Barb vs. The Fetish Brothers Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The elevator dinged and three businessmen stepped in to join us. A few floors later, and the elevator stopped again, and more hotel guests found their way in. I stepped back and pressed against Yosh and Stanley, my hands at my sides and at the perfect height to rub their groins discretely.

They were both swollen, but not fully hard.

Yosh stepped in front of me when the elevator dinged and even more people filled the cramped space. Stanley pulled me back toward him, and the three of us wedged our way into the corner, facing the center of the elevator.

I reached behind me and unzipped Stanley's fly.

No underwear? Convenient.

I pulled out his prick before it became too rigid and lifted the back of my coat just enough for him to wedge himself between my butt cheeks.

"I think your brother is going to fuck me in front of all the people on this elevator," I whispered from behind Yosh.

Yosh nodded approvingly, and I spread my legs and bent forward ever so slightly. Stanley was in my pussy within seconds. His dick felt so good, I couldn't help but slowly impale myself backwards onto his shaft. The businessmen to our right and left could easily see me getting fucked, and watched me intently. I wondered if either of them new me from the hotwings restaurant, or if maybe they were friends of my fathers.

The elevator reached the bottom floor and most of the passengers exited the elevator. Stanley wasn't finished, though, and neither was I. Two businessmen, apparently intent on seeing things through, stayed with us in the elevator as it proceeded to climb back up, picked up more passengers, and deposited them back to their desired floors.

At some point, the buttons and belt holding my trench coat closed became undone and my large breasts swayed freely as Stanley picked up his pace. Yosh stepped forward and pressed the emergency stop button on the elevator when all but the two curious businessmen had stepped out. I almost stumbled forward, as I had been leaning on Yosh for leverage, but Stanley held my hips firmly. I reached out and held a handrail and noticed the bulges forming in the crotches of the two businessmen. Yosh turned around, undoing his fly and quickly filling my mouth with his engorged dick. Yosh came quickly, and I swallowed easily but continued to suck his semi-rigid shaft down my throat. He played with my hard nipples as Stanley reached around and pressed on my clit.

At this point, I was pretty sure I was doing most of the fucking. All Stanley had to do was lean back while I pounded backwards against him.

"James, Edward, please... pull out your cocks for her," Stanley said.

I let Yosh's cock pop out of my mouth long enough to look up and ask, "Do you know them?"

"Of course," Yosh said. "James and Edward are associates of ours. You can trust them to be disease-free, if you care to indulge."

"She is very orally talented, gentlemen," Stanley said. "I doubt she would protest if you wished to release in her mouth. I would just ask that you be quick about it, gentlemen. We are on a schedule."

"Of course, Stanley," the gentleman on my left said. I didn't know if he was James or Edward, but he was the first to push his cock in my mouth as Yosh stepped back.

The gentleman on my right opted to pinch my hardened nipples before sliding a wet finger in my butt hole. Unlike Yosh and Stanley, these two men wore complete suits, and were easily ten or fifteen years older than the Fetish Brothers. For older gentlemen, though, they were blessed with thick, rigid cocks. Neither were especially long, but they certainly were thick.

My legs went weak from my orgasm. Stanley could sense it, and held my hips firmly, steadying me while the gentleman to my right filled my mouth with come.

I barely had time to swallow before the gentleman on my left held my ponytail and fed me his throbbing member. He was a little rougher than his counterpart, and I reciprocated with heightened enthusiasm while Stanley fucked me even harder. Remembering we were apparently on a schedule, the gentleman in my mouth helped the process by jerking himself off while I sucked the head of his cock.

Again, my mouth was filled with come, and I swallowed eagerly. I would have sucked the gentleman on my left a little longer, but he pulled back and tucked things away. To my disappointment, both Yosh and the other gentleman zipped up their trousers.

Stanley was close to coming. He eased himself out of my swollen sex and turned me around. I instinctively squatted in front of him and took his beautiful cock in my mouth. I only had to deep throat him twice before he rewarded me with what he knew I was craving. His come tasted good, again. Such a difference from his two associates, not that they tasted badly, but Stanley's come was actually delicious.

Stanley pulled me up and helped me straighten and then button my trench coat as Yosh pulled out the emergency stop.

The elevator proceeded to the first floor, where James and Edward nodded good-bye to Stanley and Yosh, and then smiled at me politely before exiting. The doors closed, and the elevator descended to the underground floor, one level below. Surreal.

A limousine was waiting for us as we exited the elevator, and after several turns we were out of the parking garage and into the bright sunlight.

"Well, that was fun," I said, breaking the silence almost ten minutes later. "And a first. Never did it in an elevator, before."

"Did you enjoy it?" Stanley asked.

"Of course," I said in as sexy a voice as I could manage. "Aside from the fact that we could have all been arrested for indecent exposure, what girl wouldn't want to get fucked and suck four dicks in a public elevator before lunch?"

"Good," Stanley said, dryly. "And, so you know, there was nothing indecent about it. Your beautiful face and body are a blessing to be admired and enjoyed, don't you agree?"

I nodded, not sure what else to say.

Stanley pressed a button on the center console across from where the three of us sat, and a door opened revealing a decanter of some sort.

"More Scotch?" I asked, watching as Stanley partially filled three glasses. I held the glass, sniffing the alcohol. "Well, it's not like I'm drinking on an empty stomach, right?"

Yosh smiled at me, not hiding his growing appreciation for my legs and feet.

"How long do we have before we get to wherever it is we're going?" I asked, before downing the contents of the glass.

"About twenty minutes," Yosh said, unbuttoning his trousers and unzipping his fly.

The limousine was large for just the three of us, so there was plenty of room to stretch out. I was out of my high-heeled sandals and trench coat in seconds. I moved to the large leather bench seat opposite Yosh, leaned back, and held my bent legs under the knees, spreading my legs as far as I could.

Yosh licked my bald, freshly fucked pussy for only a few minutes before working his way down my legs to my feet, and ending with my toes. By the time he sucked on my pretty toes, his cock was buried inside my pussy to the hilt. He had taken off his shirt, and I caressed his hairy chest with my other foot while he calmly thrust inside me. I knew we didn't have much time, so I moved both feet to his face and played with my breasts. A few short pinches of my nipples brought them to full erection and the visual made Yosh's cock swell even more.

I reached for his hand, and guided his thumb to my raised clit. He rubbed it just right while he kissed the soles of my feet.

I came hard. I didn't even realize how long we'd been fucking, but my breasts and stomach were covered in sweat.

Yosh slowed his thrusts, and eventually withdrew his gorgeous wet manhood from my convulsing pussy. He sat back on the seat across from me and I knelt between his legs. He let his hands glide over my head, neck, and shoulders while I took him in my mouth. I made a point of making eye contact with both Yosh and his brother, throwing in the occasional moan around Yosh's shaft. He didn't make me work too hard for a mouthful of come.

The limousine slowed to a stop, and I heard the driver open his door.

"Perfect timing," I said, wiping my chin and licking come off my finger.

I was about to put on the trench coat and slip into the high-heeled sandals when Stanley stopped me.

"You can leave those," Stanley said, reaching for the leash attached to my collar. "You won't be needing them, here."

Yosh finished getting dressed and was the first to exit the limousine when the driver opened the door.

Stanley handed Yosh the end of the leash and motioned for me to step out, next. The driver didn't seem to pay much attention to the naked girl with a collar around her neck standing next to him.

I looked around, and it appeared we had driven to a secluded park or forest preserve of some sort. I could see people walking on a trail. I bicycle went by in the distance. More people were out for a walk. They were far enough away that I couldn't hear them talking, but close enough that I could easily see them. And they could easily see me.

Naked.

On a leash.

Being walked by two appropriately-dressed gentlemen.

I wondered if Ken knew these two were going to parade his hot, young wife naked through a park.

"Well, this should be interesting," I said quietly as they led me to a nature trail covered with fresh Fall leaves. The temperature wasn't hot or cold, but my nipples stood out farther than I could ever remember. Yosh pointed them out to Stanley, who only nodded and smiled.

My pussy was still wet from its workout with Yosh. While I was anxious for more of the same, what took me by surprise was my craving to have one of my butt plugs nestled between my butt cheeks as I walked through the forest.

"What was in that drink?" I thought to myself.

If Ken hadn't told me that he completely trusted these two, I might have been worried.

As we continued deeper into the woods, I realized that I actually was a little worried. Just a little, though.

To be continued...