Baseball, Billiards, and More

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The worried looks came off their faces. Guess they figured I didn't hear anything last night.

We went to get something to eat. The women seemed to be walking funning. I'd bet they were a little sore after the hard fucking they got. I kind of smiled; they looked at me and asked what're you smiling about?

"Nothing really," I lied, "just thinking about how we are going to win our game tomorrow."

During the meal, Aunt Mary's cell went off. She received a text and she started to smile. She looked at Mom and showed her the text. Now they were both smiling.

Mom smiling, "Looks like around 10:00 tonight."

I asked, "What's happening at 10:00?"

"A movie we want to watch is coming on then."

"Oh, ok. I would watch it with you but I need my sleep."

Later that night, after I figured that Mom and Aunt Mary weren't going out anymore, I put the note on my door, all it said was "Hell yes I want a copy from last night and any other copies you make."

Around 10:00 there was a loud knock on Mom's door. I heard someone open it and say, "Be quiet."

I knew I needed to wait a few minutes before I tried to open the door between the rooms.

I heard Mom say louder then she planned, "Them two are just kids and I know them."

Mark laughing, "They are both eighteen which makes them of age."

"I know they are 18, they're the same age as my son and on his team."

"So what?"

I cracked opened the door to see who was there. I saw Mark and three other guys. I remembered one from last night; he had the camera and looked like he was filming again. The other two were Jack and Tim from my team, both have been over to our house. Yes, Mom did know them. They always ribbed me about how hot my Mom is and how they would love to fuck her. Now it looked like they were going to get their wish and not just fuck my Mom, but my Aunt also! I'm going to enjoy watching what happens tonight.

I over heard Mom talking to my Aunt Mary, "You know we really love being humiliated but these two guys know Mike. They are on his ball team and have been to the house. I'm just not sure if they will be able to keep this a secret. I also have heard that Jack and Tim don't have any respect for women. I really want to be manhandled roughly, but we're going to run into these two again back home, at least I will. Then it could be fun fucking these two young guys, if they can keep their mouths shut. Plus I know at this point we really don't have much of a choice."

Aunt Mary replied, "Hey we lost the bet, we have to pay it off. Guess Mark just wants to prove he is in charged, he is just an asshole for bringing these two here tonight... What the hell, I know it will be humiliating for me also. Maybe these two guys will keep this a secret, I say let's have some fun. That is why we lost last night."

Mom reluctantly turned to Mark, "Ok, but we need to make sure they won't tell my son or anyone else on the team about this. We don't need this getting around."

Jack and Tim got real big smiles on their faces after Mom said that and would do anything to get to fuck these two MILFs.

Mark laughed, "Ok, boys promise her."

Jack in triumph spoke up. "I have always wanted to fuck you. So I won't tell Mike or anyone else."

Tim then spoke, "I won't tell Mike or anyone. I have been waiting to fuck you two for a long time."

Mark now smiling, "Ok ladies, I want you two to take real good care of my friends here. So let's give them a good show."

Mom and Aunt Mary started to dance, they were swaying their asses as they walked past the guys over to the same area they did their strip last night. They both smiled at Tim and Jack. Then they slowly removed their clothes. It was just as good of a show as last night. After they had stripped they started to give the guys a better dance.

As they danced Jack and Tim both pulled out their cell phones and started to take pictures.

Mom saw them taking pictures, " This isn't part of the deal."

"So what, they get themselves something to remember you by. Keep dancing!" orders Mark.

Mom and Aunt Mary submissively smiled at Jack and Tim, " Remember you cannot tell anyone, so those pictures are just for you two alone."

They both laughed, "Yeah we know."

Mom and Aunt Mary gave them a good show tonight. After about twenty-five minutes Mark turned to my teammates, "You two need to get undressed, unless you're just going to watch."

It took no time at all for Jack and Tim to get out of their clothes. Jack grabbed my Mom and pushed her down to her knees. "Ok bitch, put it into your mouth."

Mom seemed to enjoy being called a bitch. Again, as last night I was surprise how submissive she is. My Aunt seems to be just as submissive.

Jack and Tim catching onto their submissiveness started to call both of them all kind of names.

Jack then grabbed Mom's hair, "Look bitch, I'm in control, I said suck my cock."

Mom started sucking his cock, she was really working on him trying to make him cum quickly. Jack started to face fuck her hard, pulling on her hair and making sure he was rough with her. Mom seemed to be enjoying herself.

Tim was doing the same to Aunt Mary. I wasn't sure which one, my Mom or my Aunt was enjoying being abused the most. Tim and Jack made sure they had a picture of Mom and Aunt Mary sucking their cocks.

Tim yells at my Aunt, "You can do a better job on my dick."

Aunt Mary just looked up at him and started to deep throat him as fast as she could. She was working his large staff like there was no tomorrow.

Tim reached out and grabbed a handful of breast, he squeezed and I heard my Aunt groan. She kept up the rhythm and hardly flinched when Tim exploded in her mouth. Cum spurted out of Tim's cock. As he pulled out you could see his cum on her tongue.

Shortly after that, Jack shot a load of cum down my Mom's throat.

Jack yells, "Ooh yeah. This mature bitch mouth is amazing."

Tim laughing, "This one is great also"

After making Mom and Aunt Mary suck them until they were hard again. They pushed the women on their backs on the bed and grabbed their ankles spreading their legs wide and rammed their cocks deep into the wet mature pussies. They pulled on their tits and slapped them around a little. They even bit their tits. Mom and Aunt Mary didn't object at all.

When Jack and Tim were done they changed partners and fucked my Mom and Aunt for hours. When they were finally finished, my Mom and Aunt knew they were used and humiliated. I don't think they ever thought that they would ever fuck any of my teammates. They looked a little disgusted with themselves, but they seemed to had a blast.

Mom looking at Tim and Jack, "Remember, you promised you won't tell anyone."

Tim spoke up this time, "Only if we get to fuck you and Mary from time to time. If not, we just might have to tell a few people."

My Mom and Aunt laughed, then Aunt Mary reply, "I don't think so; when we get back home we won't be seeing the likes of you two."

Tim strongly answers, "You'll do what we say or I'm going tell your husbands all the stuff you've been up to here. Maybe it's time they wised up on what their little wives were really doing here while your son sleeps. Now you know what we will do, don't you. Is that what you want?"

Finally Mom looked down in defeat, "We have to keep a low profile. We cannot get caught."

My Aunt Mary just shook her head in agreement, "Whatever."

Jack and Tim then took a few more pictures. Mom and Aunt Mary didn't smile for the pictures.

Tim and Jack got dress and left the room laughing.

Mark now talking, "Alright ladies I am glad you had a good time tonight, but you need to give us a good blow job then we can call it a night."

The next night Mark and the cameraman showed up alone. Mark made my Mom and Aunt get undress and put them on their knees. He had my aunt give him a blow job, while my Mom was giving the cameraman a blow job. While receiving the blow job Mark made a cell phone call, a few minutes later someone was knocking at the door. Mark yells "Come on in!"

The bouncer from the bar and grill walked in. He stood about 6'6" and weighed upwards of 250 pounds.

Mark said "Hey Goliath what took you so long."

Now that must be his nickname. What parent would call their kid Goliath. He replied "Had to wait on the other bouncer to show up. Are these the two bitches you were telling me about. The ones who enjoy being humiliated and treated roughly."

"Sure are, why don't you get undress and join the party."

When he undressed he showed the biggest cock that I had ever seen. When Mom and Aunt Mary saw what was in store for them. You could see their eyes open wide with excitement. Goliath walked over towards my Aunt, grabbed her my the hair, pulling her off of Mark. Mark just laugh.

Goliath pushes my Aunt hard on to the bed. He then grabbed her legs, pushed them up into the air. Taking his cock and pushes it roughly into her pussy. You could tell there was no love or tenderness here, just a man fucking a submissive woman as hard as he could.

My Aunt yells out "I'm cuming."

He just grunts and continues his pounding with no mercy. When Goliath is almost finished he pulls his cock out and shoots his load all over my Aunts tits.

He then looks at my Mom, "Don't worry bitch there's a lot more where that came from. Now come over here and lick my cum off your sisters tits. My Mom obediently obey, moved over to the bed. and started to lick off his cum.

Needless to say Goliath spent the next few hours fucking my Mom and Aunt Mary. He made sure they were treated roughly and every chance he had he humiliated them. Mark and the cameraman joined in and would fuck the slut which Goliath wasn't fucking. They took turns filming to make sure all of it was on film.

The next day the two women didn't get out of bed until late afternoon and they could barely move.

Every night until we left for home Mom and Aunt Mary entertained who ever Mark bought over to their room.

For the rest of the week, Jack and Tim would just look at me and smile. All I could do was wonder how many of my teammates had seen the pictures.

Somehow my Mom and Aunt Mary did get some shopping in. Yes I did get a DVD for every night my Mom and Aunt entertained. I think I will watch them when we get back home. I might even have to let my Mom and Aunt know I have them, now that really could become interesting. I don't believe Jack and Tim should be the only ones having fun with these two sluts.

To top off the week, we won the baseball tournament!

12