Baseball: First Inning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I remove one hand from my treasures and slip a finger inside her tight pussy as I continue my oral assault on her pussy. I insert another finger inside her as I pay more attention to her clit and she moans her appreciation and encouragement. Hooking my fingers up I touch her in the secret spot women have and with a guttural moan she let me know I found the right place to touch. I lap and frig Sylvia until her legs started to tremble and then she cries out as she orgasms on my tongue surprising me with a splash of woman cum. I continued plunging my finger in and out and lapping at her soaked cunt as a second orgasm rips through her followed by another shot of female nectar. I slow my tongue action to give her some rest as she gasps for breath, her beautiful breasts rising and falling.

I stand up, my raging cock waving wickedly and my balls full of unspent seed. "And that baseball fans, was one hell of a first inning." I said, "Why don't we move this to the master bedroom, I mean the Bull Pen." I extended my hand to Jan and pull her to her feet. Holding Jan's hand I offer Karen my other hand. She takes the offering and I pull her up and beckon to Sylvia to follow us and together we move to the master bedroom with the king sized bed.

12