Banged My Sister-in-law Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And I groaned loudly, wanting to just bury my head against hers.

I breathed in the heavy scent of her and licked it once more, moaning. My body was on absolute fire from arousal, my cock was now fully erect with Jenna's slow strokes and knocking on Jenna's door. I pulled her closer, she lost her grip on my cock. Her knees straddling either side of my waist as she grinned down. My hand cupping the back of her neck to pull her down as I lifted my head from the bed to meet her lips for another kiss. Tongue running over her lips, ticking the corners of her mouth teasingly, before dipping inside, to tangle with her own.

I slowly dumped my cock inside her again, without any help from our hands. I pushed it until to the end of my cock. She broke the kiss and moaned loudly. "Ahh y-yes Shoaib," she said closing her eyes and biting her lower lips. I pumped her slow and long before increasing the pace. I could feel my cock easily hitting her cervix, she was in pain but the feel of my cock rubbing her G-spot was way overwhelming. Gradually she took the charge and lifted her upper body. She started grinding her butt on my cock. She pinched my nipples and scratched my chest lightly as I felt electricity flowing through my body.

I lifted myself up, we were now face to face. I plunged my lips to her like a hungry cobra. We were making out like the cobra's mate. She was grinding her ass on my crotch as fast as she can. The romance and the hotness was off the roof. We were fucking like a long lost couple. We finally broke the kiss, I started assisting her in fucking me. I grabbed her from her waist and helped her jump up and down. I slowly moved my right hand behind her and plunged my finger in her ass-hole. Her back arched as a response and her mouth wide open, she arched her neck behind from the pleasure. Her tits were right in front of my face. Unable to jump she began to grind again. I sucked her left boob like a wild man, clenched her nipple and stretched it until she felt the pain, again I ate her boob and this time bit her harshly. She screamed and pushed me away. "It hurts Shoaib," She said.

"I'm sorry, I got too excited," I apologized.

I lied down on my back with my knees bend, she bent herself and spread her hands beside my ankles. She threw her head back and relied her back on my knees. It was a delight to watch her boobies popping out of her body. I placed my right hand between her legs onto her belly and started rubbing her clit with my thumb. Her luscious ass-cheeks began to thump on my pelvis as she began the motion, jiggling every time they go up and down. I lifted my upper body with my left elbow for better penetration. All eight inches were traveling in and out of her tunnel.

She kept on riding me for almost ten minutes until she was out of strength, she lied on her back, her hands grabbing underneath my knees. She then rested both of her feet on top of my chest and kept on grinding her ass on top of my dick. It was all very sexy, a woman working hard on top of a man is always an eye-candy. I kept enjoying the pleasure for a while till it was time to be a show stopper again.

I lifted her up, her back on my knees, her waist on my thighs, all in all, she was on her all fours and so do I. We were looking at each other, we both smiled as I started pumping her. It was quite an energy-draining position but it was something new, something I've never done before. Jenna was doing good keeping herself in the air hence I was able to go in and out of her tunnel properly. Our bodies were making a very high pitched sound every time we collied. Her eyes rolled back into her head. I felt her muscles clench on my cock, I increased the pace with longer strokes. "Ohh! my God, don't stop Shoaib, right there, right there, harder, harder, Aaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!!" she screamed. pure pleasure ripples through my entire stomach, she was shaking uncontrollably, I kept on pounding her hard, she closed her legs and flexed her thighs from the pleasure. I didn't stop until my tank was out of gas.

I quickly stood on my knees and asked her to turn around and ride me. I sat upright on buttocks bending my both knees and my back resting on the bed plank, she spread her legs beside my thighs and her hands between her legs. She grabbed my shaft and guided it inside her hole once more. She began to move her ass up and down on my cock. I enjoyed her working on my shaft for a while before our moans were mutual as we began to grind together, making sure she had my full length inside her sex. She was going up and down and then grinding back and forth. I was very close to my climax and so does she. She giggled up at me and put more energy into the movement of her hips as she fucked up at me. My balls smacked her clit as my pelvis slammed into her ass and my cock speared right up against her cervix.

Without care or concern for her comfort or pleasure, I plundered Jenna's pussy. Holding her hair, I pulled hard on them as I thrust my hips forward, giving her a fast, aggressive rough fuck. She seemed to love every moment of it. Her ass cheeks turned red with my aggressive thumps. The result was that I could feel my orgasm approaching and Jenna wasn't doing anything to help me prolong it. With a final thrust and a deafening cry, I threw my head back, my hips forward, and unloaded my hot seeds as deep into Jenna's clutching sex as I could. My cock spat once, twice, three times... four... and then again. I gently stroked out and back in, getting another spurt of cum from my cock... and then another. And then I was done but Jenna didn't stop. Her hips were still moving up and down and that was because she was going through her orgasm which I was unable to feel because of mine. She kept on doing it until all the hot streams of her juices came out of her love tunnel.

I kept my cock inside her for a moment before bringing it out gently, making sure all my seeds stay inside her tunnel. My cock plop out of her pussy, she was down on her chest on the bed, fully satisfied and fully exhausted. Her pussy was red due to the blood flow, swollen and well fucked. I slowly drubbed myself on the bed. Jenna reached under her pussy and spread her legs further as cum came out dripping on her hands. She looked at me from under her body and with a wicked smile, she first licked one of her fingers and then swallowed all the remaining cum in her palm. "Does my sister do this?" she asked in devilish voice.

"No, never, and that is why you are my best sex, cup-cake," I said.

It was around 07:30 pm as we both entered the bathroom together, as we cleaned each other, we again made out. endless kisses and me eating her boobs. Finally, after almost half an hour, I came out of the bathroom and Jenna stayed inside to wash her hair. The moment I wore my clothes my wife and her parents entered the room. We both realized how close we were to the fire but luckily we were safe and ready for our next adventure.

12