Bare Jonas Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She drew back and stared at him. Her parted lips bared her teeth, giving her face a sensual ferocity.

Jonas knew not what to do. His only experience was with a tree, and his actions then were instinctive.

The nymphs here, holding him underwater, didn't want him to act, yet performed such on his body, shaming the bawdy tales told by the bravos, or overheard from his father's friends.

The Silver Naiad milked him, and his body answered. She kissed him frequently, in part to give him air, in part to allow a gasp of relief.

She held him, taking in his seed, until his body ceased its quivering, and then started again.

The Fucking of Jonas Barre in The Lake of The Naiads of Dunkelalfwald, would continue past the sunset, and into the night.

The golden sun, streaming into the water, ebbed into the silver of an early rising moon.

Jonas floated in the watery glow; the naiads held his arms spread and sucked on his fingers.

The Silver Naiad milked and pumped him until sated, then left his body. Jonas, detached in feeling, watched his cock slide from her pussy, globs of cum exiting with it.

"That much was in me?" he asked himself. He felt tired, but was still erect. The nymphs kept stroking his body and intimates. They're not done. What happens next?

The nymphs answered. The Silver Naiad disappeared in a flurry of bubbles, her body a flash of pale as she swam upwards.

A darker, curvier, nymph took her place. It was different this time.

She embraced and kissed him, feeding him air, but the naiads let go of his arms.

Jonas thought this a possible opportunity for escape. He decided, after a brief thought, that he wouldn't get far. The nymphs letting go also felt like an unspoken permission to act.

They didn't stop him when he embraced her. Nor when she drew his cock in and he moved his body.

His movements were mostly by instinct. The tree proved a good teacher. He performed acts proscribed by the clergy, and they felt so good.

Almost as if his actions were a trigger, a feeding frenzy ensued.

Jonas became the center of a whirlpool; of nude, beautiful bodies that stroked, fondled, fucked, and sucked him.

The naiad, and her sisters, made sure to give him air, but also gave him pleasure. In their own way, they gave him lessons on pleasuring others.

After he expended his seed inside the voluptuous naiad, she left, and another replaced her.

Jonas knew not the look of the new nymph. Only a wide, meaty pussy between two legs, which wrapped around his head, planted onto his face, and ground into it.

He put his hands against her hips, to push her off, or find some purchase, he knew not. She ground further.

Jonas, remembering the bawdy stories of the act the nymph obviously wanted, used his mouth and tongue, plunging deep, reveling in her taste.

At the same time, a plush mouth engulfed his cock, and a tongue licked along its length. He did not know this nymph's look either, obscured as his vision was by the pussy in his face.

The subsequent explosion found him drinking cum, while pouring his own down the other's throat.

The next naiad was slender and lithesome, like the Silver Naiad, who sucked him while presenting her pussy. Another nymph licked and sucked his balls while the first worked on his cock.

Jonas plumbed his tongue into her pussy. He'd also heard of this clergy-proscribed position. He cared not, and received more cum for his effort.

The young man was orgied underwater for he knew not how long. Only a seemingly endless swirl of pussies, mouths, and bungs into which he plumbed his cock and tongue until darkness, whether from drowning (he cared not at that point) or exhaustion, overtook him.

He woke, confused for the moment. He floated on his back, among the lilies. The bright full moon was in the sky, still fairly low.

Someone was stroking his cock; a pale, ivory woman, moving her hand along his groin and rod, playing him like a lute.

"You gave us great pleasure, young man," the Silver Naiad's face held a soft smile.

"Uh... I thought you were going to drown me."

"We were. We don't like intruders, even comely young men such as yourself. The Dryad of The Glen marked you however. You can't see it. It's a leaf on your lower back. As good as safe passage. And from your aura, it looks like she gave you her fruit as well. The Lorelei told me the Norns are spinning a thread for you, of what, not even they know."

"Um... why did you...uh...?" Jonas looked at her hand running up and down his stiff cock.

The Silver Naiad chuckled, "We take pleasure wherever it's available, in each other, or ones we... keep. I would say you left something of yourself in us. We'll see in the next year."

At those words, Jonas blushed. He had an idea what she meant.

"Are you going to keep me?"

"Oh no," she answered. "You have a ways ahead. Your fate is not for us."

Jonas smiled. His quest would not be interrupted.

"I'm... supposed to get something. I, uh, need the lock of a naiad's flower."

"Oh," the Silver Naiad smiled with not a little amusement. "It means a bit of effort from both of us."

"I don't know the meaning."

"It means exactly what it says, young man. The hair around my flower."

"...Oh... uh... am I supposed to use a razor or something?"

"No, just your teeth, and your tongue. My cum should help it go down, I suspect."

Jonas blinked. "You mean I'm supposed to swallow it?"

"Of course. How else are you going to carry a lock?"

Jonas blinked again. It made sense, kind of. A lock of woman hair could easily get lost on the way to the satchel. He just expected something a little less... straightforward.

"I don't know what I'm supposed to do with it after," he told the nymph. "This lock was supposed to go into some potion, I thought."

"No, I don't think so," replied the naiad. "The act of lovemaking on those such as us is an exchange. A part of you goes into us, a part of us comes into you. It's a kind of magic. I suspect you'll have to carry it to the end of your quest. A lock of my hair can be pretty potent."

Jonas did not quite understand the nymph's words. Magic escaped him. Swallowing a lock of pubic hair was simply odd, but if that was the requirement, that was the task.

"So, let's go to it," said the nymph, and she floated on her back and spread her legs.

The rest for Jonas was a repeat of the play beneath the surface. Using his teeth to pull a lock of her hair proved problematic, but it was accomplished. The naiad gasped at the brief sting.

Her cum did ease the swallowing. They spent another quarter hour in a tumble. She allowed him to be more active on her this time.

After they finished, the Silver Naiad swam with Jonas to the lake's edge. His satchel and sandals still lay on the shore.

"So where to next, young man?"

"I have to find the Radiant Boys. They have some I need to acquire."

"Ah, the Radiant Boys. They are in the oak grove near the far side of the lake. I would advise against meeting them. They are known to be... energetic, and non-discriminating."

"I don't know very much about them," said Jonas. "The stories say they are ghosts, of young men who drowned, or died violently."

"The stories are not quite true, and they are not quite ghosts. Let's just say they are somewhere in between. A thing was done to them, however, but in return for something they did. I must warn you, they covet those of this world, and they will try to get you to join them. I must reiterate my warning."

"I thank you, my Lady, but this is something I have to do."

The Silver Naiad smiled, regretfully. "Yes, I suppose you must. I don't think you are aware of what is about to come. I shall most likely not see you again in any case."

The Silver Naiad drew Jonas close, and gave him a deep kiss.

"Thank you for the fun, you comely young man, and good luck on your quest," and with those parting words, the Silver Naiad dove back into the water, and disappeared.

Jonas stood at the lake's edge, the nymph's kiss still on his lips. He'd never before been flattered by the words, "comely young man," until this moment.

A part of him still wished he were under the water. The quest lay ahead though, so he strode, with regretful steps, out of the lake, and put on his sandals, and took up his satchel.

"The Radiant Boys Grove," he thought, and set off.

To Be Continued.

12