her pussy was getting extremely wet.

Nick grabbed onto Katie's small hips and pounded into her like a man possessed. His daughter cried and yelped as her father's cock slid up and down her clit. It gave her uncontrollable and constant orgasms. They kept coming and coming, Katie shouted into her mother's ear.

"Ahh! Daddy!"

Lauren patiently waited her turn as her husband fucked the young Katie into oblivion. She kissed all over Katie's face and occasionally stuck her tongue into her mouth. She then took her small tits and caressed them roughly.

"You like that baby?" Lauren asked of her little girl.

"Mommy!"

Lauren looked over Katie's shoulder at her husband. Sweat was dripping down his forehead onto Katie's small tanned ass. His hands were busy squeezing her cheeks and he was throwing his body into her. His hips smacked loudly onto the back of her naked thighs.

"Nick…do me now. I need it!" Lauren instructed her husband.

Nick didn't need to be told twice. He pulled out of Katie's hot tight pussy with a pop then inserted it quickly into Lauren's.

Lauren shouted, "Oh Fuck!"

With those words of encouragement, Nick began fucking his wife with reckless abandon. She wasn't as tight as young Katie, but still an extremely snug fit. And so very warm. One of the best parts of Lauren's pussy was that it seemed to be made just to accommodate him. With each stroke, her pussy clasped his cock in all the right places.

Nick was in heaven. Which was ironic because the tornado was just outside the house. The basement window started to rattle as the F5 twister got closer and closer. The family member's moaning was almost inaudible from the wind outside.

As Nick looked down at his cock going in and out of Lauren's pussy, he saw Katie's tiny asshole staring him in the face. The glass from the window started to crack and he knew he had a choice. He could stop fucking Lauren right this second, and penetrate Katie's asshole with one quick motion. The perspiration generated by the two of them would be plenty of lubrication. However, Lauren would be a little upset. Then Nick thought, what the fuck…they were about to die anyway. He thought of the old marriage saying 'till death do us part' and his choice became clear.

His cock slipped from his wife's depths.

"Ah! Nick! Don't stop!" She had to practically scream.

Nick ignored her and grasped Katie's small ass and pulled her cheeks open. Katie gasped and trembled.

"Daddy?!"

"I'm sorry baby, I have to do this!" Nick put his engorged cock head at the entrance and started to push. Katie's teeth clenched as she felt her Daddy's large prick split her open and slide down into her firm ass.

Nick's fingers tightened into his young daughter's hot flesh and leaned his head back as his cock sank all the way in.

"You son of a bitch!" Lauren shouted angrily at Nick. "Get your cock out of her ass and fuck me!"

"I can't! She's too tight! And hot! God her ass is gripping me like a vice!" Nick pulled out hard and her asshole pulled on his foreskin causing pleasurable resistance. Once he had his cock out to the head he started to push back in.

Katie leaned her head down to her upset mother and placed her mouth over hers. Lauren gave up and proceeded in a hot make out session with her. The young teenager arched her back giving her horny father better access. With this new angle she pressed her tits into her Mom's. Both females' nipples were sticking straight out. They both shivered as they rubbed their bodies into each other.

Nick was pressing into his daughter hard when the window broke. The broken glass was immediately sucked out into the storm. The basement suddenly became a vacuum, pulling loose dust, paper, and small objects up into the air. The window was not yet strong enough to pick up big objects, but the wind blowing through the room caused each one of the family member's hair to go stir crazy.

Katie was screaming, "Daddy! Oh God! Oh please Daddy!"

Nick was grunting and thrusting into Katie's asshole with all his might. He was bound and determined to cum before this tornado overtook them. Lauren held her daughter's shivering body to her and raised her own pussy up into the air. As Nick fucked Katie's ass, his balls slapped into Lauren's clit. The frightened mother moaned deeply with each touch.

With one final thrust, Nick's cock was all the way to the hilt of his teenager daughter. He began to yell as he felt the tingling of his orgasm shoot through his body. His stiff cock exploded in a violent climax that filled Katie's tiny asshole with his incestuous cum. Nick leaned over her small, sweaty body and started to suck on her neck and face. All the while his prick continued spewing cum on her insides. He reached around and fondled her small tits and gave her another thrust that caused them to fall on top of Lauren.

"You fucker!" Lauren frowned at Nick as their faces were put right in front of each other."You got that right!" Nick smirked, then passionately kissed his wife. She didn't resist and they took each other's tongues into their mouths. Their lips engulfed the others as their bodies sandwiched their thoroughly fucked teenage daughter.

The tornado ripped away the side of their home. The dark twister picked up furniture, carpet, and clothing from all over the house.

Nick was able to thrust one more time into Katie's vice-like asshole, which drained the last drop of cum from his aching balls. Katie cried one last time as her father pumped her sore bottom and her fingers dug into her Mom's shoulders. Lauren sighed one last time as her husband sucked her tongue into his hot mouth.

Then their world went dark.

*****

EMAIL ME! LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK! Your feedback is the reason I write. I'm especially interested to know how my stories affected you. Did you have a physical reaction? Or did you just plain hate it? Please let me know. -Zip Code

12