Bangkok

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tia had grabbed Laura's hand and rammed it into herself. Her box was hot and oh so wet Laura knew she wanted more than the one finger she was getting so she added two more and was finger fucking her friend. Tia had returned her hand to Laura's tit and now was kissing her way down Laura's neck working toward her tit and Laura shuddered in anticipation. When her friend actually reached her nipple and her tongue reached out to flick it Laura nearly came at the pleasure but when Tia actually sucked one into her mouth and grabbed one of those huge nipples in her teeth Laura did come. She released in orgasm and by now Tia had moved a hand to Laura's shaved pussy and she had barley touched it when she felt the orgasm her friend was having and her hand was suddenly bathed in cum. The only thought to run through her mind was that she wanted that cum in her mouth and she released the tit she was chewing and dove into Laura's cleanly shaved pussy.

Tia had laid down across Laura's lap and the position pushed Laura's hand away from Tia's pussy so Laura ran her hand down her friends back and over her ass, massaging her ample ass cheeks and admiring them before she continued to her friend's pussy. She let her three fingers slide back inside her friend and stroke in and out. As she finger fucked Tia she realized that her thumb was resting on her asshole and that all the pussy juice that had run there had lubricated her. She applied gentle pressure and at first Tia tensed and resisted but then she relaxed and Laura's thumb slid inside her lover's ass right up to the knuckle. Now Laura was fucking her friend with her hand in both holes.

Tia was lost in the pleasure. She was eating her friend's pussy sucking her sweet juices and licking at her clit while Laura fingered her pussy. While she was munching she was trying to find words to describe it to herself and all that she could come up with that was even close was ambrosia. "Eating Laura's pussy was like ambrosia" She was nearly lost in it when she felt something at her asshole. She tightened in response at the unfamiliar feeling then she suddenly wanted it, wanted the penetration and she relaxed to feel something slide into her ass, enter her bowel. That was what she needed and she released and orgasamed.

The girls spent the rest of the night in each others arms, sucking, eating and touching one another. They woke the next morning and started the day eating each other in a 69. When they were both temporarily satisfied they agreed to investigate more of the sex trade in Bangkok. While they desired each other both realized it was because they cared for the other, they were in love but neither could satisfy the others desire for a big hard cock. It was that that they would spend the rest of the day looking for and sampling.